IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider stevenp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#152 10 years ago

I want that Volcano *drool*

#216 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinfidel:

Sounds like a plan my man. I'm still bummed I didn't score your WPT. My wife was the only reason why I didn't buy. I had a line on your and a HUO one as well. Passed on both and think about it everyday.

Dude, next time, grab the WPT ASAP! It's a great game, unbelievably fun for the prices it sells at. (P.S. Mine isn't for sale. Sry! )

#252 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinfidel:

Hey thanks EJG.
To be honest, I would not have bought WOF if not for my wife. I admit that I really did like the game and will enjoy it once I have it here at the house, but if it were up to me, I would have bought a WPT or even Pinphila's STTNG that he has for sale before WOF.
I'm looking forward to playing it a lot though. It's a pretty unique and cool game. That double flipper lane drain is really cool IMO. In fact, once you play a WOF for a while, it kind of messes you up when you go to another machine right after, because you kind of forget to nudge the machine left or right. LOL
Anyway, thanks again bro and good luck to you in your search when the time comes. I hope you can find one in as nice of shape as Pinfila's is. Thing looks mint!

WOF is cool and a really fun game, but it is no WPT. That said, both WOF and WPT are miles beyond STTNG. If your wife kept you from buying STTNG, thank her. (I had to suffer the experience of playing that game in league this week. )

#264 9 years ago

Taxi! TAXI!!! *whistle* Over here!

2 weeks later
#285 9 years ago
Quoted from ejg10532626:

I must admit, I snagged an HUO(truly) WPT a month ago...and I''ve played it about 700 times already.
Terrific game...endless scoring combos...the 3 second triple score inlane makes the game one of the best DMD's IMHO.
Glad it's an underseller...it will not be for much longer. If you want one, my advice is grab one soon - because people are re-discovering the game, after years or dormancy.

Preach brutha!!! Stack a MB with "switch gears" mode! And *avoid* the AitH trapped ball until you start another mb, when it's easy to start and stack.

#297 9 years ago

Not sure if older posts are still available, but just had a friend tell me she's looking for a first pin, Boston area (Newton). Something in the $2k-ish range or less, generally. Anybody want to refresh me with what they may currently have for sale around Boston?

#308 9 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

I have a few coming in next week. Only one not pre sold is a
Austin Powers.
Shrek
Everything else is spoken for.

Wait, that's two! Do post if you have another game for sale soon, for a friend in Newton I talked to over the weekend. Looking to get their first pin!

3 weeks later
#320 9 years ago
Quoted from edcianci:

i will be selling a gilligans and tftc shortly - i am in ri on the mass line - thanks ed

Would love a TFTC!!

#334 9 years ago
Quoted from oopsallberrys:

I would count Maryland in there too. We are below the Mason-Dixon line but generally are grouped with the North East.

Nope, you're officially Mid-Atlantic!!

1 week later
#392 9 years ago
Quoted from JoeJet:

Someone should snatch that up.. half the price of a MMr and more technology!

No, much less tech. And fewer things to shoot at. FAR fewer mechs. And a far less creative game. Half the game of MMr for half the price--that seems about right.

5 months later
#1063 9 years ago
Quoted from Gundam_Pilot_:

Non working bally amigo in really nice condition. $300

Just catching up on this thread, and... is this game really in Ohio? Please post only in relevant threads. Ohio is NOT the northeast! The whole point is to focus here on 'nearby' games. Nice project game but Ohio is too far for anyone in New England, NY, NJ, etc.

5 months later
#1697 8 years ago

Anybody selling an RFM within a couple of hours of NYC? Cab condition not important; decent pf and good computer/display important. Thx!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider stevenp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=stevenp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.