6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 18,970 posts
  • 927 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 22 seconds ago by zacaj
  • Topic is favorited by 549 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,356 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_163004_(resized).jpg
tmp_5553-20160803_113350-1414929868.jpg
20160801_200751_(resized).jpg
20160802_232803_(resized).jpg
20160802_232233_(resized).jpg
IMG_3895_(resized).JPG
IMG_3877_(resized).JPG
IMG_3878_(resized).JPG
IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider silen7ce.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16768 7 months ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

I just dumped a Wonka for a NIB EHOH Premium myself. Super pumped, I say go for it. I couldn’t really get into Wonka.

Let me know if you decide to sell that one!

3 weeks later
#17027 7 months ago
Quoted from grahamharley:

decent players Elvira and the party monsters $2500
green pinscore displays, led's , new ramps. cab decent
plays 100%
will post in Market tomorrow with pictures
located in Auburn NH 03032
Thanks
John

pm sent!

#17033 7 months ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

Picking it up tonight my man.

Crap! Really wanted that one! Let me know if you don't like it!

#17093 6 months ago

Considering letting my original medieval madness go. Im not playing it that much. Got it very recent but prefer projects to games I can't work on! Original boards, new head and cabinet decals, nice playfield, full led, titan rubbers. Not much to nitpick on it. Would consider partial trades for lower end games with cash toward me or 2 for 1 deals. Drop me a message if interested. Would also be interested in deadpool or woz.

#17108 6 months ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

They were slow to respond on emails. Other than that I have no complaints

Bought from them. Just call and ask to speak with the owner.. pretty sure his name is Mike. Great guy.

1 week later
#17189 6 months ago

Anyone interested in trading for an allied leisure getaway project? Don't think im going to have time for it anytime soon with the lack of good documentation... and I can't bring myself to part it out. Very cool looking early ss game... very nice playfield. Missing a couple plastics, cabinet is decent, boards look okay but power section definitely needs some work.. some visibly broken solder joints so I didn't bother trying to power up. Backbox is falling apart will need some woodwork.. no backglass... no legs...has all the displays. Taking up room in my living room that wife would like back!

1 month later
#17513 5 months ago

Looking to add something cool under 2k... preferably a mid 80s solid state type. Open to ideas! Anyone have anything fun coming up for sale? Playable projects okay but not looking to do a full tear down and rebuild.

#17527 5 months ago
Quoted from Gritty:

Just listed some really cool WMS Dotmation slot machines. Great novelty item for the game room.

Wish you were closer. Would definitely be a good game room item.

Other - For Sale

Rare WMS Dotmation Slot Machines

New!
Featured!

“WMS Slot machines with dotmation displays. Great addition for any game room or man cave. Open to trades for pins or other cool novelty items.”

8 hours ago

Cinnaminson, NJ

Gritty

1 week later
#17588 5 months ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

EATPM going up on the trading block. Game is amazing, but I’ve seen what there is. Really hoping to get TFTC or maybe a FT back in the lineup. Open to suggestions, but no dogs/projects. Have plenty of pics and photos to send along.

If this is the one from grahamharley from 2 months ago im interested if you want to sell it? Have cash but no trades!

#17592 5 months ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

Same one my man. I see you got TFTC in your lineup. That would make for the perfect trade...

Sent you a message on the fb ad

#17649 4 months ago

Looking to trade my Maiden pro for a deadpool or elvira (with cash from me)

Maiden has shaker, official sideart, both premium figures, sling,lane pharaoh protectors, colored lenses for modes, color matched perfect play rubbers, orb mod.

I'm the first owner and only has a few hundred plays.

#17675 4 months ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Before I buy a NIB...does anyone in the Northeast proper want to sell an EHOH premium? I’m sitting on the cash. Let do it.

I thought you just bought one a few pages back lol... maybe it was someone else

#17725 4 months ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Might be interested in trading my Mac Attack contact me for pics if your interested thanks

Whats the value on these now? Don't see them often.

2 weeks later
#17855 4 months ago

Anyone interested in a slugfest? Full LED, great side art with almost no fade... have a new button set and cpo not installed yet but can if needed. Ramp works. DMD has one line that isn't perfect. Card dispenser works and loaded with new Topps herritage cards. Plastics as well as the plexi overlay are nice. Very clean inside the cabinet.

1 week later
#17933 3 months ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Who’s got an IMDN prem for sale?

Any interest in a nice pro with some mods?

3 weeks later
#18110 3 months ago

Anyone interested in trading a TNA, RZ, or Alice Cooper? Take a look at my collection if your interested! Looking to add a spooky game.. +-cash

1 week later
#18162 87 days ago
Quoted from mikepmcs:

Thank you for taking the time to respond.
Boston area. 75th WOZ is my first choice and will wait a little to see if it comes up.
I have seen all the Houdini's listed in the market place for sure and it's hard to stay away from them but shipping $ and distance etc...puts them out of what I'm willing to pay to have one shipped. They also would have to have the coil upgrade new power supply and eos addressed as well. It's a matter of when not if with the issues.
I tried to get a package deal actually last week but it didn't work out and frankly I can't blame the seller at all for turning me down.
Regardless I really appreciate your looking out.
Thank you.
r/
Mike

Just an FYI, not really when not if on the houdini upgrades. I have one that has been rock solid. I bought the PSU on a whim and haven't had a single issue to warrant adding it in. The problems occur when you have inconsistent power coming from your house. If the power is clean problems are rare.

#18169 87 days ago
Quoted from ejg10532626:

Excellent GB Pro on the block.

Nice Price!

Machine - For Sale

Ghostbusters (Pro) w/ color DMD.

New!

Fully shopped/refurbished “Ghostbusters Pro available.
Excellent condition, no issues.
Has the color DMD installed - looks real good on this title.
Some added maintenance done to Slimer - very reliable w...”

1 day ago

Peabody, MA

ejg10532626

1 week later
#18223 80 days ago

Looking to trade a project allied leisure getaway for a slot machine.. no time to start it and several other projects ahead of it

3 weeks later
#18441 55 days ago

Anyone interested in a tspp? Full leds, clean playfield with only minimal wear under ball returns not through paint.. full led and color matched titans. Itchy and scratchy hole has almost no wear. Plays 100% recently changed the vuk switch. No broken plastics. Very clean inside. The middle ramp isn't perfect but works 100% and can't see it as its under the garage door. Cabinet has good color and minimal fade but has some scratches and chips from previous owner not moving it around properly. Has nuclear hinges and side rails. There is fade around the rails around buttons. Currently has a color dmd. Can keep that or put the orange back in. Has nvram too. Open to trades up and down, 2 for 1 if you check my other games and have something nice or possibly a cash deal. Have tons of pics if you message me your cell I can send. Will probably post sale ad next week.

1 week later
#18507 46 days ago

Looking to clear out a little room..

Simpsons Pinball Party - nice clean playfield, leds, color matched titans, nuclear rails and hinges, recently cleaned, some new switches, coil stops, and sleeves. Cabinet has good color but some dings, scrapes, and chips from previous owner. Very clean inside. 5500 with colordmd, 5200 with original.

Jurassic Park (de) - great playfield, great cabinet, full led, shaker and trex work, full led, clear and color matched perfect play bands, recent shop job. Has an ugly repair on the power board but works fine. Rest of boards clean. Hole protectors, ceramic power ball for captive ball. 3500

Tales from the crypt - glow in the dark titans, uv leds, eyeball mod captive ball, bony flippers, cliffys, led color dmd. Cabinet isn't perfect needs some work on one of the inside corners but solid as is more cosmetic. Translite isn't perfect. Door handle launcher works. Ordered the airball protector for drops but not here yet.. 4k

Slugfest - full led. Cleaned.. dmd not perfect. Card dispenser loaded and works, ramp works. Side art really nice but a little leg wrinkle. Have a new cpo and button set not installed. 2200.

Star wars episode 1 - neon works computer works nice playfield full led grey, clear, blue titans, couple plastics aren't perfect. Cabinet is nice. Couple switch errors but plays good. 2700.

Galaxy - playfield has some wear all around. Clear titans, leds in gi, cleaned. Needs display connectors repinned and maybe solder reflowed. Boots and plays. Some new plastics. The big one is a little wavy and would benefit from being straightened out. Backglass is pretty good. 1k

Houdini - clean game. Good cabinet and playfield, one small broken plastic. Has shaker. I have the knocker and power supply kit but both were sent with the wrong wiring so I never repinned them to install. I had zero power issues with my game that others have. New code is awesome. 5400.

Not going to sell all just 1 or 2 which go first. Also open to 2 for 1 trades. Need to make room.

1 week later
#18633 35 days ago

Tspp sold and ep1 is on hold for a friend until later... rest available. May be flexible on prices if you can pick up soon. Need to clear out some room ASAP!

Quoted from silen7ce:

Simpsons Pinball Party - nice clean playfield, leds, color matched titans, nuclear rails and hinges, recently cleaned, some new switches, coil stops, and sleeves. Cabinet has good color but some dings, scrapes, and chips from previous owner. Very clean inside. 5500 with colordmd, 5200 with original.
Jurassic Park (de) - great playfield, great cabinet, full led, shaker and trex work, full led, clear and color matched perfect play bands, recent shop job. Has an ugly repair on the power board but works fine. Rest of boards clean. Hole protectors, ceramic power ball for captive ball. 3500
Tales from the crypt - glow in the dark titans, uv leds, eyeball mod captive ball, bony flippers, cliffys, led color dmd. Cabinet isn't perfect needs some work on one of the inside corners but solid as is more cosmetic. Translite isn't perfect. Door handle launcher works. Ordered the airball protector for drops but not here yet.. 4k
Slugfest - full led. Cleaned.. dmd not perfect. Card dispenser loaded and works, ramp works. Side art really nice but a little leg wrinkle. Have a new cpo and button set not installed. 2200.
Star wars episode 1 - neon works computer works nice playfield full led grey, clear, blue titans, couple plastics aren't perfect. Cabinet is nice. Couple switch errors but plays good. 2700.
Galaxy - playfield has some wear all around. Clear titans, leds in gi, cleaned. Needs display connectors repinned and maybe solder reflowed. Boots and plays. Some new plastics. The big one is a little wavy and would benefit from being straightened out. Backglass is pretty good. 1k
Houdini - clean game. Good cabinet and playfield, one small broken plastic. Has shaker. I have the knocker and power supply kit but both were sent with the wrong wiring so I never repinned them to install. I had zero power issues with my game that others have. New code is awesome. 5400.
Not going to sell all just 1 or 2 which go first. Also open to 2 for 1 trades. Need to make room.

#18657 32 days ago

Tspp and jp are gone. May sell one more if anyone is interested.

Quoted from silen7ce:

#18658 32 days ago
Quoted from silen7ce:

Tspp and jp are gone. May sell one more if anyone is interested... not selling ep1 anymore

#18709 29 days ago
Quoted from PinballT:

Great for heavy lifts and if you want to lift/unload from a pickup or loading dock. Great for straight stairs. I just have a sharp turn in my stairs to basement. Really need about $1,200 if someone wants to come pick up and pay cash.

Really wish you were closer

#18711 29 days ago
Quoted from PinballT:

Lowered price to $1,400 or best offer. Really just need to get $1,200.

Any clue how much it would be to ship or not realistic?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 128.00
Playfield - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 8,999.99
Pinball Machine
Music City Pinball
$ 79.99
Playfield - Decals
FlyLand Designs
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Creo Pinball
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
Lighting - Backbox
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 2.50
Various Other Swag
UpKick Pinball
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 259.99
$ 21.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 73.99
$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
$ 64.00
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 53.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
ArcadeArts
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 59.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 16.00
$ 269.99
$ 149.00
$ 839.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 25.99
Playfield - Other
Lee's Parts
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider silen7ce.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside