5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 14,604 posts
  • 782 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by TheFamilyArcade
  • Topic is favorited by 422 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,356 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_163004_(resized).jpg
tmp_5553-20160803_113350-1414929868.jpg
20160801_200751_(resized).jpg
20160802_232803_(resized).jpg
20160802_232233_(resized).jpg
IMG_3895_(resized).JPG
IMG_3877_(resized).JPG
IMG_3878_(resized).JPG
IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spyderturbo007.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#932 4 years ago
Quoted from dmacy:

Looking to sell or trade my HUO TSPP. Looking to trade plus cash for TOTAN OR ACDC pro.

Just a plug for an incredible seller. I bought my DM from him about 3 weeks ago and the transaction couldn't have went any better. He way above and beyond anything I could have ever imagined. I would never hesitate to purchase from him in the future.

Speaking of which......I wonder if my wife likes the Simpsons.

What's going to fill the hole where my DM used to be? Is that for Bad Cats when you get it done?

#936 4 years ago

It a really pretty machine. All of Dave's machines are in beautiful shape. You can tell as soon as you walk downstairs that he is very passionate about his machines.

2 weeks later
#1019 4 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

I've got a STTNG for sale.. well I don't really have it, but posting it for someone....there's an entire thread on it with lots of pics and discussion.

Do you have a link to the sales thread or a price?

1 month later
#1195 4 years ago
Quoted from frunch:

For those interested in an HSII: The Getaway, there's a post up on CL for one for $1800. It's not mine (I have one, but it's not for sale)...........link:

That's a pretty damn good price. I would buy today if it was closer. I played a fellow pinsiders and it was a fun game. Not a ton of depth, but great if you want to bang the ball around.

6 months later
#2286 4 years ago

I'm looking for a Gottlieb Corral if anyone wants to unload one.

1 month later
#2568 4 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Agreed.

For that price, you'd think a cpr pf was installed. The cab looks nice enough, but the pf is a mess.

I got mine for $2,350 and it has a new CPR playfield, new display, new plastics, and new decals. Everything was tumbled, polished and outfitted with new rubbers and super bands. It looks brand new except for a tiny imperfection at the corner of the back glass. The ramps are even in great shape.

#2571 4 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

That's more the pricing I'd think the pin was worth.

When you wanna sell, let me know!

dmacy asked for a buyback opportunity when he sold it to me, so I would have to give him first dibs. Although, I highly doubt my wife would ever let me sell it. She loves that thing.

But, if I decide to sell and dmacy doesn't want it, I'll definitely let you know.

1 week later
#2667 3 years ago
Quoted from Gwaxt72:

fresh off route lotr cabinet is beat up, playfield is real nice. plays perfect $3800

Pictures?

3 months later
#3434 3 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

Star Trek PRO Routed but very clean. Currently at the Pinball Sanctum in Meriden CT. Updated code and playing great.

3,900 OBO open to trades as well.

That's a really nice price. Had I not just bought a WoZ (that's sitting in my dining room until my basement gets finished) I would be all over this. Good luck with your sale.

#3467 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Not a pin, but threw an ad up for some custom keychains I've been making if anybody's interested.

Sweet!

You don't know how bad I need keychains. I have 7 games and only 3 of them have keychains.

I sent you a PM with my order.

2 months later
#4131 3 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

No nice DM pins around? Cmon man sell me one!

That's a tempting offer, especially since I'm seriously considering buying a Ghostbusters Premium. DM was my first machine and I still play it all the time. It's a great machine.

#4174 3 years ago
Quoted from Jasontaps:

Arcade game with hundreds of real arcade titles.

PM sent.

1 month later
#4749 3 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Looking for an avatar. Close to md/pa/nj

There was a really nice one at Allentown that I don't think sold for $4,100. It was in between two vendor booths, so I'm not sure who owned it. One side was Flipper Fidelity, but I didn't take notice to who was on the other side.

Looked to be in really nice shape. You could contact Flipper Fidelity and I'm sure if it isn't theirs, they could probably tell you who owned it.

1 month later
#5071 3 years ago
Quoted from ejacques:

Putting out feelers to see if anyone has a Data East Tommy or a Williams Congo they would want to trade away. I have a Williams Getaway, a Williams Sorcerer and a Williams Jokerz that I would be willing to bundle in some sort of trade combination . (+/- cash depending on the combo)

I have a Tommy I've been looking to trade, but I'm not really interested in any of those games. Anything else in your collection you'd want to part with?

My Tommy is 100% and was stripped and completely rebuilt by dmacy less than a year ago. He posted a thread with all the information. I can find the link if you're interested.

10 months later
#7844 2 years ago
Quoted from Madmax541:

2700 for Bc needing work ouch

Yikes! That's just insane.

I paid $2,200 for a fully restored BC. The cabinet was re-done with new decals, new plastics, LEDs and a new CPR Gold play field. Everything was polished, tumbled and rebuilt. It looks brand new.

#7856 2 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

I'm looking for a blackwater 100....

I think there was one of these at Allentown, but I'm not sure if it sold.

7 months later
#9742 1 year ago
Quoted from Lemank:

Up for sale or trade is my T2!

Damn. I really want one of these too. I just wish they were cheaper.

1 week later
#9824 1 year ago

I'm looking for the following:

Super Orbit

Gottlieb Dragon (SS not EM)

Skateball

Viking (Bally)

Bad Girls

1 week later
#9912 1 year ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

I'm looking for the following:
Super Orbit
Gottlieb Dragon (SS not EM)
Skateball
Viking (Bally)
Bad Girls

Just thought I'd quote myself. Still looking for any of the above.

Actually, I'm really looking for a Dragon and any one of the others.

1 month later
#10327 1 year ago

I'm still looking for an Alien Star and / or a Super Orbit (SS, not EM).

I doubt I'll ever find them, but it's worth a shot.

2 months later
#10720 1 year ago

Did the embedded ads go bananas, or is it just my browser? I'm seeing Apple logos in Tee'd off posts and everything else seems to be the BG for FH.

1 month later
#11051 1 year ago

Attack from Mars. If you hover your mouse over the abbreviation it will show you the game in a tool tip.

3 months later
#12069 10 months ago
Quoted from zutton1:

Arcade Legends $1400
Low Plays Mint HUO 240 games including Classics like Ms. Pac-Man,Donkey Kong, Centipede, Dig Dug,Moon Patrol,Tempest,Dragons Lair 1 & 2,Space Ace and many more...Message me if interested. Thanks

You suck!

I've been looking for something exactly like this....Hmmmm.

#12074 10 months ago

Do you deliver.

2 months later
#12642 7 months ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Packed Batman 66 for sale. Pickup in Jersey City. Only possible trade would be a nice Met Premium but prefer straight sale.

7,500 (OBO)

Damn. Those things appreciate quick.

#12678 7 months ago

Anyone have a White Water topper they want to sell? I’m buying.

3 months later
#13588 4 months ago

Anyone have a Batman '66 they are looking to trade?

1 week later
#13680 3 months ago

My Tommy is officially for sale. My only trade would be to add cash for a BM66.

Archived after 1 day
Sold (amount private)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “I'm putting up my Tommy for sale. It was completely redone by Dmacy a few years ago and is in excellent condition. The top side was completely stripped and everything was either ...”
2019-05-29
New Cumberland, PA

#13698 3 months ago

Tommy has been sold. Thank you to everyone for the interest.

1 week later
#13774 3 months ago
Quoted from mrgregb123:

Machine - Wanted
Wanted: Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure

dmacy has a gorgeous one for sale in Pa.

1 month later
#14107 58 days ago

Anyone have a 1953 Williams Silver Skates they want to sell? A friend of mine is looking for one, but they appear to be unobtainable.

https://www.ipdb.org/search.pl?any=silver+skates&search=Search+Database&searchtype=quick#2150

3 weeks later
#14335 32 days ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Met does lack modes and is a giant grind... You can call crank it up a mode but it's still a grind to get to and you won't even see it many games. Everything on Met is a giant wood chop

I changed some settings on mine and like it a lot more than I did before. Sparky is now set to 14 hits and CIU is set so you only need to collect 8 of each to start. It can still be challenging to get to CIU, but it is much less of a grind than it was before and much more fun.

I also turned off the initial ball save, set all the other balls saves to 3 seconds, and ripped the rubbers off the outlanes.

Oh yeah, and it has lightning flippers.

#14339 32 days ago
Quoted from zacaj:

So that's... still a minimum of 22 shots (6 to set up a shot locked in for all three items, 7 on that shot to collect the items, 8 captive ball hits, and a scoop) for a mode. While other games give me a mode off the plunge or after 3-4 shots? No thank you.

Whatever floats your boat. I wasn't trying to convince you to not sell the game, I was just giving you another option that you might want to try.

I think it fits with the game. There are essentially 4 modes in Metallica, so they should be harder to get to than a game like Ghostbusters that hands out modes just for hitting the start button.

#14351 31 days ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

Staying on topic - might have my Tommy up for trade soon.

I know pinballjah has been searching for a Tommy. Not sure if he found one yet or not.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 89.99
$ 26.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 1,000.00
Playfields
Pinball Playfields
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 199.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 93.00
$ 9.95
$ 38.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 29.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 17.00
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Mods for your pinballs
€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
YOYOKOPTER MODS
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 26.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 11.95
$ 8.00
Cabinet Parts
RPGCor
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spyderturbo007.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside