(Topic ID: 239564)

Northern New Hampshire - any pinheads/good places to play?

By JoinTheCirqus

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 31 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Learmud
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20190323_194537 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yoko2una.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 5 years ago
    Quoted from KozMckPinball:

Funspot.System 11 stuff mostly.

Problem with funspot is condition. Plain and simple you’re going to see a lot of games with some sort of key mech malfunctioning or like a flipper that can’t hit a key ramp shot.

However, if you’re willing to get down to Manchester, we got a half decent scene going.

1) Electric Avenue just opened in Manch and offers about 8 pins and they actually care about their games working. Also a good can beer selection, and wonderful owners.

2) We have some fellow Pinsiders that open their homes and (seriously awesome) collections for things like NEPL league or BPA parties.

3) You can find random pins here and there. East of Manchester there’s a Tron Pro at a burger joint. There’s an AS Pro in Concord at a bar set on $.50/play with a super generous tilt.

One step south on the map you have the Southern NH Pinball Club in Nashua which has a very extensive collection from EMs to modern Sterns. Hell, even Canobie Lake Park (half decent local amusement park) has a pinball room with a ton of modern sterns and B/W titles, most with mods like colordmd.

Lastly you can just make a day trip to MA. There’s Flat Top Johnnys and A4Cade in Cambridge which have meticulously maintained games, mostly new titles. There’s also Trina’s in Amesbury (similar to the Cambridge deal) and Salisbury beach (ehhhhhh... not as nice).

So yeah, there’s not a whole lot up north. But get to concord-manchester... maybe Nashua and MA, and options open exponentially.

#16 5 years ago
    Quoted from epeabs:

Welcome to New Hampshire Michael. As has been said, the further North you go the pickin's get slim. I'm located in southern NH in Auburn bordering Manchester. Funworld in Nashua has about 8 pins on location, and Funspot at the Weirs has a bunch, but yes, most are beat. I did just find "To Share Brewery" in Manchester last weekend and they had an Aerosmith Pro and a Star Wars Pro both set up on freeplay. Between my neighbor and myself we have 11 pins. You are always welcome down here to play as well.

Woah! Where is this dream brewery with Sterns on free play? I’m supporting Electric Avenue tonight real quick before a day at Pax East tomorrow, but between Long Blue Cat, Pipe Dream (has EMs), backyard, 603, and whatever Milly’s Is called now, I had no idea there was another taproom, let alone one with freeplay pins!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yoko2una.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northern-new-hampshire-any-pinheads-good-places-to-play?tu=yoko2una and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.