Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 98 posts
  • 37 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by n1teowl
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20150606_095433.jpg
    20150606_094420.jpg
    KISS side.JPG
    image-182.jpg
    image.jpg
    4824.jpg
    post-8339-0-39659500-1319416927.jpg
    IMG_20150524_150122918.jpg
    IMG_20150525_152244704.jpg
    IMG_20150522_152221.jpg
    IMG_20150519_213751634_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20150522_203335549.jpg
    IMG_20150522_203403175_HDR.jpg
    image.jpg
    There are 98 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 8 years ago

http://www.nwpinballshow.com/

This show is a bit over a month away so I thought I'd start a thread for people to announce what they're selling, what they want to buy, or maybe make some pre show arrangements.

This will be my first year going. The convertible will be more fun to drive down from BC, but I want a reason to take the SUV.

#2 8 years ago

Is no one selling pins or is no one going to this thing?

#3 8 years ago

I'll probable head down and check this out, never been before. I'm looking for a Pinbot or a Phantom of the Opera.

#4 8 years ago

I think the west coast shows are gonna die a slow death as nothing being created or that's on the "near release" list seems to show up lately and besides the friends and comrades, it's the big reason I want to go. Its like going to a car show and none of the new models will be on display. sucks!

#5 8 years ago

I'll be there and in the market for a nice EM to add to my growing collection.

#6 8 years ago
    Quoted from wcbrandes:

I think the west coast shows are gonna die a slow death as nothing being created or that's on the "near release" list seems to show up lately and besides the friends and comrades, it's the big reason I want to go. Its like going to a car show and none of the new models will be on display. sucks!

I disagree, the new games being there has no effect on me at all.

#7 8 years ago
    Quoted from Ronnie1114:

I disagree, the new games being there has no effect on me at all.

Then you will love the west coast shows

#8 8 years ago

I picked up a nice Surf Champ and decent Road Kings last year.

#9 8 years ago
    Quoted from wcbrandes:

I hope you're wrong. I have always had fun going to this show, so what if they "only" had every new Stern I could think of in addition to a smorgasbord of great EM to DMD games.

Last year, Including the games pinball bulbs and Marco had brought, I don't think you could argue that new games were "lacking".

The only "new" game I was wanting to play that was not there was MMr... I had to settle for playing a few games on the (two?) original MM's they had. So terrible! Ruined my year.

Also, whenever I hear someone complain about game selection at a show, you know the question that pops into mind is "well, what did you bring?".

#10 8 years ago

On topic I can bring:

A Black Knight Playfield Set (used but in okay shape); might make cool wall art or whatever. Looking for $75.

#11 8 years ago

I'm going. It was great last year...and the year before that...I'd love to find a new NOS BSD playfield, or a colour DMD or a pinsound board or.......

#12 8 years ago

Not much for sale in the great northwest

#13 8 years ago
    Quoted from Concretehardt:

Not much for sale in the great northwest

Depends on what you're looking for. I posted an ad recently to CL looking for Gottlieb EMs and have been indundated with people selling nice titles in good condition. I was kind of surprised, but they are out there -- at least the EMs are.

#14 8 years ago
    Quoted from Darscot:

I'll probable head down and check this out, never been before. I'm looking for a Pinbot or a Phantom of the Opera.

Yes. I've not been either and I'm looking forward to it. But I'm also hoping to return with something. Pins in our neck of the woods seem to be thin.

#15 8 years ago
    Quoted from wcbrandes:

What? The newest sterns are always there in marco's booth. Few years back there were two woz tables before they were shipping. Predator was there 2 years ago and so on.

Im gonna sell my CV there it'll be in the pinballbulbs booth

#16 8 years ago

What I mean is there are a lot of games right now that have toured around the East side and they dont seem to be coming to PAGG or PNW which I am going to both. I like to buy almost all the new machines yet I would also like to play and see them live at at least one of the west coast meetings. You know the list. TBL, Pinball Circus, Hobbit, Magic girl jrivelli, what kinda condition is your CV in looking for almost CQ

#17 8 years ago
    Quoted from wcbrandes:

What I mean is there are a lot of games right now that have toured around the East side and they dont seem to be coming to PAGG or PNW which I am going to both. I like to buy almost all the new machines yet I would also like to play and see them live at at least one of the west coast meetings. You know the list. TBL, Pinball Circus, Hobbit, Magic girl jrivelli, what kinda condition is your CV in looking for almost CQ

Fair enough; I personally would like to see a Full Throttle there FWIW; who knows mebbe it will happen

#18 8 years ago

I plan to have a '65 Gottlieb Bank-A-Ball for play and sale if it isn't purchased by a local collector beforehand. Also plan to bring a real nice '62 Williams Friendship 7 that will be for sale as well. Ideally, a '62 Williams World Series pitch and bat too.

#19 8 years ago
    Quoted from wcbrandes:

I disagree. Every year I have gone there has been a new pin(s) on display. I'm sure that there will be new pins there this year as well. BTW, every year for the last 8 years I have gone there have been new pins to play from Stern and/or JJP. Have faith brother.

#20 8 years ago
    image.jpgimage.jpg
    #21 8 years ago

Deal with confidence.
    Good luck in your search Seven hope I will make the show but to far out to know for sure.

#22 8 years ago

A swap meet area would be a cool feature for this show!

#23 8 years ago

I agree. I did see in another thread the guy running it wasn't against the idea, he just didn't have resources to manage it - or something like that.

I can understand that. The focus of the event on his end is to get booths sold and venders in place, then get them in the hall and setup. Plus get tickets sold and heads in the hall. Trying to arrange a bunch of people together for a functional swap meet is an undertaking in itself.

Spread yourself too thin and the whole thing goes to hell.

#24 8 years ago
    Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

I plan to have a '65 Gottlieb Bank-A-Ball for play and sale if it isn't purchased by a local collector beforehand. Also plan to bring a real nice '62 Williams Friendship 7 that will be for sale as well. Ideally, a '62 Williams World Series pitch and bat too.

Hopefully, I will be that local collector, Tim!

#25 8 years ago
    Quoted from goldenboy232:

Hopefully, I will be that local collector, Tim!

Hey - hopefully!

1 week later
    #26 8 years ago
    Quoted from wcbrandes:

The Northwest show is absolutely not like this, it grows every year in the number of games and attendees and always has all the latest pins. The Marco/Stern booth generally has the very latest Stern pins available, I bet it will be the first appearance of the new KISS at any show in the country. We also debuted Wizard of Oz , the Predator prototype, Duck Hunt, etc. There will be multiple Woah Nellies, one is being raffled off on the final day. It will be the debut of Rich Lint's custom Journey pin and we will have a Bride of Pinbot 2.0 with the latest code. I can't speak for the other West Coast shows, but the Northwest show always has the latest games and early releases of them.

#27 8 years ago

Was not going to go, but things have changed and now Prob going. Can bring 3 without too much hastle as I can get 3 into my long bed truck. The trailer just didn't work out too good in those tacoma
    Parking lots. Thinking about bringing No Fear, Jokerz and rippleys believe it or not. These pins would be for sale, looking for diner and riverboat gambler

#28 8 years ago
    Quoted from pin-pimp:

Was not going to go, but things have changed and now Prob going.

I'll be there for most of the show. If you come would like to meet you. If anyone is interested in any of the ramps I've made, could bring some to the show...save shipping!

#29 8 years ago

I'm bringing pins and arcades to the show, most will be for sale.
    Williams Solids and Stripes EM
    Bally Time Zone EM
    Possibly a Williams Time Warp
    Nintendo VS bartop with a box full o games
    Centipede cocktail table
    Megatouch EVO flatpanel bartop
    Have a pile of other games I can bring If anyone is looking for arcades/project arcades for cheap,
    Mr Do, Centipede, I'll get some photos up

#30 8 years ago

I will be selling a Pirates of the Caribbean.

#31 8 years ago

Yes may have made a mistake on this one, rumor has it there may be a new pin there that's been to no other show before

#32 8 years ago

Does it dispense Kool Aid?

#33 8 years ago
    Quoted from RodneyOlsen:

I will be selling a Pirates of the Caribbean.

I may have a buyer ----

#34 8 years ago

I hope to attend the NW show,
    just having come back from PAGG.
    Not sure what i will bring, if anything, for sale.
    First off it needs to be show worthy and working,
    and not already set up in my basement or upstairs,
    since it is such a hassle getting games in/out of the house, in my old age.

Potential candidates are WMS Defender or BLY Embryon or
    GTB High Hand or Crosstown or BLY Wild Wheels.
    Other candidates (if I do not get off my *ss in the next 6 weeks
    and get them set up in the basement or upstairs),
    are BLY EM Mata Hari and GTB Jacks Open or Eye of the Tiger.

Only game I am likely to let go of, would be a Stern Lightning (with Badly flaking BG).

I only plan on bringing one game, as that is all the room i will have in the truck,
    so if there is one that you might want to see in particular for display and play,
    Let me know and I will try to get cracking on it to make sure it is playable.
    So many of these games have been in storage for years, so they have been
    sitting idle for long while and to be fair to them they need to be seen by the masses.

#35 8 years ago
    Quoted from wcbrandes:

Yes may have made a mistake on this one, rumor has it there may be a new pin there that's been to no other show before

Very interesting indeed!

#36 8 years ago

If you are bringing games to the show, be sure to fill out the form on the website to let them know what games! That way you will get the perks like a free pass, your games will end up on the final game list, and there will be space for them in the floor layout:

http://nwpinballshow.com/volunteer/games

#37 8 years ago
    Quoted from nwpinball:

That way you will get the perks like a free pass

How many pins does one have to bring/register to qualify for free pass & other perks?
    I only plan on attending for one day, is that OK?

#38 8 years ago

2 pins self transport gets a free weekend pass. But it's not worth it to bring them for just one day, for either you or the show. We really want all the games on the floor for the entire weekend. A lot of festivals pull games early if they sell or have a lot of broken or turned off games on the floor, this is where we differ. We release a game list ahead of time and all those games will be there all 3 days and you can play everything. And we have tons of techs and fix games as they break, 95% or more of the games on the floor will be working.

#39 8 years ago

Oooh, I've been looking for a Jokerz for a while....yes please bring it to the show!!

#40 8 years ago

Thinking of having my Dirty Harry, Xenon and Flipper Football on the floor with For Sale signs.

#41 8 years ago

>2 pins self transport gets a free weekend pass. But it's not worth it to bring them for just one day, for either you or the show. We really want all the games on the floor for the entire weekend. A lot of festivals pull games early if they sell or have a lot of broken or turned off games on the floor, this is where we differ. We release a game list ahead of time and all those games will be there all 3 days and you can play everything.

Love this show!

I can only attend one day (Sat) which is why I don't bring a game.

I do support the vendors at the show. I've bought into several preorders because of this show and always look forward to the pinball parts I come home with.

A couple of memories that will always stand out because of this show.......

Playing WOZ for the first time. (Looking forward to playing the Hobbit.)

Pinball Bulbs and their display of a Whitewater and a Medieval Maddness. (Sold me on LEDs and their kits.)

This is a wonderful show! It's super organized and staffed by a great group of volunteers.

Looking forward to seeing everyone at the show!

#42 8 years ago
    Quoted from MikeHogue:

>2 pins self transport gets a free weekend pass. But it's not worth it to bring them for just one day, for either you or the show. We really want all the games on the floor for the entire weekend. A lot of festivals pull games early if they sell or have a lot of broken or turned off games on the floor, this is where we differ. We release a game list ahead of time and all those games will be there all 3 days and you can play everything.
    Love this show!
    I can only attend one day (Sat) which is why I don't bring a game.
    I do support the vendors at the show. I've bought into several preorders because of this show and always look forward to the pinball parts I come home with.
    A couple of memories that will always stand out because of this show.......
    Playing WOZ for the first time. (Looking forward to playing the Hobbit.)
    Pinball Bulbs and their display of a Whitewater and a Medieval Maddness. (Sold me on LEDs and their kits.)
    This is a wonderful show! It's super organized and staffed by a great group of volunteers.
    Looking forward to seeing everyone at the show!

Looking forward to attending my first one this year!

#43 8 years ago

Welby will be selling pinball playfield glass if you pre-order it:
    $20 standard
    $25 wide body
    $30 wide body for games like haunted house or stellar wars

"Just specify size and I'll get a list going. Pickup any day works as I'll be their all three days since I'm bring 15 games to the show. I have 150 sheets of glass in stock so should be able to fill any quality
    All glass is tempered no logo. Welby, seattlestructwelby at yahoo dot com (edited to correct email address)

#44 8 years ago

Here is the vendor list for next weekend's Northwest Pinball and Arcade Show:
    Cascade Games
    Chronos Gifts
    Comics for Kids
    Dancing Heron Illustration
    Digital Soaps
    Fast Pinball
    Game Over Video Games
    Hills of Comics
    ITT Technical Institute
    Jet City Comic Show
    Lady Plainswalkers Society
    Lake City Video & Toy Show
    LeMay Car Museum
    Let's Play Café
    Lock When Lit
    Marco Specialties & Stern
    Men's Room Arcades
    Moto's Glass
    Pinball Bulbs
    Pinball Outreach
    Planetary Pinball
    Red Floor Arcade
    Retro Revolution
    Seattle Retro Gaming Expo
    Starship Fantasy
    Stern Amusements
    Stern Pinball (w/Marco)
    Super Awesome Geek Show
    Tacoma Games
    TerraCrux Games
    The Amusement Doctor
    This Old Game
    Uncle's Games
    X-Pin
    Ybot Classic Video Games

#45 8 years ago

i can bring 3 games in my truck, no parking for trailer so thats out.
    if anyone wants a pin and make a deal out in parking lot i can bring, pm for details
    No Fear
    Ripleys believe it or not
    Bugs bunny

#46 8 years ago

If anybody is interested in any of these let me know I can bring them up Friday only. Pm with questions offers or what have you.
    6 ft judge Dredd cardboard promo decent 250$
    Indy has staying front and back 75$
    Jackbot one stain on back legs are a little flimsy 75$
    Revenge from mars 30$ light fade and folds 30$
    Junkyard promo poster 50$ ea have (3)
    New coin door with mechs and lock/keys 75$
    Galaxian Willis overlays make offer (2)

IMG_20150522_203403175_HDR.jpgIMG_20150522_203403175_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20150522_203335549.jpgIMG_20150522_203335549.jpg
    IMG_20150519_213751634_HDR.jpgIMG_20150519_213751634_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20150522_152221.jpgIMG_20150522_152221.jpg

IMG_20150525_152244704.jpgIMG_20150525_152244704.jpg IMG_20150524_150122918.jpgIMG_20150524_150122918.jpg
    #47 8 years ago

I have a BigGuns in real nice shape
    I also have a Sega GranPrix EM Arcade

looking to trade or something..

#48 8 years ago

How much for big guns or what trade you looking for?

#49 8 years ago
    Quoted from pin-pimp:

i can bring 3 games in my truck, no parking for trailer so thats out.
    if anyone wants a pin and make a deal out in parking lot i can bring, pm for details
    No Fear
    Ripleys believe it or not
    Bugs Bunny

That Ripleys is one fine example too! Played it at PAGG. what you looking for ?

#50 8 years ago
    Quoted from nwpinball:

Welby will be selling pinball playfield glass if you pre-order it:
    $20 standard
    $25 wide body
    $30 wide body for games like haunted house or stellar wars
    "Just specify size and I'll get a list going. Pickup any day works as I'll be their all three days since I'm bring 15 games to the show. I have 150 sheets of glass in stock so should be able to fill any quality
    All glass is tempered no logo. Welby, fawdown at gmail dot com

Cool, good deal. Email sent.

There are 98 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northwest-pinball-and-arcade-show-for-saletradewtb and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.