IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider videorob.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#397 9 years ago
Quoted from KingGhidorah:

(HUO) Star Trek Pro located in RI, I bought it NIB a few months ago. Crack in plastic on the right slign (replacement platic included). No mods ever done to the game.
$4100

Stern 006.JPG 393 KB

Wish I had the cash.....I have to wait until I finish TSPP and sell it.

#425 9 years ago
Quoted from msj2222:

Good luck guys, hope it works out!

Go get it, Riggy!!! Then you can work on getting Popeye Saves The Earth.

3 weeks later
#484 9 years ago

NICE!!!!

glwts

#506 9 years ago

Nice prices....I gotta ask....Can I get some pics of Shaq? Bad game but would make for a cool gift for a buddy that wants his 1st pin.

1 week later
#544 9 years ago

Hey New England collectors!!!! Anyone have a WWFRR they want to trade for a Sega Twister?

#548 9 years ago

Would 10 pins, a WCB, GT 93 to 2000, Shuuz and Pacman vid with a Juke and slot be enough to host a decent party?

One pin is a Virtual pin with over 700 tables... Not the real thing but pretty cool non the less.

#557 9 years ago

DAMN... I'd love the Striker EX but can't do it right now

Unless you might be looking for a Sega Twister and can drive for a straight up trade? I can't drive anymore so......

GLWTS

#562 9 years ago

Step one...move closer North.
Step two...Have plenty of beer and food.
Step three...Refer to step one again.

Step four.....LOL....have a great time and don't sweat the small stuff!

3 weeks later
#636 9 years ago

I might have to think about this one. It's not anything even close to being on my want list, but I have been toying with the idea of doing a custom theme ever since seeing another members Red Sox Pin.

This might make a good candidate for a Patriots Pin.

#638 9 years ago

My guess would be a custom print shop or someone with one of those 3 foot wide printers that do banners and what not. Forget what they call them.

#639 9 years ago

Just have to be careful about copyright infringement and licensing. Not sure if a commercial print shop business would do it or not?

"Without the expressed written consent of the NFL, New England Patriots INC. and their subsidiaries, Kraft Foods Inc. CBS, NBC, FOX Broadcasting, ESPN, Telemundo, yada yada yada"

1 month later
#772 9 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Freebie if anyone wants a pin for their kids!

Photo on 10-3-14 at 9.58 AM #2.j... 64 KB

Photo on 10-3-14 at 9.58 AM.jpg 90 KB

Sent you a message on FB.

#795 9 years ago

I have one of the nicest HS pins I have ever seen in person. Looking to trade for a nice, 100% working DMD machine. Let me know what you have.

I can't deliver due to health reasons but I do have a buddy that can, if you want to split the cost. Or if ypu are local and have the means to transport....all the better.

A few pics.....

SDC14118.JPGSDC14118.JPG

SDC14119.JPGSDC14119.JPG

SDC14120.JPGSDC14120.JPG

SDC14121.JPGSDC14121.JPG

SDC14122.JPGSDC14122.JPG

SDC14125.JPGSDC14125.JPG

1 month later
#1039 9 years ago

Brian, I'd do 500 and a beautify HP for The Sega JP or do you have a HP already?

4 weeks later
#1134 9 years ago

Either of you guys want a really nice High Speed?

Quoted from ArcadeUpkeep:

Batman Forever still for trade, nothing has worked out yet, might wind up selling it, asking $2400 but would still rather a trade!

backglass.jpg 287 KB

full playfield.jpg 436 KB

1 month later
#1290 9 years ago

ISO: Reasonably priced and good looking/playing WWFRR.

Closer to CT the better. Also may be in the market for a Stern ST Pro or TWD in the $4000 range.

Thanks
Rob

#1320 9 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

I may have a STPRO soon.

Let me know if you get it

3 weeks later
#1358 9 years ago

Anyone interested in a Maverick The Movie pin? Trade for ???? DMD title. Movie or TV Show themed pins are what I like but will consider others.

Maverick needs a few rubbers and someone to finish the LED's I was putting in. Really a fun and under rated game IMO. I just want to switch some games out.

P.S. Still looking for a WWF RR for my son so that would do nicely.

Thanks
Rob

3 weeks later
#1479 9 years ago
Quoted from Jasontaps:

I sold that Walking Dead

I bought that Walking Dead

1 year later
#5631 7 years ago
Quoted from Dooskie:

You 'think' he will be able to continue on about his business with or without Pinside. Again, no facts, just conjecture. You don't know how he runs his business. Maybe he drinks, eats or snorts everything he makes and doesn't put it back into his business and is headed for Chapter 11. You have no idea. So you shouldn't be speaking on his behalf.

Just to clarify and set the record straight...I know stang personally. He is a great friend, a stand up guy and an asset to the community and hobby. I know for a fact he does not eat, drink or snort his profit. It goes back into games and transportation of the games.

Is he the top seller? Yes and no.
For his area I would say yes.

Top seller in the North East....maybe not but would say he is in the top 5

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider videorob.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=videorob and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.