5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 15,007 posts
  • 792 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 minutes ago by brooklynknight
  • Topic is favorited by 428 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,356 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_163004_(resized).jpg
tmp_5553-20160803_113350-1414929868.jpg
20160801_200751_(resized).jpg
20160802_232803_(resized).jpg
20160802_232233_(resized).jpg
IMG_3895_(resized).JPG
IMG_3877_(resized).JPG
IMG_3878_(resized).JPG
IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shredso.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3090 3 years ago

Flintstones and Comet for trade

I need to change the lineup. I have a nice Flintstones. Alternate family friendly translight, cartoon playfield decal, Bronto LED mod, full playfield LEDs, NVRAM, clean game. It has a color DMD in it right now I would most likely pull unless you paid pretty much the value of it so I could replace it. I also have a working players Comet. I did a quick surface cleaning to get it running. Significant wear on the playfield. I was planning to shop it out but if someone wants it as is they could have it. Could also work a shop job into the deal. I know trades hardly work but I'd prefer to go that route. I'm mainly a DMD guy, don't mind projects. throw me an offer for one, both, +/- cash. I think the Flintstones is in the 3k ramge without the color DMD. Comet $750.

#3199 3 years ago

There was a water damaged Rolling Stones at Allentown this year. If I had known I could get a new playfield under $200 I may have considered it.

3 months later
#4346 3 years ago

populated playfields are super tempting. 2 games on my want list too. I have some boards, transformer is a killer though. If anyone has a reasonable priced transformer I'd love to bring one of these back to life.

1 week later
#4423 3 years ago
Quoted from purplemunkydishw:

Any one have anything around in the $500 range? Em or early ss. Projects or unloved d list titles, or em are all ideal.

I have a players Comet for $700.00

2 months later
#5145 3 years ago

I'm considering letting go of my Big Buck Hunter Pro Arcade. I forget what I have into it, around 2k. Probably too much. Has very slight burn in you can see when the game is off and on a couple screens. I could deliver to Pintastic but only with a deposit. This thing is a beast to move. Open to offers and trades.

2016-06-22_22.58.00_(resized).jpg

1 month later
#5386 3 years ago

Flintstones for sale or trade. Marketplace Ad.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/37331

2016-07-26_13.36.14_(resized).jpg

#5388 3 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Almost pulled the trigger on that game at Pintastic.... and of course the Hollywood Heat next to it

It's not too late! I'll do a 2 for one deal.

#5520 3 years ago
Quoted from fnord:

Looking for a Comet playfield if anyone has one that's not completely trashed.

I wish they would do an overlay for this like they did for High Speed. The value of the game probably isn't high enough to make $800 playfields but I'd be all over a $200 overlay that I can clearcoat over. I mentioned it on the PPS forum, maybe if enough people show interest they will make one.

#5526 3 years ago

Posted a Comet in the Marketplace. $600. Open to trades +/- cash or projects.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-comet-williams-1985-600#post-3270902

#5537 3 years ago
Quoted from dieseldogpi:

Looking for a cool project machine, alphanumeric or newer. No major water damage, but cosmetic wear is fine. Mechanical issues fine. Just looking for a players machine. Can't believe I missed Gawxt's high speed, that would have been perfect. 500-700 range. Willing to travel further than most sane people. Thanks!

I'm not sure how anyone sells anything here with all of the non related garbage. I have a Comet fully working right in your price range.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-comet-williams-1985-600#post-3270902

1 week later
#5662 3 years ago

I'm looking for a Firepower backglass in any condition and a system 6 board set. Non working with minor corrosion on the MPU is ok.

4 months later
#6858 2 years ago
Quoted from Richthofen:

Still looking for a new game in Providence, RI. Would love a Demolition Man, No Fear, or other flowy game. Budget is $2K

I have a No Fear I was thinking about selling that is right in your budget.

1 month later
#7176 2 years ago
Quoted from mrgregb123:

Anyone have a solid ST:TNG for sale in the RI/MA area? Shoot me a PM.

PM Sent

3 months later
#7827 2 years ago

Safe Cracker listed in classifieds.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-safe-cracker-9

Archived after 227 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Safe Cracker Archived
Fully restored (full original status) “Beautiful Safe Cracker. Was restored for a local high end collector a few years ago. Maybe he can chime in if I forget any details. Has topper. 102 tokens (82 are not original)...”
2017-05-13
West Bridgewater, MA

1 month later
#8172 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Picked up this Star Action from mbelofsky a couple weeks ago. Supposed to be for my buddy who I'm trying to get into the hobby, but he wants a solid-state now.
Overall not in bad shape, PF has some minor wear, BG has some flaking but it's clear coated. I shopped it and put in LEDs. Missing the metal panel for the backbox, but has a wooden one in place. Missing the coin door mechs, but it starts and plays nearly 100% after some tweaking. Still needs a drop target and switch for the bottom left target.
If another Pinsider wants it, figured I'd pass it on and pay it forward for cheap.

Machine - For Sale
Star ActionNew!Shopped “Picked up this Star Action from mbelofsky a couple weeks ago. Supposed to be for my buddy who I'm trying to get into the hobby, but he wants a solid-state now.

Overall not in bad...”
1 second ago Langhorne, PA 160
Colsond3

Holy cow, great deal! If I was closer I'd snag this just to help troubleshoot another Willimas EM of this era I'm trying to get working.

5 months later
#9635 1 year ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-8-ball#post-4143683

Archived after 1 day
Sold for $ 200
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
8 Ball Archived
As is “The game has been cleaned up, new rubber, plastics have been cleaned up. A friend helped me put it back together. A couple of the post heights are incorrect, easy fix. It plays and...”
2017-12-26
West Bridgewater, MA

1966 8 Ball. Partially working project. $200.

1 month later
#9874 1 year ago

Gottlieb Strikes N Spares for trade. Wouldn't mind something new for the game Sunday. Most likely interested in System 11 or newer but it doesn't hurt to ask. Projects welcome. Plus or minus cash is fine.

#9885 1 year ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I have an NFL Eagles pin if you want to give that a whirl

I've never seen one of these. Looks like it could be easily rethemed to the Patriots.....

3 months later
#10626 1 year ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

Friend and fellow Pinsider shredso came and fixed my electric problems for a FRACTION of what was quoted me by another electrician I had scheduled. Kinda off topic but thought it deserved a mention.

Thanks for the plug. For anyone else looking for cheap electrical work, I hung up my tools. Ha!

1 month later
#10894 1 year ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

Can I bring my AC/DC premium vault to pintastic that has a replacement playfield that was incorrectly wired?

Are you looking to sell it? Do you want someone to fix it so you can put it n Free Play?

2 weeks later
#10955 1 year ago
Quoted from the96stang:

I'm going for all 30 11s. I still have tspp for trade and may consider trading the nicest Indy 500 you have ever seen. Looking for 2 or 3 for 1s.

What are you missing?

2 months later
#11678 1 year ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Anyone with a sub-$1000 solid state in the CT/RI/MA area? Also have $4500-$5000 for a Walking Dead Pro.
LMK what you got.
Gary

I have a Stern Hot Hand for $800.

3 weeks later
#11931 1 year ago

Considering trading my Aerosmith Pro. Second owner HUO. Mirror blades, latest code.

1 month later
#12267 11 months ago

Rollergames- $1700 I'll take some pics later tonight or tomorrow
Aerosmith Pro HUO- $4700- Shaker, mirror blades

Hoping to move one of these this week. If I sell one I will likely keep the other, just need to raise a little cash for another pin.

#12304 11 months ago

I have a buddy selling a HUO RBION in MA. I don't think he put the ad up yet.

1 week later
#12383 10 months ago
Quoted from homersimpson007:

I have a friend in SE MA looking for his first pin, preferably a working SS in the $600-$900 range. I’ve seen the Time Warp on CL, but checking for him to see if anything else is out there. Prefer 100 miles or less from Providence area. Please PM me if you’re selling anything that fits the bill. Thanks.

I have Stern Hot Hand that will be in that range. I'm about 35 minutes from providence.

3 months later
#13295 7 months ago
Quoted from AntennaMan:

Who got the $1500 Demo Man in Carver, Ma? When I saw it 14 mins after it was posted on CL, I knew I was too late, but emailed anyway. He replied 7 minutes later saying it was just sold.

He told me it was mine, we even talked about some trade options for a working game. Later he said his wife wanted him to keep it, or more than likely someone offered him more money.

3 weeks later
#13487 6 months ago
Quoted from Pinash:

Ok time to fess up, who got the TAF posted on Facebook?

No one ever fesses up. I didn't get a reply. Saw it at about 7am

1 month later
#13869 4 months ago

Oops. Wrong thread.

3 months later
#14705 44 days ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

Not sure what your definition of "driving distance" is, but pinballmike217 has a beautiful MMR out by Boston

Quoted from 2pupPinz:

Or hit up Mike at Automated in CT and get a NIB MMr for 8000. It’s about an hour from the city.

Both solid options. I've bought games from both Mikes, can't go wrong either way.

#14715 42 days ago

WTB: Bride of Pinbot Restore Parts

I found a decent BoP and installed the 2.0 kit. I really want to do a full restore with a new playfield, but I know even with the 2.0 it's not a forever keeper. History tells me nothing is a forever keeper. History also tells me it took me over a year to complete my last restoration of a Funhouse, and I would rather not get that deep again. Checking locally to see what is available that is better than what I have for a "high end" shop job.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 28.95
$ 69.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 49.95
Playfield - Plastics
MicksPinball
$ 18.95
$ 10.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Great American Pinball
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 30.00
Pinball Machine
Habos Arcade
$ 74.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CzTV Mods
$ 62.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 199.99
$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 249.00
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 149.00
$ 34.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 64.95
$ 39.95
Playfield - Protection
Little Shop Of Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shredso.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside