5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 14,604 posts
  • 782 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by TheFamilyArcade
  • Topic is favorited by 422 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,356 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_163004_(resized).jpg
tmp_5553-20160803_113350-1414929868.jpg
20160801_200751_(resized).jpg
20160802_232803_(resized).jpg
20160802_232233_(resized).jpg
IMG_3895_(resized).JPG
IMG_3877_(resized).JPG
IMG_3878_(resized).JPG
IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rcbrown316.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1048 4 years ago

I have a Space Invaders, Blackout and Meteor for sale. Asking 1400ea. I might be willing to drop the price a bit on any or all of them so hit me up if you are interested. I have pictures and more details on them. These were 3 of my first 5 games and I think I overpayed for them. More than what I'm asking. I may have to just chalk it up as a learning experience. Patience isn't one of my strong suits

2 weeks later
#1096 4 years ago
Quoted from balboarules:

Still have RFM for sale or trade 2600 +/- Cash
Still looking for a nice LW3..
On the RFM, not interested in non dmd titles, or any Gottlieb titles, and of course nothing in my list of games I already have.. (also not interested in DW, NF, Who done it)
Am interested in
Soprano's, FG, Shadow, Godzilla.. and others I cannot remember now.
I have full pics of the RFM in my post in the games for sale section.

i'll go take a look....

#1113 4 years ago
Quoted from balboarules:

Revenge is SOLD pending payment and pick up

good for you man. I was on the fence and almost pulled the trigger when you dropped it to 2400. let me know if the deal falls through

1 week later
#1144 4 years ago

looking for a bram stokers dracula

1 month later
#1334 4 years ago

Black Knight 2000 for sale 2800. Solid game with lots of new parts & leds. This thread is my first post. Will put in market with more details/pics in a little bit. PM me if interested

20150219_001530.jpg
1 week later
#1350 4 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

Black Knight 2000 for sale 2800. Solid game with lots of new parts & leds. This thread is my first post. Will put in market with more details/pics in a little bit. PM me if interested

20150219_001530.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

price is going down on this. hit me up if you want to try and beat me down

2 weeks later
#1436 4 years ago

spiderman for sale 5100.00
http://s1379.photobucket.com/user/rcbrown316rcbrown316/library/Stern%20Spiderman

Electrical/Electronic repairs & upgrades

All general illumination has been upgraded to single smd leds in most spots and twins in the more hidden/darker areas in the rear of the playfield
All playfield feature lights have been upgraded to color-matching twin smd leds
Shaker motor installed
Pre-wired for external sub-woofer
Latest code installed
All boards are 100% functional-no hacks

Mechanical Repairs

Inspected: everything clean and working

Playfield

All ramps, figurines and plastics intact and clean
Sandman plastic replaced with higher density lexan
Playfield cleaned polished, and waxed
All rubber replaced
All metal polished
Mirror blades added
All figurines have working spotlights

Cabinet

Everything touched up as needed
Speaker panel re-blacked
Chrome spider speaker grills
Chrome accents on front edge of back box

Noteable Flaw: This is a beautiful game. If I had to pick out one flaw it would be the qty of touchup spots on the outer cabinet. That being said they are all really small and you need to look for them to spot them

2 weeks later
#1532 4 years ago

that clear coat is making me thirsty

#1535 4 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

» YouTube video

lol never seen that!

2 weeks later
3 weeks later
#1684 4 years ago

I have these coming up for sale soon. Figured I'd list here with basics first to see which gets the priority of full listing with pics. All are working and played often in my gameroom. All have leds and new rubber within 8 months

Genesis- Clear ramps & alt translite (and original)
Road Kings- great playfield cabinet is badly in need of paint
Sorcerer- cabinet nice, PF has a good amount of wear
STTNG- PF awesome, legs awesome, coin door awesome, alt translite (and original). cab needs some touch up but pretty solid. This is a beautiful game we just don't play it often for some reason. time to switch it up.

Hit me up if you are interested and I will get back to you with price and pics.

#1696 4 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

I have these coming up for sale soon. Figured I'd list here with basics first to see which gets the priority of full listing with pics. All are working and played often in my gameroom. All have leds and new rubber within 8 months
Genesis- Clear ramps & alt translite (and original)
Road Kings- great playfield cabinet is badly in need of paint
Sorcerer- cabinet nice, PF has a good amount of wear
STTNG- PF awesome, legs awesome, coin door awesome, alt translite (and original). cab needs some touch up but pretty solid. This is a beautiful game we just don't play it often for some reason. time to switch it up.
Hit me up if you are interested and I will get back to you with price and pics.

sttng pics:
http://s1379.photobucket.com/user/rcbrown316rcbrown316/library/STTNG

a few genesis pics but I discovered an intermittent boot issue last night. need to get it fixed before i sell it.
http://s1379.photobucket.com/user/rcbrown316rcbrown316/library/Genesis

1 week later
#1743 4 years ago
Quoted from KevInBuffalo:

Got a buddy looking to buy his first pin in the $1,000 range. Buffalo, NY area. PM me if you have anything.

pm sent

#1747 4 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Still looking for a TAXI!

how much you looking to spend?

#1748 4 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

*Disclaimer* Any game I buy WILL be at Pintastic in the free play area.
Stang

as long as it doesnt have my name on it when you try to fire it up I'm cool wit dat...

#1757 4 years ago

did kv3 give you my info? interested at all? hit me up

#1762 4 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

Plus all the extra stuff we're doing for people who bing games. Color Dmd deal....invisaglass deal....free play raffle!

is there an official for sale at pintastic new england thread yet? 3 out of 4 of my allentown transactions happened on that a-town thread

2 weeks later
#1911 4 years ago

nice sttng 4800.00. i'll post a market ad shortly

#1918 4 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

You going to pintastic?

yessir...

2 weeks later
#2048 4 years ago

anybody mind if I turn this back into the northeast for sale thread? I lowered sttng to 4500. it will be at the show. If you are not going to be there hit me up

1 week later
#2096 4 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

anybody mind if I turn this back into the northeast for sale thread? I lowered sttng to 4500. it will be at the show. If you are not going to be there hit me up

still for sale. rebuilt flippers a few weeks back. added superbands. this is a very nice game

1 week later
#2116 4 years ago

looking for a tron pro, TZ, IJ or funhouse

1 week later
#2186 4 years ago
Quoted from Starscream:

I'm looking for a nice Twilight Zone if anyone has one local?
PM me

EABUNDY HERE ON PINSIDE HAS ONE COMING UP

#2188 4 years ago

unde

Quoted from eabundy:This is somewhat true. I just don't know how nice it will be yet, as it's still wrapped up.

understood. Just trying to help you guys hook up for a conversation

#2193 4 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Very nice players Indiana Jones...has light cab fade and some very light planking on pf in yellow (need to look close to see it) . Full LEDs, spinning prop mod, ark mod and 2 uninstalled light mods (backbox and lost plastic light boards). Has manual. Have several cash offers to ship, or long drives but hoping for an east coast deal. Looking for MET, SM or 4700. More Pics in marketplace or MD thread.
indy1.jpg
indy2.jpg

awe man I just spent all my money of TZ and FH or this would be on its way to webster ny

#2194 4 years ago

i have a good sized lot of comet twin leds for sale. ad in market. don't have the qty's/colors catalogued yet and have one guy interested in the whole lot. these will be discounted so i don't have to get an rma with a restock fee from Art

#2199 4 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

i have a good sized lot of comet twin leds for sale. ad in market. don't have the qty's/colors catalogued yet and have one guy interested in the whole lot. these will be discounted so i don't have to get an rma with a restock fee from Art

Looks like 411 available. 386 twin leds and 25 twin smds. See picture for the numbers. All colored ones are frosted. The twin smd purple have a clear faceted lens and the wedge base. 200 bucks for all of them. I looked up what these are going for on comet (25 packs) and subtracted 20%. shipping will be cheap. Like 6-8 bucks

20150804_203901_resized.jpg

1 week later
#2295 4 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

I got my Monopoly in the house ..... now to make it purdy (playfield at least is super nice)

The badazz don't monkey around!

Capture.jpg

1 month later
#2588 4 years ago
Quoted from jibmums:

Nice looking TOM, but......I gotta know, what's up with this? Saturday nights must be fun at your place.

whatthehell.jpg

holy f_ck good catch dude...

#2614 4 years ago
Quoted from stevevt:

All of these are in or close to Burlington, VT
NBA Fastbreak, $1800
Plays well, one broken standup target but three brand new ones uninstalled and included.
Pics: burlington.craigslist.org link
Fire, $1650
Cabinet and playfield restored, everything looks great.
Plays fast and fun.
Pics: burlington.craigslist.org link
Stellar Wars, $550
Solid player's condition.
(This one belongs to a friend of mine who's not on Pinside.)
Pics: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vwa6niq8ipern6k/AADFK6TjcGKRADqrIH-zV4Ppa?dl=0
Time Machine, $1500
Very nice playfield, plays great.
Below average cabinet.
Pics upon request.
Funhouse, $3000
Very nice condition overall.
Plays great.
Pics upon request.

good prices man. you going to york?

#2617 4 years ago
Quoted from stevevt:

Thinking about it. If I can pre-sell one or two, that might push me over the fence. Looking at anything in particular?

time machine and/or nba

#2633 3 years ago
Quoted from Saveleaningtower:

hi all. i need a professional moving company with experience in pin, video arcade, and jukebox transport in northern nj area. please provide any info you may have. i need a juke moved from belleville to clifton, nj. short trip of only around 3 or 4 miles and 10 minutes on the road. need a lift gate and some strong dudes that know how to secure a mint 1955 juke. pick up will be walk out of a garage and delivery will require going down cellar door steps (around 5 or 6). will probably need an Escalera but not sure if that is way to go. that is why i need someone with experience doing this. will pay. not looking for a freebee. thanks, ant

i would try sti first. get a quote. if it's too high then see if you can figure out who their local contracted carrier is.

Michelle Bianchi
Precision Transportation Inc
Toll Free 877-432-2646
Direct 630-352-3312
Fax 866-651-5919
mbianchi@precision-nal.com

2 weeks later
#2721 3 years ago
Quoted from rutgersray:

My name is Ray Starego and my shipping company is called Games on the Go. I am a pinball collector who delivers games door to door. I am located in Brick NJ and I ship games in the US as far west as Nebraska and handle every state north and south all the way to and including the East Coast. My associate is Don Bosworth from Pinballs on the Move, a 5 year veteran in the coin op moving business. Being collectors we understand the importance of proper handling during shipping to both the seller and buyer. We charge $300 door to door and give a $50 discount per machine for multiple games going to the same buyer. If you need a game shipped please pass feel free to contact me. If you need references Don Bosworth is fairly well known on most of the pinball message boards. His website is http://www.pinballsonthemove.com. I can be reached by this email or on my cell at 610-739-2509. Thanks for your consideration.

ray do you have a map and list of services you offer? 300 is a great price. i use sti currently and they are always more than 300. if you pick up at one place and deliver to another within your coverage territory you are in for a good amount of business. worthy of it's own posting if you have not already done so.

#2730 3 years ago
Quoted from jboner1058:

Damn I just paid 418 to ship a pin from Kansas to me here in south jersey. Wish I saw this earlier

lol 418 is the number for midwest to east coast. 478 for west coast to east coast, and 368 east coast to east coast.

2 weeks later
#2804 3 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Gwaxt is a stand up guy, your comment is unnecessary.

agreed. Rockland Pinball. it's his business. If you don't like it, disapprove of it or think you can do it better then just do it.

#2806 3 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Keep in mind, I wasn't bashing him - I was actually honestly curious, since I hadn't heard of him before and he was using the term 'we'. Fair enough.

it was the f_cking flippers comment that drew shacklers and my response. yours was fine. especially the them one lol

them.jpg

#2808 3 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

.. Noone rememebrs the *good* movies..

Right! "...hold tight honey while I shoot my .38 at this 6500 pound f_cking ant"

1 week later
#2850 3 years ago

there's your 1000 dollar apron crispy....

#2857 3 years ago
Quoted from henhel:

alright already!!! What the hell is an "apron" anyway????

for those who don't know what an apron is repeat after me....

http://www.marcospecialties.com/control/keywordsearch;jsessionid=CD2DE8BD18BC2D7DC3C9D31FB9E58ACB.jvm1?SEARCH_STRING=apron

#2858 3 years ago
Quoted from ejacques:

I'm trying to figure out if that's a compliment or not. I'm hoping that's Crispin needs a nice apron for his...otherwise I'm confused.

thats correct. he needs an apron and mine wasn't good enough. inside joke probably better suited for a pm.

1 week later
#2906 3 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

I have a nice Xenon for sale. It's so nice I had to put it in the title.
$1650. Open to trades.
Market link.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-fsft-very-nice-xenon-plays-great-shopped

Xenon_01.jpg Xenon_07.jpg

beautiful. you clear that?

#2954 3 years ago

road kings 650 now. ad in marketplace

#2981 3 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Also it may be a good deal but I only buy pins I want not just to flip and make money however sometimes I wonder if I sld like alot of people but hopefully someone gets it who can enjoy it after its fixed

press the listen button in the lower left of the right pane:

https://translate.google.com/#auto/en/Also%20it%20may%20be%20a%20good%20deal%20but%20I%20only%20buy%20pins%20I%20want%20not%20just%20to%20flip%20and%20make%20money%20however%20sometimes%20I%20wonder%20if%20I%20sld%20like%20alot%20of%20people%20but%20hopefully%20someone%20gets%20it%20who%20can%20enjoy%20it%20after%20its%20fixed

#2985 3 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Funny shit right there and lesson learned to not type on phone when half asleep lmao

well thats a bit extreme. dont stop posting just throw in some form of punctuation every 60 to 70 words or so...

#2990 3 years ago

elektra 1100
genesis w/clear ramps, alt trans- 1400.00

#3038 3 years ago

anyone got a flash gordon?

#3060 3 years ago

looking for a black hole. stfu beelze, it's not gonna be funny...

#3078 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

That Iron Man topper looks ridiculous. Like Spider-Man on halloween.

Like spiderman on halloween on family guy...

1 week later
#3218 3 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Why do you think most of us can rebuild a pin blindfolded, with the lights off, one hand tied behind our backs and standing on one foot. Did I miss anything

in the ring with mike tyson with peanut butter on your ears...

#3219 3 years ago
Quoted from Evilive69:

It's time to buy my first pin. Looking for a Xenon, Elektra, Haunted House, Black Hole, Grand Lizard or possibly a Sorcerer.

i have an elektra for sale. https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/25587

#3246 3 years ago

I500 3650.00

20150504_204605.jpg

20150504_204613.jpg

20150504_204645.jpg

20150504_204701.jpg

20150504_232558.jpg

20150504_232714.jpg

#3248 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Beautiful machine! Are you selling it because you're in a bad mood?

get the F in the basement. I'll be there in a minute...

#3253 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I'm not even going to tell you how he buffs it.
I'd buy this machine just so I can meet the guy. I've gone 5 cartons of Depends reading his posts.

i throw in another carton for you buddy

1 week later
#3300 3 years ago
Quoted from Crispin:

Looking to sell my Sorcerer for 1100. Recently shopped with rebuilt flippers. Here's a link to the pics:http://s1174.photobucket.com/user/chrisd68/library/Sorcerer?sort=2&page=1

looks good man. pf not all beat to shit. crispin=A+++ seller

#3329 3 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Pretty nice Diner with a bottom display issue, might be fixable, might need to be replaced, havent taken the time to look, LED'd $1800
*Really* nice SST $2000

BLACK BEARD IS LOOKING FOR A DINER

3 weeks later
#3485 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

First - You would know.
Second - You're about my age, so I'm betting your flipper is floppy, too. (My FH restoration turned out great, btw...doing AFM this spring.)
Third - You are always welcome to my house so you can break my balls in person with my wife. She loves that. Come with Ferullo...he's been here multiple times already (and I up there).
And I really don't mind people beating my high score. Just makes me play the game more to get it back.
Man...you were much nicer to me yesterday on my birthday. Can't wait until December 29th next year.

i think you spelled come wrong

2 weeks later
#3618 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinfactory2000:

lookin for a nice T2 in the NE...anything out there?

sup old friend...

tom-brady-terminator-537x450_(resized).jpg

#3628 3 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Brady has killed the Bills so many times I cant count

i think its like 73... lol

#3632 3 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Around $400~ maybe a little less depending. So price can be comparable to NAVL but the real value is it will be safe, I'll get it there in one day and can deliver off hours like nights and weekends. That way you don't have to burn a work day waiting for the truck to arrive. If the origin is closer to me I can charge less. For example, Albany to New Haven would be under $300.

herb how many can you fit?

#3692 3 years ago
Quoted from ejacques:

Anyone out there have a beat up and cheap Firepower 2 project they are sitting on? I have a populated playfield I'd love to try playing.

try to call marlen amusements here in rochester. he has been sitting on one that the pf is totally shot. he's a tightwad though. just a thought, might be worth a call. (585) 232-4365

#3719 3 years ago
Quoted from tp:

You didn't even give it a chance. Big mistake imo. Definatly grows on you, especially the better you get at it. Love the jackpot shots from the upper playfield.

it's a 3200 dollar game

1 week later
#3771 3 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Looking for a funhouse within 300 miles of Hartford!

i have one I am considering selling but 343 miles. leds, blades rebuilt flips. pf has some bubbling under mylar but not horrific. rudy works great. cabinet pretty decent. display flaked out on me the other night but I reseated the connectors and it came back. I need to fix some connections on it.

rudolph_(2)_(resized).jpg

#3781 3 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

To everyone except the one person who complained in the other thread?

what other thread?

#3782 3 years ago
Quoted from jchiu:

Rob is a great guy and easy to work with.

Thanks Jeng. Likewise. Digging the LOTR in a big way (but it's still early in the week LOL)

#3783 3 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

Good looking Funhouse. Sell it to me cheap and it will make beelzeboob nuts. Its worth it just for that!

if it will agitate beezlepud I will give you the fuggin thing...

#3787 3 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

You must be blocking the basement. The Hitler Reacts thread moved to the basement.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hitler-reacts-to-stern-using-a-dmd-instead-of-lcd-in-ghostbusters
But there is another thread in the basement you never joined I need an icon for "thrown under bus"
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-have-been-cursed-by-beelzeboob

i'll pass on the hitler thread but heading to beelze thread now

#3793 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

How much for the funhouse?

3400. pm me if interested. I have a couple of others interested. I need to get some good pics and detail out any concerns

#3798 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Based on the previous several posts by Rcbrown and Taxman, I may have to drop my "almost never give a thumbs-down" policy.

Where's your AFM??? did you finish it or sell it?

beezlesshop_(resized).jpg

#3800 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Not sure why you posted a picture of your house up there in SerialKillerLand,

ahhh the always reliable "i know you are but what am i" response. well done junior...

#3803 3 years ago
Quoted from jadziedzic:

Hey moderators, could you please point us at the *real* "Northeast US For Sale Thread"?

Here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/77

#3861 3 years ago
Quoted from balboarules:

I know there have been a few guys offering transport services in this thread, I just do not want to dig through 78 pages to find them, I am looking to get a game from Harleysville PA to Milford MA, HOWEVER if it keeps costs down, I can meet in CT somewhere along I95, which would cut a few hours out of the trip depending on where your coming from, if your interested or offering this service, shoot me a PM.
Thanks
Steve

herbert sharp and ray ummmmmmm. the ray guy

1 week later
#3944 3 years ago
Quoted from Chippewa-Pin:

If Pinside was full of people like beezleboob...

monkeys27n-7-web_(resized).jpg

#3969 3 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

Seriously, those posts w/ 30-40 pics are a pain on mobile to scroll through!

yeah that was a real knucklebuster

#3994 3 years ago

i now have a world poker tour bug up my ss for some reason. anyone got one to sell?

#4020 3 years ago
Quoted from ScottinSGFNY:

HUO Family Guy $4900 located in South Glens Falls, NY 12803
I am the second owner - there is a scratch on the left side of the cabinet from when the previous owner had it.
Pictures Here:
http://s793.photobucket.com/user/scottinsgfny/library/Family%20Guy%20HUO
Excuse the mess...LOL
Local cash Sale preferred but would consider Trades Up/Down
I like
HUO Sterns.
Bally/Williams DMD titles
System 11 machines
FG_001_(resized).JPG

interested in fh? close to a system 11 right?

#4035 3 years ago
Quoted from JoeJet:

Is this a German re-import?

"why on earth...." lol

#4060 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Yes, but I'd trade all my machines to keep the one I've got for another day. She's awesome.

awwwwwwww. I'm getting all fuggin misty 'n shit...

beezlepussy_(resized).jpg

#4088 3 years ago

gauging interest...

addams project machine: works but has magnet burn and needs a display driver board. i have fixed a bunch of stuff on it already. it also has the reset issue. I bought a daughter board but haven't put it in. playfield should be replaced with a better one. i did buy one of those used and planned on fixing the minor issues and clearing it. It had an audio issue that I have already fixed also. I'm on the fence with this one. I don't want to give up on it but I have been putting it off and going through tons of other games while it sits there. I'd sell it for 3800.00 which is what I have into it not including the other playfield. I also put new speakers in it.

Just seeing if anyone is interested for now. I think if i got the new pf done I would be motivate to finish it.

#4092 3 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

I'd take it if we were closer or you were going to Allentown or ohio show.

cmon man thats not that far. I drove there for a lotr a month ago. just need an extra 12 pack...

#4111 3 years ago
Quoted from twenty84:

My LOTR is sold pending pickup

you sick of that tron yet?

#4117 3 years ago
Quoted from Kawydud:

Here is a video of Tron till you can get it from Ben. » YouTube video

omg. fffffffff uuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!! just kidding man that thing is fuggin sweet

#4214 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Probably because...

thats-a-man-baby-austin-powers_(resized).jpg

Room_of_Funny_(resized).jpg

#4222 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

That's a picture of your birthday party today, f**ker.

randy's_birthday_(resized).jpg

#4238 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

That's my favorite shot. You and your wife are so cute.
By the way...you have a picture from the future. (Look at the date!) Nice goin', dipsh*t.

lol "ooops" FU...

#4292 3 years ago

congo
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/32245

I have a bit of wiggle room on the price. Would love to trade at one of the upcoming shows in ohio or allentown.

3 weeks later
#4591 3 years ago

LOTR Images Updated
Potential sale pending but not locked up yet.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/33466

1 month later
#4923 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I'll be wearing the t-shirt that says, "I am not Beelzeboob."
I just made a comment about your Batman pic with your son on Facebook. Once you see my blonde ugly head on my FB page, it will be seared into your memory like the Hindenburg disaster. You won't be able to miss me at the show.

just look for the guy that walks 14 miles an hour on his tippy toes....

1 week later
#5052 3 years ago
Quoted from aalucero:

Haha a pain to scroll down on a cell phone. You could loose a thumb that way. How lazy have humans become. Plays pinball three days straight 8 hours a day...sprains thumb due to too many pictures

arcade is right about scrolling through too many pictures and he didn't just complain, he offered the correct solution. your reference to laziness should be directed at the guy who didn't take the time to read the forum rules or create the marketplace ad.

#5062 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

No need to apologize. There are quite a few around here with no sense of humor.

haha good one...

#5063 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

No...that's just because you're from Connecticut. I lose a few IQ points every time I drive through that state.

so its on your way to work then?

#5082 3 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Solar ride. Painted cab. Nice playfield decent BG. Boards are clean. Assume non working but untested. 250 or make me an offer.

who the hell puts the chocolate next to the strawberry?

yum_(resized).jpg

#5117 3 years ago

Centaur 2200.00
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/35997

I overpaid for this game when I was just getting into the hobby. Looking to get 2200.00 for the whole package and cut my losses. Can deliver to pintastic.

2 weeks later
#5220 3 years ago
Quoted from balboarules:

I know it is off topic, but I still have my Sony XBR-65HX929 plus a Sony Blu ray player for sale, tv is mint, has remote, no flaws, 3D TV and player, Full Array backlighting, one of the best Sony ever put out, it is a 1080P set. I am less than an hour from Pintastic, 650.00 gets you both the TV and the Blu Ray, and I can gladly demo the TV for you.

13339455_1927370000822978_2228981130370705357_n_(resized).jpg

1 week later
#5283 3 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

World Poker Tour (WPT). $3200. This is the WPT that was in the tournament room at Pintastic. Plays 100%.

damn I just spent my pin money yesterday. been looking for one of these

#5289 3 years ago

A lot of you guys likely already know this but if you need a great delivery option in the north east:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fast-eddie#post-3247653

RB

#5296 3 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

The guy came in and packed it in a sarcophagus of cardboard and shrinkwrap.

THATS THE GUY! LETS FILL UP HIS SARCOPHAGIGULISTIC SCHEDULE!

2 months later
1 week later
2 weeks later
#6426 2 years ago

I have the following games available but none are listed yet. Just checking interest. Will get pics and stuff posted as the interest comes in

Dirty Harry: 3400.00 firm very nice example. great cabinet nice playfield. fully led'd, mirror blades, rebuilt flippers. new legs, new pf glass, spot lights and other tasteful accents dmd glare eliminator, new dmd driver board.
No Fear: 2500 firm nice example. nice cabinet cabinet great playfield. fully led'd, mirror blades, rebuilt flippers. new legs, new pf glass, spot lights and other tasteful accents

Addams Family: 4500.00 works. i have repaired audio circuit for tinny audio, magnet drivers, replaced speakers and added board to correct reboots. Was going to restore it but have no time. Includes separate playfield that needs a bit of touchup. PF thats in there is planked and burned

Spirit of 76: 400.00 works pretty nice condition. a couple of inserts popped out. wont start a 2 player game just one player. was gonna cut my teeth on em on this one but out of time.

#6429 2 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

If ya weren't so far, I'd be shooting you wacky trade offers for no fear and DH

i will be headed to long island at some point in the next 30 days or so. I would need to rent a trailer though as my cargo area will be full on the way home

#6449 2 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

I have the following games available but none are listed yet. Just checking interest. Will get pics and stuff posted as the interest comes in
Dirty Harry: 3400.00 firm very nice example. great cabinet nice playfield. fully led'd, mirror blades, rebuilt flippers. new legs, new pf glass, spot lights and other tasteful accents dmd glare eliminator, new dmd driver board.
No Fear: 2500 firm nice example. nice cabinet cabinet great playfield. fully led'd, mirror blades, rebuilt flippers. new legs, new pf glass, spot lights and other tasteful accents
Addams Family: 4500.00 works. i have repaired audio circuit for tinny audio, magnet drivers, replaced speakers and added board to correct reboots. Was going to restore it but have no time. Includes separate playfield that needs a bit of touchup. PF thats in there is planked and burned
Spirit of 76: 400.00 works pretty nice condition. a couple of inserts popped out. wont start a 2 player game just one player. was gonna cut my teeth on em on this one but out of time.

ADDAMS IS SOLD

#6469 2 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

TAF is gone. will be listing NF and DH in market shortly.

1 week later
#6531 2 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Captain fantastic is very t&a, relatively speaking.

and totally understandable in hindsight...

1 week later
#6572 2 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

SlikStik "Mame" arcade machine for sale or trade.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/41765

album cover wall is way cool...

3 weeks later
#6739 2 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Looking for a decent player's condition or nice BSD. Thanks!

why would someone downvote this post?

#6763 2 years ago
Quoted from Blackjacker:

Probably because the dude's in Texas.
Somewhat similar to the post from someone earlier looking for location pinball in Boston who lead off with "Debated about starting a new topic but figured more people here would see it."
Perhaps we should do away with topics and just have one big message dump?

If someone feels the need to downvote a post from a guy looking to buy a game in a different part of the country and then you suggest "Perhaps we should do away with topics and just have one big message dump?" for the solution, there are issues that transcend pinside...and the internet. This type of behavior is what turned me from a daily reader into a guy that checks in every few months to see whats for sale.

1 month later
#7049 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Yeah, don't mean to.
Seems oddly like there's not a whole lot of action in general right now. I've been seeing some really good, desirable and decently priced titles sitting in the marketplace and on threads here, and also on CL with no movement at all.

i noticed the same thing

#7051 2 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

My Scared Stiff connection is not ready to sell yet!
So if one of you have a really nice $7k one I can have for $5,500 (and a cigar), please let me know.

bruce nightengale has one for 6500. looks pretty decent

#7095 2 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

Sometimes it's just timing, or location. Other times it's price. If the machine is cheap enough people will buy it with hopes that they can play it for awhile and sell it for what they paid for it when the time comes. My machines usually don't sit too long, so I guess a trust / value equation is in play as well.

you are a trusted resource. I told my buddy james that with no reservation. he bought the shadow a few days ago.

#7114 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

If you want some action, you can sell me your Catacomb.

haha "no can do"

2 weeks later
#7271 2 years ago

looking for a williams blackout

1 month later
#7428 2 years ago

TAF in rochester NY. 5300.00 "rare!" "one of only 20,000 ever produced!" "Raul Julia! (is dead so I will play that to make it seem more valuable to a mindless numbskull)" :-)Hit me up if interested. Can bring to Allentown possibly. I will probably list it here too once i need to grab a full set of pics. I think i have a few now.

#7442 2 years ago

good to see my nickname "Fast Eddie" stuck. Love that guy. 518-366-4569

#7446 2 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Oh!! And I have a question. For those whom have not purchased in person and had a game delivered, how did you go about making the payment for the machine/ machines without being there? I have always paid cash in person, except for Paypal a couple of times, so outside of doing it that way, how else should it be done? The machine is pretty far away and I am on the fence about picking it up verses delivery.

payal for all of my purchase. eddie wont handle money...aside from the fistfull of greenbacks you hand him for his services.

#7447 2 years ago
Quoted from hanktrainer:

Ive got an amazing IJ I might consider letting go or trading plus cash your way for another high end. You will have to convince me to let it go though, the price will be very high:
HUO
upgraded speakers
You can eat off the cabinet or the whole game for that matter
I think the playfield was clear coated, no wear anywhere
not a scratch on it really anywhere
powder coated armor all the way around including legs
pinball bulbs throughout, with spotlights added at slings
color dmd
a couple rare mods
custom added lighting throughout
gold gun
I concur Eddie is awesome BTW, I've used him many times...

you talkin to me? text me

#7450 2 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

I think I've used Eddie. Is he the one with the lift gate pickup that obsessively wraps the games? Totally not saying that's a bad thing... I like it! He was great to deal with.
And now a cheap bump for myself:

that would be the guy lol...

Machine - For Sale
Doctor WhoShopped “Hola mis amigos!

I'm sellling my player quality Doctor Who.

Game has been torn down and shopped out. Needs nothing but a good home.

Nice playfield showing no real wear. Ramps ar...”
4 days ago Wrentham, MA 2,800 (OBO)
Rascal_H

Machine - For Sale
Demolition ManShopped “Freshly shopped Demolition Man that's in really good shape. Stripped down to the playfield then put back together after everything was nicely cleaned. New rubbers, star posts, and ...”
4 days ago Wrentham, MA 2,600
Rascal_H

Machine - For Sale
Independence DayShopped “Just finished a lengthy shop job on this Sega Independence Day.

Everything was either cleaned or replaced. Fresh rubbers of course. Flippers rebuilt.

100% LED looks stunning. I ...”
3 days ago Wrentham, MA 2,100
Rascal_H

#7462 2 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

TAF in rochester NY. 5300.00 "rare!" "one of only 20,000 ever produced!" "Raul Julia! (is dead so I will play that to make it seem more valuable to a mindless numbskull)" :-)Hit me up if interested. Can bring to Allentown possibly. I will probably list it here too once i need to grab a full set of pics. I think i have a few now.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1951366535082319.1073741843.100006269732280&type=1&l=27db919091

#7464 2 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Man. Timing is everuthing. If this were available when I sold creech I woulda scooped it up. Coulda had you deliver and egg beelzeboob's house with me.

what made you sell creech? that gayass music? I'm still trying to figure out the mass appeal of addams. I dont think it gonna happen lol...

RB

2 weeks later
#7591 2 years ago

looking for a nice star trek premium. will be at allentown friday or I can make another trip sooner.

#7595 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Well, so much for going to Allentown...

we will be there thursday night through sat morning in case you want to tentatively plan something then blow it off again.

#7600 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Well, now I'm definitely going.

count me in!

#7601 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

We'll be there at the opening Friday and going home late Friday night, against the wishes of many who wants us to stay overnight. I can't justify it when I live 75 minutes away and can sleep in my own bed. I'm sure you'll text me creepy stalker pictures of me (again) at the show to let me know you're watching.
And we never blew anything off, DB.

that shit only works when you have no idea what i look like. trust me, tracking you toe-walking the show at 22 mph was still not that easy.

1 month later
#7891 2 years ago
Quoted from sulli10:

Man you give up on a game really quick

potc is lame. if for no other reason just because weaselepud likes it

3 weeks later
#8029 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

This is what IJ looks like after a one night stand with a Ghostbusters LE.

or trim upgrade by helenkellermods.com

7 months later
#9961 1 year ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Already have a Nip It. Truly huo and cleared, and is chained to the floor.

you back in the pinball world blackbeard?

#9962 1 year ago

Awesome WPT:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/60124

Machine - For Trade
Partially restored (almost original) “Mint condition WPT Everything works Everything is clean Clear-coated PF Full LED Mirror blades Topper flippers recently rebuilt Plays extremely fast (for a WPT) Lit flipper but...”
5 months ago
Webster, NY
Trade

#9988 1 year ago

best pinball machine ever conceived and produced

7 months later
#11648 11 months ago

cool to see my nickname for eddie has endured!

Quoted from New_England:I would reach out to Fast Eddie. He drove my South Park machine from New Jersey to Vermont for $350. Wrapped it better than a NIB and helped set it up for me. Couldn't recommend him more.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 149.00
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
£ 39.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys
$ 34.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 45.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 40.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 64.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Medisinyl Mods
$ 1,000.00
Playfields
Pinball Playfields
$ 74.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
Lighting - Other
Professor Pinball
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
ModFather Pinball Mods
Pinball Machine
Monster Bash Remake Out of stock
Flip N Out Pinball
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 109.99

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rcbrown316.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside