(Topic ID: 39689)

Northwest Pinball & Arcade Show 2013 - PICS Added!

By zippydapinhead

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

NotDorothy.jpg
    007.jpg
    006.jpg
    005.jpg
    004.jpg
    003.jpg
    001.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PDXGeek.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#91 11 years ago

Popadiuk wont be there this year Since he is now considered a vendor, if he wanted space to present his work at the show, that space isn't free, just like it isn't free for Coin Taker or other vendors. That's what markmon was saying. jtaudio is correct, they do treat the presenters that they pay to come out and put up in hotel rooms quite well. I am sure if the show were to pay for Popadiuk and pay for transport of his demo material, he would most likely go, but I am willing to bet that offer isn't out on the table.

And like you said jtaudio, all costs are covered for those that you invite.

I am on the fence this year. Last year was the first show I missed in many years due to schedule conflicts. I am very happy that we can get machines in and out without all those darn parking restrictions we had at the Key Center, but I also am bummed that the show is no longer in such an awesome spot to grab food, drinks, play pinball and wander the Seattle area. I may just drive up and visit for a day instead of bring several machines this year.

1 week later
    #101 11 years ago
    Quoted from oropuro:

Anyone interested in selling at the show?

There will be tons of games for sale of varying condition. I am really hoping that the games are actually setup this year. Meaning they are leveled etc. The volunteers all work very hard, and with the large number of games at the show, it is hard to keep up. Which is why I usually walk around and "fix" as many of these problems as possible.

This is a great show guys, and if you can make it, you should go. Not to mention Seattle has some great pin player stops.

#103 11 years ago

I am hoping for another Flash Gordon to show up. That game is so damn fun.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PDXGeek.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northwest-pinball-arcade-show-2013?tu=PDXGeek and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.