(Topic ID: 158794)

Norther California.. Time to get my wine and pin on..

By Coyote

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Coyote
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Coyote.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

This Wed I head out to Santa Rosa (~45mins north of San Fran, I think?) and Napa.. technically, it's for a job 'interview', though they've already pretty much hired me. (In fact, I would not be surprised if I'm working in some signal equipment on my trip out there.)

Since I'll be out there for a week, I'll be wanting to play! I see a few places in Santa Rosa - was curious if any members were around there as well..!

#3 7 years ago
    Quoted from Cheddar:

If you can stretch it pin-a-go-go starts in Dixon on the 13th. About 45 minutes from there

Really? Darn it - I can't stay any longer, since family is coming in to home on the 14th! I gotta be there to, well, let them in. D'oh.

#7 7 years ago
    Quoted from Jabbles180:

If you want to take a drive into the valley about 45 min ish we have league here in Woodbridge on Thursday night. Pm Me for details if you are interested. I'll even pay you league dues.
    There will be about 20+ pinheads here that always welcome new faces.

I'll send you a PM. I'm not a 'professional' player (hardly, hah..) so I'll play, but would be surprised if I came in anything other than last.

Quoted from dsuperbee:Make sure to visit Lagunitas brewery in Petaluma, about 20 mins south of Santa Rosa.
    The golfland in Rohnert Park has a well kept collection of pins
    Double Decker lanes in Rohnert Park had a Tommy the last time I was there in good shape as well.

Ah cool, thanks! My hotel is actually in Rohnert Park (sp?), so the brewery is not that far at all, and I'll definitely check out the golfland - being that close, will come in handy when I can't sleep. Or end up waking up far too early.

#10 7 years ago

Thanks guys. Had a blast!

It's a mixed bad - right now, I'm doing a little contract work study - if they accept it, I'll be up in Seattle, Washington for 6 months, then they move the job to permanent down in Santa Rosa.

Until that happens, I'll still be doing contract work and could pop into the bay area at any time.

#12 7 years ago
    Quoted from Sparky:

If you get a chance to pop into the Scandia in Rohnert Park, I was there a few weeks ago and they had METpro, LOTR, POTC, TronLE, WoZ, FG, ACDCPrem, STpro, XMLE, and IM.

I'm going to be over there tonight, I'll check them out.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Coyote.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/norther-california-time-to-get-my-wine-and-pin-on?tu=Coyote and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.