Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 98 posts
  • 37 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by n1teowl
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20150606_095433.jpg
    20150606_094420.jpg
    KISS side.JPG
    image-182.jpg
    image.jpg
    4824.jpg
    post-8339-0-39659500-1319416927.jpg
    IMG_20150524_150122918.jpg
    IMG_20150525_152244704.jpg
    IMG_20150522_152221.jpg
    IMG_20150519_213751634_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20150522_203335549.jpg
    IMG_20150522_203403175_HDR.jpg
    image.jpg
    There are 98 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 8 years ago

A long shot I know, Looking for a working "Sea Wolf" submarine game and a Williams 1970 "Ringer"

post-8339-0-39659500-1319416927.jpgpost-8339-0-39659500-1319416927.jpg 4824.jpg4824.jpg
    #52 8 years ago

I have some items for sale. If interested, I can bring to the show.

Jurrassic Park cabinet decal set. $250.

New CPR Cyclone playfield. $500.

Framed / matted tranlights. $100. Perfect wall decorations for your man cave. Here what I have.....

007 Goldeneye
    Breakshot
    The Shadow
    Barbwire
    Mary Shelley's Frankenstein

#53 8 years ago
    Quoted from nwpinball:

Here is the vendor list for next weekend's Northwest Pinball and Arcade Show:

No CoinTaker?! (and therefore no Big Lebowski?!!!)

Damn - that's disappointing!

#54 8 years ago
    Quoted from dasvis:

Cool, good deal. Email sent.

Sorry for the newbie question, but who's Welby? I'd like to order a glass for my Fun Land (one I have isn't tempered and with kids in the house I would like the peace of mind of knowing I have a tempered glass i there). How do I get in contact to pre-order?

#55 8 years ago
    Quoted from goldenboy232:

Sorry for the newbie question, but who's Welby? I'd like to order a glass for my Fun Land (one I have isn't tempered and with kids in the house I would like the peace of mind of knowing I have a tempered glass i there). How do I get in contact to pre-order?

I emailed him yesterday but no replay as of yet. I'm guessing he's the guy who had the little trailer with the pinball glass sign on it that I have seen at the Seattle show before.

#56 8 years ago
    Quoted from dasvis:

I emailed him yesterday but no replay as of yet. I'm guessing he's the guy who had the little trailer with the pinball glass sign on it that I have seen at the Seattle show before.

Ok let me know if you hear back. This will be my first show so I'm getting my bearings a bit. Looking for a Gottlieb bowling or card-themed game to buy at the show (and in general).

#57 8 years ago

Will do. Be prepared for pinball overload.

#58 8 years ago

dasvis said:I emailed him yesterday but no replay as of yet. I'm guessing he's the guy who had the little trailer with the pinball glass sign on it that I have seen at the Seattle show before.
    Ok let me know if you hear back. This will be my first show so I'm getting my bearings a bit.

I think the email address fawdown at gmail dot com belongs to someone else. I do not have hard evidence other than looking at WPC post return addresses. From what I see on WPC, Welby's displayed email address is seattlestructwelby at yahoo dot com. Seeing as I have never contacted Welby this way I do not know if it will work. I just tried sending the email myself.

#59 8 years ago
    Quoted from Droptargets:

If anybody is interested in any of these let me know I can bring them up Friday only. Pm with questions offers or what have you.
    6 ft Judge Dredd cardboard promo decent 250$
    Indy has staying front and back 75$
    Jackbot one stain on back legs are a little flimsy 75$
    Revenge From Mars 30$ light fade and folds 30$
    junkyard promo poster 50$ ea have (3)
    New coin door with mechs and lock/keys 75$
    Galaxian Willis overlays make offer (2)
    IMG_20150522_203403175_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20150522_203335549.jpg
    IMG_20150519_213751634_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20150522_152221.jpg

IMG_20150525_152244704.jpg
    IMG_20150524_150122918.jpg

I have seen these & they are as advertised!

#60 8 years ago

Selling riplys and no fear
    $3400 and $3000. Woukd take $6000 for the pair

image.jpgimage.jpg image-182.jpgimage-182.jpg
    #61 8 years ago
    Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

No CoinTaker?! (and therefore no Big Lebowski?!!!)
    Damn - that's disappointing!

They haven't come in the last couple years. We will have a prototype KISS, Hobbit and Magic Girl!

#62 8 years ago
    Quoted from nwpinball:

They haven't come in the last couple years. We will have a prototype KISS, Hobbit and Magic Girl!

Thanks - it will be nice to see those games, but I was REALLY hoping to see a Big Lebowski as I have yet to see it in person and I don't expect mine to arrive for quite a while yet.

Looking forward to the show though - I'm sure it will be another great one!

#63 8 years ago

Sending email re: glass... and... uh, bump.

Has anybody heard back regarding the glass yet?

#64 8 years ago

Here's the correct email for Welby and ordering glass:
    seattlestructwelby at yahoo dot com

#65 8 years ago

Cool. Thank you. THREE MORE DAYS. Not including today.

#66 8 years ago

Almost show time! Still adjusting lineup of what to bring!
    Williams Solids and Stripes, will be inside show for sale for a reasonable price, not sure yet if I'm bringing another pin for sale or not.
    Centipede Cocktail, super nice, will be in show for sale.
    I'll have a trailer full of arcade games and project arcade games for sale including a large lot of PCBs for sale.
    Always down for pin trades!
    Possibly bringing a Gottlieb Bone Busters?

#67 8 years ago

I'm in Seattle this week, planning to fly home to ATL on the red-eye Thursday.

Someone please convince me to stay Friday so I can visit the show. (I'm really just looking for excuses to tell my wife why I wont be home until Saturday)

#68 8 years ago
    Quoted from Black_Knight:

I'm in Seattle this week, planning to fly home to ATL on the red-eye Thursday.
    Someone please convince me to stay Friday so I can visit the show. (I'm really just looking for excuses to tell my wife why I wont be home until Saturday)

Tell your wife I said it was OK.

#69 8 years ago

One....more.....sleep.......
    Looking forward to meeting some of you there!

#70 8 years ago

Brothers, drove 1000 miles for this. . See you on Saturday!

#71 8 years ago
    Quoted from canea:

Brothers, drove 1000 miles for this. . See you on Saturday!

Where in Wyoming do you hail from? My wife's family is in Evanston and we're there 1-2 times a year.

#72 8 years ago

Where in Wyoming do you hail from? My wife's family is in Evanston and we're there 1-2 times a year.

Must be close to the town I was born in, Lovell,lol.
    Looked at the list of games going to the show this year and am stoked a prototype of Kiss will be there along with Hobbit and Woa Nellie,but the highest rated pin of all MM/MMR will not?

#73 8 years ago

Near Sheridan. So I lied, 900 miles plus some change! I lived in Seattle for years so have friends in Seattle, bham, and gig harbor that I visit a couple times of year as well. Guess we'll have to get a pinball pipeline created. Looking forward to playing some games that the Denver show doesn't have.

#74 8 years ago
    Quoted from karmalord:

Must be close to the town I was born in, Lovell,lol.
    Looked at the list of games going to the show this year and am stoked a prototype of Kiss will be there along with Hobbit and Woa Nellie,but the highest rated pin of all MM/MMR will not?

There are two KISS's and at least one Midevil Madness. The game list hasn't been updated in the past few days, but I'm here on the floor seeing them.

#75 8 years ago

KISS is really fun!
    KISS side.JPGKISS side.JPG

#76 8 years ago

I keep waiting for this thread to come to life

#77 8 years ago
    Quoted from Concretehardt:

I keep waiting for this thread to come to life

I guess everyone is too busy playing!

#78 8 years ago
    Quoted from nwpinball:

There are two KISS's and at least one Midevil Madness. The game list hasn't been updated in the past few days, but I'm here on the floor seeing them.

Good to know! I am going to try and make it Sunday Morning. Not sure when vendors start packing and people start pulling pins,but hopefully still be going for awhile Sunday.

#79 8 years ago
    Quoted from karmalord:

Good to know! I am going to try and make it Sunday Morning. Not sure when vendors start packing and people start pulling pins,but hopefully still be going for awhile Sunday.

Exactly. Games start to disappear as well as vendors on Sunday. I am going tomorrow. Plan to be there at 10ish and play all day, check out the vendors, etc. I wish I could have went today but I couldn't. Oh well.

#80 8 years ago
    Quoted from Radius118:

Exactly. Games start to disappear as well as vendors on Sunday. I am going tomorrow. Plan to be there at 10ish and play all day, check out the vendors, etc. I wish I could have went today but I couldn't. Oh well.

Unlike most shows, we don't let people pull games before the show is over. Any game that is there on Friday is there through closing on Sunday. We close at 3pm Sunday and generally all the vendors stay until then as well. Seriously, this isn't like the shows back East.

#81 8 years ago

Etiquette question:

So let's say I wanted to bring a translight for someone to sign after their seminar. What is the proper etiquette for that? I've never been much of an autograph hound so I really don't know. Do I bring my own sharpie? Is there some type of "donation" required? Etc..

Thanks,
    Michael

#82 8 years ago

Purchase a game today on the floor and I'm happy to leave it for the weekend for all to enjoy. Pins are for the people.

#83 8 years ago
    Quoted from Radius118:

Etiquette question:
    So let's say I wanted to bring a translight for someone to sign after their seminar. What is the proper etiquette for that? I've never been much of an autograph hound so I really don't know. Do I bring my own sharpie? Is there some type of "donation" required? Etc..
    Thanks,
    Michael

Designers and artists are very happy to sign back glasses and translights. They generally carry pens specific for this purpose. Donations are not required nor expected...they like signing. Probably easiest to catch them after their seminars.

#84 8 years ago

Setting up Magic Girl.

20150606_094420.jpg20150606_094420.jpg
    #85 8 years ago

Setting up Magic Girl.

20150606_095433.jpg20150606_095433.jpg
    #86 8 years ago
    Quoted from n1teowl:

Setting up Magic Girl.

20150606_094420.jpg

Will she be playable at all? Every time I go by there's a sign that says "out to lunch."

#87 8 years ago

I saw someone playing it this morning, but it's clearly still in prototype stage. He was playing it with the glass off and had to throw the ball up the ramps a few times. The playfield surface doesn't seem to be attached to the wood and is bubbling up in places. The ramps seem pretty wobbly and may not be fully attached. I doubt it will be playable any time soon.

#88 8 years ago

Got back home late Saturday night after spending the day at the show;
    enjoyed my 8 hrs there a lot, much more so than my first time at the NW show last year.
    Game and vendor layout seemed better this year (very organized and also seemed less noisy)
    Appeared to be a lot more EMS this year (yeaaa!)
    Not a real fan of Video and other gaming stuff, but good exposure i guess for pinball.

Cool looking at the Prototype JPOP Magic Girl pin, very pretty
    but obviously still needed lots of work to get it
    to be fully playable, lots of new gimmicks and hardware,
    but most were not programmed to be functional
    at least when i was playing it.
    Stern KISS pin was also pretty to look at and seemed to be fun to play but nothing revolutionary.
    Attended the 1st Nordman and Feres talk forum (about their total history and team work going on 30+ years.)

Again spent vast majority of my time there
    talking to people (new and old friends)
    and playing mostly EM pinball.
    Got to get some good time (on one of O-Din's favs) WMS PitStop
    and have to agree that it makes a very good pin for competing.
    Thanks to all who brought pins,
    Including the 3 Tims (Tim& Timothy Leonard and Tim Meighan)
    and James Edes (great GTB Counterforce pin and most of the pins in the Classic division)
    Jeffery Newman was tearing up the pin golf classics Tourney, but i had to leave before the finals.
    (Hope he won as he deserved it).
    The Pin that kicked my butt, but had me hitting the start button again and again was TimMe's Team One.
    Loved that game, so will have to dig that game out of my storage and make sure it makes the trip north.

#89 8 years ago
    Quoted from pinwiztom:

Thanks to all who brought pins,
    Including the 3 Tims (Tim& Timothy Leonard and Tim Meighan)
    and James Edes (great GTB Counterforce pin and most of the pins in the Classic division)

The Pin that kicked my butt, but had me hitting the start button again and again was TimMe's Team One.
    Loved that game, so will have to dig that game out of my storage and make sure it makes the trip north.

Agree! There was an outstanding lineup of EM's this year. That Team one is a blast to play. I think I spent most of my time on the Top card, the Grand slam, & the Team one. Probably played beside you and did not know it.

Wish that there were a few woodrails in attendance.

Met Welby & picked up some tempered playfield glass on our way out of town this morning. Nice guy & a great deal. Welby said he brought TWENTY pins to the show. Wow, what a massive effort on his part, again, much appreciated!

#90 8 years ago
    Quoted from twazu:

Will she be playable at all? Every time I go by there's a sign that says "out to lunch."

+1, every time I walked past the hood was up with people tinkering with it. Never did see it in operation.

#91 8 years ago

Big shout out to the organisers, volunteers and especially the folks who loaned out their pins for the weekend. We had an absolute blast this year! See you again next year!!

#92 8 years ago

Great show, only suggestion, hand sanitizer

#93 8 years ago

Had a fantastic time playing EM's all day Saturday and meeting some old and new friends! Special thanks to dasvis for bringing me a free baggie of screws for use on my Top Card. Tim's (all of them) machines looked and played great, and I've decided that a King Pin, a 2001 and a Jacks Open (or Lucky Hand) are on my wish list!

#94 8 years ago

Did anyone see Bobby at the show? I've been trying to get a hold of him but haven't been able. Maybe someone could PM his number / email.

#95 8 years ago
    Quoted from n1teowl:

Setting up Magic Girl.

20150606_095433.jpg

Markmon and PDXMonkey in that pic!

#96 8 years ago
    Quoted from navajas:

Did anyone see Bobby at the show? I've been trying to get a hold of him but haven't been able. Maybe someone could PM his number / email.

Bobby Connover? He was in the tournament area alot.

1 week later
    #97 8 years ago
    Quoted from karmalord:

Markmon and PDXMonkey in that pic!

Also Bill and acejedi (is that pinpimp off to the side?)

9 months later
    #98 8 years ago

So, anyone planning to bring anything to sell at the show this year? How 'bout something to trade?

There are 98 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northwest-pinball-and-arcade-show-for-saletradewtb/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.