Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 98 posts
  • 37 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by n1teowl
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20150606_095433.jpg
    20150606_094420.jpg
    KISS side.JPG
    image-182.jpg
    image.jpg
    4824.jpg
    post-8339-0-39659500-1319416927.jpg
    IMG_20150524_150122918.jpg
    IMG_20150525_152244704.jpg
    IMG_20150522_152221.jpg
    IMG_20150519_213751634_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20150522_203335549.jpg
    IMG_20150522_203403175_HDR.jpg
    image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bc_gambit.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 8 years ago
    Quoted from wcbrandes:

I think the west coast shows are gonna die a slow death as nothing being created or that's on the "near release" list seems to show up lately and besides the friends and comrades, it's the big reason I want to go. Its like going to a car show and none of the new models will be on display. sucks!

I hope you're wrong. I have always had fun going to this show, so what if they "only" had every new Stern I could think of in addition to a smorgasbord of great EM to DMD games.

Last year, Including the games pinball bulbs and Marco had brought, I don't think you could argue that new games were "lacking".

The only "new" game I was wanting to play that was not there was MMr... I had to settle for playing a few games on the (two?) original MM's they had. So terrible! Ruined my year.

Also, whenever I hear someone complain about game selection at a show, you know the question that pops into mind is "well, what did you bring?".

#10 8 years ago

On topic I can bring:

A Black Knight Playfield Set (used but in okay shape); might make cool wall art or whatever. Looking for $75.

#17 8 years ago
    Quoted from wcbrandes:

What I mean is there are a lot of games right now that have toured around the East side and they dont seem to be coming to PAGG or PNW which I am going to both. I like to buy almost all the new machines yet I would also like to play and see them live at at least one of the west coast meetings. You know the list. TBL, Pinball Circus, Hobbit, Magic girl jrivelli, what kinda condition is your CV in looking for almost CQ

Fair enough; I personally would like to see a Full Throttle there FWIW; who knows mebbe it will happen

3 weeks later
    #63 8 years ago

Sending email re: glass... and... uh, bump.

Has anybody heard back regarding the glass yet?

#65 8 years ago

Cool. Thank you. THREE MORE DAYS. Not including today.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bc_gambit.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northwest-pinball-and-arcade-show-for-saletradewtb?tu=bc_gambit and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.