Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 138 posts
  • 38 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by spfxted
  • Topic is favorited by 17 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

geico-gecko.jpg
    Cake.jpg
    image-537.jpg
    20150119_190533.jpg
    video4.jpg
    Jennifer-Hawkins-FHM-France-2.jpg
    math.gif
    There are 138 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
    #1 9 years ago

I now have over a dozen machines in my collection and would love to meet up with other NJ pinheads to have meetings / tournaments / drinking parties. I was wondering if any other people are around me (Hackettstown NJ) and would like to start a group up or join an existing one.

My Lineup as of 1/19/2015
    See Saw (EM)
    TX-Sector
    Flinstones
    Virtual PinCab with over 800 tables
    Revenge from mars
    Champion Pub
    Addams Family
    Twilight Zone
    Road Show
    Fish Tales
    Terminator 2
    Tron LE
    2 Pitch and Bat Games
    Shuffle Puck Bowler
    Pool Table
    MAME Machine
    Touchscreen game

PM me if your interested or know of others close by me.

Thanks

Steve

#2 9 years ago

I (and my wife) would be interested. With kids I can't commit to attending on a steady/regular basis, but we'd definitely be interested in hitting events that came up!

#3 9 years ago

How close are you to Park Ridge??

#4 9 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

How close are you to Park Ridge??

Hackettstown is about 45 minutes from me ... and I'm about 20 minutes from you Ted. And I'm between you and him...

Sly, there's several Pinsiders in Northern NJ. I'm long overdue to have something at my place. Definitely interested if someone else is hosting as well.

Brian

#5 9 years ago
    Quoted from pinster68:

Hackettstown is about 45 minutes from me ... and I'm about 20 minutes from you Ted. And I'm between you and him...

sheesh...who am I, Hawkins??

math.gifmath.gif
    #6 9 years ago

I'd be down wid dat.

#7 9 years ago

I live in Shawnee , pa and commute to Parsippany for work. So I would be down for some pinball action in Hackettstown.
    Tom Johnston

#8 9 years ago

I am guilty as well

#9 9 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

sheesh...who am I, Hawkins??

If you're Jennifer Hawkins, I'd drive you anywhere.

Jennifer-Hawkins-FHM-France-2.jpgJennifer-Hawkins-FHM-France-2.jpg

#10 9 years ago

Oak Ridge chiming in

#11 9 years ago

Bummer! I just moved from Green/Andover...right next to Pub 517. I had no clue there was a Pinhead just down the road in Mars Town USA. That is badass you are putting a bash together.

#12 9 years ago

Jefferson in the hizzle.

#13 9 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

Jefferson in the hizzle.

Bring your Shrek.

#14 9 years ago

I work in North Jersey. Does that count?

#16 9 years ago
    Quoted from spaceport:

I work in North Jersey. Does that count?

Depends ... are you from South Jersey?

#18 9 years ago
    Quoted from pinster68:

Depends ... are you from South Jersey?

I'm from Central. Middlesex County.

#19 9 years ago

Easton PA here about 30 mins away. Are PA members welcome?

#20 9 years ago

Only of you promise not to do 50mph in the left lane the whole way here

#21 9 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

Only of you promise not to do 50mph in the left lane the whole way here

Only in the left lane going 50 to pass a car in a circle to make it safely to the diner parking lot on the right.

#22 9 years ago

I'm in. Would love to join a league. My pinball skills suck and I hear the best way to improve is playing with people better than yourself.

#23 9 years ago

I'm in.

#24 9 years ago

You got nice games man!

#25 9 years ago

Steve, I would be interested. I would host something but my collection is too small. I am only 20 minutes away from you.

#26 9 years ago
    Quoted from JohnDelNJ:

I'm in. Would love to join a league. My pinball skills suck and I hear the best way to improve is playing with people better than yourself.

Agreed John. I think a bit of competitive play with local Jerseyites might improve my skills.

#27 9 years ago

wow great response so far. Will try and set up a web site for starting information and suggestions shortly.

#28 9 years ago
    Quoted from pinster68:

Agreed John. I think a bit of competitive play with local Jerseyites might improve my skills.

You won't improve against me. You'll just feel better about yourself.

#29 9 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

You won't improve against me. You'll just feel better about yourself.

exactly what I need!

#30 9 years ago

Boonton here... I am in. Slydog is the reason I built a virtual pin... which is ultimately the reason I started buying real ones. I am no good at pinball either but I sure do enjoy it. When and where! I have 2 pins, a virtual and a MAME cabinet. I plan to add at least 1 more before the summer so as long as you don't mind limited pins in an unfinished basement, I can host as well! otherwise, I will go wherever!

tjohns14, where in Parsippany do you work?

#31 9 years ago

I'm in..right down the road in Asbury, Hunterdon

#32 9 years ago
    Quoted from Iamneo:

I'm in..right down the road in Asbury, Hunterdon

No fair. Central Jersey.

#33 9 years ago

Ahh..the great debate..I'm next to rt78..that must count for something

#34 9 years ago

So's my daughter and son-in-law. They're in Bethlehem right next to you. I always say they live in Ohio. If all you see is cows when you look out the window, that ain't Jersey.

#35 9 years ago

Phone number is a Bloomsbury exchange, exit sign is Pattenburg, mail goes through Asbury..but taxes are all Bethlehems..gotta love Jersey

#36 9 years ago

I'm in NY but I'd be in also. Nanuet

#37 9 years ago

Although it's a bit of a drive from Caldwell and I have a 6 month old I'll do my best! If anyone is in the area and feels like swinging by for a drink in the basement bar and a few games hit me up. I'll have an MMRLE to add to LOTR and METLE someday...

20150119_190533.jpg20150119_190533.jpg
    #38 9 years ago

I wouldn't mind meeting you all in one sitting too lol,
    Most I've met or talked to individually but I've never been to one of your "do's"

#39 9 years ago

Much like tjohns14, i live in East Stroudsburg area and commute to (of all places) Parsippany NJ. Small world.

Might be up for some pinball action.

tjohns14 , hit me up via PM.

#40 9 years ago
    Quoted from Iamneo:

Ahh..the great debate..I'm next to rt78..that must count for something

I'm where 78 hits 287. When I lived in North north Jersey (Ringwood) I would consider that South Jersey. Now I guess I'm Central but wife says we're still North. Debating moving 10-15 minutes west, don't know if that changes my location status...

#41 9 years ago

Nope. North is north of 78 (I'm really hoping Iamneo lives on the south side, or I look like a dick...)

Central is between 78 and 195.

South is between 195 and 40.

South of 40 is Jersey Devil territory. Like...who the hell would live down THERE??? Might as well call it Delaware.

#42 9 years ago

Beelzebub your not being dick I live on the south side of 78 but when the wind is right I can hear the highway. Guess I'm trying to hold on to my north jersey days, grew up or just got taller in Florham Park.

#43 9 years ago

Just so we're clear...

image-537.jpgimage-537.jpg

#44 9 years ago

Northern Jersey here, but maybe a bit far from Hackettstown (West Caldwell).

I haven't forgotten about you Ted, I've just been too busy to have people over recently.

#45 9 years ago
    Quoted from Iamneo:

Beelzebub your not being dick I live on the south side of 78 but when the wind is right I can hear the highway. Guess I'm trying to hold on to my north jersey days, grew up or just got taller in Florham Park.

Right next door! Okay...you have acheived honorary North Jersey status.

#46 9 years ago
    Quoted from Rando:

I'm where 78 hits 287. When I lived in North north Jersey (Ringwood) I would consider that South Jersey. Now I guess I'm Central but wife says we're still North. Debating moving 10-15 minutes west, don't know if that changes my location status...

Stay in Far Hills. Great town.

#47 9 years ago

I'm in Bedminster and would be interested. I'm about 30 minutes from Hackettstown. I could also host. I have 8 Ems and 5 newer SS (Sterns) in the lineup.

#48 9 years ago

I'm in Bernardsville and would be interested. It's good to see there are other pinside members nearby.

#49 9 years ago

Will there be cake?

#50 9 years ago

I'm down near princeton, but would make the drive just to play champion pub if you'll have me. go flyers!

There are 138 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northern-nj-pinball-club and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.