Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by eyeguypec
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

Called Central Drive-in for Doughslingers and couldn’t leave a VM. PMd him too. Anybody know of any other local distributors, or Buddy’s phone number?

Trying to match my MMr #, and figure it might be first come, first served.

#2 5 years ago

I wouldn’t index on finding someone local. In fact, out of state is likely preferred. Larry @ flip n out, Joe at pinballstar.

#3 5 years ago

Thanks, and hmmmm...is that about sales tax benefits outweighing shipping? Or am I missing another point?

#4 5 years ago

I don't think Buddy is on here as much anymore. I always message him through Facebook. He sent me a message last night about MBR.

#5 5 years ago

Joe @ PinballStar is the guy I always use. Look out however - any distributor gets allocated a certain amount of machines at a time to be fair to everybody, and sometimes there’s no machine to be had for quite a while. This is why they’ve started doing the reserve spots, so get in line ASAP

#6 5 years ago
    Quoted from slcorrado:

Thanks, and hmmmm...is that about sales tax benefits outweighing shipping? Or am I missing another point?

Yes. Even if you buy locally you’ll end up paying for shipping. Most drop ship anyway.

Gameroom guys just left me a voicemail since I was on their interest list. I’m guessing that means they still have units in their first allocation.

#7 5 years ago
    Quoted from andrewket:

Yes. Even if you buy locally you’ll end up paying for shipping. Most drop ship anyway.
    Gameroom guys just left me a voicemail since I was on their interest list. I’m guessing that means they still have units in their first allocation.

Oh man please tell me you aren’t going to buy from those guys. There’s 3 closer distributors who will actually give you good service and not rip you off

#8 5 years ago
    Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Oh man please tell me you aren’t going to buy from those guys. There’s 3 closer distributors who will actually give you good service and not rip you off

I’ve never had a problem with them. However, I ordered from Larry at Flip N Out.

#9 5 years ago
    Quoted from andrewket:

I’ve never had a problem with them. However, I ordered from Larry at Flip N Out.

As long as there isn’t a problem, you’re fine. Glad to hear you’re set!

#10 5 years ago

Thanks everybody. For the record, GRG did right by me on MMr...and I have a soft spot for my home state of MI.

But I just ordered from Buddy. He’s awesome!

#11 5 years ago
    Quoted from slcorrado:

But I just ordered from Buddy. He’s awesome!

Buddy is awesome. I’ve bought my IMVE and Hobbit from him new and an awesome LOTR. Great guy to work with , just didn’t realize you could drive for 8 hours and still be in Virginia... he’s way down there from NVA.

—Kevin

#12 5 years ago

Yeah, in my search I noticed a thread that showed his drive-in down there. Maybe we’ll ship, but maybe we’ll make a weekend of it...

#13 5 years ago

Has anyone heard from joe@pinballstar?

#14 5 years ago

He’s very responsive, so he may be travelling from expo, or has a ton of orders!

#15 5 years ago

I know - I’ve had a great experience with him, but he is strangely incommunicado today........and my order wont go through!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northern-va-mbr-distributors and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.