IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider scoot.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11123 5 years ago
Quoted from New_England:

Best of luck! We need more pinball machines in Vermont!

That’s for sure...

3 months later
#12209 5 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

The Walking Dead Pro w/shaker, around 850 plays. Looks basically new. $4900
Pics/ad coming tomorrow

Will you include the googlie eyes?

4 months later
#13320 5 years ago
Quoted from AntennaMan:

And just happens the EX is from Meriden, CT, but prospects are possibly changing. Been spending quite a lot of time with a late friend’s sister. She’s very interested in pinball. She’s starting a divorce and has no intention of living with her ex to be. Yesterday we talked about going to Pintastic and she’s thinking of trying the women’s tournament. I gave her links to Papa(which she immediately checked out) & Pinside, so she might be here.

Now maybe you can get rid of that stupid, broken pool table...

1 month later
#13708 4 years ago

I have The Shadow with new cpr gold playfield, mantis ramps, and Aurich’s translight that will be up for sale soon on the marketplace. I don’t want to sell but am out of space and it doesn’t get played much with the family.

#13711 4 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Keep shadow and sell me that funhouse!

No but let me know when you tire of your Whirlwind.

#13714 4 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Rats, and here I was going to return the maple syrup gift with a special Jersey present!

Wait, you haven’t eaten the maple syrup yet? What the hell are you waiting for!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Shadow, The Archived
Partially restored (almost original) - “New Gold CPR playfield Mantis Ramps (old ramps included) Art mirror blades (custom made) Aurich’s translight and speaker panel (originals included) Comet leds throughout Col...”
2019-06-02
Highgate, VT
4,600 (Firm)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 619 times
Contributed to Pinside

#13760 4 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Can't post pix here. I've sent out some in PM already.

I know it is odd how you can't post a pic of your pin your selling. I guess it would defeat the for sale section on pinside.

#13788 4 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I'm looking for a very nice funhouse.

#13794 4 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

No, he doesn't have mine. He just knows I want one and is gonna fix his up super nice and rub it in my face

Maybe we could do a swap for a month or so. Your whirlwind for my funhouse...

1 month later
#14317 4 years ago

Pm sent!

Quoted from Pinash:

Machine - For Sale

Creature from the Black Lagoon

New!

Partially shopped/refurbished “Machine has Comet non-ghosting leds in all the inserts, and incandescent in the GI to maintain the dimming effects. It has been completely re-rubbered with Titans (mixture of clear...”

19 minutes ago

Kittery, ME

Pinash

3 months later
#15160 4 years ago

I have an Earthshaker playfield protector straight from Germany that I never put on my machine (decided to go with new playfield instead) and priced well to sell. Pm me if interested.

1 year later
#20602 2 years ago

I don't want to flame the fires or anything but I just want it to be known that some of the nicest pinball enthusiasts I have met come from New Jersey and the surrounding areas.

5 months later
#22546 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Partially restored (almost original) - “The good: Partially restored Star Trek TNG with all new ramps, plastics, plastic protectors, laser canons, cliffys, Titan rubbers, Zitts pop bumpers, rare topper, Radcals (still i...”
2021-11-21
Highgate, VT
5,600 (Firm)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 432 times

Selling my partially restored STTNG.

3 weeks later
#22747 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Lethal Weapon 3 Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “*Price reduced- $3200 without ColorDMD $3600 with ColorDMD Players condition. Playfield has no wear, and has been cleaned and waxed. Full comet LEDs with stadium flood lamps. Col...”
2021-12-17
Highgate, VT
3,200 (Firm)
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 297 times

2 weeks later
#22905 2 years ago

Lowered price to $3200 by removing Color DMD.

Machine - For Sale
Lethal Weapon 3 Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “*Price reduced- $3200 without ColorDMD $3600 with ColorDMD Players condition. Playfield has no wear, and has been cleaned and waxed. Full comet LEDs with stadium flood lamps. Col...”
2021-12-17
Highgate, VT
3,200 (Firm)
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 297 times

2 weeks later
#23109 2 years ago

I will probably regret selling this but will be putting up my HUO TWD premium with several mods, blood armor and fish tank topper soon. No trades. $9000.

1 month later
#23355 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Hot Wheels Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Selling my March 2021 purchased Hot Wheels. It is the Deluxe model with shaker, knocker, and magic glass. I have also added a few more cars, pop bumper mod, Titan Rubbers, and a fe...”
2022-03-01
Highgate, VT
6,250 (Firm)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 441 times

2 weeks later
#23524 2 years ago
Quoted from BubbaK:

Make a sled. I haven't done it yet, but I'm going to take a piece of 1/2" plywood and attach a front (stop) and some runners to ride the stairs. Set the machine on the sled so it doesn't rub the stairs going down.

They have sleds that fit a pin nicely. The ones for ice fishing or hunting gear to go on the back of atvs or snowmobiles.

1 week later
#23599 2 years ago

Price reduced bump.

Machine - For Sale
Hot Wheels Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Selling my March 2021 purchased Hot Wheels. It is the Deluxe model with shaker, knocker, and magic glass. I have also added a few more cars, pop bumper mod, Titan Rubbers, and a fe...”
2022-03-01
Highgate, VT
6,250 (Firm)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 441 times

3 months later
#24830 1 year ago

Clearing out some stuff.

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
NOS (New Old Stock) - “Acquired this with a TZ trade. The gentleman said he had this in his possession for a long time and was never used. Comes with colored gumballs. It has been tested and verified wo...”
2022-07-24
Highgate, VT
400 (OBO)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 186 times

#24873 1 year ago

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “I have decided to sell my new Rudy replacement head (front and back) designed and produced by fellow Pinsider Davi in 2020. It was intended for a Funhouse restoration but was never...”
2022-07-28
Highgate, VT
350 (Firm)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 131 times

1 month later
#25289 1 year ago
Quoted from Luke_Nukem:

Hi, im looking to buy a Good to perfect Johnny Mnemonic. I live in Reston VA, and have no problems driving up to 200 miles in any direction. Please let me know, thanks!!

Get in line.

5 months later
#26831 1 year ago

I am selling my fully loaded forever pin.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Loaded Star Trek Premium Comes loaded with tons of upgrades including: Aurich Translight and backpanel upgrade Cliffys ramp protectors, shooter lane, drop target protector LCD ...”
2023-03-16
Highgate, VT
8,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 423 times

1 week later
#26887 1 year ago

Willing to do trades! Show me what you got.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “For sale or trade American Pinball Legends of Valhalla. Deluxe Edition with mirrored backglass, shaker motor, golden apron, powder coating armor, and a bunch of mods. Plays fast an...”
2023-05-06
Highgate, VT
6,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 729 times

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Loaded Star Trek Premium Comes loaded with tons of upgrades including: Aurich Translight and backpanel upgrade Cliffys ramp protectors, shooter lane, drop target protector LCD ...”
2023-03-16
Highgate, VT
8,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 423 times

2 weeks later
#27008 1 year ago

Price reduction!

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “For sale or trade American Pinball Legends of Valhalla. Deluxe Edition with mirrored backglass, shaker motor, golden apron, powder coating armor, and a bunch of mods. Plays fast an...”
2023-05-06
Highgate, VT
6,500 (Firm)

3 weeks later
#27202 11 months ago

Shameless bump for a pin with less than 300 plays.

Machine - For Sale
2023-05-06
Highgate, VT
6,500 (Firm)

9 months later
#29964 52 days ago

Unfortunate priorities has forced me to sell my beloved TZ.

Machine - For Sale
Twilight Zone Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I spent 6 months refurbishing this Twilight Zone. Everything works perfectly and much is better than new. I have painstaking cleaned, fixed, and even polished every metal bit above...”
2024-02-27
Highgate, VT
9,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 27 days
Viewed: 467 times

#30000 47 days ago

I will be heading to Hartford Connecticut on Saturday, March 9 in the morning if anyone would be interested in my TZ. I will be more than happy to bring it with me.

Machine - For Sale
Twilight Zone Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I spent 6 months refurbishing this Twilight Zone. Everything works perfectly and much is better than new. I have painstaking cleaned, fixed, and even polished every metal bit above...”
2024-02-27
Highgate, VT
9,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 27 days
Viewed: 467 times

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider scoot.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=scoot and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.