IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sagejr.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

444 posts in this topic match your search for posts by sagejr. You are on page 1 of 2.
#3864 8 years ago

Time Machine - $1,400
Big Guns - $1,250
Comet - $900
PM to make an offer, package deal or trade.

IMG_8599_(resized).JPGIMG_8599_(resized).JPG

IMG_8582_(resized).JPGIMG_8582_(resized).JPG

IMG_8702_(resized).JPGIMG_8702_(resized).JPG

#3892 8 years ago

Time Machine - $1,300
Big Guns - $1,150
Comet -sold
PM to make an offer, package deal or trade.

IMG_8582_(resized).JPGIMG_8582_(resized).JPG
IMG_8599_(resized).JPGIMG_8599_(resized).JPG

#3928 8 years ago

Sorry, slippery iphone just slipped out of my hands. Can't believe it sent on me like that.

3 weeks later
#4258 8 years ago

I have a nice Williams Big Guns asking $1,200 or best. Possible trades. Player 4 display is out, player 2 missing 1 digit. Boards are clean. Machine has been shopped.

eebf30585928f77414da6b27bf61179a1af7ea2f_(resized).jpgeebf30585928f77414da6b27bf61179a1af7ea2f_(resized).jpg

#4280 8 years ago
Quoted from Barakawins1:

Looking for a Data East Time Machine bump!

Just let mine go yesterday unexpectedly for 1300. This was the one I had for sale a few weeks ago with the painted over side art...

#4281 8 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

I have a BK2K Id trade for your funhouse Good luck with your sale.

My kids will stand in the way and barricade the door if I ever try to move that one out of the house...it gets a lot of play.

3 weeks later
#4575 8 years ago

Space Shuttle for Sale $975
PM to make an offer. Open to trades + - cash.

IMG_9262_(resized).JPGIMG_9262_(resized).JPG

1 week later
#4609 7 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Space Shuttle for Sale $975
PM to make an offer. Open to trades + - cash.

IMG_9262_(resized).JPG

I just decided that I am going to Allentown and will be bringing this Space Shuttle with me. I will also be bringing plenty of space shuttle parts from my near complete parts machine....

#4624 7 years ago

Just posted an ad in the market place with many space shuttle parts...playfield and back glass are sold.

IMG_9289_(resized).JPGIMG_9289_(resized).JPG

5 months later
#6367 7 years ago

I'm looking for an affordable project pin...(aren't we all?) Anyway, prefer Williams system 11 or newer and Data East games. send me a pm if you have something.

1 week later
#6451 7 years ago

Putting my Getaway up for sale. Good overall shape and plays 100%. Asking $2,400.
nwct.craigslist.org link

#6459 7 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Putting my Getaway up for sale. Good overall shape and plays 100%. Asking $2,400.
nwct.craigslist.org link

Dropping the price on my Getaway to $2,200 today. The machine is nice with all 3 completely rebuilt flippers including coils, flipper bats with super bands, crank arms, plungers. Has a new translite and trim, new sling shot coil with new plunger. Playfield was recently stripped down completely and cleaned with new rubber ring kit etc...

#6488 7 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Dropping the price on my Getaway to $2,200 today. The machine is nice with all 3 completely rebuilt flippers including coils, flipper bats with super bands, crank arms, plungers. Has a new translite and trim, new sling shot coil with new plunger. Playfield was recently stripped down completely and cleaned with new rubber ring kit etc...

Need to make room this weekend and have to sell this Getaway. nwct.craigslist.org link
Best offer over $2,000 takes it.

2 months later
#6933 7 years ago

For Sale: Data East Simpsons. Pics will be posted in the Market Place soon....Plays 100% and is in very good shape! $1,800. May consider trades for Williams System 11 and up or other Data East Games.

#6935 7 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

For Sale: Data East Simpsons. Pics will be posted in the Market Place soon....Plays 100% and is in very good shape! $1,800. May consider trades for Williams System 11 and up or other Data East Games.

Market Place Ad is up...

Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Data East The Simpsons in very nice, clean condition. Fully working. Playfield is above average condition with only some minor paint flaking in non mylar areas. Cabinet has some...”
2017-01-08
New Hartford, CT
Trade
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 334 times

#6956 7 years ago

Price drop: Need to move my Data East Simpsons. Plays nice with no issues, good shape. $1,700.

1 week later
#6994 7 years ago

Data East Simpsons Pinball machine. Machine is in nice shape and plays well...shopped. $1,700

Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Data East The Simpsons in very nice, clean condition. Fully working. Playfield is above average condition with only some minor paint flaking in non mylar areas. Cabinet has some...”
2017-01-08
New Hartford, CT
Trade
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 334 times

1 week later
#7066 7 years ago

Just listed my super nice Space Station for sale.

Machine - For Sale
Space Station Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling this very nice and very clean Space Station. This game is shopped and plays great. All boards are super clean, no hacks. Brand new high quality cabinet decals installed....”
2017-01-28
New Hartford, CT
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 836 times

#7099 7 years ago

Cocktail Multicade arcade game with 60 in 1 card installed. 2 player with 13.5 inch screen in very good working condition with no discoloration or serious burn in. This is a nice height adjustable cocktail cabinet to compliment any collection of pins or otherwise. LED underlighting strips installed and no bad wiring hacks inside either. Has working coin mech too but no key for the coin box.

$900 firm.

2 weeks later
#7250 7 years ago

Wanted: Need some Data East parts. DMD panel, lock down bar, standard playfield glass, left flipper assembly.
Thanks

3 weeks later
#7355 7 years ago

Have a nice Jurassic Park. Playfield and Cabinet are very nice. shopped. $2,600

Machine - For Sale
Jurassic Park Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Very nice Jurassic Park. Playfield and cabinet are very nice. Plays 100%. Currently running Version 6 roms but also have 5.13 and original 5.01 roms. DMD display is nice and br...”
2017-03-10
New Hartford, CT
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 541 times

2 weeks later
#7418 7 years ago

Decent Diner for sale. $2,250. Will consider trades. Fully shopped with partial LEDs.

Machine - For Sale
Diner Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice Diner for sale. Works 100% and plays great. Has original mylar on playfield. Super bright LEDs installed on all inserts and controlled lamps. Cabinet is decent and boards ...”
2017-03-28
New Hartford, CT
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 400 times

#7496 7 years ago

Looking for a project machine to buy....

#7531 7 years ago

Looking for a project pin. Let me know what you have...

1 week later
#7635 7 years ago

They are still selling. They have a ton of games for sale right now. Everyone knows that his prices have always been great and you get what you pay for. To me it's not about QC, it's become a matter of low price/unshopped versus higher price and shopped/restored. If you want collector quality, they do full blown restorations which cost a lot more. People like me would rather pay less and buy games unshopped but at a great price. So again, you get what you pay for. The "quality" of a 30 year old game unshopped or in "original condition" from them is the same "quality" as it is from anyone else but their price is usually much better. Everyone knows that the prices for games has skyrocketed making it even tougher to find a good deal but they still have the best deals around.

#7640 7 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Where's Rob listing his games? Didn't see any games (only parts) on the Rockland pin site...

He has an ad on craigslist...NorthJersey area. I inquired about the ad and he informed me that he has a bunch of games for sale.

1 month later
#7923 6 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Still looking for nice shadow or ToM

I have a nice shadow coming up for sale soon but I am in CT.....

#7927 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Shadow, The Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice, clean and fully shopped shadow. Full super bright LED's throughout. Call, text or PM for details”
2017-05-29
New Hartford, CT
Viewed: 341 times

Nice and clean, fully shopped Shadow for sale. Full LEDs. $3,200. Contact me for details.

1 month later
#8084 6 years ago

I currently have this Slugfest registered in the Pintastic free play area and it will be for sale. Not 100% sure if I will be able to make it to Pintastic so I am also listing the game for sale here as well. $1,400. Very nice game with full LEDs, working card dispenser and card refills.

Machine - For Sale
SlugFest Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice slugfest with full LEDs! Playfield is in super condition. Card dispenser is fully working with cards installed. Also includes a brand new box of 1991 replacement refill car...”
2017-06-30
New Hartford, CT
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 247 times

#8091 6 years ago

Have a Data East Star Wars for Sale. Playfield is super, no visible wear. Mostly LED. DMD is nice and bright. Boards are super clean.
Original cabinet artwork is flaking but I have brand new Phoenix Arcade Cabinet decals included. May be able to bring to Pintastic. $3,200

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Star Wars Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Data East Star Wars. Super nice playfield, almost fully populated with LEDs. Boards are very clean. Cabinet paint is flaking but have a brand new set of Phoenix Arcade cabinet d...”
2017-07-01
New Hartford, CT
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 295 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8120 6 years ago

Going to be at pintastic on Friday and will be bringing slugfest for sale at 1400...see it in action in the free play area.

Machine - For Sale
SlugFest Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice slugfest with full LEDs! Playfield is in super condition. Card dispenser is fully working with cards installed. Also includes a brand new box of 1991 replacement refill car...”
2017-06-30
New Hartford, CT

1 week later
#8210 6 years ago

Anyone interested in a Gottlieb Target Alpha? Needs to be shopped but playfield is nice.

#8213 6 years ago
Quoted from Matesamo:

What are you asking?

I will be selling it for a friend who has owned it for over 20 years. Figured I would gauge interest here first...Don't have pics of it yet but will be transporting it back to my home possibly today.

#8221 6 years ago

Looking for a fully working williams or data east alphanumeric quad display for F14 or similar. pm me if you have one for sale.

#8223 6 years ago
Quoted from Barakawins1:

You may be better off buying an Xpin display or some other LED display.

You're right on that one.....these original displays are getting harder and harder to find in fully working condition. I just figured since many people have upgraded to LED xpin or rottendog that someone would have a spare unit on hand somewhere...

2 months later
#8672 6 years ago

Data East Time Machine for Sale. $1,550 See my ad for details.

Machine - For Sale
Time Machine Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Data East Time Machine. Super nice playfield. Cabinet is very nice overall. CPU works fine but had previous repair from acid damage...game fully works. Top left display flicker...”
2017-09-19
New Hartford, CT
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 290 times

#8682 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinfactory2000:

I have a Big Guns that I started to shop and never got around to finishing. Works fine, cosmetically decent. Any interest in some sort of trade?

No thanks on the trade offer as I've owned a Big Guns in the past....appreciate the offer though.

#8684 6 years ago

I have a very nice Road Show that I think it's time to part with... Super nice playfield, full Coin taker LED kit, new rubber bands and balls. $3,000 Market place ad coming soon.

#8687 6 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

You put rubber bands in it?

Ya, I was short on rings so I put used stretched out old rubber bands in it instead.

2 weeks later
#8817 6 years ago

Last Action Hero, super condition. Asking $2,100.

Machine - For Sale
Last Action Hero Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Super clean Last Action Hero. Playfield and cabinet are in excellent condition with new bulbs, rubber and balls. Some LEDs installed in inserts. Playfield has virtually no wear....”
2017-10-09
New Hartford, CT
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 130 times

2 weeks later
#8952 6 years ago

Just Posted a Gottlieb Target Alpha needing some TLC...$600

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Target Alpha Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “I'm selling this Gottlieb Target Alpha for a friend who has owned the game since 1989. The game is currently not booting but it's close to booting. I cleaned the playfield, repla...”
2017-10-24
New Hartford, CT
Viewed: 269 times
Contributed to Pinside

2 weeks later
#9190 6 years ago

looks like a Black Knight for sale in RI. Would love to scoop this one up but I'm sure it's spoken for...boston.craigslist.org link

2 weeks later
#9344 6 years ago

Just posted a nice Black Knight. $1,500.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Black Knight Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Very nice original Black Knight. Recently shopped with LEDs, new rubber, balls, etc. Playfield is very nice. Game plays well and fast. Game is very clean. Boards are very nice,...”
2017-11-26
New Hartford, CT
Viewed: 286 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#9481 6 years ago
Quoted from Sethman:

I got a response too from this ad, said they were at the hospital for surgery and would respond to my email later.

Heck for a 2500 Addams, I'll drive to the poconos, pick them up from the hospital when they get released and bring them home.

I saw an ad last week for a "Dirty Hairy" (LOL) on CL here in CT for $2K. I inquired but did not get a reply....

hartford.craigslist.org link

#9494 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

There was a $250 Funhouse last week on CL.

Aw shucks I missed out on that one too?

Quoted from weaverj:

how do you get scammed by giving someone your email address?

Not sure how they would use your email address. It might be just a way to initiate a conversation before they ask you to send your paypal address where they could then try asking for your paypal password or something...Or pretend to send you money. Or they could use it set up a phishing scam elsewhere.

When I sell I am very cognizant of the contact information that I post. Pinside PM works well as does text. Email is funny because if they are able to reach you via email to ask for your email address then what do they need your email address for.

I personally seal every deal with an old fashioned phone call....hearing a voice on the other end always works for me. I never give my address to anyone without telling them to call me for it. If they are serious, they usually call right away. If suspicious and they ask for my number, I tell them to retrieve it from the ad...

3 weeks later
#9641 6 years ago

Gottlieb Cue Ball Wizard recently shopped in nice condition. Partial LEDs. $1,400

Machine - For Sale
Cue Ball Wizard Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Really nice Gottlieb Cue Ball Wizard, shopped with LEDs. Playfield and cabinet are in super shape. Game plays well. Brand new driver board, new balls, rings, leg levelers, targe...”
2017-12-28
New Hartford, CT
Viewed: 280 times

1 week later
#9720 6 years ago

Selling a Bally Space Invaders for $1,100 or best offer...

Machine - For Sale
Space Invaders Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Bally Space Invaders. 100% working with perfect backglass, nice cabinet, clear and bright displays. Clean in and out. Playfield has been touched up in some areas but looks good.”
2018-01-10
New Hartford, CT
Viewed: 324 times

#9754 6 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

https://pinside.com/pinball/archive/heat-wave
Estimated value: Unknown
More than happy to go private if you wish, I'm not hostile to suggestions on price.

Even with an Estimated Value of "unknown", I found it to be interesting that this game is ranked number #1 for EM on pinside. It must be a good game then.

#9780 6 years ago

Anyone know what a 1973 Williams Gulfstream is worth?

#9782 6 years ago

No, not a keeper for me. There is one for sale in my area for $275. Didn't see any pictures and owner says it's in good working condition. If anyone wants the guys number, send me a pm.

#9787 6 years ago

Firepower 2 for trade. Nice cabinet and backglass. Plays fast. Clean boards and nice displays. Recently shopped. Playfield has wear. Would prefer to trade but would entertain offers...not interested in EMs.

#9788 6 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Firepower 2 for trade. Nice cabinet and backglass. Plays fast. Clean boards and nice displays. Recently shopped. Playfield has wear. Would prefer to trade but would entertain offers...not interested in EMs.

Firepower II ad is posted. Now listed as for sale or trade. $950

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Firepower II Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Firepower 2, recently shopped and fully working. Displays are bright and clear. Boards are very clean. Cabinet is decent. Game plays fast but has playfield wear. Would consider...”
2018-01-16
New Hartford, CT
Viewed: 319 times
Contributed to Pinside

2 weeks later
#9902 6 years ago

Real nice Sega Apollo 13 for sale or trade. $3,100

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Sega Apollo 13 Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Apollo 13 in Super Condition, fully shopped and fully working. Cabinet is real nice inside and out. New rubber rings, new balls (13 of them), LEDs throughout. This game is super...”
2018-02-01
New Hartford, CT
3,100 (OBO)
Viewed: 396 times
Contributed to Pinside

3 weeks later
#10109 6 years ago

I'm looking to buy a Williams or Data East/Sega project machine for under 2K.

#10111 6 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Aren't we all

Right! I need a project to shake off the cabin fever.

#10146 6 years ago

Possibly looking to trade my Road Show or STTNG. Both are in fantastic shape, fully shopped with super nice playfields, nice cabinets and full LED. Looking for other Williams DMD games. Plus or minus cash of course. Send a pm if you're interested. Project pins welcome.

#10166 6 years ago
Quoted from ryandimx:

Machine - For Sale
Space StationNew!Functional - needs minor work “Got offered a game I've been trying to get for the last year. Need to offer up a project to get the last of the funds.
Space Station in project status. I haven't done anything yet ...”
8 hours ago Doylestown, PA 1,300
ryandimx

Space station pictures added

Too bad you weren't a little closer. This would be a perfect project for me.

1 week later
#10270 6 years ago

Looking to trade my Star Trek Next Gen...

Machine - For Trade
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Looking to trade my Star Trek Next Gen for an Addams family plus cash. Fully shopped, all LED, LED strips, immaculate playfield, new Rottendog MPU, cabinet and artwork in super nic...”
2018-03-15
New Hartford, CT
Trade
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 556 times

#10280 6 years ago

Anyone with an Addams Family want to make a trade deal for my Star Trek Next Gen?

Machine - For Trade
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Looking to trade my Star Trek Next Gen for an Addams family plus cash. Fully shopped, all LED, LED strips, immaculate playfield, new Rottendog MPU, cabinet and artwork in super nic...”
2018-03-15
New Hartford, CT
Trade

#10283 6 years ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

He did lose the lease on ONE of his warehouses. Storage area.

I heard from someone that there are no pins in that particular warehouse though. Only arcade and redemption machines. The CL ad appears to be all about pins though. I was hopeful for a little while anyway.

1 week later
#10354 6 years ago

Still looking to trade for an Addams Family. I have a nice Star Trek Next Gen to trade plus cash.

Machine - For Trade
2018-03-15
New Hartford, CT
Trade

#10398 6 years ago

Any April fools deals to be had today? I'm selling my Whirlwind but need to get at least $500 for it.

1 week later
#10480 6 years ago

I have a project Slugfest for sale. Game boots to attract mode, playfield is real nice, DMD is good, cabinet is fair with faded decals. Has the card dispenser and card catcher. There is some acid damage causing problems with switch matrix. Probably an easy fix for someone as the board does not look too bad. Game manual included. Legs are missing. $700

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
SlugFest Archived
As is - “I have a project Slugfest for sale. Game boots to attract mode, playfield is real nice, DMD is good, cabinet is fair with faded decals. Has the card dispenser and card catcher. The...”
2018-04-15
New Hartford, CT
Viewed: 518 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10488 6 years ago
Quoted from frunch:

shoulda known. And i was 2nd in line for that $400 Slugfest
You snooze, you lose i guess.

I bought this one off of a facebook marketplace ad. It turned out to be more of a project than I wanted to take on. Too bad because I like the game but too much on my plate right now..

#10527 5 years ago

Nice Jurassic Park for sale. Brand New XPin LED display, running Chad's version 6.0, full LEDs, shopped, super nice playfield. $2,900 pm for more info.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Jurassic Park Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Nice Jurassic Park, full LEDs, running Chad's 6.0. Brand new XPin LED display. Recently Shopped. Clean inside and out. Cabinet is nice with a few minor touch ups. Nice playfiel...”
2018-04-22
New Hartford, CT
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 207 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#10579 5 years ago

High Speed for sale. $1,300. pm for more details.

Machine - For Sale
High Speed Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “High Speed, with partial LEDs, shopped. Has factory mylar but with some wear spots. All displays look great and are bright. All boards are clean with no acid damage. Backglass ...”
2018-05-01
New Hartford, CT
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 353 times

#10580 5 years ago

Bally Fireball Classic for sale. $1,300. pm for more details.

Machine - For Sale
Fireball Classic Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Bally Fireball Classic, with partial LEDs. Backglass is in super condition with minimal fade. Cabinet is also nice with minimal fade. 2000 of these games were made and most have...”
2018-05-01
New Hartford, CT
Archived after: 45 days
Viewed: 545 times

#10583 5 years ago

Fireball Classic and High Speed, take them both for $2,400...

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Bally Fireball Classic, with partial LEDs. Backglass is in super condition with minimal fade. Cabinet is also nice with minimal fade. 2000 of these games were made and most have...”
2018-05-01
New Hartford, CT

Machine - For Sale
High Speed Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “High Speed, with partial LEDs, shopped. Has factory mylar but with some wear spots. All displays look great and are bright. All boards are clean with no acid damage. Backglass ...”
2018-05-01
New Hartford, CT
Viewed: 353 times

#10606 5 years ago

still have a nice bally fireball classic for sale. make an offer or willing to trade plus minus cash.

Machine - For Sale
2018-05-01
New Hartford, CT

2 weeks later
#10703 5 years ago

Nice Gorgar for sale. $1,100.

Machine - For Sale
Gorgar Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Nice Gorgar for sale. Completely rebuilt flippers, nice cabinet and backglass. Boards are clean, playfield is nice with a minor wear spot and some flipper drag as shown in photos...”
2018-05-19
New Hartford, CT
Viewed: 210 times

Nice Fireball Classic for sale. $1,200

Machine - For Sale
2018-05-01
New Hartford, CT

#10705 5 years ago

Have an F-14 for sale. $1,350...trade offers welcome.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
F-14 Tomcat Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “F-14 Tomcat working and complete. This machine is clean but could use a shop job. The machine comes with 2 partially working quad displays which allow them to be combined into 1 ...”
2018-05-19
New Hartford, CT
Viewed: 358 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10716 5 years ago

Still have Bally Fireball classic for $1,200. It's a fun game. Watch video here. https://drive.google.com/open?id=137QUcvNX99w8DT7X-sDvJfYVn8s0PajS

Machine - For Sale
2018-05-01
New Hartford, CT

3 weeks later
#10819 5 years ago

Fireball Classic for sale. Planning to bring to Pintastic if not sold beforehand.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Bally Fireball Classic, with partial LEDs. Backglass is in super condition with minimal fade. Cabinet is also nice with minimal fade. 2000 of these games were made and most have fa...”
2018-06-15
New Hartford, CT
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 352 times

1 week later
#10858 5 years ago

I have 2 games for sale that are also registered for Free Play at Pintastic. Frankenstein and Fireball Classic. Both completely shopped and in great shape.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Nice Frankenstein fully shopped and 100% working. New rubber rings, comet LEDs new frankenstein servo motor. Playfield, cabinet, plastics, display and boards are all in fantastic...”
2018-06-24
New Hartford, CT
Viewed: 180 times

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Bally Fireball Classic, with partial LEDs. Backglass is in super condition with minimal fade. Cabinet is also nice with minimal fade. 2000 of these games were made and most have fa...”
2018-06-15
New Hartford, CT
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 352 times

3 weeks later
#11045 5 years ago

LAH has a shaker, magnets and gimmicky crane. It was pretty fun. Jurassic Park is a pretty good pin with a shaker motor as well. I liked mine with chad's v6 rom. Both feature 6 ball multiball and both could be found for under 3K.

#11069 5 years ago

Thinking about trading my Road Show. It's in great condition. I prefer System 11, Data East/Sega and WPC games. I'd consider project games.

Here are some pics. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1IEc3LwW24ig4v2MeMWfzC0w5nsgVFugY

1 month later
#11490 5 years ago

Regarding pin/arcade auctions. I've been to a few and have noticed the same faces in the crowd working together to bid the prices up. You'd hope that you could grab a machine or 2 at bargain basement prices but I've not seen it happen. Best of luck to anyone who goes.

3 weeks later
#11624 5 years ago

I'm looking for solid state project games under $1,500 Williams, data east, etc.

#11645 5 years ago

For Trade: Williams Fast Ball Pitch and Bat

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “This is a very rare, fully working Williams Fast Ball pitch and bat from 1969. Cabinet and playfield are in great condition. Brand new pitching motor installed. All playfield "ca...”
2018-10-26
New Hartford, CT
Archived after: 32 days
Viewed: 384 times

1 week later
#11763 5 years ago

Williams fast ball pitch and bat. For sale or trade.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “This is a very rare, fully working Williams Fast Ball pitch and bat from 1969. Cabinet and playfield are in great condition. Brand new pitching motor installed. All playfield "ca...”
2018-10-26
New Hartford, CT

#11770 5 years ago

Looking to buy a pin for $1K for a pizza restaurant start up. Anyone have anything for sale? PM me if you do. No EM's please.

1 week later
#11810 5 years ago

pitch and bat for sale or trade. Sell for $800...

Machine - For Sale
2018-10-26
New Hartford, CT

#11877 5 years ago

In my opinion, prices are way too high right now and there seem to be hardly any good deals anymore especially for games on the sub $2,500 level. All the good deals are snapped up in seconds. I've also noticed that "ebay" pricing has started to creep into pinside ads (not the ebay embedded ads) which has pushed up other markets too like facebook, CL and Letgo.

I too wanted to buy that Time Machine for 1K. Apparently many others wanted to buy it as well.

Guess I'm just wishing for the olden days to return when games were cheap and plentiful...but I would need a Time Machine for that to happen.

#11928 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
2018-10-26
New Hartford, CT

Fastball price drop to $800. Fully working game in great shape. Trades welcome.

2 weeks later
#12072 5 years ago

Price drop to $700 or trade.

Machine - For Sale
2018-10-26
New Hartford, CT

1 week later
#12162 5 years ago

$500 Today!....$500! Trades?

Machine - For Sale
2018-10-26
New Hartford, CT

2 weeks later
#12285 5 years ago

Selling my Funhouse. Price is $3500. I'll post pics later today.

#12286 5 years ago

Funhouse Ad is up.

Machine - For Sale
FunHouse Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling my Funhouse. Game works 100%. Game had a complete playfield teardown when I bought it a couple of years ago. Also rebuilt the flippers, did a Rudy rebuild, bought a new t...”
2018-12-11
New Hartford, CT
Viewed: 1277 times

#12289 5 years ago

Thanks and good to know.
Russ

#12341 5 years ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

Addams on RI craigslist for $4995 just came up. Wish I had cash
providence.craigslist.org link

I contacted seller but didn’t get a response...if anyone has an Addams to trade. I have a Road Show and Rocky and Bullwinkle towards the deal. Both games are really nice.

#12374 5 years ago

Rocky and Bullwinkle up for sale...or trade.

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Rocky and Bullwinkle. Clean, full working order. Playfield is great. LEDs throughout. Clean boards with NVRAM. Solid cabinet with topper. Super bands. Display is bright and ...”
2019-01-19
New Hartford, CT
2,000 (OBO)
Viewed: 659 times

1 month later
#12542 5 years ago

Just relisted my Rocky and Bullwinkle for Sale or For Trade.

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Rocky and Bullwinkle. Clean, full working order. Playfield is great. LEDs throughout. Clean boards with NVRAM. Solid cabinet with topper. Super bands. Display is bright and ...”
2019-01-19
New Hartford, CT
2,000 (OBO)
Viewed: 659 times

1 week later
#12612 5 years ago

Thinking about putting my Cyclone up for trade. PM me for more details.

#12614 5 years ago

Ad is up

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Cyclone Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Fully working, clean game. LEDs throughout. New center ramp and vampire plastic, new flipper bats, clean boards with NVRAM installed. Listed at $1,800. Typical slight wear spots...”
2019-02-01
New Hartford, CT
1,800 (Firm)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 516 times
Contributed to Pinside

#12628 5 years ago
Quoted from Jasontaps:

Cyclone is one of my all time favs. I have owned 2 of them over time. GLWT.

Thanks. Although I've had a few pinsiders offering to buy, I'm still entertaining and preferring trade offers at this time. If I can't make a trade in a week, not sure if I'll keep or just put it up for sale.

#12649 5 years ago

For those who inquired about purchasing earlier, Cyclone is now for sale. Send me a PM

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Cyclone Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Fully working, clean game. LEDs throughout. New center ramp and vampire plastic, new flipper bats, clean boards with NVRAM installed. Listed at $1,800. Typical slight wear spots...”
2019-02-01
New Hartford, CT
1,800 (Firm)
Viewed: 516 times
Contributed to Pinside
$1800

#12675 5 years ago

Ended up selling my Cyclone without finding a trade so I'm looking for another pin to buy to replace it. Projects welcome. What do you have?

#12706 5 years ago

Anyone have a Gottlieb Rock or Rock Encore they want to sell? Project condition is fine.

#12710 5 years ago
Quoted from loneranger:

Did you see this one already: boston.craigslist.org link

Ya, contacted him but we could not meet on price. It was a far drive and not really worth it for me since his game is not even working...but the game in all of it's cheesiness intrigued me.

Quoted from Hdmike444:

The guy on CL is Andy, he is not on here but a decent guy I emailed him back and forth quite a bit about another game he has.
I have a gottlieb Monte Carlo if anyone is interested I was going to tear it down and clean it and re rubber it but would let it go as is too. Dirty but plays 100% just needs a few bulbs, already have a rubber kit

Interestingly I have a Millionaire. Isn't that the Williams version of Monte Carlo?

#12741 5 years ago

Anyone want to make a trade for my Millionaire? It’s clean with LEDs.

#12746 5 years ago

For trade ad is up

Machine - For Sale
Millionaire Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Nice millionaire up for sale or trade. Shopped with LEDs. Cabinet, boards, translite are all nice. Looking for pins of the same era or newer. Not interested in EM games. Trade...”
2019-02-18
New Hartford, CT
1,100 (Firm)
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 414 times

#12751 5 years ago

Could bring my Millionaire to the Sanctum for trade deal.

1 week later
#12846 5 years ago

Millionaire for sale or trade.

Machine - For Sale
Millionaire Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Nice Millionaire, very clean with LEDs. Plays great. Open to trades as well.”
2019-03-03
New Hartford, CT
Viewed: 359 times

#12865 5 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Anyone coming from new Hartford Connecticut area to near Rochester/buffalo ny? Need transport. $$

Blackbeard is very interested in my Millionaire. Hoping I could help him out if anyone is making a trip out his way.

#12873 5 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Thanks Levi
Was looking for someone to just grab it and go.

Right, just trying to keep costs low. but thanks for offering to help figure this out digital doc

#12878 5 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

And I don’t blame him. That game looks like it’s in excellent shape.

Thanks, it's a very clean game with a solid cab and a great playfield. Problem is that I have plenty of interest already and pretty sure it will be sold well before you are able to make it up to CT. It's tough when you sell a nicely shopped game like this because it draws a lot of interest fast.

#12883 5 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

... One of these days I will be showing up to your door with shrink wrap.

My wife warns me that someday someone shows up for a pin and shrink wraps us instead of the pin. She might be onto something here.

#12900 5 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Pretty sure it's been sold.
Thanks a bunch for the offer though. Appreciate it.!

Yes, Millionaire is sold pending pickup. Was hoping to get it to blackbeard but it didn't work out that way. Thanks to everyone who offered to help make the connection.

#12952 5 years ago

I now own 2 Gottleib system 80B games...Rock and Gold Wings. I don't have room for both so putting 1 of them up for trade or sale. Both shopped with LEDs. Gold wings has topper and original air siren that works. Rock has Rock Encore sound roms. For trade or for sale. One of them must go.

#12966 5 years ago

Gold Wings is officially up for trade.

Machine - For Trade
Gold Wings Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Gottlieb Gold Wings for trade. Game works 100% including the original air siren. Has original working topper. Playfield is decent with only minor wear and tear. Ramp is cracked...”
2019-03-13
New Hartford, CT
Trade
Viewed: 610 times

Added over 5 years ago:

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Gold Wings Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Gottlieb Gold Wings for sale. Game works 100% including the original air siren. Has original working topper. Playfield is decent with only minor wear and tear. Ramp is cracked at t...”
2019-03-17
New Hartford, CT
Viewed: 288 times

#12969 5 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Damn, first Millionaire, now Gold Wings. You have a stash of good mid 80's games!

I'd love to collect and keep them all but I don't have the space or money to do it.

#12971 5 years ago
Quoted from AntennaMan:

In that case, what do you want for Road Show And/or Funhouse?

Hey man, I've gotta keep some games on hand or I'd go through pindrawal. I've been kicked out of my own game room to make a hangout room for my kids and have been downsized to the "office" (which never gets used anyway). That's my new pin room. I've only room enough for 3 games right now but hopefully up to 5 once I get rid of the desk.

#12974 5 years ago
Quoted from LargemouthAss:

Kids don't like to hangout around pins???

Now that they're older they only want to play xbox and look at their iphones. Pins lost appeal with them.

#12978 5 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

Well this got depressing.

It’s all good. My kids are still interested in what I bring home but walk away once they’ve played a few times. No different than the pool table and air hockey table in the basement. They don’t get used much anymore either. They’re Teenagers!

#13009 5 years ago

Still have Gold Wings for trade. It is also available for sale. $1,100.

#13070 5 years ago

Still looking to trade or Sell Gold Wings.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Gold Wings Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Gottlieb Gold Wings for sale. Game works 100% including the original air siren. Has original working topper. Playfield is decent with only minor wear and tear. Ramp is cracked at t...”
2019-03-17
New Hartford, CT
Viewed: 288 times

#13083 5 years ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

I have a buddy looking for his first pin. He's got 1K to spend. Probably looking for a Bally/Williams SS, as I don't have a ton of exp working on gottliebs and I will probably be the one working on it.

Gold Wings Price drop...$1,000 works 100%, LEDs, nice playfield and plastics. Trades welcome.

1 week later
#13199 5 years ago

Come on everyone, is this thread too grown up for an awesome April fools post? Here's mine...

Selling my mint HUO Addam's family. I'll take $2,900 for it or even trade for some beat up old EM.

#13208 5 years ago
Quoted from JoshPA:

Little bit rich for me, would you take $900?

Sure, I’ll take 900 but on the condition that you let me deliver it to you, unpack it and set it up in your house for free.

Wait, this is bordering on some of the real ridiculous requests I’ve received in the past.

#13235 5 years ago

Maybe off topic but have a mid 60s Bally Slot project available if anyone is interested.

#13241 5 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

What does something like that run?

$50 sound reasonable to me. It's a barn find but it's complete and it would make a fun project for someone who likes that kind of stuff. Or could be used for parts for other machines from that era.

#13255 5 years ago

Selling a Mata Hari in very nice shape. $1,200

Machine - For Sale
Bally Mata Hari Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Mata Hari, very clean and in great shape. Playfield and cabinet are very nice. Back glass is nice. LEDs in GI only. Displays are bright and clear. New rubber rings. Boards ar...”
2019-04-08
New Hartford, CT
Viewed: 233 times

#13284 5 years ago
Quoted from AntennaMan:

Who got the $1500 Demo Man in Carver, Ma? When I saw it 14 mins after it was posted on CL, I knew I was too late, but emailed anyway. He replied 7 minutes later saying it was just sold.

Wasn't me but wish it was.

1 week later
#13389 5 years ago

Can someone go and save this poor time machine? worcester.craigslist.org link

#13395 5 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Only if I can try and flip it on pinside. Too soon?

That's funny. You must be referring to the last time machine that you posted. That one created quite the stir if I remember. I've owned a few of these games and really like it. If I were closer I'd have grabbed it myself...

2 weeks later
#13494 4 years ago

Jokerz for sale. $1,150. Game is somewhat of a project but is complete and playing. Boards are good with no acid damage. Was going to shop it but don't have the time.

#13498 4 years ago

Jokerz ad is up. $1,150 OBO

Machine - For Sale
Jokerz! Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Semi project Jokerz. Machine boots and plays. Playfield is decent. Boards are clean with no acid damage. Cabinet needs some attention. Top display is working, bottom display i...”
2019-05-08
New Hartford, CT
Viewed: 263 times

3 weeks later
#13687 4 years ago

Sharkey's Shootout for sale. $1,900

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Sharkey's Shootout with LEDs. Machine is in very nice overall condition. Playfield and cabinet are in great shape and very clean. Machine is shopped with new rings, complete pla...”
2019-05-30
New Hartford, CT
Viewed: 296 times
Contributed to Pinside

#13688 4 years ago

Data East Star Wars for sale. $3,500.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Star Wars Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Data East Star Wars with LEDs. Full playfield tear down, cleaned and waxed with new rings. Brand New Rotten Dog Power supply. Playfield is nice and clean but with a little bit o...”
2019-05-30
New Hartford, CT
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 510 times
Contributed to Pinside

#13689 4 years ago

Gottlieb Rock will be for sale soon. Fully shopped with playfield tear down, cleaned, waxed with LEDs installed throughout. $1,100

#13697 4 years ago
Quoted from poopedmypins:

They look like data east, but it’s odd that they have what seems to be different style control buttons on them
Can anyone else confirm?

His pictures show a mix of Bally, old Stern and Williams system 9 or 11 and an arcade coin door. I'm not seeing any data east coin doors there. Data east coin doors have rounded corners on the frames and 1 piece plastic reject button with integrated coin slot. The williams coin door has square corners on the frames and the reject button does not have the integrated coin slot.

What I can't confirm is whether the actual wiring harness uses the same pinout and harness....

#13746 4 years ago

Still have DE Star Wars for sale. Would consider trade deals towards GNR, TAF

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Star Wars Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Data East Star Wars with LEDs. Full playfield tear down, cleaned and waxed with new rings. Brand New Rotten Dog Power supply. Playfield is nice and clean but with a little bit o...”
2019-05-30
New Hartford, CT
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 510 times
Contributed to Pinside

#13751 4 years ago

Need to clean the garage out this weekend. Price Drop on Data East Star Wars $3,250! Gottlieb Rock $1,100!

#13752 4 years ago

Gottlieb Rock Ad is up. $1,100

Machine - For Sale
Rock Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Gottlieb Rock with LEDs. Brand New Rottendog Driver Board. Ground mods have been done. Playfield was taken apart, cleaned and waxed. New drop targets, flipper bats, rubber ring...”
2019-07-26
New Hartford, CT
Viewed: 531 times

1 month later
#14044 4 years ago

The chances of landing a decent pin at a cheap price is like winning the lottery these days. Hardly ever happens anymore.

1 week later
#14144 4 years ago
Quoted from cnuts13:

X-men LE wolverine for sale. I bought this about a month ago from a fellow pisider.After a about 15 plays, the magnets and nightcrawler pop ups stopped working. I ordered the small board that is behind the backglass thinking that was the issue. It wasn't. Anybody with more troubleshooting skills might have an easy fix on their hands. 4000$ firm

Great Price!

#14145 4 years ago

Anyone interested in trading for a nice Road Show?

#14182 4 years ago

Anyone have a fully working Gottlieb System 80 Driver board? I need one...

#14195 4 years ago

Gottlieb Rock just posted in the MarketPlace. $1,100

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Rock Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Gottlieb Rock with LEDs. Brand New Rottendog Driver Board. Ground mods have been done. Playfield was taken apart, cleaned and waxed. New drop targets, flipper bats, rubber rings. C...”
2019-07-26
New Hartford, CT
Viewed: 438 times
Contributed to Pinside

#14206 4 years ago

Gottlieb Rock price drop. $1,000

2 weeks later
#14318 4 years ago

Shopped Cyclone for Sale or Trade. $1,800

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Cyclone Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Cyclone for sale or trade. Game is shopped with comet LEDs. Boards are very clean. Complete playfield tear down with new rubber rings. Plays well. Game is decent overall. Game...”
2019-08-12
New Hartford, CT
Viewed: 428 times
Contributed to Pinside

3 weeks later
#14528 4 years ago

Complete booting Pinbot Project with topper for sale with spare populated playfield. $1,500.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Pinbot Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Complete Pinbot with Topper and spare populated playfield. Machine boots fine. Cabinet is decent, boards and connectors are nice and clean with no acid damage or hacks. All displ...”
2019-09-03
New Hartford, CT
Viewed: 508 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#14582 4 years ago

Thinking about putting my Ripley's up for sale or for trade. pm me if you're interested...

#14600 4 years ago

Star Trek Pro up for sale or trade. It's super nice and super clean. Has pinball pro speakers, shaker, mirrors, full cliffy protectors, super bands, new rings too. Cabinet and playfield are perfect.

1 week later
#14644 4 years ago

Gorgeous Star Trek Pro up for trade.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For Sale or Trade. Star Trek pro in Excellent condition. Has shaker, mirrors, pinball pro speakers, full set of cliffy protectors including ramps, lane protectors, scoop and shoot...”
2019-09-21
New Hartford, CT
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 302 times

#14662 4 years ago

Entertained a few trades over the weekend but nothing that suited me. Would sell outright $4,800 OBO.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For Sale or Trade. Star Trek pro in Excellent condition. Has shaker, mirrors, pinball pro speakers, full set of cliffy protectors including ramps, lane protectors, scoop and shoot...”
2019-09-21
New Hartford, CT

#14691 4 years ago

Star Trek Pro Price Drop...$4,600..Super Nice Machine.

Machine - For Sale
2019-09-21
New Hartford, CT

#14708 4 years ago

Nice F-14 for sale at $1,900. Trades considered.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
F-14 Tomcat Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Nice F-14 shopped with LEDs. Game is fully working and in very nice condition overall. New beacon motor, Game is clean inside and out. All boards and connectors are clean. Thi...”
2019-10-02
New Hartford, CT
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 338 times
Contributed to Pinside

#14738 4 years ago

I still have a nice F-14 for sale or trade.

#14777 4 years ago

Anyone looking to trade for a TZ? I have one....

#14779 4 years ago

TZ trade ad is up.

Machine - For Trade
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Looking to trade my TZ. The game is nice looking and clean. It’s had a full playfield tear down with cleaning including disassembly and cleaning of the gumball machine and cloc...”
2019-10-09
New Hartford, CT
Trade
Viewed: 506 times

#14794 4 years ago

Still have nice F-14. Price dropped to 1800 or trade..

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
F-14 Tomcat Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Nice F-14 shopped with LEDs. Game is fully working and in very nice condition overall. New beacon motor, Game is clean inside and out. All boards and connectors are clean. Thi...”
2019-10-02
New Hartford, CT
Viewed: 338 times
Contributed to Pinside

4 weeks later
#14962 4 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Anyone selling a Bally Atlantis? Can’t seem to get my hands on one.

Good luck finding one of those. I think I recall some guy trying to sell one recently though. May have even been a prototype

1 week later
#15026 4 years ago

Firepower for sale. $850

Machine - For Sale
Firepower Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Game is in decent overall condition but needs to be shopped. Game powers on but will not boot, probably an easy fix. All components are in place and in good condition. There is ...”
2019-11-16
New Hartford, CT
Viewed: 444 times

1 week later
#15076 4 years ago

Nice Gorgar for sale. $1,200

Machine - For Sale
Gorgar Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Nice original Gorgar with partial LEDS. Playfield has no noticeable wear. Clean boards, bright displays. New rings, playfield has been cleaned and waxed. Plastics are good. Cab...”
2019-11-23
New Hartford, CT
Viewed: 198 times

2 weeks later
#15151 4 years ago

Firepower $1250, trades considered.

Machine - For Sale
Firepower Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Clean Firepower with comet LEDs. Fully shopped with new rings. Everything works. Complete playfield tear down, cleaned and waxed. Power supply rebuilt, MPU Driver 40 pin inter c...”
2019-12-08
New Hartford, CT
Viewed: 257 times

1 week later
#15186 4 years ago

Just posted a Ripley's and a Jokerz

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Clean Ripley's that plays fast and fun. An underrated game in my opinion. Game was recently shopped. Has Cliffy protector. Playfield is real nice. Boards are clean. Has some s...”
2019-12-16
New Hartford, CT
Viewed: 321 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
Jokerz! Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Williams Jokerz. Clean, working machine. Needs a shop job. Display is bright. Ramps and plastics all look good.”
2019-12-16
New Hartford, CT
1,450 (OBO)

#15203 4 years ago

Just added a nice Austin Powers For sale at $3,000.

Machine - For Sale
Austin Powers Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Austin Powers in great condition. Machine is very clean. Recent shop job including full tear down, clean and wax. New rings, LEDs, balls, new Dr. Evil, and more. Playfield is n...”
2019-12-19
New Hartford, CT
Viewed: 228 times

Still have nice Ripley's

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Clean Ripley's that plays fast and fun. An underrated game in my opinion. Game was recently shopped. Has Cliffy protector. Playfield is real nice. Boards are clean. Has some s...”
2019-12-16
New Hartford, CT
Viewed: 321 times
Contributed to Pinside

And Jokerz

Machine - For Sale
Jokerz! Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Williams Jokerz. Clean, working machine. Needs a shop job. Display is bright. Ramps and plastics all look good.”
2019-12-16
New Hartford, CT
1,450 (OBO)

#15228 4 years ago

Nice Jokerz for sale. $1650

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Jokerz! Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Jokerz pinball with really nice playfied, nice cabinet and boards. Machine had full tear down, cleaned, waxed. LEDs, new rings, new pinballs. Plays great. Ramps and upper playf...”
2019-12-23
New Hartford, CT
Viewed: 398 times
Contributed to Pinside

2 weeks later
#15334 4 years ago

Black Knight Limited Edition for sale. Trades considered. $1,750

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Black Knight Limited Edition. Plays great. Game has been shopped with playfield tear down, cleaning and waxing and new rings. Game is in nice overall condition. All displays are...”
2020-01-11
New Hartford, CT
Viewed: 578 times
Contributed to Pinside

#15341 4 years ago

Judge Dredd for sale in the marketplace. Trades considered.

Machine - For Sale
Judge Dredd Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Judge Dredd. Clean and recently shopped with nice playfield. Cabinet is OK. New parts including rottendog CPU, new “brite gold” eagle topper, new coin door, new trough opto ...”
2020-01-12
New Hartford, CT

#15343 4 years ago

Off topic but I have a 60s Seeburg Jukebox project up for grabs to any pinsider. Pm me for details.

#15386 4 years ago

I still have my nice Judge Dredd for sale or trade at $3,000. Will also be listing my nice Road Show for sale or trade at $3,200 and have a Cyclone too.

#15391 4 years ago

Road Show as is up.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Road Show Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Clean Road Show that plays fast. Playfield cabinet and display are nice. No broken plastics. Trades considered.”
2020-01-17
New Hartford, CT
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 379 times
Contributed to Pinside

Dredd still available.
Machine - For Sale
Judge Dredd Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Judge Dredd. Clean and recently shopped with nice playfield. Cabinet is OK. New parts including rottendog CPU, new “brite gold” eagle topper, new coin door, new trough opto ...”
2020-01-12
New Hartford, CT

#15418 4 years ago

Looking to trade or sell my Judge Dredd.

#15448 4 years ago

Cyclone for sale or trade $2,000

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Cyclone Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Cyclone up for sale or trade. The game plays super fast.. Game just had full playfield tear down. New LEDs, rings. Machine has been cleaned and waxed. All boards are very nice...”
2020-01-22
New Hartford, CT
1,800 (Firm)
Viewed: 502 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#15488 4 years ago

Price Drop on my Cyclone. $1,800 firm.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Cyclone Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Cyclone up for sale or trade. The game plays super fast.. Game just had full playfield tear down. New LEDs, rings. Machine has been cleaned and waxed. All boards are very nice...”
2020-01-22
New Hartford, CT
1,800 (Firm)
Viewed: 502 times
Contributed to Pinside

#15544 4 years ago

Can anyone recommend a person or company who repairs NSM jukebox power boards? I have a Satellite 200-O.

#15550 4 years ago

Wanted: Data East Time Machine. I can buy or trade.

SOLD!
Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a Data East Time Machine. I can buy or I have several games to offer for trade.”
2020-02-05
New Hartford, CT
Wanted
Viewed: 82 times

#15579 4 years ago
Quoted from Colehvac1:

Sounds like he was going to scam you because he sold the game for less and it was picked up already 2-1/2 hours after he posted

Maybe the game was stolen and he wanted to unload it fast.

1 week later
#15620 4 years ago

I’ve got either a Last Action Hero or a Data East Simpsons looking to sell or trade. Send me a pm for more details.

#15623 4 years ago

Ads up for The Simpsons and Last Action Hero.

Machine - For Sale
Simpsons, The Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Data East The Simpsons Pinball. Works great. Has a new set of original pop bumper caps and new rubber rings included. Cabinet, boards and playfield are decent. Typical paint fl...”
2020-02-16
New Hartford, CT
Viewed: 281 times

Machine - For Sale
Last Action Hero Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Last Action Hero in good shape. Boards are clean. Game has NVRAM, latest firmware 1.13 installed. New rottendog power supply. Playfield and cabinet are decent. Game plays well...”
2020-02-16
New Hartford, CT
Viewed: 198 times

#15633 4 years ago

Still looking for a Time Machine. I have games that I could offer towards a trade deal as well.

#15636 4 years ago

Thanks, the seller reached out to me last night. I am just waiting for pics. Thanks.

Quoted from TheCnyPinGuy:

There is one in NH
Ad in Market

#15667 4 years ago

Nice Bram Stoker's Dracula for sale. Trades considered.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Nice looking Bram Stoker’s Dracula. Has a new rottendog driver board, new mist opto board, full LED kit including flashers, led strip lighting and spot lights. The playfield an...”
2020-02-20
New Hartford, CT
Viewed: 528 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#15743 4 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

Guess I was too slow on Frank Thomas.

Frank Thomas for 1000 is a good deal as long as all of the parts are there. I've played it a few times and it's a lot of bang for the buck despite it's low ranking. The game has lot's going on...

#15797 4 years ago

Space Shuttle for sale or trade. $1,000. Game boots and plays. Playfield is in good condition. Boards are clean and all displays are working. Backbox needs TLC and backglass has paint chipping along bottom edge. pm for more details.

#15798 4 years ago

Sold

Quoted from sagejr:

Space Shuttle for sale or trade. $1,000. Game boots and plays. Playfield is in good condition. Boards are clean and all displays are working. Backbox needs TLC and backglass has paint chipping along bottom edge. pm for more details.

#15817 4 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Warning! 100% a scam. This image is a screen grab from the following youtube video from 2013. Specifically, 7 minutes and 39 seconds into the video.

Looked like a scam to me as well. But you don't see too many scams where they post a phone number in the ad.

#15820 4 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Looked like a scam to me as well. But you don't see too many scams where they post a phone number in the ad.

This is a good one. I texted the number, got an immediate call back from someone who said they had 9 machines to sell. They still had the funhouse but wanted 3000. He said he'd take a deposit to hold it because he had a lot of interest in it already. He knew I was into pinball so he offered to sell me all 9 machines real cheap. This is his list of machines to sell..

Iron Man Pro Vault Edition

Stranger Things Pro Edition

Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory Standard Edition

Star Wars Pro Comic Edition

Black Knight: Sword of Rage Pro Edition by Stern

The Munsters Pro Edition by Stern

Houdini: Master of Mystery by American Pinball

Star Wars Pro by Stern

Pabst Blue Ribbon PBR Pinball Machine New In Box Rare 2016

#15823 4 years ago

What kind of scam is this? I mean did the guy steal a truck full of machines or his he looking to steal your deposit? He has a working phone and is making and receiving calls and text messages! I talked to the guy for a few minutes. What's up with that?

#15825 4 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

So not a scam? What were the prices?

Quoted from cmack750:

9 new titles...... And funhouse. Seems totally legit.
They are going to have some serious work to do to get all that out for the realitor in time...

No, got to be a total scam. It's just I've never encountered this kind of "set up" before. You gotta love craigslist. The home of scammers....

#15833 4 years ago
Quoted from Colehvac1:

Told me 30k all 10 , 9 in a warehouse and 1 in his fathers basement

Yes, same conversation I had too.

#15899 4 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

game is pending..

That was fast!

#15919 4 years ago

I have a No Fear for sale or trade. $2,800. Clean game with awesome playfield with LEDs. Faded lower cab decals. Have no fear, my house is Corona free.

#15924 4 years ago

Market ad is up.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Nice no fear shopped with LEDs. Playfield is super. Plastics and ramps are in great shape. Cabinet decals are faded. Boards are clean. Trades considered.”
2020-03-14
New Hartford, CT
Viewed: 136 times
Contributed to Pinside

Quoted from sagejr:

I have a No Fear for sale or trade. $2,800. Clean game with awesome playfield with LEDs. Faded lower cab decals. Have no fear, my house is Corona free.

#15946 4 years ago
Quoted from Bospins:

Anyone have 1 or 2 nice pieces of playfield glass to sell?
The ones on my pinbot and Addams are pretty beat.
Invisiglass or similar is great, but also happy to pick up standard glass that’s in great condition.
Hopefully within a 2 hr drive of metro Boston...
Thanks!

I bought a sheet of glass from Mike Jr. at Automated for $40. It's was a short ride for me though.

#15950 4 years ago
Quoted from stashyboy:

I just purchased standard size from Steve. It was $51 plus a $20 freight charge. Not the cheapest route for sure. But I needed it. The last time I checked at my local glass company, they would do one for about $60.

I had a local glass shop make a piece for me before for an oddball size game. It took a week and cost about $70. They cut the glass but then sent it out for tempering. It took 2 trys as the first one shattered during tempering. They even put a micro bevel on it for me.

#15956 4 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Met Pro, looks good, plays 100%, button protectors & cliffy's, broken sparky foot (doesn't affect play). Ad coming soon.

Well of course it sold fast. Great price, great game, great seller and no corona...

#16026 4 years ago

Lethal Weapon 3 for sale at $2,350. Overall the machine is very clean and in super condition. Pm for details.

#16044 4 years ago

LW3 for sale or trade. Very nice machine inside and out. Trades considered.

Machine - For Sale
Lethal Weapon 3 Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Super Clean Lethal Weapon 3, partially shopped with some LEDs. Boards look new, cabinet paint is great, playfield is very clean. One drop target needs to be replaced. Open to tra...”
2020-03-25
New Hartford, CT
Viewed: 186 times

#16065 4 years ago

Now that is a price no one can argue with...

Quoted from BeaglePuss:

Was reorganizing the basement when I saw some water bubbling up from a crack in the floor. I broke some of the foundation to discover a cracked waste pipe. Total kick in the nuts. Looking to move some things to soften the blow.
Just picked up a super-nice Shadow that definitely needs to go. Minty playfield, great cab, alt translight, full LED, remote batteries, etc. Plays fast. No Sanctum wear, though it could be a decal. The only issue is the DMD is on its way out. Have a replacement coming in the mail. The gun is included, but there is currently a launch button installed. Previous owner said everyone was catching theirs hips on it.
Looking for $3,200 firm. I can take a thousand pics and videos. This machine is sooooooo much nicer than the $3,000 machine that just sold.
I also have an awesome Super Neo 29 candy cab that I’d like to move.
Hoping to really avoid tire-kickers this time around. I love to shoot the shit and talk shop typically, but not under the current circumstances.

#16123 4 years ago

Any connection to that suspicious deal a few weeks ago where that guy was selling 9 top tier games for cheap for his dad?

Quoted from ForceFlow:

Heads up--we received a message today from a member who went to buy two NIB pins in Albany, NY and the buyer said he was robbed at gunpoint by the seller. That's all the info we have at the moment.
Obviously, this was a shock to hear. As things get worse, people may be getting more desperate and/or bold. Be careful out there.

1 week later
#16288 4 years ago

I have 3 games that I'm considering for sale or trade. Earthshaker, Monopoly and Twilight Zone. Each has had full playfield tear downs with LEDs added.

#16335 4 years ago

I have a Pinbot for sale or trade...

#16359 3 years ago

Star Wars Home Edition for sale or trade.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Star Wars Home Edition in excellent, like new condition. The games plays and looks great with about 160 plays on it. Trades welcome”
2020-04-21
New Hartford, CT
3,000 (OBO)
Viewed: 452 times

#16408 3 years ago

Anyone interested in making a trade? I have an Earthshaker or a Dale Jr.

#16429 3 years ago

I have a NASCAR Dale Jr Limited Edition at 3k obo and a Pinbot at 1800k obo. Both are for sale or for trade. Send a pm for details.

#16433 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

ST pro & NGG sold ... pins flying out the door left and right!

Dang, always wanted me a NGG

#16453 3 years ago

Looking to sell some games this weekend. Now that nicer weather is upon us, I can offer safe loading from garage right into your car. All games will be wiped down, clean, fully working and shopped. Easy load and go. Earthshaker $2,350. Pinbot $1,750. Dale Jr. $2,750

#16454 3 years ago

Ads are up

Machine - For Sale
Earthshaker Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Earthshaker shopped with LEDs. Game is nice all around, bright displays. Game plays well.”
2020-05-02
New Hartford, CT
Viewed: 140 times

Machine - For Sale
Pinbot Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Pinbot shopped with LEDs. Game plays 100%. Cabinet and playfield are average but nice overall. Boards are clean.”
2020-05-02
New Hartford, CT
Viewed: 191 times

Machine - For Sale
Dale Jr. Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Very nice Dale Jr. Limited Edition. Shopped with LEDs in the GI. Clean game, cabinet and playfield are super. Only 600 of these made. Chrome trim, mirrors. Everything works.”
2020-05-02
New Hartford, CT
Viewed: 160 times

#16501 3 years ago

Gottlieb Mario Andretti. $1,350

Machine - For Sale
Mario Andretti Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Gottlieb Mario Andretti Pinball Machine in decent shape. Cabinet, playfield, boards, are clean. Display is bright. Machine plays fine.”
2020-05-08
New Hartford, CT
Viewed: 261 times

#16556 3 years ago

Sharkey's Shootout, $2,100. Nice machine. Trades considered.

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Sharkey’s in good shape. LEDs. Clean boards. Display is good, cabinet is good. Playfield is clean with minor wear above upper left pop. Game is nice and clean and plays well....”
2020-05-14
New Hartford, CT
Viewed: 444 times

#16593 3 years ago

My problem with Facebook marketplace is that 100 different pinball for sale groups exist. I never know which dang group to post games in. The majority of the responses I get are not local (North East) which is the exact opposite of what I'm trying to accomplish. I truly would rather not ship games and would much rather have in person inspections when I sell something. So, I too hope this facebook group catches on. Thanks Herbert!

#16634 3 years ago

Nascar for sale. $2,650.

Machine - For Sale
Nascar Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Nice NASCAR in good working order. Game has LEDs in GI and is working 100%. Cabinet, boards and playfield are nice.”
2020-05-20
New Hartford, CT

#16649 3 years ago

Price Drop on NASCAR. $2550 and trades considered.

Machine - For Sale
Nascar Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Nice NASCAR in good working order. Game has LEDs in GI and is working 100%. Cabinet, boards and playfield are nice.”
2020-05-20
New Hartford, CT

1 week later
#16750 3 years ago

Nice Sega Maverick for sale. Trades considered.

Machine - For Sale
Maverick Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Nice playing Maverick, recently shopped with premium LEDs. New paddle wheel motor. Display has some burn in but is fully working. Playfield is very nice. Cabinet and boards are...”
2020-05-31
New Hartford, CT
Viewed: 62 times

#16754 3 years ago

Judge Dredd for sale or trade. Cabinet and Playfield are super nice and very clean. Brand new Rottendog MPU! Game is playing 100%. Some LEDs. No topper. pm for details. $2,600

#16757 3 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Judge Dredd for sale or trade. Cabinet and Playfield are super nice and very clean. Brand new Rottendog MPU! Game is playing 100%. Some LEDs. No topper. pm for details. $2,600

Dredd is sold...

1 week later
#16848 3 years ago

I have 2 High Roller Casinos sitting here at my house. Both work, one is shopped the other not. Trades considered.

#16887 3 years ago

One High Roller Casino left. Comet LEDs, nice playfield, clean game, display is starting to gas out. Game works 100%. $2,300

#16891 3 years ago

High Roller Casino ad is up. $2,300. Trades considered.

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “High Roller Casino with comet LEDs. Game is clean, boards are good. Playfield is real nice. Cabinet has some fade on right side. Display is starting to gas out but still works ...”
2020-06-13
New Hartford, CT
Viewed: 264 times

#16934 3 years ago

This is most likely a one off re-theme. I'd be floored if multiples exist but you never know....Good luck in your search for such an oddball but kind of cool and interesting combo theme.

1 month later
#17260 3 years ago

I have 2 Gorgar machines for sale. $1,900 for the pair. Send me a pm for details.

#17269 3 years ago

Gorgar ad is up.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Gorgar Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Nice Gorgar. Playfield, cabinet, backglass, displays and board set are all in good shape. Recently shopped with LEDs and new rings. Remote battery holder installed. Trades cons...”
2020-07-20
New Hartford, CT
Viewed: 377 times
Contributed to Pinside

#17364 3 years ago

Comet for sale or trade.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Comet Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Comet in good condition. Game is clean with new rings and some LEDs. Remote battery holder installed. Backglass is great, all displays work, boards are clean. Cabinet is solid. ...”
2020-07-23
New Hartford, CT
Viewed: 401 times
Contributed to Pinside

#17367 3 years ago
Quoted from jaytrem:

Somebodys gotta say it, might as well be me....
Where's the beef?

Sadly the beef is not included...

1 week later
#17458 3 years ago

Super nice Hook for sale or trade.

Machine - For Sale
Hook Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Super nice Hook with partial LEDs. Playfield is real nice with no wear. Cabinet is solid with nice artwork. Boards are in great shape. Display is bright with no burn in. Game p...”
2020-08-03
New Hartford, CT
Viewed: 167 times

#17482 3 years ago
Quoted from TheCnyPinGuy:

Anything out there in the 2500$ range
Looking for a DMD - can be in need of minor work / cleaning
Shoot me a message if you have something
Thanks

I have a real nice maverick that needs minor work for 2100

#17499 3 years ago

Nice Maverick for sale or trade.

Machine - For Sale
Maverick Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Maverick in really nice condition. Shopped with LEDs. Nice playfield, cabinet. Display and boards are super. Everything is good. Looks and plays excellent.”
2020-08-09
New Hartford, CT
Viewed: 267 times

#17509 3 years ago

I've got a BK2K up for trade consideration. Recently shopped with LEDs and plays fast. Send me a PM if interested.

1 week later
#17565 3 years ago

I have a super nice shopped Maverick for sale or trade with LEDs. It's very clean and in excellent condition. Display is perfect. Fully working and plays fast. $2K.

#17569 3 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

do you know if were lauren bell updates were done ?thanks

If you are referring to the simple reed switch mod to the entrance ramp the answer is no. No mods have been done. This game is super original and plays great as is. The Lauren Bell Optos work fine.

#17574 3 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

If those drop targets are fixed, this is a super deal. Pretty fun game imo.

Yes, targets were replaced.

1 week later
#17696 3 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Earth shaker $2k

EARTH SHAKER!!! Fun game and great price. Wish you were closer.

#17706 3 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Lol ct is not far... $1750 as is

Right, but by my standards, even 6 hours in total is wishful thinking with all that I have going on right now. If you were within an hour I'd hop in the car right now. LOL.

2 weeks later
#17843 3 years ago

Putting my BK2K up for trade...

Machine - For Trade
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Looking to trade my shopped BK2K. Game has comet LEDs, rottendog replacement MPU, nice display. Game is decent overall and plays well. Not interested in older solid state or em ...”
2020-09-13
New Hartford, CT
Trade
Viewed: 378 times

#17879 3 years ago

Have a players F-14 for sale or trade

2 weeks later
#18017 3 years ago

I've got a nice Fire! in really good shape for sale or trade.

#18019 3 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

I've got a nice Fire! in really good shape for sale or trade.

Fire! is sold.

2 weeks later
#18137 3 years ago

I have a Whirlwind up for trade. Shopped with LEDs.

#18139 3 years ago

Whirlwind ad is up.

Machine - For Trade
Whirlwind Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “For trade: Whirlwind. Shopped with LEDs. New Spinner decals. Mylar partially removed but playfield looks good.”
2020-10-20
New Hartford, CT
Trade
Viewed: 611 times

#18166 3 years ago

I have a decent Big Guns for sale or trade. $1,500.

1 week later
#18216 3 years ago

Nice Big Guns. 1400

#18254 3 years ago

I'm looking for a nice fully working Baby Pac....

1 week later
#18363 3 years ago
Quoted from Irishbastard:

Hype mainly. Their beer is decent, but has gone downhill over the years. The North East is over saturated with breweries putting out excellent selections of beers, I'm surprised people still wait in lines at TH. I don't understand when I see people posting pics of the cases upon cases of TH they bought. First off, TH shelf life is short, it does not age well at all. Second, get out more, try other things, you will be surprised to find much better brews from other local breweries.

I completely agree with this post. When TH was the first to dive into hazy beers they were great. Now they need to pump it out to keep up with the masses and most of their beers are indistinguishable. CT has so many incredible small microbrews that are on par or better than TH IMHO with no long lines and many you can buy in your local store. Kent Falls, Alvarium, Firefly, Abomination, Fat Orange Cat, Counterweight, Back East, Legitimus, Brass Works, Little Red Barn, NEBCO, Hooker, Bad Sons, Fox Farm, Beer'd...too many to list. So don't rule out CT for great beer, there are many!

#18380 3 years ago

I’ve got a decent DE Jurassic Park up for trade. Let me know what you have.

#18385 3 years ago

Jurassic Park up for trade.

Machine - For Sale
Jurassic Park Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Nice Jurassic Park. Great playfield with LEDs and new rings. Running Chad’s 6.0 Rom. Display is great. Solid Cabinet. All boards are nice. NVRAM. Game Plays great. Trades...”
2020-11-20
New Hartford, CT
Viewed: 421 times

#18409 3 years ago

After wading through multiple trade offers, deciding to sell Jurassic Park instead.

Machine - For Sale
Jurassic Park Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Nice Jurassic Park. Great playfield with LEDs and new rings. Running Chad’s 6.0 Rom. Display is great. Solid Cabinet. All boards are nice. NVRAM. Game Plays great. Trades conside...”
2020-11-20
New Hartford, CT
Viewed: 233 times

#18435 3 years ago

Off topic but I have 2 brand new Back Glass for a Williams High Speed slot machine. The artwork matches The Getaway

1 week later
#18502 3 years ago

Thinking about trading my BOP. Let me know what you have.

#18511 3 years ago

Bride of Pinbot up for trade.

Machine - For Trade
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Bride of Pinbot shopped with LEDs. Plays great. Clean boards decent cabinet. Looking for trades only.”
2020-12-06
New Hartford, CT
Trade
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 523 times

#18525 3 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Id guess 45 to 5

Let me know where I can buy one at that price.

#18528 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballAir:

Ok, thats what i thought.
As i said, i am going to look at it. I will bring $4500 with me.

I’ll be right behind you with $4600 LOL. Best of luck and hope you can land it at that price. That would be a steal provided that the machine wasn’t rotting outside in a barn somewhere.

#18593 3 years ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

Thanks, the flippers are aligned with the alignment holes. That's how I was taught, it's how I align them. I didn't think much about it when doing these. I know some others use the guides.

Shouldn't the bats be more or less on the same plane as the ball guides? Williams holes are below the bat. Sega/Data East Games have the holes centered off the end of the bat. Pin2K are weird animals anyway so maybe Williams didn't give a crap at the end and changed it up. I saw a pic online of a RFM that showed the flippers in the correct alignment and the holes were on the top side of the bat.

#18621 3 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

I typically find that some of the best deals get posted and lost inside of arguments in this thread.

Ah yes, the Northeast thread. The dysfunctional family thread of pinside.

#18649 3 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Looking for sub 2500 dmd games. Unshopped is fine.

Aren't we all?

444 posts in this topic match your search for posts by sagejr. You are on page 1 of 2.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sagejr.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=sagejr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.