IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thepinballco-op.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14012 4 years ago

Willing to sell for cash, or trade 1 + cash, maybe 2 + cash.

Super clean, no defects, everything works perfectly. It's the standard so it's cheaper, and it has a few mods added onto it. Also has the flash at the top, unlike LE models, so the camera pictures are high quality.

Selling because I've accomplished everything there is to do in the game. Looking for a new challenge. Can transport!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Dialed In Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Purchased new in 2018. Late build date so it has all of the upgraded stuff from the factory like the upgraded cliffy set and ramp guides. No issues of any kind. Several added mods ...”
2020-11-27
South Burlington, VT
6,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 1129 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#14170 4 years ago
Quoted from TheRave:

TNA going up for sale. Still looks new. Includes shaker and mirror blades. Plays 100% with no issues. Bullet proofed the sound wiring with upgraded RCA cable. Sad to see it go, it's just not getting played as much as other machines and looking to buy the new stern. $5500 OBO.

This game is at the Sanctum and it's not getting played as much as others? Wow...

Sweet upgrades, I'd buy that in a heartbeat if I was in the market. GLWS!

5 months later
#15288 4 years ago

Monster Bash (SE) for sale. $6500.

One of the first batches that Chicago Gaming made so the playfield is perfect/flawless. Not a scratch or blemish anywhere.

No trades.

1 week later
#15336 4 years ago

Monster Bash SE. One of the first ones made so there's no issues with the playfield. Like New Condition.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Monster Bash Remake SE. Briefly used as part of a co-operative in Vermont, used twice a week for 4 hours per day, and the last 7-8 months it has been HUO. 3000+ total plays (most o...”
2020-01-10
South Burlington, VT
6,300 (Firm)
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 960 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#15446 4 years ago

Price Reduced.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Monster Bash Remake SE. Briefly used as part of a co-operative in Vermont, used twice a week for 4 hours per day, and the last 7-8 months it has been HUO. 3000+ total plays (most o...”
2020-01-10
South Burlington, VT
6,300 (Firm)
Contributed to Pinside

#15474 4 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
2020-01-10
South Burlington, VT
6,300 (Firm)
Contributed to Pinside

Another price bump... lowered yet again...

5 months later
#17340 3 years ago

Can we get back to the games for sale, please? We're burying some ads too. Leave the bickering elsewhere.

4 months later
#18443 3 years ago

Dialed In Standard for sale, $6000. I need cash, but I'd consider a much lesser game +cash too.

1 owner, tons of mods, works flawlessly. Ground floor loading.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Dialed In Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Purchased new in 2018. Late build date so it has all of the upgraded stuff from the factory like the upgraded cliffy set and ramp guides. No issues of any kind. Several added mods ...”
2020-11-27
South Burlington, VT
6,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 1129 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#18614 3 years ago

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SELL? OR WANT TO FIND!?

Take your damn arguments elsewhere.

1 month later
#19223 3 years ago

In the spirit of getting back to business:

I have a decent players-condition Fish Tales. No pics yet, but it's exactly how you imagine it to be. Everything works, the fish's tale itself is disconnected (annoying). Typical wear under the ramp exits at the in lanes and typical cabinet fade. There's also a pop bumper that's loose that I suspect is missing a nut on the underside of the playfield but I haven't had time to investigate yet.

I'm at work or else I'd get some pics, but I so badly want to end this terrible conversation above that I'm willing to list it now lol.

I got it in trade a month back, and since I played Fish Tales for years on end not that long ago, I don't really have any desire to keep it. Plus my wife hates it. Hate might be an under-statement... she wants it gone though.

Why are these things going for crazy money on Pinside? 4.2k?, 4.2k?, 5.2k?, 4.2k?, 4k? That's not right. I'm going to bring that price back down: $3,200. I'd also consider a trade for a lesser pin.

Easy load, straight shot through double doors to a vehicle. Literally 5 steps if that. I'm working so responses are spotty, and my free time is limited to Wednesdays and weekends only. Please check my feedback to show that I'm honest in my adverts and fair in pricing.

#19233 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fish Tales Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I have a decent players-condition Fish Tales. Everything works, the fish's tale itself is disconnected (annoying). Typical wear under the ramp exits at the in-lanes and typical cab...”
2021-02-09
South Burlington, VT
Archived after: 39 days
Viewed: 1438 times
Contributed to Pinside

2 weeks later
#19434 3 years ago

AC/DC Premium. Trades considered.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
AC/DC Premium Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Received this game in a group of games I recently purchased. Has upgraded lightning bolts and color DMD. Everything works as it should, and comes with a freshly cleaned sub-playfie...”
2021-02-23
South Burlington, VT
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 485 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#19763 3 years ago

I'm selling my Rick & Morty. I had made this ad a few days ago but took it down because I wanted to improve the flow. I hate selling an inferior product. I moved a rail and played over the last few days to make sure it worked and now it's running perfectly. Great flow, zero errors, tip top shape. Easy loading too.

I prefer cash or a trade for a Big Lebowski, since the sale of this machine will help finance that purchase. I might be open to other trades but only if it's easy for me to turn around and sell whatever game you trade me.

This game is priced at or near the lowest point of R&M's that I can find. Please check my feedback!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Rick & Morty #114 Purchased to be an on-location game but covid disrupted those plans. We (wife and I) played it when we could and figured it was too brutal to keep around as ...”
2021-03-11
South Burlington, VT
9,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 753 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#19847 3 years ago

"Cool! Look at all the new posts in the Northeast thread! YES! I can't wait to see what's available!"
*opens thread*
"OH COME ON!......"

1 week later
#20041 3 years ago

My friend is selling his Laser War. Here is the description. He's asking $2000.

=============================================

Data East Laser War

The New:
-- New Rottendog MPU
-- New Pinscore Displays
-- New Comet LEDs throughout, including hard to reach areas and back box
-- New Replacement Speakers (three total)

The Ugly:
-- The ramp - right side of ramp is broken and missing piece. See picture. New ramps available for $99 online.
-- Right side of Head - chipping paint
-- Coin door- chunk of wood missing
-- Threaded bolt and nut holding head on as original fasteners stripped.

This machine has minimal playfield wear. More pictures and video available. This machine plays exactly how you would expect and is currently at The Pinball Co-Op in Burlington Vermont. Easy load out. Pick up only. Price negotiable. Not looking for trades at the moment. They only let you add 10 pics to the listing. Some referenced pictures I can send in a pm.

If anybody wants to check it out: https://www.facebook.com/groups/NortheastUSPinballMachinesForSale/permalink/462497978508144/?sale_post_id=462497978508144

4 weeks later
#20291 2 years ago
Quoted from barakawins:

Pics on marketplace
Pics on marketplace.

Do you have any pics?

#20333 2 years ago

I have TWO Black Knights! One must go!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Black Knight Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “The cabinet and playfield are the best parts of this game. On a scale from 1-10 both are in the 8-9 range. It shoots very well and everything works like it should. I've only owned ...”
2021-05-06
South Burlington, VT
2,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 780 times
Contributed to Pinside

#20339 2 years ago

Man every time I post a game it gets snatched up in hours or minutes. The market is insane.

#20343 2 years ago

Just FYI, my game is in Vermont (VT) not Virginia (VA). The buyer had mistakenly thought I was within a couple hours of him, so the Black Knight is back on the market.

You know what else is in Vermont? My buddy's Tron in the post above this one! Come make a trip to Vermont and drive away with both!

#20357 2 years ago

I realize that a trip to Vermont is scaring people. As a result, price drop.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Black Knight Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “The cabinet and playfield are the best parts of this game. On a scale from 1-10 both are in the 8-9 range. It shoots very well and everything works like it should. I've only owned ...”
2021-05-06
South Burlington, VT
2,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 780 times
Contributed to Pinside

#20359 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballAir:

There is a guy on rgp from connecticut looking for a BK

I've spoken to him. I don't believe he wants to drive the eight hours round trip to get it.

2 weeks later
#20516 2 years ago

omg take your conversations elsewhere please.

I get excited when I see all these new posts on a sales thread and then deflated when it's just two guys who wanna argue.

#20537 2 years ago

Looking to trade my Stern WWE + Cash for a TMNT Pro.

.... or cash for your TMNT Pro and I'll sell the WWE separately.

Added over 3 years ago:

Or any Sterns, for that matter.

#20552 2 years ago

I have a Stern WWE that I'm about to put up on the market place with a build date of 2017.

Going to ask for $3500 firm.

No pics yet.

Added over 3 years ago:

#20604 2 years ago

Is it Vermont's turn to rise up and take over this thread and derail it with nonsense?

Great!

Actually, I came here to say that my Stern WWE is now off the market. Thanks for the offers. I've decided to hold it for a potential buyer a few weeks down the road. If he ultimately says no, I'll put it back up.

3 weeks later
#20897 2 years ago

Who's looking for an inexpensive Stern with a build date of 2017 to add to their lineup?

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Comes with the upgraded LED light kit directly from Stern. This kit made it so the ring lights up bright and the rest of the game dims down to put more emphasis/attention on the ri...”
2021-06-22
South Burlington, VT
3,500 (Firm)
Viewed: 424 times
Contributed to Pinside

Wow 18 upvotes and 2 nice replies/recommendations.

Game sold quickly. Thanks guys! Great community!

1 week later
#20959 2 years ago
Quoted from dmieczko:

Earthshaker - price drop to $2700.

Excellent seller and a great price on this pin!

1 week later
#21005 2 years ago

I'm making some room for new pins at The Pinball Co-op.

Selling a nearly flawless Rack Em Up, $1500.

I posted pics in the Vermont Craigslist, hoping for a local sale first. I'll make an ad here shortly.

#21037 2 years ago

Genesis was taken immediately. I may have forgotten to mention a few extras that came with that game. The colored LEDs really made it pop. Hell of a great deal to that buyer at 2k.

This is another good deal imo. Super crisp playing game that has needed very little work on it in the many years it's been at The Pinball Co-op. Strong pops and flippers, the mechanics are flawless. I'm open to trades.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Rack 'Em Up Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Game plays and works great. Super smooth shooter with strong pops and slings. The spinner rips better than any spinner I know. The sound and music is crisp and the lighting is brig...”
2021-07-10
South Burlington, VT
1,400 (Firm)
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 384 times
Contributed to Pinside

#21051 2 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Looking for a Buck Rogers.

Machine - Wanted

Wanted: Buck Rogers

New!

Wanted! “Looking to buy a Buck Rogers.
Prefer pickup near Baltimore,Maryland in the East Coast area, but can discuss shipping further away depending on condition and purchase price.
Thanks.”

1 hour ago

Baltimore, MD

Wanted

stretch2

One for sale up here in Vermont. 1k.

I don't know if she'd wanna ship it though. Maybe through Fast Eddy or something? I dunno.

If you're interested, let me know.

1 week later
#21201 2 years ago

Lowered to 1400

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Rack 'Em Up Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Game plays and works great. Super smooth shooter with strong pops and slings. The spinner rips better than any spinner I know. The sound and music is crisp and the lighting is brig...”
2021-07-10
South Burlington, VT
1,400 (Firm)
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 384 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#21266 2 years ago

Looking for TWO transformers

Williams System 7
5610-09563-01

#21300 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Friend of mine is looking for a Motordome, Devil Riders or something affordable and Moto related for his cycle shop in Boston. Lmk if you’re holdin’

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/426#post-6413392

2 months later
#22111 2 years ago

Three day weekend. Who wants to make time to pick up a great game?

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Purchased from a HUO earlier this year. I brought it to The Pinball Co-op where it was played two days per week, four hours per day for a total of up to eight hours per week, and t...”
2021-10-09
South Burlington, VT
5,500 (OBO)
Viewed: 193 times
Contributed to Pinside

2 weeks later
#22311 2 years ago

I am running a large tournament called Pin-Champs of Vermont!

$40 to enter, $1,000 in prizes, awesome trophies, large WPPR points.

On top of this, I will have some pinball machines for sale.

Gorgar? Vegas? MORE? So bring a trailer!

~5 spots left

2 months later
#22875 2 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

Figured I'd cross post here for those that may be looking for a nice Roadshow. Happy holidays!

Machine - For Sale

For sale or trade: Road Show

New!

Fully shopped/refurbished “Really nice Roadshow with zero playfield wear, plays 100%, and is loaded with extras. This machine has the following mods/extras: colorDMD, full non-ghosting LEDs, rare interactive...”

14 hours ago

Vienna, VA

5,500 (Firm)

per3per3

PM Sent

2 months later
#23453 2 years ago

I just posted my fully restored Vegas. Even if you're not interested because it's a 1990 Gottlieb, check out the pics. This game is a beauty!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Vegas Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “Restored to it's former glory, this 1990 Gottlieb is so much fun that I fell in love with it at first plunge. Many ways to earn points, gamble, and take in the light show that this...”
2022-03-12
South Burlington, VT
3,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 494 times
Contributed to Pinside

#23511 2 years ago

Price drop & trades considered.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Vegas Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “Restored to it's former glory, this 1990 Gottlieb is so much fun that I fell in love with it at first plunge. Many ways to earn points, gamble, and take in the light show that this...”
2022-03-12
South Burlington, VT
3,200 (OBO)
Contributed to Pinside

#23555 2 years ago

Price Drop

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Vegas Archived
2022-03-12
South Burlington, VT
3,200 (OBO)
Contributed to Pinside

3 weeks later
#23759 2 years ago
Quoted from MaxAsh:

Got a bunch of PMs, I didn't realize how much Bad Girls love there was out there. Glad I'm not the only one that likes those fine 80's girls and their giant cokemirror pool table!

I listed a Bad Girls and it was scooped up in minutes. I had maybe 12 inquiries in an hour.

Fun game!

2 weeks later
#23869 1 year ago

Anybody have a Stern Star Wars they would be willing to part with? I don't want to go to PA or NJ, but anywhere else is possible.

Help bring the joy of pinball to Vermont!

3 weeks later
#24010 1 year ago

I have a Walking Dead Pro.

I'm looking for a Star Wars.

Let's make a trade!

2 weeks later
#24206 1 year ago
Quoted from NonStopSwagger:

Price drop, I think this is now the lowest priced road show on pinside? Plus factor in that I'm throwing in a refurbished, fully populated spare WPC 89 driver board, and spare parts for the game.

I don't understand the hate for Road Show. It shoots like a dream and if you install the Soren chip I think it's one of the best games ever made. At one point I loved it so much I owned TWO!

Does this game have the Soren chip? This is an AMAZING deal on this game, and the Soren chip would make it one of the best deals of all time.

#24221 1 year ago
Quoted from jcar302:

I don't know what a soren chip is, but i had road show for a few years, i'd choose it over quite a few games that cost more.

It "randomizes" the cities instead of forcing you to go from East to West. It makes every game different, and allows you to play cities you'd probably never get to play without it. There's still skill involved too, as hitting the proper targets can help you choose a city you'd like to play. Requires a ton of skill, but do-able.

It made my Road Show great to amazing imo. Imo it single-handedly increases the value of these games by 1k, simply because the game is never boring anymore.

#24222 1 year ago

I have a Waterworld that I'm bringing to Pintastic and will be selling for a decent price imo that would go really well with that populated playfield, if anyone is interested in the project. It doesn't need a swap but could use it.

3 weeks later
#24498 1 year ago

Well I didn't sell my Waterworld at Pintastic as I expected to. It's in great shape, definitely above average, and I was asking below average sales price. Kind of shocked it didn't go, actually.

Anybody looking for a DMD game on the cheap side? I had it last listed at 2600. It's all wrapped up and ready to go.

#24528 1 year ago
Quoted from ZodiacMunch:

In case it takes the sting out of not selling it, just wanted to say that playing that Waterworld was unexpectedly one of my favorite parts of Pintastic. Thanks for bringing it. I'd never played one before

It actually does, thanks for sharing. I had someone there tell me that too. "I didn't expect to like it as much as I did".

While it makes it even more surprising that it didn't sell, I was pretty happy to bring something that most people hadn't seen or played before.

1 month later
#25071 1 year ago

Two nice pins.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “All LEDs, works flawlessly, fast supercharger ramp, strong flippers, beacon works, etc. No issues or problems or adjustments needed. Playfield is a 9.5 out of 10 (diamond playfiel...”
2022-08-26
South Burlington, VT
4,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 544 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Alien Poker Archived
Partially restored (almost original) - “This game has a brand new playfield, plastics, rubbers, mechs, and backglass. The cabinet is original and has not been touched. It plays like a dream and almost has the looks to m...”
2022-08-26
South Burlington, VT
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 324 times
Contributed to Pinside

#25072 1 year ago

Already pending on Alien Poker.

25 minutes. That was fast!

4 weeks later
#25310 1 year ago

WHO DUNNIT!?

Love this game but need cash money to finalize other purchases.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Who Dunnit Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Bally Who Dunnit!? Game is in great condition, everything works as it should including the slot machine reels which were rebuilt by the previous owner and are often an issue. New...”
2022-09-23
South Burlington, VT
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 362 times
Contributed to Pinside

4 months later
#26525 1 year ago

I will be listing a TOTAN later today.

Ad coming. I've sold all my games through Pinside.

#26526 1 year ago

Ad is up

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “In my opinion this is the best players-condition you will find, saving you money and giving you minimal work to make it look pristine. I was considering buying rad-cals, new plasti...”
2023-02-06
South Burlington, VT
Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 737 times
Contributed to Pinside

2 months later
#27009 1 year ago
Quoted from Scoot:

Price reduction!

Machine - For Sale

Legends of Valhalla

7% OFF!

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “For sale or trade American Pinball Legends of Valhalla. Deluxe Edition with mirrored backglass, shaker motor, golden apron, powder coating armor, and a bunch of mods. Plays fast an...”

17 days ago

Highgate, VT
(33 mi)

Scoot

6,500 (Firm)

What a deal!

I wish I wasn't tapped out...

1 week later
#27058 1 year ago
Quoted from sagejr:

The OP was trying to be funny and clever. Others commented on his post. People got offended. Other people got offended by people getting offended.

To be fair, I don't see anybody offended. "That's homophobic" isn't someone taking offense, it's someone pointing it out. The person who made said comment can either agree and work towards making sure they don't accidentally say stuff like that in the wrong setting, or disagree and move on.

If I was saying things that could rub people the wrong way, I'd want to be alerted to it. I used to say "retarded" all the time, said it to the wrong person (HR rep at a large firm) and it cost me a job I really wanted. That was learning the hard way. Fixed, won't happen again. It doesn't change my life not to say it, and I'm not offended by others who do. You can be both ways.

Someone pointing things out on a forum would have been a lot better for me. Learning the hard way sucked.

2 weeks later
#27201 11 months ago
Quoted from spikelou2:

When you list your 11k game for 8500 firesale it kills the value for the rest of us .

2023 verified "sold for" prices in order of soonest to latest:

9.7k (outlier, some add-ons)

Then there's a bunch of ads in the 7k-9k range that say "sold, amount private". Zero of them go for over 10k. 8k to 8.5k is the appropriate target range for LEs, imo.

4 weeks later
#27429 10 months ago

Houdini with possible FREE DELIVERY right to your door, depending on your location!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Very nice game, great shape, no wear, dings, marks, scratches anywhere. I need cash to purchase a different game, and I beat this so it's next up. Selling it for exactly what I pai...”
2023-06-04
South Burlington, VT
6,000 (Firm)
Viewed: 282 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 month later
#27754 9 months ago

My good friend is selling his LOADED Avengers Premium. It's one of a kind with custom powder coating and nearly every mod you can imagine. The add-ons alone would be worth a used pin in itself.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “For sale or trade One owner AIQ, but I've had it at our local Co-op in VT. Needs nothing! Has been fully powdercoated by Eric Stone, including coin door and lollipop side rails, a...”
2023-09-13
Burlington, VT
8,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 784 times

3 weeks later
#27928 8 months ago

With all the add-ons & powder coating, I don't know how this severely over-loaded premium is still available. It's not my game, but it's at my location. You won't find a better premium Avengers anywhere than this.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “For sale or trade One owner AIQ, but I've had it at our local Co-op in VT. Needs nothing! Has been fully powdercoated by Eric Stone, including coin door and lollipop side rails, a...”
2023-09-13
Burlington, VT
8,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 784 times

2 months later
#28786 5 months ago
Quoted from radial_head:

I'm confused. Is this game in Vermont, or Delaware?

It is def in Vermont.

1 month later
#29184 4 months ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

If only you weren’t an 8 hour round trip for me

That's just part of one day. The time is going to be spent anyway. Do you want to spend it and not have a fully restored pinball machine to show for it?

That's how I always look at it anyway. 8 hours for a Who Dunnit. Worth it.

2 weeks later
#29365 3 months ago

Guys, please stop posting random shit in this thread. You are burying all the ads.

I am searching for a BKSOR. Will travel to Vermont, NH, Maine, CT, Mass. I have several possibilities for trade in return; Venom Pro, Pimped out T2 w/ cash, RFM w/ cash, etc.

2 months later
#30129 28 days ago
Quoted from benbonaccio:

Machine - For Sale

Williams Grand Prix

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I'm selling my Williams Grand Prix to make room for an incoming game. It's fully functional and in nice condition overall. If you like ripping spinners this is the game for you! Mo...”

4 days ago

Burlington, VT
(2 mi)

benbonaccio

1,200 (OBO)

Hey all, I’m selling my fully working Williams Grand Prix to make room for an incoming game. It’s my first time selling a game here, but I’ve been active in the New England scene for many years and the folks from ThePinballCo-op in VT can vouch for me. I can have the game delivered to Pintastic on my behalf for a committed buyer, but would prefer to sell locally if possible. Feel free to reach out with interest and we can talk. Thanks!

This is legit, and the game is in amazing condition. It's one of the mostly desired EMs ever made. For 1100 and free delivery to Pintastic, it's one of the better deals you'll find.

Unless someone has and this ad just hasn't been updated yet?

2 weeks later
#30253 12 days ago

Very nice Strikes & Spares. All new boards and many new playfield parts, rubbers, etc.

1800. I can bring to Pintastic.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “All new boards, rubbers, pop bumper caps, LEDs. Backglass is original and in very good shape. The playfield has typical wear, as does the cabinet, but both have many decades of yea...”
2024-04-07
South Burlington, VT
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 221 times
Contributed to Pinside

#30281 7 days ago

It's at Pintastic now!

Come make an offer after I've had 10 Miller Lites!

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Foo Fighters Pro I'm at Pintastic as I write this. Great price. Come play it and see! No trades, I really need cash to finance other purchases.”
2024-04-12
South Burlington, VT
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 155 times

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thepinballco-op.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=thepinballco-op and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.