IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider silverballsleuth.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9205 6 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-black-knight-20

Just listed a Black Knight. Bring me a different game in working order or give me $1300 cash. I'll take $50 off for anyone in this forum. Cheers.

EDIT: SOLD

3 months later
#10129 6 years ago

Come one, come all! I want to buy something! Show me what you've got!

Looking for solid state, preferably dmd. Condition isn't critical, it doesn't need to be a showpiece.

Want to be under/around 2K.

X-Files, Baywatch, Judge Dredd, Johnny Mnemonic, Stargate, Mousin' Around, Demo Man, Xenon, Phantom of The Opera, Last Action Hero, Data East Simpsons - to name a few on my list.

Look forward to hearing from everyone! The closer to Worcester, MA, the better.

Thanks.

#10131 6 years ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

I have a Simpson's. It's in good condition. I did a complete tear down of playfield and clean the playfield and plastics. I live in Sterling.

PM Sent!

3 weeks later
#10352 6 years ago

I am ready to buy again! Looking for Sega or Early Sterns. Austin Powers, X-Files, Space Jam, etc. Condition isn't everything.

Also, I have a Wild Life I want $400 for. It won't go into a new game, and the left scoring reel sticks. Could just be a good cleaning for all I know. Need the room.

1 month later
#10553 5 years ago

Anyone bringing any Sega games to Allentown? Or - Monopoly or World Poker Tour?

2 months later
#10981 5 years ago

I'd love to have a World Cup Soccer - for $2200. Not a penny more.

The average, in my opinion, WCS is worth between $2400 - $2900. Unless, they have been restored or are HUO or like the one being offered here restored with LEDs for $3500.

#11057 5 years ago
Quoted from Mocean:

Stern's Monopoly fits that description. It's a nice layout (poor man's TAF) with very family friendly rules (read: lots of multiball opportunities from easy to hit shots). Sound package is good and the theme is great ... Unless you're literally a communist.
It's a shame no one every got that last software update to work, though.

Second.

I like the Monopoly theme and it is one of my top 5 favorite games. Buying one was an awesome choice. Can't recommend it highly enough.

3 weeks later
#11174 5 years ago

Searching for a working cocktail game.

Peace & Love,

EMM

1 week later
#11300 5 years ago

Will be listing my Lucky Seven SS. I consider the game to be a working project. The game is playable, but some slot reel combinations don't score.

The board is ugly, but was given the OK by Allan Davidson, and NVRAM was installed.

The playfield is a probably a 5/10, has some poorly done touch ups near the top of the playfield.

I'm only asking $550 which is what I have into it.

I just have one too many things going on right now.

I would consider trades for a cocktail game.

I would also discount the $550 if the game went to a pinsider who was willing to help me fix my Monopoly with a reset issue.

Thanks guys,

EMM

Edit:

Ad is here: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/67870

1 week later
#11384 5 years ago

Alright. I'm buying a house.

Ergo, I need $$$.

I only have one asset worth money - my pins.

Demo Man - cab is an 8, playfield is an 8, plastics are a 6. LEDs throughout, nicest playing DM I've seen. $2750 OBO (This one hurts my heart, I'd prefer it to go to someone I know.)

Monopoly - has a reset issue, I don't have the expertise to fix it, but I've been told it's a simple fix. LED, and shopped minus flipper rebuild. Includes some extra plastics. $2650 OBO

Lucky Seven - slot machines reels don't always score perfectly. Not the best art touch ups on it. $550 OBO

Gottlieb Wild Life - scoring reels stick, should probably rebuild flippers. $450 OBO

Comes to $6,400 as a lot. Pick it all up for $6K.

I'm willing to listen to offers.

Preference first and foremost goes to people who can buy them ASAP, then to people I know in the hobby. Would prefer to sell as a lot.

#11387 5 years ago
Quoted from Monk:

That's too funny

So was his offer. Declined.

However, for all of the nice people on pinside that have been making offers on the 4 games and offers on the lot, I greatly appreciate it and will you get back to all y'all as the day goes on.

Peace & Love,

EMM

#11390 5 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Don’t think that was necessary...
You’re advertising a bunch of games that have issues while asking decent market value. If you want somebody to buy them as a lot, the price will always be less and they will knock off more money for the repairs that are needed.

Definitely, they are "OBO" after all - but his offer and DM was condescending, egotistical and too low. Maybe you missed the tote thread.

I want to sell to someone who will appreciate my games, and I want to do business with someone I like. If his offer came from a friend with a few hundred more, I'd have considered it.

I'm really attached to my collection, but I'm willing to let it go for a fair price to a nice person.

Peace & Love,

EMM

#11403 5 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

My message:
"Dear Moberg,
I'm the biggest buyer in new england and one of very few who will take on all. I have 5k cash and can be there Sunday."
My thoughts:
DM 2200
Monopoly 2300
The other two 500.
More than fair in a bulk buy for games with issues, but maybe the numbers don't work for him. Meh, I'll go find another lot of games. Keep flipping pinside.

Brian - maybe you don't realize how offensive your message was - I'll help you understand.

"Dear Moberg," - unless you're a friend being a goofball, which I doubt, as I've never heard you tell a joke, that's a little condescending.

"I'm the biggest buyer in New England." - What!? A; no you aren't. B; ego much?

"One of very few who can take on all" - Not according to offers I've received. •

HEY EVERYONE LOOK BELOW THIS LINE -

$5500 FIRM BY MONDAY NIGHT TAKES THEM ALL.

No individual games will be sold until Monday night.

I put up those particular games out of my collection, because that's the dollar amount I need. $50 loss on my end, but who cares.

#11405 5 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

So you want to sell as a bundle which normally means a discount but want exactly what you paid for them?

I took my time and shopped around. I didn't buy a game unless it was a great deal.

#11408 5 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

And now you are passing along the good deal because you are in a hurry to sell..... Oh wait, nope.
Sounds as though you are easily offended. I wish you luck with your sales and future endeavors, but honestly, lighten up Francis.

I am passing it along to someone. $5500 to the right person is a great deal.

Quoted from Jiggly_Martian:

I saw Brian’s message, purely as a way to convey he is “no nonsense” and his offer is genuine.
As far as categorizing his character, he is one of the best. He is selfless.
Rich

No nonsense and selfless? Did you miss the tote thread?

Look - I'm out of the drama and of this thread for a couple days. I look forward to reading DMs on offers for individual games and continued interest in the lot.

Peace & Love,

EMM

1 week later
#11471 5 years ago

Ad Coming Soon:

Demolition Man - $2500. Will deliver within 2 hours of Sturbridge, MA at no cost - preference goes to pickup.

All LEDs, flippers rebuilt a few weeks back.

#11504 5 years ago

Price reduced for quick sale.

Demolition Man $2350.

Monopoly with suspected ROM chip issue $2500.

#11507 5 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

Didn't you have an offer awhile back for 5k???

That offer included Lucky Seven SS and Wild Life.

#11510 5 years ago

Monopoly has sold, DM still available.

1 month later
#11943 5 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

I’ve had 600+ games pass through the framework of my home since 2006 -that’s a lot of games in players and collectors hands in that time, and many of them at very fair prices. I don’t usually refuse good games that I find in the wild, I never know where they might fit in, and Time Machine was specifically purchased to test my Torpedo Alley. Success.
If I’m friends with someone or know you a little bit, I pass the game onto that person for my costs, regardless of what I listed It for- I bend.
I can see in this thread who is and isn’t, apparently. When I helped start the Sanctum In CT, games like Black Jack,Frontier, Medusa, Hoops, which are all still there and remain a part of the bread and butter to the Sanctum, were brought in for what I paid.
With that said, I’m not required to keep Time Machine and my intention was for trade or package deal with the two others I have for sale.
I’m not out to please any of the people that take issue with my dealings and it’s fair to say that you’re not out to please me.
If the seller (who I know and had a conversation about this very thing already when I picked it up) has an issue with any of it, he’ll contact me and we’ll discuss it, but he doesn’t. Just a few select vocal people that are angry it wasn’t them. Adios, counselors.
Edit: I don't usually post games for sale in here, because of accusations, assumptions and expectations like what was blown hard above. He doesn't know the real story, and at that point it's all just puffed out wind that looks even worse with the facts out. I even asked Matt (beaglepuss) when I showed up to it mostly working, if he needed to keep it. He said ''No we're good, I don't care if you sell it tomorrow for $1700'' - Defense over. (The game was sold with T2 for $3200. Broke completely even)
Thanks, James

I know I'm late to the party, and NEVER thought I'd vouch for James, and I know he doesn't need me to - but folks, quick reminder, we have a free market.

He's done nothing wrong. Not even close.

I once bought a Black Knight for $800, sold it for $1200 a couple days later and did nothing to it.

That's not illegal, that's not wrong. I played it for a day, decided - nah - and made a couple calls.

James did what he wanted to do with it, made a quick buck and someone else is enjoying it.

Why would anyone question that or come after him for that?

#11947 5 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

The answer...ironic coming from you. You don’t question what people do, or bring it into this thread?

Way to contribute.
This story is toteally long over, so leave it a few pages back where it belongs. I know James, and we have already spoken.

That Black Knight went to a friend. He was thrilled to have it, and guess what he did? Fixed a couple small things - and then sold it for a profit himself.

1 week later
#12058 5 years ago

As per usual, seeking out cocktail games. Wouldn't mind finding a beat up but working Sorcerer on the cheap either.

Also, non pinball related, I'm always on the lookout for neon signs & laserdiscs/players.

Thanks,

Moberg.

#12082 5 years ago
Quoted from ejacques:

It's sad but I didn't even think of that. In all seriousness though the while light thing is ancient history.

As for the light, drop me a PM, we'll work something out. Thanks man.

Ed is a really nice guy, pleasure to talk with. Really enjoyed the conversations we shared at The 24 Hour.

If I had shared a conversation with him before the incident, it would not have gone the way it did.

However, as far as the tote thread goes, I'm grateful for it. It led to us getting things out in the open, working through them and Joe Newhart of Pinball Star (who is THE GREATEST) helped us all out.

I'm in the wrong about how the incident went down, I own it.

1 month later
#12474 5 years ago

Haven’t been in here in a while - hope everyone had a great holiday season!

Time to build my collection again!

Looking to buy one or two games off this list to get started with. Preferably not cosmetically restored, but in working order or very close to it.

Kings of Steel
Argosy
Time 2000
Paragon
Genie
Stars
Meteor

OR

If you have a game that is $600 or less DM me! Just want something new in the house to flip on!

Peace & Love,

EMM

#12477 5 years ago
Quoted from V_piscopo:

Tote Ally a nice machine

It does indeed look tote-riffic, DM on the way.

1 month later
#12838 5 years ago

Alright folks - I never thought I’d say this:

Seeking crappy EMs or very early solid state. Working projects are okay - want to learn how to fix these things. Woodrails welcome.

1 week later
#12947 5 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Really nice Williams Roadshow available in Providence. Full led, No credit dots. Excellent playfield (normal wear around scoop)
Looking to trade for a Congo / Shadow / World Cup Soccer / Dr Who / Swords of Fury / Data East Star Wars... and a bunch of others.
Lmk what you have... (not really into Sega / Data East / Gottlieb)

Someone get this guy a Congo or a Shadow!

#13030 5 years ago

Just picked up a project woodrail and I'm hooked.

Tell me about your crappy games for sale - games on the cusp of being a parts game, but could be fixable.

DM ME!

1 week later
#13129 5 years ago

Will be listing a Williams Honey EM - essentially shopped out, I have a couple small touches left to make - cosmetics only. Plays fast and reliably - light flaking in back glass on the skin tones, but it isn't that bad.

Seeking a trade - either an EM, early solid state working project or if you have a lower end Sega game, I'll throw cash your way. I can always deliver as well.

#13167 5 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

I think many of us love pinside as it passes time at work.
Side note: someone sell me a pinbot!

Pinside is one of the reasons I go to work! Love this thread.

#13190 5 years ago

Sorry CrazyLevi - but...

ThIs Is CrAzY eRiC!!! Got a disgusting old Sega Showcase game!? Crazy Eric buys them...for ca$h!!!

You gotta Space Jam? Crazy Eric has cash!

You gotta Viper? Crazy Eric has cash!

Any condition, any Showcase Game, bought...for cash!!!

2 weeks later
#13350 5 years ago
Quoted from ejacques:

Cheap project game for sale... Williams World Cup. $300 firm. Nice cabinet...decent glass and playfield. Assume you'll need boards.

I can back that up - glass and playfield are nice. I checked it out last time I saw Ed, passed on it only because I'm busy and prepping for Allentown - guys, this one is a huge bargain.

1 week later
#13440 4 years ago
Quoted from SeaLawyer:

Lol, who you calling N00b?? I’ve been on PS a lot longer than you. And if you missed the legendary immaculate Baywatch thread to which I was obviously referring, you must have been living under a rock for the last 6 months...

Chill homie - SeaLawyer - ya spelled it wrong dude, I-M-A-M-A-C-U-L-A-T-E.

Isochronic_Frost was just teasing probably.

Everybody be friends, and make of fun of Pinside’s real unholy grail - the TOTE.

1 week later
#13516 4 years ago

Holy Crap! I've never seen a machine that beat up before. Crazy.

#13527 4 years ago

Playing with idea of selling my Fast Ball pitch and bat game for cheap - taking up space. DM if interested. Would cut a good deal, working project.

#13569 4 years ago

Eight Ball listed for sale. Trades considered.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Pretty nice Eight Ball. Glass is good, cabinet is pretty good as is the playfield. Great players machine. Only issue is that the kickback only gets the ball back into play 9 out ...”
2019-05-16
Hell, MI
1,050 (OBO)
Archived after: 333 days
Viewed: 376 times

#13574 4 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Duotron Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I purchased this Duotron from one of the best techs in the country - Jim from The Sanctum in CT. He went through it before I bought it. Plays reliably with no issues. Only thing ...”
2019-05-16
Hell, MI
650 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 273 times

Duotron listed in the Marketplace. Trades considered. Please DM with any questions. Thanks.

#13587 4 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fast Ball Archived
Functional - needs minor work - “The game works as it should 90% of the time - only requires slight work. Please message for more information, I’ll respond same day. Thanks, Eric”
2019-07-09
Hell, MI
225 (OBO)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 654 times
Contributed to Pinside

Just listed a working project Fast Ball - I’ll make a deal for someone who wants to get it soon, need the space.

#13589 4 years ago

Duotron and Eight Ball are in sale pending status - who’s taking home Fast Ball?

#13619 4 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fast Ball Archived
Functional - needs minor work - “The game works as it should 90% of the time - only requires slight work. Please message for more information, I’ll respond same day. Thanks, Eric”
2019-07-09
Hell, MI
225 (OBO)
Contributed to Pinside

Price Drop to $450, would consider trades, I can add cash.

#13626 4 years ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Player’s Condition Preferred. Would be willing to trade something out of my collection.”
2019-05-23
Hell, MI
Wanted
Archived after: 47 days
Viewed: 66 times

Would trade something out of my collection or pay in cash, or a little of both.

#13653 4 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fast Ball Archived
2019-07-09
Hell, MI
225 (OBO)
Contributed to Pinside

$400 if ya pick her up on Monday!

#13667 4 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fast Ball Archived
2019-07-09
Hell, MI
225 (OBO)
Contributed to Pinside

Take it for $380!

#13669 4 years ago
Quoted from gac:

Did you just buy a machine from yourself?

LOL - nah just lowering the price. Want someone to get a bargain!

#13672 4 years ago
Quoted from Irishbastard:

What's wrong with it?

DM sent.

#13691 4 years ago

Will be listing a nice Bally Atlantis and a VERY nice Kings of Steel that I’ve done a few things to. Trades preferred, DM me.

#13728 4 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fast Ball Archived
2019-07-09
Hell, MI
225 (OBO)
Contributed to Pinside

$300 folks. Had THREE buyers fall through due to three unique logistical challenges. Someone get this mofo outta my house.

#13733 4 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fast Ball Archived
2019-07-09
Hell, MI
225 (OBO)
Contributed to Pinside

Sale pending at $350...again. If it falls through again, I’m gonna part it out and list the parts on eBay, cabinet will be free to a nice person who wants it.

#13734 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Atlantis Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Overall, this is a really nice Atlantis. +$300 Swemmer MPU & Driver Installed +$249 worth of Pinscore Displays Installed +$80~ powder coated rails soon to be installed +$8...”
2019-06-03
Hell, MI
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 210 times
Machine - For Sale
Kings of Steel Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I have a couple things left to do to this guy; Gotta fix the stand ups, they take a really solid hit to trigger them, but they all work. Gotta get NVRAM in here. +the mirrored...”
2019-06-03
Hell, MI
Archived after: 315 days
Viewed: 288 times

Two really great playing games in nice shape listed here. Trades preferred, send me offers, creativity encouraged - a bunch of cheap games for Atlantis would be listened to.

Sega Showcase games are a priority, I’d add cash for a routed stock Aerosmith Pro.

#13736 4 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

Hey bud, your Atlantis has all red boards on the underside of the playfield. Are you sure you don't have a prototype? Did you dump the boards you replaced? Were they red as well?

Oh my lord. Didn’t even occur to me.

#13753 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Kings of Steel Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I have a couple things left to do to this guy; Gotta fix the stand ups, they take a really solid hit to trigger them, but they all work. Gotta get NVRAM in here. +the mirrored...”
2019-06-03
Hell, MI

Trade me two really ugly working projects.

Trade me for a player’s Jokerz and I’ll throw some cash your way.

#13776 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Kings of Steel Archived
2019-06-03
Hell, MI

Trade me! Cocktail games? Sega Showcase games? European Titles?

I can always add *Ka$h MoNét*

#13796 4 years ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

Ok I’m on a crazy buying spree. I’ve got to let some stuff go begrudgingly. Need these for pintastic tournament but they can leave Saturday evening when the tournament is wrapped up or taken anytime after that.
Bally Atlantis. Just stripped whole top side. Cleaned and waxed. New titan rings and 100% 1smd warm white comet leds everywhere. Full Mylar playfield. Plays great. Cabinet is rough. Decals are faded and peeling on the edges here and there. 1900$
Fire! Excellent cabinet. Again fully stripped and shipped 2 weeks ago. All titans and 100% warm white 1smd comet leds. Playfield is full Mylar. Plays. Ice and fast. Molded parts of buildings by ball locks have been reinforced and epoxied. 2100$
X-Files. Again fully stripped and shipped just a few weeks ago. All titans and 100% warm white 1smd comet leds. Had magnet wear in front of file cabinet that had been filled with epoxy at some point. File cabinet is perfect. Brand new one installed when stripped down. Brand new shooter scoop chute installed(welds normally all shot entirely). Both those parts you can’t find. Ramps flame polished and no cracks at all cabinet has some scuffs and fade but solid. 2300$

I played all three of these games - they’re all nice examples. GLWS - whoever gets these ones will be happy.

1 week later
#13852 4 years ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Player’s Condition Preferred. Would be willing to trade something out of my collection.”
2019-05-23
Hell, MI
Wanted
Archived after: 47 days
Viewed: 66 times
Machine - For Sale
Kings of Steel Archived
2019-06-03
Hell, MI
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fast Ball Archived
2019-07-09
Hell, MI
225 (OBO)
Contributed to Pinside

#13867 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Kings of Steel Archived
2019-06-03
Hell, MI

Price Drop on Kings of Steel! Will lower a little bit more if picked up before Pintastic!

1 month later
#14327 4 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Iron Man w brass armor 4500 +extras, RBION very clean 3900 - pm me, ads to go up later

Great seller, can’t wait to see pics of these two! Whoever gets them will be glad they did.

#14353 4 years ago

Not pinball related, my apologies in advance.

If anyone local happens to have any old CRT computer monitors in a white shell, from the early to late 90’s (21” or larger would be perfect) for free or cheap, please DM me.

Thanks.

2 weeks later
#14479 4 years ago

Hey y’all - I have some openings until about September 10th for machine transportation. Will go as far south as Maryland and no limits north.

If you need a game moved the first week of September - MESSAGE THE MÖBE!

#14481 4 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

You can't just give yourself a nickname. You have to earn that.
I propose -

Whatever you wanna call me is fine - just want another partially funded mini vacation!

#14484 4 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Just don’t quit the transport like you did pinside the first time
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/im-leaving-pinside

You wanna find out why, DM me. Also - I was nothing but polite to you when you wanted to buy a game of mine. Let’s keep this thread about transactions.

I’ve had the privilege of moving a couple games over these past few weeks and enjoyed it. Don’t worry, I’ll make sure I don’t move any of mine in your direction.

Too bad, I like Gloucester. My uncle lives there and my grandmother was laid to rest there. Beautiful town.

#14522 4 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Do we need to buy broken taillight insurance?

Tail light coverage is extra.

#14548 4 years ago

Anyone looking for a couple classics + cash? Really looking for the other four Sega Showcase games listed below in order of most desired;

Space Jam
Viper
Starship Troopers
Star Wars

Thanks

Edit: Up For Grabs; Hot Hand (Alltek MPU) Alien Star (Project), Prototype Bally Atlantis (Pinscore displays, Swemmer MPU), and Williams Honey

3 weeks later
#14688 4 years ago

Looking for something cosmetically hideous, but working.

Thanks,

Möbe.

#14692 4 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I could hook you up with my ex!

DM sent.

#14722 4 years ago

Will once again be relisting my Bally Atlantis prototype. Would like to see a 2 for 1, a couple early SS games would be great, or I can add some cash for a Sega Showcase game.

Also looking for a retheme candidate, a game beyond cosmetic repair for short change.

Thanks.

#14768 4 years ago

Any really rough working projects out there? EMs included.

3 weeks later
#14869 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Beautiful shape. Swemmer MPU, Pinscore displays, new flipper mechs. Unique art package, different inserts and X serial number. Red boards throughout. Trades preferred. Would li...”
2019-10-29
Hell, MI
Archived after: 27 days
Viewed: 1301 times

Trade me! Can add a little cash or even another game!

Titles high on the list:

Johnny Mnemonic
Space Jam
Viper Night Drivin
Starship Troopers
Black Knight 2000
Demolition Man

But would consider anything! Send me a message.

Peace & Love,

Moberg

#14905 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Beautiful shape. Swemmer MPU, Pinscore displays, new flipper mechs. Unique art package, different inserts and X serial number. Red boards throughout. Trades preferred. Would li...”
2019-10-29
Hell, MI

GREAT NEWS! PRICE DROP to $2400!!!

Let’s make a Halloween deal! I have the day off from work, can pack this game up today and deliver it to you tonight!

No cash? No problem! I’d gladly TRADE for this one of a kind piece! 1 for 1, 2 for 1, even a 3 for 1!!!

LET’S MAKE THE DEALS!!!

#14918 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
2019-10-29
Hell, MI

Send me a message!

#14936 4 years ago

+3. He picked up four games from me once.

#14954 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
2019-10-29
Hell, MI

Here at *C r A z Y e R i C ’ s* pinball emporium - we’re slashing prices to the bone! A prototype Bally Atlantis for a trade value of just $2325!? Has Crazy Eric lost his mind? He must have for this deal!!!

No cash? No problem! Trades preferred!!!

Turn in your old clunkers and take this beautiful gem home TODAY! This deal will NOT last long!

#14956 4 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Anyone have any non sea themed games to trade for my Neptune?
Game plays but needs a shop job. I'd do it, but get lambasted for LEDs lol.
2200 cash if there are no trades.
Still have pioneer and expressway I can trade or sell as well..

Get your sea based game out of here! You’re *flooding* the market. HAH! SEA what I did there?

Machine - For Sale
2019-10-29
Hell, MI

All joking aside - *c R a Z y E r I c* heard there was a nautical themed gamed priced lower than his and he went into a frenzy!

With no choice but to undercut the competition, HE HAS GONE HOG WILD in the slashing of this price. Our accountants rejected it. Our finance managers thinks c R a Z y E r I c needs a straight jacket.

$2195 cash takes it away! My god - what’s happening!? Who makes a deal like this? Where is the restraint? The decency? $2195 for a one of a kind game of this quality is the deal of a LIFETIME!

If this game lasts 10 minutes on the for sale thread at this unprecedented LOW LOW LOW price - consider yourself lucky! Message me NOW and take advantage of c R a Z y E r I c ‘ s lack of common sense!!!

#14974 4 years ago

Sale pending. c R a Z y E r I c was so excited, we had to sedate him.

#14987 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
2019-10-29
Hell, MI

The planned buyer’s loss is your gain! $2K even!

Throw me offers! I’ll listen to ANYTHING. Come and get it this Sunday.

#14990 4 years ago

I will also list my moving sale ad here, sorry for the double post.

CRAZY MR MOBY MOVING SALE

Fast Ball EM, working project, new glass $150.
Dunk N Alien Skee Ball Works Perfect $850.
Your choice of flipperless project $75.
Sea Belles Project $100
Whirlwind EM Project $100
Mannequins starting at $35.
Laserdiscs Available starting at $4.
Galaxy Ranger Home Model Prototype $450
Amazon Alexa Echo Show 1st Gen $100
Nest Thermostat $100
Crowns Golf RARE cocktail burned in $750
One of a kind Pong Table, cool story $420

More items to be listed soon!

#14993 4 years ago
Quoted from V_piscopo:

I thought you just bought a house and moved?

I did! I am flipping the house.

But my house for $199K and I’ll throw in the entire collection.

#15009 4 years ago

All reasonable offers considered!

CRAZY MR MOBY MOVING SALE
Dunk N Alien Skee Ball Works Perfect $850.
Sea Belles Project $100
Galaxy Ranger Home Model Prototype $450
Nest Thermostat $100

Machine - For Sale
2019-10-29
Hell, MI

#15031 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Sample game, unique boards. Very rare Bally home Model, great condition overall, perfect cabinet. No pictures here, please message for more information.”
2019-11-17
Hell, MI
500 (OBO)
Archived after: 157 days
Viewed: 941 times
Other - For Sale
“Fully working! Newer alien. Cab has typical route wear. 7 balls included. Don’t hesitate to ask questions.”
2019-11-17
Hell, MI
900 (OBO)
Archived after: 148 days
Viewed: 198 times

Ads for Alien and Galaxy Ranger

Sea Belles Project $100
Nest Thermostat $100

#15033 4 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Is this worth $250?? It looks like a smaller machine? It says ALIVE and looks like Elvis with an afro. Is it a Zizzle or something?

ALIVE is not worth $250.

On the subject of Home Models - I think the Bally ones are the only ones at/over that.

#15036 4 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

mistermoberg I’m not trying to be be rude but you increased your prices on your machines as soon as they were listed in the marketplace? Two days ago the Skeeball was $150 cheaper and Galaxy Ranger $50. At least if your going to flood this thread with ads be honest and keep the prices consistent. Jab away, I know it’s coming.

The ads are labeled as “OBO.” If I have to deal with shipping/pallet these pieces, I want the room in the price. Local pickup, I’ll gladly honor those aforementioned prices.

#15046 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Sample game, unique boards. Very rare Bally home Model, great condition overall, perfect cabinet. No pictures here, please message for more information.”
2019-11-17
Hell, MI
500 (OBO)
Other - For Sale
“Fully working! Newer alien. Cab has typical route wear. 7 balls included. Don’t hesitate to ask questions.”
2019-11-17
Hell, MI
900 (OBO)

#15062 4 years ago

Other - For Sale
2019-11-17
Hell, MI
900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
2019-11-17
Hell, MI
500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
2019-10-29
Hell, MI

#15065 4 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Damn ... two Dialed In's, Addams, Spiderman, Maiden, Star Trek .... a buffet of silverball goodness for sale in the northeast

Don’t forget about Atlantis!

#15088 4 years ago

I’d like to make an announcement everyone. It’s something you’ve all desperately been waiting for.

As you all know - I’ve been attempting to sell my piece of garbage prototype Atlantis for some time....a long time. You know - the one with the cabinet fade, and the scratched playfield with an aftermarket MPU and no secondary GI. That Atlantis.

You’ve seen it listed for $2,500. You’ve seen it listed at $1,700. I received plenty of offers for this one of a kind tragedy. Everything ranging from three broken EMs to $1,100 to a player’s Shaq Attaq.

After much consideration, frustration, creative marketing, cross posting, prayer, and negotiation with several higher powers...I’ve got nothing. Ergo - I’ve made a shocking decision. I was left with no choice.

The game has been moved to my new residence. I’m stuck with this thing. Potentially forever. I tried Pinside. I tried.

Machine - For Sale
2019-10-29
Hell, MI

HOWEVER - on a more positive note - not all is lost...for you lucky collectors that is.

Dunk N Alien is still for sale. It’s big and dramatic and awesome. $800 out the door. I’ll help ya pack it up - show you the ins and outs of the game - and even spend time showing you how to service this really wild statement piece. The runway splits from the cabinet and will indeed fit in a standard doorway.

Other - For Sale
2019-11-17
Hell, MI
900 (OBO)

END OF MESSAGE

#15091 4 years ago
Quoted from Monk:

I typically wouldn’t down vote any ad in the for sale thread, but you are posting your ads like you are a used car salesman. I thought the first one was as interesting enough, but now it seems like you are over doing it. It is quite possible it is just me and I’m being grumpy, but I have always looked at this thread as a “this is what I have no gimmicks attached”. If I’m off basest I apologize and will slowly back into the bushes (didn’t realize you couldn’t post GiFs in this thread).

I saw humor in it - I compare the crappy Atlantis to a crappy beat up car. Plus, I actually am a car/door to door salesman for a living (I switch based on the season) - the people that know me - know I’ve just been teasing this whole time. I was roasting myself, per usual.

That post was to announce the run on Atlantis joke is finally over. It is - NO MORE. Dunk N Alien will probably sell outside out of this forum and don’t see a need to post it here again for a week at least.

1 week later
#15133 4 years ago

Hello friends!

I’ve moved everything over to the new place and oh man - it’s tight in here.

Gonna throw this out there (just once, I promise) and see if there’s any takers.

4 for 1:

Stern Hot Hand, Alltek MPU playfield is gorgeous.
Williams Honey, overall nice shape.
Gottlieb Alien Star, playing great, cosmetic project - retheme candidate.
Bally Home Model, Galaxy Ranger Prototype, *very* nice shape.

Could also add the prototype Atlantis and/or Parts Striker Xtreme (no boards)

So in theory this could even be a 6 for 1.

Will consider ANY offers.

Major sucker for Whitestar stuff. Austin Powers would be groovy. Frankenstein. Batman Forever.

Demo Man is on my mind. Mnemonic is too. The Shadow would be great. BSD? *BK2K!!!*

Would add cash for something serious; Addams, Houdini, Aerosmith Pro, Star Trek Pro.

Thanks y’all. (:

2 weeks later
#15220 4 years ago

Hey y’all. Will be listing a Striker Xtreme Parts Game in the Marketplace. Looking for $800. Thanks.

2 weeks later
#15337 4 years ago

Crowns Golf Cocktail Arcade Machine. Working, plug and play. Could use a cleaning. Pickup only. $400 firm.

#15395 4 years ago

Hot Hand 1000 Alltek MPU
Honey 500 real nice

1 week later
#15478 4 years ago

Crowns Golf Arcade Cocktail - $350 OBO

#15483 4 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Anyone have any broken arcade games or empty cabinets laying around? I’m looking to make a multicade as a gift for someone.

Crowns Golf could be a candidate, even though it’s working.

#15517 4 years ago

Crowns Golf Cocktail $250 OBO. This thing needs to go ASAP.

I’ll trade for pretty much any EM, working or not and add a little cash depending.

Offer me anything. I need the floor space. At least with a pin you can store stuff underneath it.

Would consider neon signs, anything cool that mounts to a wall, fine art, okay art, pinball parts, lightweight mannequins, antiques, unique light fixtures/lamps, scientific models, sculptures, astrological paraphernalia etc as part or full trade too.

#15521 4 years ago

Plug and play! No stairs, I’ll clean the game up for you, bring it outside before you get here and help you load the game up. No major defects, it’s a great deal for someone who likes these things. One Control panel is a little loose, but I’m sure it’s just a bolt or something.

Come and get it today! Send me a message!

#15524 4 years ago

Last Price Drop: Crowns Golf Cocktail $200

Anything less, I’ll part it out.

#15527 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballAir:

Did you post it on craigslist?

On CL and Marketplace.

#15557 4 years ago
Quoted from Gingervitus:

Yeah, sorry, im new to this internet thing.

“New to this internet thing” being typed in 2020 is mind scrambling and wonderful simultaneously.

1 week later
#15619 4 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Harem, Hot Shots, Royal Flush. All playing games. I would prefer trades, but am willing to sell them for 600 each.

Great prices! GLWS

#15629 4 years ago
Quoted from Madmax541:

Machine - For Sale

Bobby Orr's Power Play

Fully shopped/refurbished “BOPP has been shopped with full PF tear down cleaned & waxed
Minor PF touch up below saucer
New alltek MPU
Connectors repinned
Comes w original SDB not the alltek
New pop bumpe...”

11 days ago

Goffstown, NH

Madmax541

Machine - For Sale

Diner

Partially shopped/refurbished “Very nice Diner
LEDS
Nice clean ramps
NVRAM
Boards tested”

5 days ago

Goffstown, NH

Madmax541

Machine - For Sale

Sorcerer

Fully shopped/refurbished “PF stripped cleaned waxed
New rubber
Switches cleaned and adjusted
Flipper rebuilt coil stops plungers coils sleeves
NVRAM
Nice cabinet
Backglass 9++
PF better than most”

5 days ago

Goffstown, NH

Madmax541

Really nice Diner - that’s gonna go quick!

#15692 4 years ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

Hey, anybody with a Haunted House that may want to trade for a player's condition Taxi. I am trying to work out a deal with a fellow and he wants an HH. I had planned to replace the PF in a couple of months and have a new set of plastics and ramps here waiting for it. Plays great, PCB's are clean. I can snap some pics if interested. Only looking to trade for an HH right now.

Speaking of very specific trades - I’d consider getting rid of X Files or JP: The Lost World for a Johnny Mnemonic or Demo Man.

#15702 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Anybody have or have a lead on a nice Superman apron?

Parts - Wanted

Superman Apron Wanted

New!

Wanted! “Anybody out there have a nice Atari Superman apron? Would love to replace mine with a nicer one.”

3 hours ago

Langhorne, PA

Wanted

Colsond3

DM sent.

#15705 4 years ago

Parts or working but beat Gottlieb EM, modern flipper size wanted. Might want 2. Game doesn’t matter. Single player preferred. Cheap as possible, would trade for misc. stuff I have lying around.

#15781 4 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Anyone interested in a NOOB Deadpool Pro? Still strapped, minor nick in the cabinet that I touched up (EXTREMELY MINOR). Open to trades, looking for any Stern KISS, TAF, Nice Williams Indy or cash. I can add cash as needed.
Also have a NOOB Munsters Premium Black and white for trade. Open to newer Stern's and Classic Bally Williams DMD games.
Houdini is gone but another magically appeared. NIB $5,500

NIB Houdini at 5500 is an awesome deal. GLWS

#15809 4 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

Whoever got that $25 Algar in Waltham.... I wanna see some pictures.

WHAT!?!? LMAO

#15889 4 years ago
Quoted from Matesamo:

Sometimes cheesy themes keep good games affordable.

Tell that to Mousin’ Around!

1 week later
#15974 4 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Alright, not excited about selling this but I’m out of work with this Covid-19 scare and could use the extra cushion

Machine - For Sale

Bally Scared Stiff F/S OBO

New!

Partially restored (almost original) “Bally Scared Stiff

Nice playfield with NO wear in front of crate. Plays 100% and plays fast.

+ New Boney flippers installed (AND another new set included)
+ new crate and coffin...”

8 hours ago

Providence, RI

7,200 (OBO)

mpdpvdpin

I’ve had the pleasure of playing this one - buyer - you will not be disappointed at all.

1 week later
#16115 4 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Heads up--we received a message today from a member who went to buy two NIB pins in Albany, NY and the buyer said he was robbed at gunpoint by the seller. That's all the info we have at the moment.
Obviously, this was a shock to hear. As things get worse, people may be getting more desperate and/or bold. Be careful out there.

Holy fahck.

#16186 4 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

I hope this is just a joke in poor taste.

Poor taste!? Lobster tastes delicious!

#16215 4 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

NBA Jam arcade, plays 100%, just recapped the monitor and installed a new flyback. Picture looks great. Cabinet has some fade but the machine looks nice. $1200

Boom-Shaka-Laka! GLWS

#16265 4 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Scared Stiff in Providence still available. $6k firm. Nice playfield, full led + lots of extra parts.

Pinball in New England will never be the same without this example of SS. It’s famous all over the state of RI!

#16297 4 years ago

FS: Bally SS -Night Rider and Eight Ball.
Very nice backglasses on both, Night Rider plays , 8 ball is untested. NR playfield is average, 8 ball has bad wear at center. Good projects or restores.
Looking for an easy load and go, both games will be broken down and ready.
$1000 for both

Oh, that’s a painfully good deal. GLWS

#16322 4 years ago

I’ll do $800 firm for bally Eight ball and Night rider , driveway load and go, they’ll be broken down into two,
(See a page back for details)

Oh man. A; wish we weren’t in a pandemic, B; wish I was employed, C; wish I could fit two in a Nissan Juke.

I’d of been all over this at a 1K pretty much any other time.

#16345 3 years ago

Considering trading my working project Jurassic Park: The Lost World. Want something working 90-100% in player’s shape. You’d have to do the contactless swap in central MA.

#16368 3 years ago

Made a formal ad for my JP The Lost World. Trade listed at $1700. Thanks.

Machine - For Trade
Functional - needs minor work - “This JP: Lost World is the perfect quarantine project! Only things wrong are; Back of The egg is missing Left sling is not working Snagger is not working, but complete Couple c...”
2020-04-22
Sturbridge, MA
Trade
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 148 times

1 week later
#16445 3 years ago

I would love a Williams EM with a spinner. Delivery in south central MA.

#16447 3 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

By spinner do you mean spinner or roulette wheel? Asking for a friend.

The more the merrier!

#16460 3 years ago

Still looking for something cheap and fun delivered to south central MA. Early Bally SS, Atari, 70’s EMs, etc.

#16472 3 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

The days of bargain container games are long gone, unfortunately.

Yeah. There’s a few things that are okay in his list and it’s a challenge with COVID transport issues right now. Maybe find another vendor with some cheaper/more unique European titles.

Might try and piece something together for July~.

#16474 3 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

It's less of a headache to find US-based games. There's been a fairly good selection popping up.
Also keep in mind that some of the people who would have normally been bringing games to sell at allentown might be listing them online instead.

That’s a valid point.

#16479 3 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Does he have any unique European games? I’d like to ship European games out of Europe and not just reimport American games!

That’s my goal, but sadly no. Maybe we can find someone who has them. PM incoming.

#16513 3 years ago
Quoted from Exeter:

Probably get robbed instead....

I think the ad is legit actually.

3 weeks later
#16747 3 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Just put up my ad for a nice F14 with lots of extras, $1600, also have repro playfield and plastic set avail for it for extra cost if desired.

Timing isn’t right for me on this - but this is a great deal because of the condition - it looks amazing. GLWS - it’ll go quick.

Machine - For Sale

F-14 Tomcat

New!

Fully shopped/refurbished “Selling a great players F-14 Tomcat. If you went to the Pintastic show last summer you may have played it already. Mechanically the game plays perfectly. But as with most F14’s t...”

2 hours ago

North Attleboro, MA

docquest

1 week later
#16812 3 years ago

Two things on the list for this weekend.

TRASH WANTED:

I’m looking for projects considered to be “too far gone.” I mean, really bad. Games that have been; flooded, smoke damaged, thrown off a roof, whatever. Just no termites.

Quarantine continues, as does my boredom. Challenge me. No DMDs. The cheaper the better.

EMs WANTED:

EMs in any state of play or condition, just be transparent be about it. I’ll take games missing backglass, bottomed our cabinets, trashed playfields, whatever.

#16823 3 years ago

Didn’t we once wonder who would beat who in a game of round ball between us?
Nows your chance.
I’ll play you for your Stern NBA, on any blacktop in New England.
if you win, I pay your full price,
if I win... a generous $3500...

OMG FILM IT PLZ

1 week later
#16930 3 years ago
Quoted from BigBangBack:

I'm also interested in the Data East Pepsi Michael Jackson game that's a reskin of Laser Wars if anyone has that.

Huh? Never heard of this in my life. IPDB link?

1 week later
#17087 3 years ago

Hey folks. After a couple things.

Cheap EMs (per usual)

and

(less usual) old pingame journals, play meters and vintage collecting paraphernalia and literature. Business cards from old arcades (would really like something from Broadway Arcade, early Expos, or unusual tokens.) Can pay to ship. Thanks.

1 week later
#17178 3 years ago

Anyone interested in a two for one?

Escape From The Lost World and Millionaire for your ... ???

Surprise me! Any offers considered - looking to shake up the lineup and downsize the quantity as I’m moving soon.

Sega Frankenstein, BK2K, Stern Playboy, Johnny Mnemonic, Fastbreak, Demo Man, Nascar are some of my wishlist - player’s examples are fine - I can always add $ for the right deal! A routed Aerosmith Pro or Star Trek Pro!

#17179 3 years ago
Quoted from SilverballSleuth:

Anyone interested in a two for one?
Escape From The Lost World and Millionaire for your ... ???
Surprise me! Any offers considered - looking to shake up the lineup and downsize the quantity as I’m moving soon.
Sega Frankenstein, BK2K, Stern Playboy, Johnny Mnemonic, Fastbreak, Demo Man, Nascar are some of my wishlist - player’s examples are fine - I can always add $ for the right deal! A routed Aerosmith Pro or Star Trek Pro!

Actually - will also trade both + cash for a decent van or short school bus.

#17184 3 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Coincidentally my buddy is selling his short gray school bus.
It’s pretty ghetto inside. Totally striped out. He was gonna do the hippie thing and live out of the bus and gave up halfway through.

That's what I'm shooting for - the seats already out makes my life MUCH easier. Does he want a couple pins?

#17206 3 years ago

Escape From The Lost World is pending - Millionaire is still available. All LEDs, really nice.

#17217 3 years ago

Millionaire for $1250 - ad coming soon.

1 week later
#17294 3 years ago

X Files is fun - I will see myself out.

#17297 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I would like to bang a supermodel before lunch. Willing to buy lunch after.
LMK

KEYWORD: CanT

#17299 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I know man. You'll add cash.
Look I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but NOBODY is going to consider an oddball trade like that unless you are putting forth about $5000.
Why would someone who owns a brand new Stern Pro or a $7K Addams be interested in two of the worst, least sought-after games ever made, in likely dubious condition? It just doesnt make sense. I don't usually trade police but proposals like this are just silly. Nothing wrong with trying to trade up but you are going from a 50 meter sprint to the NY Marathon. Aim lower. MUCH LOWER. Like, maybe if you find the right person, you could trade up to a T2 or something.
Surprisingly, I've yet have any super models take me up on my offer. Key words: WILL ADD LUNCH. A good one. Maybe even sushi.
RIP Inbox?

No drama in the FS thread.

#17301 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Not drama, just reality.
Your "I'm thinking about" proposal sent me into an untethered rage! I don't see how you can't expect "drama" when you are insulting all of us.
Scared Stiff?! ADDAMS?! These games are worth north of $7000 fucking dollars! The other games on your list are worth $4500-5500. The fact that the idea that someone would do any kind of trade like this (yes even with the $1000 you are willing to throw in) entered your head is simply frightening and makes me worry about your general mental health.
FOr god's sake man!
HEre's my proposal: If someone can photoshop a serviceable "Indecent Proposal" movie poster featuring Mistermoberg, an X-files, and a Millionaire, and early 90s Demi Moore, I'll buy YOU lunch! (even you mistermoberg)

I’m outtie. Mic drop.

Nothing against you - but I need a break from this place. Can’t wait to see the poster when I get back.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider silverballsleuth.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=silverballsleuth and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.