IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rondogg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5357 7 years ago

Need JP plastic above VUK on the right side.

1 week later
#5543 7 years ago

WTB
Sega Golden Eye
Sega Independence Day
Sega Apollo 13

Just placed a wanted ad on the Market. Willing to drive 3 hours or so from Hartford CT.

PM me...thx

#5626 7 years ago

Thank you Pinnut for the Goldeneye. Awesome seller. Made a video of the machine in action prior to pick up. Plays beautifully and any issues are purely cosmetic. Magnet was disabled but works perfectly after I changed the adjustments. Awesome price too!

#5699 7 years ago

Did you notice a difference in sound? Considering it myself...

3 weeks later
#5887 7 years ago

Wtb Chexx bubble hockey game, used. Pm me...

1 month later
#6233 7 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

Sounds like he "wants" to like it.
Oh, I sold my JD for $950 with an extra playfield. But that was about 8 years ago.

I bought mine in 2008 for $990. I guess i over paid...

#6249 7 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

HUO LOTR. Needs nothing. Easy access for buyer or I can deliver within reason. $6k firm. I'm only selling to get another LOTR.

Wot?

2 weeks later
#6412 7 years ago
Quoted from PinLen83:

Plus, I never said anything about restored. A perfect original.

I will pay all of your prices plus $5 each. Then i will flip them for what they are really worth. Time is now on my side.

2 weeks later
#6508 7 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

Also, I had a few responses, but nothing really met everything the family wanted, so I'll give it another go...
WTB: Nice EM Machine. Preferences = 1970s era, fully working, clean, excellent PF & BG, solid cabinet, theme appropriate for kids (not too heavy on T&A everywhere), and multiplayer. Bonus points if it's a Target Alpha, Grand Prix, Capt. Fantastic (this is as about as T&A-heavy as we'd go), or anything Space/Bowling/Cowboy/Americana Theme.
PS - Looking for machines within 2, maybe 3 hours of Haverhill, MA, extra bonus points if you're local and can deliver (I can help with lifting and have appliance dolly).

Captain fantastic is very t&a, relatively speaking.

#6514 7 years ago

If I wasn't full up I'd love to have a LAH. Sorry to hear you're cutting back. I thought you said you were holding those machines for someone?

#6516 7 years ago

Sorry bud, you just can't catch a break...

1 month later
#6771 7 years ago

Texas

#6790 7 years ago
Quoted from hanktrainer:

I've got a real nice one of a kind JP up for sale if anyone is interested. It's in the marketplace ads, many many upgrades and fantastic condition. Taking offers...

Documented HUO JP?

Also do you have pics of the outholes without the cliffys?

#6811 7 years ago
Quoted from tp:

So you want a...
Great price
Great condition
Delivered to an area that has horrific traffic.
Maybe sorta?
Me too.
You must of caught a contact buzz breathing all that air up in boston.

"may sorta kinda"
ftfy

3 weeks later
#6971 7 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Works 100% with lots of new parts/upgrades/mods including: New Boston Pinball DMD with blue gel. Unobtanium new chaser lights, brighter than originals Unobtainium new under playfi...”
2017-01-14
Bloomfield, CT
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 617 times
Contributed to Pinside

#6972 7 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Jurassic Park Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Very nice JP, near mint with: NVRAM replaces batteries, no acid damage 6.0 Custom ROMS by ChadH Almost all LEDs except for a few where switched to incandescent Popblast yellow LED...”
2017-01-14
Bloomfield, CT
2,600 (Firm)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 517 times

1 week later
#7005 7 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Works 100% with lots of new parts/upgrades/mods including: New Boston Pinball DMD with blue gel. Unobtanium new chaser lights, brighter than originals Unobtainium new under playfi...”
2017-01-14
Bloomfield, CT
Viewed: 617 times
Contributed to Pinside

New lower price...

#7069 7 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a Walking Dead Pro. Willing to drive up to 5 hours from Hartford CT.”
2017-01-28
Bloomfield, CT
Wanted
Viewed: 165 times

Ron

1 week later
#7153 7 years ago

Still looking for twd pro.

#7177 7 years ago
Quoted from hanktrainer:

For those of you interested, I just posts tons of pictures on my market ads for my HUO Jurassic Park and fully restores Creature. As mention these are for sale or trade.

No offense but I saw your ad at $5k and then $4500. The only way to help your sale at $4k would be to take an hd picture of the outholes without Cliffy protectors. GLWS.

#7179 7 years ago

I have owne jp twice over the last 15 years and just sold a very nice one a week ago for $2600. I am not criticizing only trying to get your price for you. If the outholes look good it would go a long way to get your price as it is the achilles heel of jp. Hell, I might even buy it since i love that game so much. Only trying to help not criticize.

5 months later
#8214 6 years ago

Very nice Goldeneye.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Goldeneye Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I just rebuilt both flippers this weekend so now it's ready for sale. Zero crotch wear on the magnet between the flippers. This is very rare for this title, the magnet had been d...”
2017-07-15
Bloomfield, CT
2,950 (OBO)
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 172 times
Contributed to Pinside

4 months later
#9292 6 years ago
Quoted from TheRave:

The Sanctum has one on order. I believe it is shipping with batch 2 though. Could be a month or 2.

Woah...

#9342 6 years ago

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Perfect like new. Has about $450 in mods. Looking to trade for a similarly modded ST Pro/LE/Pre:: Modfather shooter rod 3 playfield signs Yellow plastic protectors. Light up guard...”
2017-11-25
Bloomfield, CT
Trade
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 196 times

WTT for Star Trek Pro or cash.

4 months later
#10361 6 years ago

2 weeks later
#10458 6 years ago

Looking to trade a Sopranos for pretty much anything on my wishlist. PM me.

1 month later
#10772 5 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
The Sopranos Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Best party game of all time. Works 100%. Used but not abused. Has the following added: New Rottendog Power Driver Board SBD004 NVRAM Red DMD Glass Light up programmable Speaker...”
2018-06-02
Bloomfield, CT
3,600 (Firm)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 163 times
Contributed to Pinside

2 weeks later
#10845 5 years ago
Quoted from davebart5:

Question for the group... I also asked this in the PA/NJ/DE/MD thread, but does anyone know who are some of the trusted and experienced go-to guys for minor touch up and full PF clear coating services?
I want to clear my Mystery Castle PF, which has one or two hard to spot dings, but otherwise in beautiful condition, and get it cleared/preserved for good.
I was referred to go through the well known channels like Bryan Kelly, Kruzman, etc. but they have their hands full already and/or are scaling back operations.
It would be great to find someone in the NE region, and any recommendations much appreciated.

Yes, it would be good to find a place where in NE where you can just drop off and pick up your playfield in person.

3 months later
#11694 5 years ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

I can't agree more. My wife's daughter stays in her all day and night. Only time she comes out is for school and food.

Sounds like a very long pregnancy...

#11700 5 years ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

Nope she had her daughter when she was 36. Her ex is Dbag and constantly wanting his daughter to facetime and play overwatch. I call it overspray

Woosh!

1 month later
#12049 5 years ago

People call this title "underrated". Nope. it's priced accurately.

4 months later
#12981 5 years ago

Teenagers interested in their father's hobby are the exception not the rule.

#12990 5 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

But....... The updated code is coming any day

It's closer than it was 26 months ago...maybe.

#13043 5 years ago
Quoted from Monk:

I’m looking to spread the disease to a friend of mine. He is looking for his first pin and would like either an Aerosmith or GNR. Let me know what you have and I let him know. Thanks.
I see there is an Aerosmith in Mass., but 9 hours round trip is a bit far.

Too bad, I played that Aerosmith and it's legit awesome.

4 weeks later
#13341 5 years ago
Quoted from mrgregb123:

Learned not to drive more than an hour and a half for a pinball machine. Too many times I've showed up and the game isn't as described. So 90 minutes (which is really 3 hours both ways) is just about the most risk I'm willing to take.

HUO Walking Dead can be confirmed with just a couple of pics. I call BS too.

#13353 5 years ago

Hobbit Smaug Gold Special Edition in CT. Day 1 Cliffys, Modfather Shooting Rod, glowing plastic protectors, Lermod backboard light. Perfect. $6500.

3 months later
#14180 4 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

Bagels? In before the lox.

Lol!!!

3 weeks later
#14325 4 years ago

Iron Man w brass armor 4500 +extras, RBION very clean 3900 - pm me, ads to go up later

2 weeks later
#14471 4 years ago

Price drop on Ropley's Believe it or Not

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Very nice machine, looks/plays, hardly used. Very clean and original. Minor flipper button wear but I slapped clear mylar on it the day I got it (see pics). Would be pretty easy...”
2019-08-15
Bloomfield, CT
Trade
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 521 times
Contributed to Pinside

#14497 4 years ago

For sale in CT:

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Iron Man Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “The machine is in excellent shape. I just installed new brass Lollipop rails because the others were scratched so I was able to determine there is no flipper button wear at all und...”
2019-08-30
Bloomfield, CT
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 625 times
Contributed to Pinside

#14542 4 years ago

W: 1980 Stern Ali within 2hrs or so driving distance of Hartford CT

#14550 4 years ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

Should I bring mine up the The Sanctum for you to get your fix on it?

Um, yes. Set it up next to Dragonfist! Perfect pairing, tbh.

#14557 4 years ago

Who would buy a JP right now?!?!

1 month later
#14808 4 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Damn Colson, you are blowing out the deals! That Hokus Pokus is tempting, but I don’t have the time or a Pin Hauler these days.

Dude you can total fit HP in your car. The head comes off. Great game!

1 week later
#14832 4 years ago
Quoted from Jiggly_Martian:

This Thursday I will be placing an ad for MMRLE #844 Chrome with color display.
Looking for a Gilligans island and or Bugs Bunny.

This sentence has never been spoken in the history of pinball.

4 months later
#16010 4 years ago

1980 Stern Ali. LEDs, new light board, rubber, drop targets, rebuilt flippers. No acid damage and unhacked boards. Decent pf, backglass and cabinet. $1800.

Want a Demolition Man if anyone wants to trade...

1 week later
#16108 4 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Heads up--we received a message today from a member who went to buy two NIB pins in Albany, NY and the buyer said he was robbed at gunpoint by the seller. That's all the info we have at the moment.
Obviously, this was a shock to hear. As things get worse, people may be getting more desperate and/or bold. Be careful out there.

Geezus!

2 weeks later
#16323 4 years ago

WTB - Demolition Man, within an hour or so of Hartford

#16339 4 years ago
Quoted from DorkInAbox:

I've got a pretty nice DM that I'd take $3k firm on - a couple of tasteful mods including Pinshaker brand shaker motor, LED's and Art blades, new side art, newly painted coin door, fresh total topside teardown, spare repro plastic for the one on the right side of the cars that's always broken, plastic protector set installed...
But I'm like 4hrs from Hartford, in PA. I plan on bringing it to Allentown Pinfest, if that happens this year or York Whiterose Game room Show if that is the next local show for me.

During normal days I'd be interested but I really don't want to cross multiple state lines right now...thank you though.

#16348 4 years ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

Assuming you want a premium? I’ve got a pro

I want JP pro, will trade IMDN pro + cash

3 weeks later
#16578 3 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

I created a facebook group (Northeast US Pinball For Sale group) that is similar to this thread:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/223763352381609/
I found it time consuming to see many for sale posts on facebook that were too far away to pick up. I also see lots of interested buyers from far away that don't want to pay to ship. If the group gets traction I think it could be useful and solve those issues.

Subscribed.

#16610 3 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

I end up posting on pinside, in this thread, on craigslist, and in like 6 (now 7) for sale groups on FB... I end up getting sales pretty evenly spread out among the three sites

RIP Mr. Pinball Classifieds I guess. Used to be the only game in town (besides ebay) 15-20 years ago.

#16616 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Yep was my go to for buying, selling, and price checking for years. That probably ended around 5 years ago.

I posted a game there about 4 years ago. Posted a link to the Pinside ad for pictures. Got a bunch of emails asking for pictures. That's when I noticed they deleted the link to Pinside. Yeah, I'm not emailing 15 pictures...

3 weeks later
#16884 3 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Lesbian Seagul LE,
Looks like it just came out of a box,
Full mirror blades, extra seagulls added, shaker motor, signed translight (was so hard, bird kept shitting all over it)
Was only on route a short time, just didn’t get the play it deserved, in fact nobody played it.
Trades considered

Always wanted a machine that would follow me around on the beach while I eat french fries.

#16890 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Damn, if I didn’t already have one on order I’d totally grab this.

Really is the best deal I've seen on R&M...

1 month later
#17349 3 years ago

First Moberg is inactive and now Otaku is inactive? WTF is going on here?

#17393 3 years ago

Just posted my IMDN Pro for sale.

#17429 3 years ago

New Lower Price

3 weeks later
#17678 3 years ago

WTB Demotion Man, within an hour or two from Hartford.

Thank you,

Ron

#17680 3 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

I remember selling you one quite a few years ago for 900.

I'll take another one at that price, lol!

1 week later
#17773 3 years ago

WTB Demolition Man within an hour or two from Hartford

3 weeks later
#17966 3 years ago
Quoted from ghetoprobe:

Who needs a winter time project?? Selling a project ST:TNG. Complete, as far as I can tell, but the MPU has battery damage and the DMD board needs high voltage addressed (DMD piggy board is included). It comes with $800+ in brand new parts - flipper fidelity w/ subwoofer volume control, full plastic set, plastic protectors, borg ship, canon laser kit, DMD piggy board, flipper rebuild kits, raw legs, complete set of targets, etc, etc.
Asking $3500, so essentially, you're getting the machine itself for $2700. I had every intention of doing a high-end restore, but just finished a top-to-bottom restoration of Fish Tales and now I'm scarred for life. At least, I can't bring myself to start another pinball project for the foreseeable future. During that restoration I swapped the MPU and DMD boards and ran through tests on ST:TNG. Just about everything was working - DMD, sound, cannons, diverters, solenoids, switches, no credit dot (although, Alpha ramp is definitely missing a switch). Everything else checked out fine. PM for pics.

Wow, this is a very well written complete description of your situation with a well reasoned price. GLWS!

5 months later
#19915 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Imagine the gall of those people raising the price when they instantly got 78 messages saying "I'll take it can come in 5 minutes can send a deposit here's my phone number"
If you ever want to see what that's like just post a fake CL ad sometime advertising some woefully underpriced A list game...it's pretty overwhelming!

Oh come on Levi, we are educators here at Pinside. I'm sure we would contact them and let them know the price is too low and give them an opportunity to learn from their mistake. We all want a win-win, right?

#19979 3 years ago
Quoted from loneranger:

Free if you can meet me with a truck where it's located this Friday morning - it's about two hours away from you though.

Free is a term rarely heard on this site - well done Tommy!

3 weeks later
#20173 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Well hopefully someone got it that actually wanted a FT, and they are even more ecstatic getting an awesome deal.
These days though...probably not. Some fucking flipper probably grabbed it. They will change the slingshot rubbers and say they shopped it, and list it for 3500.

Well, to be fair it has a "bolt stripped so head won't go down", sometimes shoot new balls into play and a few lights out. Seems like a lot of work. I countered with $900.

1 year later
#25016 1 year ago

NBA Whatnow? Learn something new every day!

1 year later
#28951 5 months ago

WTB Data East Star Wars, needs work no problem...within a few hours of Hartford.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rondogg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=rondogg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.