IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider twenty84.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4076 8 years ago

I need to clear out a space need to start thinking of selling my LOTR. It is a HUO machine, and I am the 3rd owner. It is a really nice one with no visible wear on the decals or playfield. Mods include ColorDMD, ring shooter rod, color changing LED back box lighting, Playfield converted to LEDs with LED OCD board, upgraded flipper coils, and mirror blades. Everything works. Looking for $6500.

IMG_4347_(resized).JPGIMG_4347_(resized).JPG

image1_(resized).JPGimage1_(resized).JPG

image2_(resized).JPGimage2_(resized).JPG

image3_(resized).JPGimage3_(resized).JPG

#4102 8 years ago

My LOTR is sold pending pickup

#4112 8 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

you sick of that tron yet?

I've only had it 3 days.

1 month later
#4565 8 years ago
Quoted from jarch:

I have a home use only TWD LE (fishtank topper, art blades, zombie plunger and guard tower mod) that I'm considering selling. I like in the North Seattle area, Lake Stevens to be specific. First pinball machine, we loved playing it, especially on the latest code rev. Anyone interested?

Might have more luck in the Northwest forsale thread.

3 months later
#5436 7 years ago

I miss the days when activity in this thread meant there were games for sale.

#5544 7 years ago

I have a really nice Xenon with a new clear coated playfield, new plastics, LEDs, and Alltek light board. Unfortunately, I'm out of space and need to sell it. Asking $3k. Plan to take some pics and put Marketplace ad up soon.

5 months later
4 months later
#7958 6 years ago

Looking to clear out a space, so I'm listing my Xenon.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Xenon Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “Very nice Xenon with a new playfield, plastics, bumpers, glass tube, apron, shooter rod, etc.It is full LEDs with an Alltek light board. Plays fast and smooth. Both of the back gla...”
2017-05-31
Pittsford, NY
2,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 530 times
Contributed to Pinside

4 months later
#9005 6 years ago

I'm selling my gold HUO MMR LE. I am the 3rd owner. It has the upgraded color screen, Tilt graphics apron (now sold out) original apron also included, side art, and full set of Cliffy protectors. Mylar around the flipper buttons. Only negatives are a gouge to the bottom of the cab and scratch on the right side of the head. Both were present when the game was originally delivered. A replacement head decal was provided by GCG (not installed) that is included. $8100.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I'm selling my gold HUO MMR LE. I am the 3rd owner. It has the upgraded color screen, Tilt graphics apron (now sold out) original apron also included, side art, shaker, and full se...”
2017-12-09
Pittsford, NY
8,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 39 days
Viewed: 1808 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9010 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinfactory2000:

Someone buy my HUO MINT Met premium so I can buy this!!

Throw in the monsters translight and I’ll sell it to you for $7900

2 weeks later
#9206 6 years ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

Still have my GB LE for sale or trade
MMr is high on the list but would also do a newer run met premium with color DMD
Or make an offer

Would love to sell you my MMr but can't take a GB LE right now.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I'm selling my gold HUO MMR LE. I am the 3rd owner. It has the upgraded color screen, Tilt graphics apron (now sold out) original apron also included, side art, shaker, and full se...”
2017-12-09
Pittsford, NY
8,000 (Firm)
Contributed to Pinside

2 weeks later
#9381 6 years ago
Quoted from ejacques:

Contemplating a bit of a sell off to finally get a MM or a MMr.....anyone in the New England / New York area have one they'd be interested in moving? Are MMr new in box still available or has that ship sailed?

I have an MMr LE I'm selling.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
2017-12-09
Pittsford, NY
8,000 (Firm)
Contributed to Pinside

7 months later
#11084 5 years ago

Looking for a nice Fathom. Would consider trades for some of the stuff in my collection or a cash deal.

Machine - Wanted
Wanted: Fathom Archived
Wanted! - “I’m looking for a nice Fathom. Would prefer something within driving distance of Western NY. Would be willing to pay cash but trade deals for my Kiss Prem or Hobbit Smaug are a...”
2018-07-29
Pittsford, NY
Wanted
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 101 times

1 week later
#11159 5 years ago

I need to clear out a space and will be selling my HUO Hobbit Smaug (#100) with 991 plays. In has all the factory fixes (ramp flaps, drop target springs, monster protectors) installed as well as cliffys. Latest code installed. $7k.

7 months later
#13151 5 years ago

I need to clear out a space for BKSR. I listed Kiss yesterday, some interest but still available. Just listed my WoZ RR 75. Will probably only sell one.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
KISS Premium Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “This is a HUO modded Kiss premium. I am the second owner and the game is HUO. The game has no issues. I'll also probably be listing a WoZ 75th RR and heavily modded Metallica pr...”
2019-03-27
Pittsford, NY
6,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 377 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “This is a WOR RR 75th anniversary edition. It was manufactured in September 2015. It has been in my collection about 3 years. It has been HUO, and I have a copy of the receipt f...”
2019-03-27
Pittsford, NY
8,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 672 times

3 months later
#14030 4 years ago

Most of us don’t care about this deal gone bad (which already has another thread), and just come here to buy and sell games. Can shacklersrevenge and hockeymutt take this to PM already.

6 months later
#15397 4 years ago

Need to make some room and unfortunately had to list my Stern Big Buck Hunter for sale:

Machine - For Sale
Partially restored (almost original) - “I have a nice Stern Big Buck Hunter pro. It works 100%. Original bright display, has speaker lights and grills. Cabinet is in good shape, the previous owner put screw on button ...”
2020-01-17
Pittsford, NY
4,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 159 times

#15458 4 years ago

Thanks for the interest in the BBH, which was sold and picked up over the weekend. Unfortunately my wife wants this Brian Holderman backglass I framed as a game room decoration gone so I have it for sale.

Other - For Sale
“This is a signed Luther's Vendetta backless for the custom game Brian Holderman did. It is not actually glass but printed on acrylic. This is #11/20 and these are no longer avail...”
2020-01-23
Pittsford, NY
400 (OBO)
Archived after: 494 days
Viewed: 160 times

1 year later
#20633 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “This is a HUO BKSOR LE #80 (the original Black Knight came out in 1980). I'm the original owner and it has been in my basement since it was opened. It currently has about 750 pla...”
2021-06-01
Pittsford, NY
9,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 1067 times
Contributed to Pinside

Need to sell my BKSOR LE with topper to make space

2 months later
#21409 2 years ago

I'd guess he had to talk to you about pinball for several hours to get it for that.

1 month later
#21869 2 years ago

I need to clear out a space for Godzilla:

Machine - For Sale
Partially restored (almost original) - “Time to see this beautiful TFTC. This game has an interesting provenance in that it was the game that was at CLEpin a few years ago and I believe won best of show. It was also owne...”
2021-09-16
Pittsford, NY
4,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 573 times

1 year later
#26790 1 year ago

Just listed my T3. Like a lot of us I need to clear out a space.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I'm re-listing this. I actually have a couple potential buyers who have expressed interest are are planning to take a look. However, the ad also just expired so I thought it best...”
2023-06-02
Pittsford, NY
4,900 (OBO)
Viewed: 615 times

2 months later
#27417 10 months ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I'm re-listing this. I actually have a couple potential buyers who have expressed interest are are planning to take a look. However, the ad also just expired so I thought it best...”
2023-06-02
Pittsford, NY
4,900 (OBO)
Viewed: 615 times

Lowered price and hoping to get this out this weekend as I need to pain my son's room

4 weeks later
#27664 9 months ago

I unboxed this BM66 myself, and it is probably the nicest premium you will find. Open to offers.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “This is a heavily modded BM66 premium. I am the original owner and it has been HUO its entire life. I hate to sell it but I need a space open. It has the following mods: Bat Sign...”
2023-07-01
Pittsford, NY
12,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 46 days
Viewed: 826 times
Contributed to Pinside

9 months later
#30379 2 days ago

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “I'm selling my Game of Thrones LE (#049) which I purchased NIB in 2015 and has been in my basement since it was unboxed. I am the original owner and this is a home use only (HUO) ...”
4 days ago
Pittsford, NY
9,700 9,500 (OBO)

Selling my GoT LE - I'm the original owner and it has the Stern topper, precision flippers, and colorDMD. Might list something else soon also. I need to clear out some space.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider twenty84.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=twenty84 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.