New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 85741)

Northeast US For Sale Thread

By herbertbsharp

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 18,465 posts
  • 913 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 41 minutes ago by mpdpvdpin
  • Topic is favorited by 537 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,356 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_163004_(resized).jpg
tmp_5553-20160803_113350-1414929868.jpg
20160801_200751_(resized).jpg
20160802_232803_(resized).jpg
20160802_232233_(resized).jpg
IMG_3895_(resized).JPG
IMG_3877_(resized).JPG
IMG_3878_(resized).JPG
IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sulli10.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#33 6 years ago

I have room for one more. Looking for a nice , FH, STNG, earthshaker, Whirlwind, TZ or Doctor Who. Herb this has the makings of a great thread. How's Toga ?

6 months later
#829 6 years ago

I have a TFLE auto bot. 4700

5 months later
#1536 5 years ago

Looking for a FH, RFM,ES, DW or WW. Looking for examples in very good shape in the NE.

Possibly a IJ also if you are looking to sell one.

2 months later
#1810 5 years ago

WTB an IJ, FH or I500. Thx

1 month later
#2156 5 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I described it as having some wear around the raft inserts....well I was thinking of wh20 and screwed up. If FH has raft inserts Iam in trouble.

I guess the old saying "alcohol and thinking do not mix" is in play here. Nice looking FH. You know I just bought mine or I would be all over this deal.

#2159 5 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I know you and Boob were both knocking my door down.

Worked out fine for me.I got lucky and found a nice one. I think I would let POTC or SO go before Rudy and FT.

2 months later
#2750 5 years ago

Tron pro, blue dmd, shaker,upgraded speakers,Eli ramp mod,arcade mod, pin bits plastics, LEDs , clean cabinet and play field 6k. Would consider a trade for a TOTAN

RFM clean cabinet with minimal marks, slight wear at sol , otherwise very nice pf. Very clear monitor 3.2 k. would consider a trade for an equally nice fish tails or corvette.

Pm for pics

1 week later
#2792 5 years ago

Very nice RFM, unmarked cabinet. Nice playfield. Clear monitor. Looking for a trade. Corvette or fish talesimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

1 month later
#3319 4 years ago

Any interest in a trade a HUO IM (FF speakers, FF backbox lighting shaker, LED's, Red DMD, lighted figures) for a MET Pro?

2 months later
#4097 4 years ago

Not sure there is any interest , but, I figured i'd ask.

Mustang Boss #43. I am the only owner. Tach mod.

Trade only. Has to be one for one as I have no more room.

1 week later
#4195 4 years ago
Quoted from Saveleaningtower:

Will trade my nib woz ruby red for a nib GB LE. PM me if interested. Thanks.

Ugh ! I would do this in a minute if only my wife didn't forbid me from bringing WOZ into the house.

#4216 4 years ago
Quoted from Saveleaningtower:

Too bad. Why is your wife opposed to a WOZ?

Because she was traumatized as a kid by watching the damn movie. Hates flying monkeys, the music, everything. She told me if it came into the house it would go under the hammer ( literally). I have been trying for a couple of years to change her mind with no success. I will keep trying. I really like WOZ

2 months later
#5013 4 years ago

I have a white water cabinet/ head. Needs some work. General cleanup, the right front corner has 4 nails that need to be removed and then re glued, some bondo love needed for the cabinet lower front. Solid otherwise. Good candidate for some one doing a restore and wants to get the cabinet done first to minimize game down time. 100 bucks.

4 months later
1 week later
#6402 4 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I have a minty tspp with extras I would trade for a nice little. A super nice scared stiff with black powder coat and all the good extras I would trade for an acdc premium, and a modded up creech I would trade for an addams or other titles. All work 100 %, just feeling a little itch to mix things up.

Sounds like you are running amok to me!!!!

1 month later
#6614 4 years ago

Nice players condition Congo for trade. The Congo has a nice play field, solid cabinet with faded greens. Looking for BK2000 or other classics in nice shape

1 month later
#6871 3 years ago

Nice players quality Scared Stiff. Looking for a Spiderman VE or premium Walking Dead

1 week later
#6934 3 years ago

Nice players quality Scared stiff for trade. Open to ideas. (Would really like a real nice BK2000). I am also getting into system 11 and earlier non DMD games.

I can send pics to your cell if interested.

3 months later
#7716 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Getting ready to retire and coming to the realization that I can't keep buying games, and it would be tough to part with the ones I have now. OK, how about an even swap for no fear

F me!!! Your like 30 years younger then me and your getting ready to retire????

You must be truly selling your kids.

3 weeks later
#7890 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I'm getting the itch. Anyone have a GB premium they don't love?
,I have a minty potc with no flaws that I can find. It's got a bunch of awesome mods
Mckee topper
Colordmd
Cannon led mod
Target and ramp decals
Wooden lane guides
Coin shooter rod and modfather shooter rod
Lockdown bar without hideous tourney button hole
Custom slings
Speaker LEDs with skull and crossbone acrylics
Back alley wooden speaker panel with dead men tell no tales
Side blades
Scared stiff boney flippers
Lighted flipper buttons

Man you give up on a game really quick

#7897 3 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

I can vouch for Brent's POTC. It's prob the nicest one I've ever seen. Absolutely beautiful.

True , very true

2 months later
#8383 3 years ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

Anyone close to southern mass have an arcade legends they want to sell?

What is the market value of an arcade legends now? Say a one in great condition with 200 plus games.

#8389 3 years ago
Quoted from getadam:

The Hobbit Black Arrow Special Edition $6,9000

Featured
Machine - For Sale
FOR SALE: The Hobbit Black Arrow Special Edition ($6,900)Home Used Only (HUO) “HUO, 165 games played. (716 balls played.) Code just updated to 2.0.

Plays and looks perfect. You'd be hard pressed to find any difference from a NIB.

Back cabinet is signed by J...”
1 day ago Sagaponack, NY 6,900 (OBO)
getadam

Great buy on a complicated and beautiful game. Best Wishes on the sale

#8403 3 years ago

Trade my real nice Maverick for a system 11 ( Taxi, Diner, etc.) in nice shape. I really like Maverick but I am also getting into my system 11's.

1 week later
#8514 3 years ago

Maverick for sale. Very nice play field. Ad in the pinside market. 1900 obo.

1 month later
#8861 3 years ago
Quoted from pinster68:

Several playfields just put up for sale in the market....
HEP/NOS Gorgar
NOS/CC Devil's Dare
CPR Gold Medusa
CPR Gold Centaur
CPR Gold Fish Tales + Boat Ramp
CPR Gold Eight Ball Deluxe
CPR Twilight Zone Mini Playfield

Nice group of play fields

1 week later
#8930 3 years ago

HUO STLE for sale or trade. Pictures available. 7800

1 month later
#9460 2 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Shows how out of the loop I am..... That cabinet has been around for 7 years and I had never seen it so this is a juiced up version of it, with a gazillion games.

If you want to see one then come on over

2 months later
#9953 2 years ago

Nice players condition BK2000 in the market place. 2600.

Added over 3 years ago: Sold

#9984 2 years ago

Looking for a Walking dead pro or premium.

#10022 2 years ago

MET Le up for trade. Loaded with pinball refinery mods. Looking for a DI or SWLE. Would consider other trades like AC/DC.

Just trying to Change out some of the games I do not play as much.

#10024 2 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

You need to start playing The Shadow less, next.

You mean my shadow that I bought back in the 1990’s with the real light magnet burn at the sanctum?

That may be a while.

#10027 2 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

Not the shadow I have with receipt of purchase new, the box and spare plastic set that looks like new.

LOL!

Dude, you always one up me..

1 month later
#10456 2 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Anyone need a pin picked up and delivered in the Northeast? I have more free time lately and I'm looking to deliver pins again.
I'm a man with a van. I want to deliver machines to pinsiders that I can get to you within 1-2 days, with no stops other than my private residence. Your pin won't move from truck to truck or from warehouse to warehouse. I'm not necessarily looking to bundle, so you won't have to wait until someone else's pin is going your way. Your pin will also be personally handled by an experienced pinhead, me. PM me for a quote or if you have any questions.

Herbert, I may have one for you if I complete a sale. Hope you are doing well.

1 month later
#10654 2 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

What. Come on I was about to pull the trigger on a SWLE for 8100.

Heck, I was going to offer more then asking

#10693 2 years ago

Beautiful Aerosmith LE for trade. Ad in the inside market

2 months later
#11015 2 years ago

BEAUTIFUL X-Men LE Magneto for sale. Works 100%. LEDs, Cliffy, Solid Magnets, Mylared shooter lane, Color DMD, Updated Wolverine and custom painted newton ball assembly.
$5600 OBO. Easy pickup. Only selling because I've been to Dark Phoenix a few times. Great game with tons of shots. Have original Wolverine and an uninstalled Ice Man figure.
Pic here of wolvie. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/x-men/page/224#post-4346790
Might be open to some trades (up or down). AC/DC, Iron Man, and some others.

Nice looking game.

4 weeks later
#11263 2 years ago

Low play stock Houdini plus cash for a DILE. Would consider other intesting trades

2 months later
#11939 2 years ago

Congrats!!!!
Now I am reminded of the story about the drunken salor in port

2 weeks later
#12111 2 years ago

TNA NIB. I picked up in a trade. If anyone is interested in a trade for it before I open the box myself , let me know.

Or possibly a two trade. My TNA NIB plus my really low play Iron Maiden Prem for your JJP DILE/ POTC plus ?

1 week later
#12165 2 years ago

TWD Pro HUO listed in Market place.

Added over 2 years ago:

Iron Maiden Prem Listed in Market place

2 weeks later
#12250 1 year ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

PM sent. I have AFMR NIB

LOL, Butch is THE Man. Great guy to deal with and local.

1 month later
#12506 1 year ago

So looking for a decent/reasonable price EM that will eventually go into a garage game room. Preferably a poker or Pool theme. Pm me with any options.

2 weeks later
#12578 1 year ago

Put up a super nice HUO TNA that includes shaker, knocker, speaker lights, plastic protectors and also a spare NOS play field. Looking for trades first but will sell at a nice and fair price outright.

trades can be plus/minus cash. Some that I am thinking about include Avengers Hulk, Mustang prem/LE, Tron, Iron Man, what ever.

My perfect trade would be cash plus TNA for a JJP POTC.

Pics are in the Market place Ad.

#12597 1 year ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

I’m PM you pictures. Hi-Deal also on the block. Fully shopped. Plays 100% perfect. Titan white rubbers. Comet led GI. Cabinet has character. Names and high scores scratched into it

How. I have for the High Deal?

#12599 1 year ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

Sorry. What does this statement mean?

Sorry , how much for the hi deal?

#12601 1 year ago

LOL. My fingers must have been too cold to type. Sent a pm.

#12617 1 year ago

looking for some nice condition 1960/70's GTB Wedgeheads. PM if you have a lead/opportunity

2 weeks later
#12771 1 year ago
Quoted from dannunz:

Price drop on HUO GOTG pro $4600 Charlton MA

this should go quick! GLWTS

1 week later
#12828 1 year ago

Looking to trade a HUO DILE or sale out right.
The DILE is very low play. Would like a SWLE, GOTG Le, Mustang Le but pretty much open.

2 weeks later
#13010 1 year ago

Haha I traded my loaded MET Premium for that very same TWD.
We're through the looking glass here, people.

LOL, we all seem to be doing that!!!

What are the odds in 20 years or so we all end up with the same games we started with.

I will give a bump for biscuits TWD. Maybe the best game I own that isn't JJP Pirates

6 months later
#14634 1 year ago

Put up a nice Flash Gordon in the market place. Looking to free up a spot but I would add cash to a trade for a newer Stern

1 month later
#14843 1 year ago

Looking to trade my beautiful RBION. Listed in market place.

Archived after 74 days
Not sold
Machine - For Trade
Fully shopped/refurbished “Beautiful RBION for trade. Definitely looks HUO. Plastic protectors have kept the flipper button area pristine.plastics and ramps look great . Audits say 834 plays and looks it. Al...”
2019-10-24
Morristown, NJ
Trade

1 week later
#14953 1 year ago

I have a HUO low play AC/DC Luci VE to trade for a Star Wars Prem or LE.

Also would consider a Avengers LE or a X men
LE with cash to me.

3 weeks later
#15119 1 year ago

looking to trade a super nice AFM. Restored play field by HEP, re decaled cabinet, new ramps, new plastics, FF speakers,LED's black armor. Looking for a BK SOR or a SW mostly.

#15121 1 year ago

No. No color DMD.

3 weeks later
#15261 11 months ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

By local, Brent means within 20 minutes of his house. Certainly not across state lines.

What do you mean????? Brent and I have traded!!!!

Oh, we do live 20 minutes apart. Come to think of it ,to make the deal , I had to deliver .

1 week later
#15311 10 months ago

Selling 4 games to Shake up the fleet

A real nice original creature. Very clean. Nicest original snack hole I have seen on an original. LED’s in the play field. Nice cabinet with some touch ups at the Flipper buttons. No cracked plastics , new creature ramp, original black legs. 4900

A nice original STTNG. FF speakers, nice cabinet and play field, blue DMD 3900

A real nice original sample ES (factory installed sinking building). 3500

A real nice Flash Gordon. Repainted cabinet, professionally over layed play field , new plastics, LED’s. 2500

#15318 10 months ago
Quoted from sulli10:

Selling 4 games to Shake up the fleet
A real nice original creature. Very clean. Nicest original snack hole I have seen on an original. LED’s in the play field. Nice cabinet with some touch ups at the Flipper buttons. No cracked plastics , new creature ramp, original black legs. 4900
A nice original STTNG. FF speakers, nice cabinet and play field, blue DMD 3900
A real nice original sample ES (factory installed sinking building). 3500
A real nice Flash Gordon. Repainted cabinet, professionally over layed play field , new plastics, LED’s. 2500

All games sold pending pickup. Now I am in trouble Future cash in my pocket. Can you see the proverbial “drunken sailor in port“ aspect.

#15325 10 months ago

Hi looking for some newer Sterns (LE/Premiums )

Not looking to buy NIB or shipping but interested in
JP
Elvira
SW
BKSOR
Tron
Xmen

Send me a PM with your asking price
Thx
Sully

#15327 10 months ago
Quoted from RonSS:

Someone just got paid!

Hey Baby

“Drunken sailor in port”.

2 weeks later
#15475 10 months ago

Looking for a nice EBD ( not a 7500 dollar one ). Will pay cash.

#15504 10 months ago

Any X men LE's out there looking for a new home? I have a slot and would like one back.

#15555 9 months ago

Beautiful DPLE for trade. Looks exactly like you would expect in a low play HUO. Interested in SMVE, BM66,x Men, JP, Tron, 2 for 1 ? all plus /minus cash. Also interested possibly in real nice SS's. PM with any ideas.

I like the game but looking for a little trade action

3 weeks later
#15784 9 months ago

Very nice Judge Dredd for sale. Deadworld mod, color DMD and original topper. $3200. Plays fast and furious 100%. PM for pics.

Well this sounds like the pinside deal of the week !!!!!
This should go quick!!!

1 month later
#16318 7 months ago

Put an Elvira HOH into the market place. Trade only. I am second owner. 171 plays at this point. Looking for interesting deals. Must be a real nice example. Plus or minus cash as needed

I was not going to do anything with games during the lock down but I cannot help myself.

#16360 7 months ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I'm jealous.... Haven't gotten to my good booze yet!

This thing has got to last a lot longer for you to go through all that booze .

#16381 7 months ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Killing my trade idea for now but will circle back in the future.

yea, I am in the same boat. Have two trade deals on hold. The wife/family had an "intervention" meeting with me to slow down/stop and trades at this point.

2 weeks later
#16522 6 months ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I have a nice Whirlwind in North Jersey that I'd be interested in trading for a nice funhouse, whitewater, or spiderman. Just put up an ad.

Brents' games are beautiful. You will not be disappointed.
Extremely nice original example on a hard to find in this condition title.

1 week later
#16619 6 months ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Enough. Let’s sell and buy.
Nice BSD - unfaded, nice game. Goodie bag still stapled inside - $3500.

Love to see pics.

Sounds like best deal on pinside

3 weeks later
#16860 5 months ago

I can not believe I am going to put up my Avengers Hulk and Avatar for sale. I am finishing up on my Covid EBD project and want to keep it so I need space. I will sell one or both or will consider a 2 for 1 trade ( I am on the one side of the deal). Both are HUO and look great

Hulk LE has color dmd, Hook’s cube replacement (blue one), shaker, upgraded speakers, speaker lights. 5900

#16914 5 months ago

Put my lock down EBD project up for sale. It came out pretty nice. A lot of new parts.
New Alteck MPU, Sol driver , lamp driver and power supply boards. New NOS play field plastics, new bumper plastics, new drop targets, new apron, new white rubber, new legs/ bolts. Installed a play field protector.

Every thing works. Plays fast and fun.

Out of room , but, would consider a 2 for 1 trade with my Avengers LE Also in the market plus/ minus cash.

Archived after 12 days
Not sold: Decided to keep game
Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished “Selling my Lock down project . Pretty nice EBD. Real nice original play field. Seven of the insert decals were replaced and a play field protector installed. New MPU, Solenoid dri...”
2020-06-16
Morristown, NJ
3,800 (OBO)

#16975 5 months ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

I've got a HUO Avatar for just a little more , $3850

Ugh! The best deal on pinside right now. This is a great under appreciated game. First off its beautiful, the 3d back glass is top tier, the call outs are excellent, the game play is fast, stacking the multi balls / sounds excellent, rules similar to Iron Man and Tron . Yes, OMG, it only has one ramp. Who knows, with the new Avatar movies being filmed, Stern may give it a little code love with a VE . .

Super price (killing me as an owner ). Also a great guy to know if you're starting out in the hobby. He moves a lot of machines at very fair prices.

#16979 5 months ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Once you get over the crushing disappointment that it’s not actually Charles Bronson selling you these games...
Herb is an outstanding guy and (against my advice) he’s selling an absolutely KICKASS Avatar!
Great game, great seller, fantastic price!

Ah, the Toga connection! Will the track open this season? More important will The Tin and Lint, Gaffney’s, The Stadium, Sero’s, etc. Be open?

1 month later
#17381 4 months ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Did anyone get a good deal on a MMR royal and want to trade it for a mint huo GBLE? Mint condition with stern topper, colordmd, pinfidelity speakers, speaker lights with slimer acrylic, back alley slime mods, pinblades, hemi hologram shield, removable center post mod, Reese inlane protector, ambulance mod with LEDs, under cabinet interactive led strips, Titan clear rubbers, airball shield, shooter rod, green pingulp, on and on...
Never thought I'd want a refake, but this version looks really slick

Drop dead gorgeous GBLE.......
I might add

1 week later
#17474 3 months ago

Looking to trade a HUO BM66 with some mods for either a Tron pro/ LE or a BKSOR prem/LE Plus or minus cash as needed.

2 weeks later
#17571 3 months ago

Real nice Meteor in the Market place for trade. Would like to trade for two nice players condition 1960’s vintage emu plus or minus cash.

#17608 3 months ago

Meteor now for sale outright. Looking for offers.

4 weeks later
#17908 68 days ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Looking to trade for a Star Wars pro comic version. Out of space so trades only, thanks. Not looking for anything else.
Up for grabs (with ballpark modest values.)
1. Dialed In LE (2nd owner) 7k
2. Centaur (amazing shape, freshly stenciled cab, LED displays, cc’d OG playfield w/ no wear, new BG, rebuilt S+T, lots of new boards) $5200
3. Eight Ball Deluxe LE (Basically perfect PF, new BG, LED Displays, new drops, all new boards, new CPR plastics, ok cab but not amazing) $2600
4. Theatre of Magic (fully brassed and loaded. Too many upgrades to list). $7200
5. 2014 Iron Man VE (Also absurdly modded to hell and back). $5500
FYI first four will also be properly listed for sale next month as I’m downsizing. Iron Man is a keeper unless that’s of interest for this trade.
You’d need to deliver to Jersey City, it’s a few steps down to walkout basement, but hey I have an Escalera (Thanks Boob!) now so piece of cake

You sir are a wild man!!!

Thank god your not putting up a GOTLE.

GO GET EM

#17976 63 days ago

BM66 for trade

Archived after 2 days
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Real nice, HUO BM 66 for trade only plus or minus cash . I really like it, so not interested in cash offers on this One .. looking for a nice TAF , or a BK3 but, open to any ideas...”
2020-09-27
Morristown, NJ

1 week later
#18061 52 days ago
Quoted from Gritty:

Going to be listing the following games:
Bally Eight Ball deluxe Good working and cosmetic condition. $2800
Bally Medusa Good working and cosmetic condition with playfield protector installed. $3500
Bally Skateball CQ with clearcoated original playfield and restenciled cab. $3500
Bally Space Invaders in good working condition with playfield overlay installed. $2500
Stern Aerosmith Pro HUO $4800
Stern Starwars Pro HUO $4800
JJP Wonka Standard HUO $6800
PM me if interested in any titles listed.

Nice collection and nice prices.

#18083 50 days ago

Looking for A TAFG or a hi end restored TAF in trade for a beautiful JJP POTC SE

Archived after 1 day
Machine - For Trade
NOB - New out of box (first owner) “Super nice POTC SE Invisi glass Shaker Star field mod Various other mod father mods Extremely clean play field / no marks On cabinet Beautiful Stainless Trim Looking for a rea...”
2020-10-10
Morristown, NJ
Trade

#18090 49 days ago
Quoted from Arcadebrothers:

Have an Atlantis EM, nice shape: $3000

Pm sent.

3 weeks later
#18260 24 days ago
Quoted from nocreditdot:

I have a low play JP premium w shaker and plastic protectors I would consider trading for the right game with cash coming my way for the right example. Games I am looking for:
Funhouse
BSD
Creech
Stargazer
Quicksilver
Fathom
I am looking for high end examples not beaters. The JP is not for sale as Id prefer trade.
Thanks

Mike

Mike's games are always in the best condition! GLWTT

1 week later
#18362 16 days ago

I need a sheet of play field glass. It does not have to be new but decent. Anyone in North Jersey have a piece? trying not to travel to far right now.

#18367 16 days ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I may have one. Have to check in my garage. Standard width?

Yes thanks. Standard width is what I need.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 5.00
Electronics
Docent Electronics
$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Arcade Arts
$ 625.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 9.00
$ 159.00
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 218.00
$ 72.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 8.95
$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 7,599.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room
$ 30.00
$ 45.00
$ 93.00
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 144.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple
$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sulli10.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside