IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spikelou2.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13442 4 years ago

Anyone have a sorcerer for sale ..also Looking for a space shuttle that has the new hard top installed...lmk

1 year later
#17906 3 years ago

Any want to buy a sweet world poker tour ..looks new

3 months later
#18929 3 years ago

Any one a nice minty space shuttle...I have a nice on looking for one with out play field wear ..

1 month later
#19401 3 years ago

CraZy that there are so few games up for sale ..am i the only one that is down to there last couple pins ..feels like every time I post a wanted add someone looks through my collection and offers to buy my games .. I want back all the games I let go ..please look through my posted wanted adds or pm what games you want to sell

2 weeks later
#19681 3 years ago

I just listed my black knight .. sound is not working ..I do have a new sound board that has not been installed ...besides that is a pretty nice machine ..paul drabake from wanna cleaned the game up for me and rebuilt the flippers and wiring the balls will get up the left ramp ... and I have a new black glass . I’m asking 2900 because that’s what I got into it .:
Would much rather trade

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/111341

#19697 3 years ago

Updated my add please spread the word..game was worked on by Paul draback of wannapinball and hockey mutt ... price is obo

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
Black Knight Archived
Partially restored (almost original) - “Hello Pinside community, I’m listing my Black Knight for sale or trade. Games plays as it should. Sound is not working. I possess a new sound board that has not been installe...”
2021-03-12
Colts Neck, NJ
Trade
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 710 times
Contributed to Pinside

3 weeks later
#19998 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Partially restored (almost original) - “Hello Fellow Pinsiders, Looking to sell my recently serviced 8bd. The game plays as it should. Brand new pop bumper caps and new chrome legs. Most of the lights are led. There is ...”
2021-04-16
Colts Neck, NJ
3,349 (OBO)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 1466 times
Contributed to Pinside

Just listed a ebd for trade in nj

3 weeks later
#20172 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Partially restored (almost original) - “Hello Fellow Pinsiders, Looking to sell my recently serviced 8bd. The game plays as it should. Brand new pop bumper caps and new chrome legs. Most of the lights are led. There is ...”
2021-04-16
Colts Neck, NJ
3,349 (OBO)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 1466 times
Contributed to Pinside

Anyone see this ebd .. let make a trade ???

8 months later
#22865 2 years ago

Anyone have a virtual pinball machine they want to sell or trade.

2 months later
#23373 2 years ago

Looking to trade out of this rbion .. needs a little love but again most of us do !

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Hello, fellow pinsider, Game priced to sell . The good. Plays great, the playfield is clean. Have a lot of extras to go with it: almost a full set of plastics, ramp, wire form...”
2022-03-05
Colts Neck, NJ
3,999 (Firm)
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 1093 times
Contributed to Pinside

#23429 2 years ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a Beatles .. just the gold version..”
2022-03-12
Colts Neck, NJ
Wanted
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 226 times

Who’s got my Beatles gold .. I had one but the seller broke his word .. now I got mods coming in the mail and the alternative albums .. Anyone want to sell

2 weeks later
9 months later
#26331 1 year ago

I have a nicer centaur ..happy to trade or cash deal

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/147334

3 months later
#27134 1 year ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

I have a mint GnR LE that can be delivered to Allentown. No pf issues. 8500
Includes art of pinball lock bar start button mod.

I think we all have a gnr we want to sell for 8500.. what a disappointment that game is

1 week later
#27193 11 months ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

Then start by listing yours and not shitting on mine. Appreciate the input fellow pinsider.

When you list your 11k game for 8500 firesale it kills the value for the rest of us .

2 weeks later
#27308 11 months ago
Quoted from Sethman:

Looking to trade for a Theatre of Magic or Congo.
Hit me up if you’re interested. Thanks.

what a beautiful game .

Machine - For Trade

Diner with new CPR playfield

Partially restored (almost original) - “Very nice Diner with new playfield, up for trade. Looking for Theatre of Magic or Congo.

Diner has had a playfield swap done by DMacy. All the work can be seen here. If you’ve ...”

4 days ago

Drums, PA
(107 mi)

Sethman

Trade

2 months later
1 month later
#28459 6 months ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/157631

Gnr LE less than 100 plays. Got this game nib hate the game . You will hate it too.

Hello all .. anyone got something neat to trade .. I’ll take the loss on this game for something nice and less valuable.. lmk what you got .. I know there are 50 of these for sale .. this game has very few plays .. it’s just collecting dust.

Lmk what you got let’s make a deal ..not looking for an all-cash deal.

Do you got a minty Williams and cash l..

Ideally a minty cyclone

5 months later
#30014 49 days ago

Hello , I got low play r&m . Works as it should . Looking to sell or trade . Lmk what you got to trade . https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/171297

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spikelou2.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=spikelou2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.