(Topic ID: 39689)

Northwest Pinball & Arcade Show 2013 - PICS Added!

By zippydapinhead

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

NotDorothy.jpg
    007.jpg
    006.jpg
    005.jpg
    004.jpg
    003.jpg
    001.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider navajas.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#42 11 years ago

I'll be there with my son who is so excited he can barely take it. I'm not bringing my machine as I'm 90% positive there will be Space Shuttles there in much better shape.

#78 11 years ago
    Quoted from jrivelli:

However, slamming someone for asking if what they heard is true, is lame.

To be fair to Jerry, Mark's post was worded much more like an accusation than a question, understandably eliciting a defense, not an answer. Apparently I am not privy to some strange bizarro North/South animosity or antagonism and that is one kind of ignorance I am happy to cultivate.

#85 11 years ago
    Quoted from jrivelli:

No animosity. I just read mark's post, read Jerry's answer and voila, we have this outcome. Anyways, it looks like I misread Jerry's post as a slam and you misread Mark's as an accusation. Fair enough.

Hey man, I'm not taking sides and I'm not yet involved in this hobby enough to know or care either way, but Mark did not ask a simple question, he made an accusation and dressed it up with a question mark.

This is a question: "Do presenters have to pay for their spot at the Pacific Northwest Show?" That's not what Mark wrote.

Again, I don't care. People are welcome to their squabbles and history, this is just an Internet peeve of mine: "I can load up whatever I want in my post, but you're an uncivilized asshole if you respond in kind."

#88 11 years ago

Says the guy who can't tell the difference between opinion and rhetoric.

*shrug* Whatever. Carry on.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider navajas.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northwest-pinball-arcade-show-2013?tu=navajas and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.