(Topic ID: 39689)

Northwest Pinball & Arcade Show 2013 - PICS Added!

By zippydapinhead

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

NotDorothy.jpg
    007.jpg
    006.jpg
    005.jpg
    004.jpg
    003.jpg
    001.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jtaudio.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#72 11 years ago

Markmon -

I am one of the organizers of the NWPAS and have handled seminars since the show started in 2008. You have no idea what you are posting about so please don't spread incorrect information. The inner workings of this show, or any show, are not really the business of anyone outside of the show board and committee.

We do our best to present the best show possible with an all volunteer staff. We are set up as a non-profit organization so that nobody profits from the show and we have started awarding scholarships with excess money. I hope you enjoy the show this year!

Jerry

#74 11 years ago

Well, you know what happens when you assume!

We have one of the best reputations in the industry and take very good care of our speakers. It would be foolish to think anyone would have to pay to speak at our show. He has obviously been misled or misinterpreted what he heard.

Jerry

#76 11 years ago

Wasn't intended to be a slam, apologies if it sounded like that. I don't think it's good to post rumors of any kind on the internet. Most people take it as fact and don't bother to check the accuracy. We have worked hard to be an all-around excellent show and I wanted to set the record straight. Plus, Bobby Connover is not one of the show planners and not in a position to speak for the show.

Our seminar lineup this year will be as varied and star-studded as always. Python Anghelo, Jersey Jack, Gerry Stellenberg from p3 and more celebrities from Stern TBA will be on the schedule, as well as the usual tech seminars.

We hope to see lots of old friends and new faces at the show!

Jerry

#84 11 years ago

Again, nobody has to pay to do a seminar at our show. All costs for speakers I invite are covered. All costs for companies like Stern, JJP, etc. who want to use the show as a marketing tool are covered by the company. They understand that we do this for the love and good of the hobby and are happy to cover their costs to do business.

Markmom is referring to an offer presented to the show that we declined. That is all.

Jerry

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jtaudio.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northwest-pinball-arcade-show-2013?tu=jtaudio and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.