Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 125 posts
  • 44 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by oropuro
  • Topic is favorited by 16 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

zac9wrapped.jpg
    IMG_0247.jpg
    IMG_0241.jpg
    IMG_0240.jpg
    IMG_0239.jpg
    IMG_0238.jpg
    IMG_0243.jpg
    IMG_0244.jpg
    IMG_0242.jpg
    image_6.jpeg
    image_5.jpeg
    image_4.jpeg
    image_3.jpeg
    image_2.jpeg
    image_1.jpeg
    image.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Wharhed.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#84 8 years ago

Thanks again for organizing this Greg! Here my pins - BOP and Magic Castle. Magic Castle was super clean and works 100% after switching to 110v. BOP, I'm still working on. The GI wiring is hacked up a bit, and the driver board needs some work too.

Also, a couple bonus pictures of us unloading (Greg, Bill and I were in the container). Germain, Jason R, Jason O, and Michael unloading on the ground and into the shop. Couldn't have been a better day for it too; the only day during the week with a downpour .

Overall, it was fun working with everyone, and I finally have BOP!

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

#85 8 years ago

A few more from BOP

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg
    image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

#99 8 years ago
    Quoted from hisokajp:

Definitely not to make money but it's a fun experience. Nothing like unloading 31 games from a container 5FT off the ground in the pouring rain!

Amen! That was indeed a good time

#106 8 years ago

Several buyers have had the same experience we did - overall good experience, high resolution pictures, good packaging and a decent idea of what we were buying from the buyer we purchased from. I'd do it again.

#107 8 years ago

Here's the other game I picked up - Magic Castle

Seller had listed it as not working - minor fixes and it's back up again . Playfield is almost perfect, and the cabinet is good. The only real problems are the neon (broken) and the outer backglass is missing.

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

#109 8 years ago
    Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Glad you got the Magic Castle, I was scared off from the description but it seems you did well

Thanks . Also didn't hurt that Greg was able to negotiate a little better deal than the sellers asking price, so not too bad of a deal.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Wharhed.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northwest-container-pinball-buyers-wanted?tu=Wharhed and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.