IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shredso.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3090 8 years ago

Flintstones and Comet for trade

I need to change the lineup. I have a nice Flintstones. Alternate family friendly translight, cartoon playfield decal, Bronto LED mod, full playfield LEDs, NVRAM, clean game. It has a color DMD in it right now I would most likely pull unless you paid pretty much the value of it so I could replace it. I also have a working players Comet. I did a quick surface cleaning to get it running. Significant wear on the playfield. I was planning to shop it out but if someone wants it as is they could have it. Could also work a shop job into the deal. I know trades hardly work but I'd prefer to go that route. I'm mainly a DMD guy, don't mind projects. throw me an offer for one, both, +/- cash. I think the Flintstones is in the 3k ramge without the color DMD. Comet $750.

#3199 8 years ago

There was a water damaged Rolling Stones at Allentown this year. If I had known I could get a new playfield under $200 I may have considered it.

3 months later
#4346 8 years ago

populated playfields are super tempting. 2 games on my want list too. I have some boards, transformer is a killer though. If anyone has a reasonable priced transformer I'd love to bring one of these back to life.

1 week later
#4423 8 years ago
Quoted from purplemunkydishw:

Any one have anything around in the $500 range? Em or early ss. Projects or unloved d list titles, or em are all ideal.

I have a players Comet for $700.00

2 months later
#5145 7 years ago

I'm considering letting go of my Big Buck Hunter Pro Arcade. I forget what I have into it, around 2k. Probably too much. Has very slight burn in you can see when the game is off and on a couple screens. I could deliver to Pintastic but only with a deposit. This thing is a beast to move. Open to offers and trades.

2016-06-22_22.58.00_(resized).jpg2016-06-22_22.58.00_(resized).jpg

1 month later
#5386 7 years ago

Flintstones for sale or trade. Marketplace Ad.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/37331

2016-07-26_13.36.14_(resized).jpg2016-07-26_13.36.14_(resized).jpg

#5388 7 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Almost pulled the trigger on that game at Pintastic.... and of course the Hollywood Heat next to it

It's not too late! I'll do a 2 for one deal.

#5520 7 years ago
Quoted from fnord:

Looking for a Comet playfield if anyone has one that's not completely trashed.

I wish they would do an overlay for this like they did for High Speed. The value of the game probably isn't high enough to make $800 playfields but I'd be all over a $200 overlay that I can clearcoat over. I mentioned it on the PPS forum, maybe if enough people show interest they will make one.

#5526 7 years ago

Posted a Comet in the Marketplace. $600. Open to trades +/- cash or projects.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-comet-williams-1985-600#post-3270902

#5537 7 years ago
Quoted from dieseldogpi:

Looking for a cool project machine, alphanumeric or newer. No major water damage, but cosmetic wear is fine. Mechanical issues fine. Just looking for a players machine. Can't believe I missed Gawxt's high speed, that would have been perfect. 500-700 range. Willing to travel further than most sane people. Thanks!

I'm not sure how anyone sells anything here with all of the non related garbage. I have a Comet fully working right in your price range.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-comet-williams-1985-600#post-3270902

1 week later
#5662 7 years ago

I'm looking for a Firepower backglass in any condition and a system 6 board set. Non working with minor corrosion on the MPU is ok.

4 months later
#6858 7 years ago
Quoted from Richthofen:

Still looking for a new game in Providence, RI. Would love a Demolition Man, No Fear, or other flowy game. Budget is $2K

I have a No Fear I was thinking about selling that is right in your budget.

1 month later
#7176 7 years ago
Quoted from mrgregb123:

Anyone have a solid ST:TNG for sale in the RI/MA area? Shoot me a PM.

PM Sent

3 months later
#7827 6 years ago

Safe Cracker listed in classifieds.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-safe-cracker-9

Machine - For Sale
Safe Cracker Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “Beautiful Safe Cracker. Was restored for a local high end collector a few years ago. Maybe he can chime in if I forget any details. Has topper. 102 tokens (82 are not original)...”
2017-05-13
West Bridgewater, MA
Archived after: 227 days
Viewed: 709 times

1 month later
#8172 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Picked up this Star Action from mbelofsky a couple weeks ago. Supposed to be for my buddy who I'm trying to get into the hobby, but he wants a solid-state now.
Overall not in bad shape, PF has some minor wear, BG has some flaking but it's clear coated. I shopped it and put in LEDs. Missing the metal panel for the backbox, but has a wooden one in place. Missing the coin door mechs, but it starts and plays nearly 100% after some tweaking. Still needs a drop target and switch for the bottom left target.
If another Pinsider wants it, figured I'd pass it on and pay it forward for cheap.

Machine - For Sale
Star ActionNew!Shopped “Picked up this Star Action from mbelofsky a couple weeks ago. Supposed to be for my buddy who I'm trying to get into the hobby, but he wants a solid-state now.

Overall not in bad...”
1 second ago Langhorne, PA 160
Colsond3

Holy cow, great deal! If I was closer I'd snag this just to help troubleshoot another Willimas EM of this era I'm trying to get working.

5 months later
#9635 6 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-8-ball#post-4143683

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
8 Ball Archived
As is - “The game has been cleaned up, new rubber, plastics have been cleaned up. A friend helped me put it back together. A couple of the post heights are incorrect, easy fix. It plays and...”
2017-12-26
West Bridgewater, MA
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 324 times
Contributed to Pinside

1966 8 Ball. Partially working project. $200.

1 month later
#9874 6 years ago

Gottlieb Strikes N Spares for trade. Wouldn't mind something new for the game Sunday. Most likely interested in System 11 or newer but it doesn't hurt to ask. Projects welcome. Plus or minus cash is fine.

#9885 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I have an NFL Eagles pin if you want to give that a whirl

I've never seen one of these. Looks like it could be easily rethemed to the Patriots.....

3 months later
#10626 5 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

Friend and fellow Pinsider shredso came and fixed my electric problems for a FRACTION of what was quoted me by another electrician I had scheduled. Kinda off topic but thought it deserved a mention.

Thanks for the plug. For anyone else looking for cheap electrical work, I hung up my tools. Ha!

1 month later
#10894 5 years ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

Can I bring my AC/DC premium vault to pintastic that has a replacement playfield that was incorrectly wired?

Are you looking to sell it? Do you want someone to fix it so you can put it n Free Play?

2 weeks later
#10955 5 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

I'm going for all 30 11s. I still have tspp for trade and may consider trading the nicest Indy 500 you have ever seen. Looking for 2 or 3 for 1s.

What are you missing?

2 months later
#11678 5 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Anyone with a sub-$1000 solid state in the CT/RI/MA area? Also have $4500-$5000 for a Walking Dead Pro.
LMK what you got.
Gary

I have a Stern Hot Hand for $800.

3 weeks later
#11931 5 years ago

Considering trading my Aerosmith Pro. Second owner HUO. Mirror blades, latest code.

1 month later
#12267 5 years ago

Rollergames- $1700 I'll take some pics later tonight or tomorrow
Aerosmith Pro HUO- $4700- Shaker, mirror blades

Hoping to move one of these this week. If I sell one I will likely keep the other, just need to raise a little cash for another pin.

#12304 5 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Looking for a RBION or Iron Man.

I have a buddy selling a HUO RBION in MA. I don't think he put the ad up yet.

1 week later
#12383 5 years ago
Quoted from homersimpson007:

I have a friend in SE MA looking for his first pin, preferably a working SS in the $600-$900 range. I’ve seen the Time Warp on CL, but checking for him to see if anything else is out there. Prefer 100 miles or less from Providence area. Please PM me if you’re selling anything that fits the bill. Thanks.

I have Stern Hot Hand that will be in that range. I'm about 35 minutes from providence.

3 months later
#13295 5 years ago
Quoted from AntennaMan:

Who got the $1500 Demo Man in Carver, Ma? When I saw it 14 mins after it was posted on CL, I knew I was too late, but emailed anyway. He replied 7 minutes later saying it was just sold.

He told me it was mine, we even talked about some trade options for a working game. Later he said his wife wanted him to keep it, or more than likely someone offered him more money.

3 weeks later
#13487 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinash:

Ok time to fess up, who got the TAF posted on Facebook?

No one ever fesses up. I didn't get a reply. Saw it at about 7am

1 month later
#13869 4 years ago

Oops. Wrong thread.

3 months later
#14705 4 years ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

Not sure what your definition of "driving distance" is, but pinballmike217 has a beautiful MMR out by Boston

Quoted from 2pupPinz:

Or hit up Mike at Automated in CT and get a NIB MMr for 8000. It’s about an hour from the city.

Both solid options. I've bought games from both Mikes, can't go wrong either way.

#14715 4 years ago

WTB: Bride of Pinbot Restore Parts

I found a decent BoP and installed the 2.0 kit. I really want to do a full restore with a new playfield, but I know even with the 2.0 it's not a forever keeper. History tells me nothing is a forever keeper. History also tells me it took me over a year to complete my last restoration of a Funhouse, and I would rather not get that deep again. Checking locally to see what is available that is better than what I have for a "high end" shop job.

1 month later
#15075 4 years ago
Quoted from homersimpson007:

Anybody in New England want to sell me their MB Classic remake before I go buy a NIB?

I have an SE with a shaker I'd consider letting go. Shoot me a PM if you would consider the SE over the Classic.

#15087 4 years ago

I'm thinking about parting with my Iron Man. Original run HUO, lots of mods. Ruby Red Armor, shaker motor, Pinnovaters subwoofer hookup, custom shooter, light up flipper buttons, pop bumper caps, switch protectors, plastic protectors, custom score cards, light up speaker panels, a custom topper , mirror blades, colored rings (Titan?). 5k or trade.

3 months later
#15731 4 years ago
Quoted from Acronymicon:

Apologize for the OT tangent, but just want to thank you guys for the encouragement and advice. Already got a PM with a cool deal.

Yeah, this one hurt, missed it by just a few days.
Its what motivated me to speak up here.

Id love to go to this or maybe more realistically pintastic which lines up better with my and my kid's schedule. Even if I (hopefully) find a table in the interim.

I would recommend expanding your wish list. With such a narrow wish list you are likely to overpay, especially on a first pin. You will be able to play a couple hundred titles at Pintastic, most of which will be for sale. I think that will broaden your search. Good luck!

3 months later
#16726 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Alright check it out:
GB pro + TSPP package deal
Both games play 100% have nice playfields and have been kept up with regular waxing. TSPP has color DMD and LED OCD board with full LED in GI and and Inserts.
$8450 This weekend ONLY
TSPP alone has nearly $1000 in mods
Total resale value for both is easily $10,500
Keep one flip the other or make cash on flipping both, up to you.
I’m on to new games.

If anyone wants the TSPP I'll take the Ghostbusters. Split the cost down the middle....

2 weeks later
#16893 3 years ago
Quoted from poppapin:

Looking for a Mousin Around nearby..

I have one I'd consider letting go, but I'm in MA.

#16931 3 years ago
Quoted from BigBangBack:

Looking to trade a low play HUO Roller Coaster Tycoon with documentation. Let me know what you got, willing to go +/- cash for the right title
Preferable trades are late 70s gottlieb games, early 80s bally games, or modern sterns (sam or spike system)

Any interest in a players condition Mousin Around, Rollergames, or Star Trek Pro?

2 weeks later
#17107 3 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

Reluctantly, I will be posting a Safecracker FS soon, very nice, was in a local collectors line-up a few years back.

This is the nicest Safe Cracker I ever seen. Buy with confidence!

2 weeks later
#17276 3 years ago

Mousin Around- new motor, full LEDs, has playfield wear (botched mylar removal?). $2100 or trade.

#17368 3 years ago

I posted a Mousin Around awhile ago that got buried by another Pinside Dumpster fire and I have a mint AC/DC Premium with the Aurich package for sale as well. $2,100 and $6,600 respectively. Ads for both going up this weekend.

#17387 3 years ago

Ad up for Mousin' with a price reduction.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/99696

#17411 3 years ago

Price drop to $1,900 on Mousin Around.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/99696

1 month later
#17793 3 years ago

Polk PSW 110 Subwoofer- $75

1 week later
#17856 3 years ago
Quoted from silen7ce:

Anyone interested in a slugfest? Full LED, great side art with almost no fade... have a new button set and cpo not installed yet but can if needed. Ramp works. DMD has one line that isn't perfect. Card dispenser works and loaded with new Topps herritage cards. Plastics as well as the plexi overlay are nice. Very clean inside the cabinet.

I have no room, and no money, but how much??? I had this game for a bit and it's great mindless fun.

1 week later
#17963 3 years ago

Need to shake up the lineup a little. I have a HUO AC/DC Premium, color DMD, Auric translite, HUO Metallica, Color DMD, Total Light show, Pinwoofer sound system, Fully restored Funhouse, new playfield, ramps, cabinet decals, plastics. Looking for Jurassic Park Premium, Elvira House of Horror, Deadpool, Avengers, possibly TMNT, WoZ.

#17975 3 years ago

AC/DC Premium officially listed. Ads for restored Funhouse and HUO Metallica coming.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Gorgeous AC/DC Premium Vault. I have a couple people interested in just the Helen translite and I don't mind keeping the Color DMD so I'm changing up the ad. Color DMD not includ...”
2020-09-28
West Bridgewater, MA
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 982 times
Contributed to Pinside

#18002 3 years ago

I decided to change my AC/DC ad. HUO Premium for $6,100. Does not include Color DMD or Helen translite. Will sell those for additional $$$.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Gorgeous AC/DC Premium Vault. I have a couple people interested in just the Helen translite and I don't mind keeping the Color DMD so I'm changing up the ad. Color DMD not includ...”
2020-09-28
West Bridgewater, MA
Viewed: 982 times
Contributed to Pinside

#18037 3 years ago
Quoted from mdelorenzo:

I know someone who may want a big buck hunter game, the actual gun one. He isn't versed in buying such a thing but I told him I'd put out a feeler. What sort of prices are we looking at for one of those? I'm not super familiar with them.

I have a Big Buck Hunter Pro that was upgraded to World. This is the last version with a real lightgun, which also means it has a big heavy CRT. Works great. Has an upgraded computer and an SSD for much faster load times. I'd take $1,700 or maybe a trade.

#18052 3 years ago
Quoted from jcar302:

Hey guys i have a local friend with a really nice Black Knight 2000 and a pretty decent players Bad cats.
He's moving very soon to a rental while he builds a house.
Would like to take only one pin with him to the rental, hoping to trade them for metallica pro+cash or even trade for a modded metallica , but is open to others, stars wars maybe? (doesn't seem interested in comic book pins).
He'll do 2 for 1 plus or minus cash or sell both outright.
Values them both about $3000 each, maybe a little less as a pair.
He doesn't have the time for tire kickers or holding the pins. Once they have to be moved most likely they will be off the market (possibly in my basement where i will not be motivated to help sell them, lol)
If a deal comes from pinside he will donate (he's a reader, but not a poster, more of a facebook guy).
Many guys in the northeast thread have done deals with him, including Matt, Rich and Brent to mention a few.
Prefers to deal by phone and text.
PM me and i'll give you his contact info.
Serious inquires only please due to time restrictions.
Thanks,
Joe

Not interested in a trade right now, but if he sells his games outright I have a very nice HUO heavily modded Metallica.

3 weeks later
#18198 3 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Anyone have a Kiss Pro or Premium/LE for sale local?

I'm pretty sure thedarkknight77 listed one recently.

1 week later
#18309 3 years ago

If anyone has an LCD Color DMD and prefers the LED, I'll trade my LED plus $40. Also would buy outright but needs to be the newer Chroma.

#18321 3 years ago

Didn't Ivan from Pinfest post that he had some? I wonder if Gabe has any from Pintastic that didn't happen.

#18330 3 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

Nope but I have plenty of pintastic shirts lol

I can tell you from experience that shirts are a lot lighter than glass, and less prone to damage. I'm glad you aren't stuck with a bunch of glass. I wish my glass contact didn't go sour. It was fantastic while it lasted for small and custom orders.

4 weeks later
#18578 3 years ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

Thanks, the flippers are aligned with the alignment holes. That's how I was taught, it's how I align them. I didn't think much about it when doing these. I know some others use the guides.

Did you align them with the rubber on? I align to the bat, not the rubber.

1 week later
#18688 3 years ago
Quoted from cnuts13:

Black knight sor pro for sale or trade. Stock game . plays perfect. 4500$

Any interest in a recently shopped Rollergames toward it?

1 week later
#18796 3 years ago

Recently shopped Rollergames, $2,000. Playfield is in great shape. Full playfield LEDs, Thorough shop job, almost full topside teardown. Titan rings. Cab is pretty worn. Trade offers considered, but mostly looking to free up space.

#18809 3 years ago

FS ad placed for Rollergames.

Machine - For Sale
Rollergames Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Just finished this shop job last month. Nearly a full topside teardown. Full flipper rebuilds. Most mechs were cleaned with new coil sleeves. Full Titan rings, All GI and contr...”
2021-02-15
West Bridgewater, MA
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 1830 times

#18812 3 years ago

I'm headed to Automated in CT Saturday. If anyone wanted Rollergames I could meet anywhere off of 95 from Mansfield MA to New Haven, CT.

#18814 3 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

I need to stop looking at pins for sale.

Would it be rude to give this a thumbs down? Ha! I'll made it tougher, $100 off if you get it by Saturday.

#18818 3 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

Take me!! Are you going to play GNR?

*buy

#18836 3 years ago
Quoted from epeabs:

Anyone pick up the $400 Comet off of Boston craigslist last night? I texted a 1/2 an hour in when I saw the ad and knew it was already too late. I did hear back from the seller today that it had sold.

I called him maybe 20 minutes after it was listed. He said I was #3 in line. Sounded like a nice guy, I'm pretty sure it was legit.

#18874 3 years ago

Last chance for Rollergames delivery anywhere on 95 from MA to New Haven CT! I would need to pack the game soon.

Machine - For Sale
Rollergames Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Just finished this shop job last month. Nearly a full topside teardown. Full flipper rebuilds. Most mechs were cleaned with new coil sleeves. Full Titan rings, All GI and contr...”
2021-02-15
West Bridgewater, MA

#18922 3 years ago

Heavily modded Metallica Pro (Promium?) HUO up for trade. Wood backbox. Color DMD, Total Light show, added spinners, shaker, full LEDs, Pinwoofer sound system, external volume control, headphone kit, mirror blades, Titan rings. I may consider taking out some of the expensive mods and selling them separately. Looking for newer Sterns or JJP.

#18959 3 years ago

Price lowered to $1900 on Rollergames.

Machine - For Sale
Rollergames Archived
2021-02-15
West Bridgewater, MA

2 weeks later
#19108 3 years ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

Hi all looking for a pin in the $1500 range for a friend who’s looking to get his first game ideally something that needs to be shopped to get more bang for the buck
SS or DMD only(I know DMD is a stretch but don’t mind a project as long as the game is complete)
Can’t do much more than an hour to an hour drive at this time
Let me know if anyone has anything
Thx

I still have my Rollergames for sale. Freshly shopped, $1,900. A little over budget, but not too bad.

Machine - For Sale
Rollergames Archived
2021-02-15
West Bridgewater, MA

#19191 3 years ago

I solved my space issue so I'm a little more open to trades on Rollergames. I'd prefer to trade up to something newer with cash on my end.

Machine - For Sale
Rollergames Archived
2021-02-15
West Bridgewater, MA

#19271 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

WTF!! Holy money grab Batman.
Who removes a topper from a game already listed for sale with one? Surprised you didn’t keep the price at 6500.
I’ll certainly look at Pinnovators a little differently now. At least in my book.
Man...this hobby is getting sad.

I don't understand the problem here. If I was selling a game and someone wanted a high dollar mod off of it I would absolutely sell the mod and adjust the price and ad as long as I didn't have any deals in process. Toppers are going for stupid money right now and are not original to the game. A quick search of Pinside history shows HUO games between $4,700 and $5,500. $5,500 seems in line as a starting asking price. With $20k POTC being slung around, why all the hate for a $5,500 game? I agree $6,500 sounded high but I heard that silly topper has sold for a grand.

#19284 3 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

The problem with this argument is the same problem with the EBay prices example. Non pinhead contacts me about a Bally 94 WCS. When I go to look at it he says that one sold for $5k on EBay so he wants $5k. I try to explain that it was a fluke sale, his needs work and the one on EBay was in better condition, etc.
Just because one person was willing to pay $20k for a pin doesn’t mean that it’s now worth $20k.
Someone can claim on this site that they sold a pin for full asking price, but there’s no way to verify it.

My point was, go shit on the $20k POTC threads for being $10k overpriced and not on this one that is well within the reasonable range. Even if it's a few hundred dollars high, have some class or make an offer. Also, I know of 2 POTC that sold north of $19k so that might actually be the price now. Gross.

#19303 3 years ago

Just in case it got lost in the drama. Sub $2k shopped, clean Rollergames for sale or trade. Titan rubber, full flipper rebuilds, great playfield, topside teardown, full LED (minus flashers). This was a fairly elaborate shop job. Most mechs were ultrasonic cleaned and new sleeves installed. Diverter upgrade is done. Plays fast and smooth!

Machine - For Sale
Rollergames Archived
2021-02-15
West Bridgewater, MA

1 week later
#19412 3 years ago

One last local bump for Rollergames before I ship it. I'd much prefer a local sale.

Machine - For Sale
Rollergames Archived
2021-02-15
West Bridgewater, MA

#19509 3 years ago

Fully restored Funhouse for trade. I'll get an ad up this weekend. New playfield, plastics, ramps, cabinet decals, display, speakers, LEDs, LED OCD, pretty much everything. Looking for newer Sterns or JJP that I don't have.

#19513 3 years ago

Ad placed for Funhouse.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
FunHouse Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “I restored this Funhouse a few years back and it's not getting the play it deserves. Pretty much anything that could be replaced was replaced. Playfield (Mirco) Cabinet Decals P...”
2021-02-26
West Bridgewater, MA
7,000 (Firm)
Viewed: 675 times
Contributed to Pinside

#19522 3 years ago

My sub $2k fully shopped Rollergames took 2 months to sell and $7k Funhouse took 2 hours to sell. What a strange market. Thanks for all the interest, Rudy has left the building.

#19571 3 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

A have a loaded HUO Metallica Pro (2013), I'm the second owner. Looking for a local trade plus cash for a Wonka SE

Someone buy this so I don't have to buy it back!

3 weeks later
#19869 3 years ago

Price check on a stock ToM. No wear, cab is in great shape other than a little swelling on the bottom. No mods, fully working. I'm seeing them listed for $6500-7k. Are they actually selling at this price? Hoping someone will chime in that has recently sold or bought one in this area.

#19893 3 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

Last call on The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends before I put it in "storage". Trades welcome.
Remember NE FSFT thread, it's not the size of tools, it's how you use them.

Also interested in a price and some pics.

2 months later
#20610 2 years ago

I'm trying to organize and free up some space. I have a bunch of DMDs that I'll never use. I'd like to keep one backup of each type, don't really care which one. Let me know what you are interested in and I'll work out a price.

(2) Perfect working DMD- 1 Stern, one Cherry. Both with metal brackets
(1) Almost perfect DMD- XPIN, has something weird on the far right column, wouldn't be noticeable in game play.
(2) Working but with issues. Either needs warm up time, some dim pixels, etc.

(2) Brand New modern Stern DMDs- These came out of my NIB Metallica and Tron. Color DMDs were installed right away.

(2) Used Modern Stern, perfectly working

I'd prefer local pickup, these things are pretty fragile. I do have some Color DMD boxes I could ship in, but I don't want to be responsible if they don't make it.

#20611 2 years ago

Hollywood Heat- Mostly LED, silicone rings, uninstalled brand new spare ramp. Super clean boards. PM for more details and pics. Planned on bringing it to Pintastic but I need the space and the cash. $1,500

#20621 2 years ago
Quoted from Madmax541:Machine - For Sale

Shadow, The

New!

Partially shopped/refurbished “Shadow is very good condition
Flippers have been rebuilt w new bats
Sanctum target has been replaced w new brick target & switch
Previous owner solder trough wire directly to ...”

9 hours ago

Goffstown, NH

4,400 (OBO)

Madmax541

Fixed ad, was trying to trade for AC/DC Pro VE.
Willing to sell out right.

Joe Kirby from Betson just listed an AC/DC pro on the BPA.

#20624 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballAir:

Where is the bpa now that yahoo groups is gone?

Quoted from Irishbastard:

BPA is still a thing?

It's hardly a thing, it's very quiet. They moved to Google Groups when Yahoo Groups shut down. I don't think everyone followed.

#20660 2 years ago

Don't base the market on a handful of games. No, you probably won't find a deal on an AF or TZ anytime soon, or maybe ever again. I listed 2 sub $2k fully shopped System 11 games since COVID, neither sold quickly. I just posted a fully working Hollywood Heat for $1,500 here. Crickets. You can still get EMs for next to nothing. Fantastic deal on a Star Trek Premium earlier this week, I've also seen Stern Spiderman at reasonable prices. Both fantastic games. There are a handful of games going for stupid prices. Stop buying those and fueling the hysteria.

1 week later
#20822 2 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

WTB: fully shopped Anvil

While we are on the topic of anvils, has anyone seen Anvil! The Story of Anvil? If you enjoy music documentaries I highly recommend it.

I still haven't gotten around to making an ad, but I still have the Hollywood Heat for $1,500. Silicone rings, LEDs, clean boards.

4 weeks later
#21070 2 years ago
Quoted from Flanker:

PM sent. 2732 works. Much appreciated!

If that doesn't work out I'm a little closer in West Bridgewater. I have a couple 2732s. I don't have a ton of experience with the older stuff, burned lots of WPC eproms.

#21093 2 years ago

Does anyone relatively close to West Bridgewater, MA have some 27" legs they could spare for sale? My Hollywood Heat is standing too tall on 28.5s.

1 week later
#21231 2 years ago

Finally made an ad for my Hollywood Heat.

Machine - For Sale
Hollywood Heat Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Decent looking game. Very clean boards, better than average playfield. I did not do the shop job, but it looks to have been done recently. Mostly silicone rubber (Titan?) and mo...”
2021-07-25
West Bridgewater, MA
Viewed: 328 times

#21295 2 years ago

If anyone is at Pinfest and sees some cheap 27" Gottlieb legs please shoot me a message.

#21350 2 years ago

Open to trade offers on the Hollywood Heat. I'd prefer to trade up, but it doesn't hurt to ask. Also willing to trade for guitars, or make a reasonable cash offer.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/118154

Machine - For Sale
Hollywood Heat Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Decent looking game. Very clean boards, better than average playfield. I did not do the shop job, but it looks to have been done recently. Mostly silicone rubber (Titan?) and mo...”
2021-07-25
West Bridgewater, MA
Viewed: 328 times

1 month later
#21851 2 years ago

I have a mostly stock really nice ToM I plan on listing soon. Willing to trade for a newer Stern LE. I'll try and get some pics up this weekend.

2 weeks later
#22035 2 years ago

Just put an ad up for my Theatre of Magic.

Machine - For Sale
Theatre of Magic Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Mostly original Theatre of Magic. Has NVRAM and the upgraded auto sensing Eddy boards. Cab is in great shape, I don't see any playfield wear. Seems to be relatively low plays. ...”
2021-10-03
West Bridgewater, MA
Viewed: 642 times

1 week later
#22120 2 years ago

Gay 90s! $600!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Gay 90s! This was in storage for a long time. We cleaned it up, new rubber, leg levelers, leg bolts, locks. I just played through a 4 player game and everything seemed to work f...”
2021-10-11
West Bridgewater, MA
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 539 times
Contributed to Pinside

#22161 2 years ago

Hopefully not too OT, but I have 2 video cards I'd consider trading for a pin. I ended up with a 3070 and a 3080, I only need one. MSI Gaming X trio 3070 used, no mining or heavy gaming. I wish I still had time for that stuff, ha! I wanted the 3080 but settled for the 3070 because it was so difficult to get. 3080 is EVGA FTW3 Ultra gaming, sealed. I value them at $1k and $1,400, below average eBay sold listings. I only want to sell/trade one. Projects OK, probably nothing older than system 11, can add or subtract cash as necessary.

3 weeks later
#22397 2 years ago

Just listed my Game of Thrones Premium. Pintastic delivery available.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Game of Thrones Premium in great shape. Color DMD, new Titan rubber. Shopped less than 100 plays ago. Easy load out, will help deliver within a reasonable distance. Not really ...”
2021-11-05
West Bridgewater, MA
Archived after: 38 days
Viewed: 635 times

3 weeks later
#22639 2 years ago

Lowered Game of Thrones with color DMD to $7,200

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Game of Thrones Premium in great shape. Color DMD, new Titan rubber. Shopped less than 100 plays ago. Easy load out, will help deliver within a reasonable distance. Not really ...”
2021-11-05
West Bridgewater, MA
Archived after: 38 days
Viewed: 635 times

2 weeks later
#22760 2 years ago
Quoted from msj2222:

anyone recommend a good repair person in the Easton/ Brockton area. I have a friend who is looking for one

Have you tried Allan Davidson? If it's something small I may be able to help out, I'm one town over. Shoot me a PM.

#22801 2 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

Anybody in southeastern MA have a nice piece of Bally widebody glass (no scratches)? I'm looking for a replacement piece. I have one that is fairly scratched up. It is 27.5" x 43" x 3/16".
Alternatively, I'm being quoted $89 by a local glass company. Any idea if that's a fair price? It seems a bit high to me, but I must admit I'm losing touch with prices lately.

Pinball life has it, not sure how bad shipping would be. The 2 pack is pretty reasonable.

I would guess your local glass shop price would lower quickly bypassing some quantity. See how much 10 would be, maybe some other locals need some.

2 months later
#23552 2 years ago

Ghostbusters Pro for trade. Color DMD, Titan rubber, flipper rebuilds, routed, shows some wear. Reinforced cab, had some splitting.

1 month later
#23975 1 year ago

Various used pinball ramps. $50 for the lot. Star Trek Next Gen, Medieval Madness, not sure what else. Use for home brews, practice flame polishing, repair for use in a game. Assume they all have some damage or they probably wouldn't have been replaced. No shipping. Pick up in West Bridgewater, MA. We travel a lot for baseball so there is a good chance I can meet somewhere closer on the weekend. Pics in link below.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qmpgwxyk0iaj0z6/AABLy0RN1CMDu6gzFxzWvnF0a?dl=0

#23976 1 year ago

Full 3 ramp set for Funhouse Pinball. $100 for the set. I did a full restore and bought all new ramps. I don't see any damage on the Steps ramp or the Subway. There is some damage on the main ramp but I believe there is a Cliffy that covers it. Check pics carefully, I can take more if necessary. No shipping. Pics in link below.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qcnlsjbczbrab84/AADbOdb9ajGKtrV_BHAkMmPVa?dl=0

8 months later
#26394 1 year ago

Just posted my Ghostbusters Pro.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Recently shopped with Titan Rubber, Color DMD LCD. Cabinet had some separation at the corners, pretty common on this game. It was repaired with some beefy leg brackets. The righ...”
2023-01-22
West Bridgewater, MA
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 1132 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#26494 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Recently shopped with Titan Rubber, Color DMD LCD. Cabinet had some separation at the corners, pretty common on this game. It was repaired with some beefy leg brackets. The righ...”
2023-01-22
West Bridgewater, MA
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 1132 times
Contributed to Pinside

A lot of people seem hung up on the cabinet separation. I'll go $6800 as it sits if you can grab it this weekend. Otherwise I'm going to properly repair the separation with a helper, some clamps and glue.

6 months later
#27961 8 months ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Anyone in the MA, NH, RI, CT area have any new PF glass for sale?

dannunz Will you have glass at Pintastic?

4 weeks later
#28260 7 months ago

I can bring any of these to Pintastic, but would need to know by 2PM. I'd prefer not to ship, especially the transformer, but arrangements can be made if nothing sells locally. Pics are in the Pintastic Buy, Sell thread or I can email them.

5610-12835-00 WPC Transformer
$275
Used funhouse plastic set. Mirror is washed out and one clear plastic missing
$25
Used Blue Leg Protectors
$5
A gazillion Twilight Zone plastics. Doubles, triples of many. Most new.
$75
100 Yellow 44/47 LEDs
$20

3 months later
#29393 3 months ago

Slightly OT, but not as much as Ham.... I'm thinking about letting my Donkey Kong go. If any information seems incorrect, let me know. This is an oddball and I'm not a vid guy. The board is a TKG. No suffix (TKG-2, TKG-3). I believe this makes it a very early board. It is a 4 stack board. Harness connection is weird, 2 small edge connectors. The board was serviced by Mike's Arcade. It worked great, but it doesn't like sitting. I only turn it on a couple times a year. Half the time I need to reseat some stuff. I've never figured out what fixes it. I thought it was the weird edge connector, then I thought it was the CPU socket. This NYE I couldn't get it running consistently and I think I'm ready to move on. The CPU is loose enough I can remove it with my fingers. I'm fairly certain a new harness and a new CPU socket will fix it. I just don't want to dump any more time and money into it.

The cabinet is odd as well. It has some non traditional DK T Molding, and the Mike's arcade control panel fits a little weird. It's either a prototype, or some modified cabinet. When I bought this years ago I found another nearly identical I believe on KLOV, so I do think it's some sort of prototype.

This is what I have:

TKG Board- Serviced by Mike's Arcade. May need a CPU socket replaced
Slightly weird cabinet, no side artwork
Non standard DK monitor. Needs inversion (?) board, which I have. Monitor looks great. I think the standard DK monitor has sound, this one does not. Sound comes from the odd TKG board.
Basically brand new fully populated Mike's Arcade control panel
Stock Control Panel. I forget why I changed it, may have had a non original joystick
DK2 Mod (Donkey Kong 2 and saves high scores)
DK Remix Mod (Some really cool stuff. DK Deranged, Trainer)
*One of these boards has some beefy pins, and I think that is what wore out the CPU socket
*You can run both of these add on boards simultaneously
Mikes Arcade Pin to Edge Adapter (you would need to rework the weird harness to use this)
DK Jr Board and Harness (I believe this is a bootleg, harness is slightly different)
Marquis and bezel looks fine to me. Probably original?

I'm hoping to find someone that will appreciate the rarity. Let me know what you think all this is worth. I would consider trading for a vanilla DK or DK Jr, or a pin. Mostly looking for cash as I have an idea of what can go in that slot.

I will consider selling the add ons separately if I find a buyer for the game.

2 months later
#30090 40 days ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

A few games I'm currently looking for: BM66, Bond Pro, GOTG pro, Rollercoaster Tycoon, Alien (ripley or LV). Preferably within 2 hrs or so of central NJ, cash in hand. Also looking for an upright Cruisn USA/World/Exotica if you have it.

I have an upright Cruisn World I've been considering letting go. Monitor works, but wasnt keeping adjustment so I replaced with an LCD.
I still have the original monitor as well. West Bridgewater, MA. Shoot me a PM if you are interested.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shredso.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=shredso and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.