IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pzy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#203 10 years ago

I hate the thought of getting rid of it, but I love the thought of replacing it with something I've never played before… soooo… my ToM is available for $6000 or exciting trades

1 month later
#350 9 years ago

I was like "Oooh, 20 new posts, must be some fun games available!"

And then I was like "Oh, you jerks"

Someone buy my blingy ToM so I can get a TSPP

4 months later
#849 9 years ago

True prototype, or early production? Would love to see some pics! Is it also in the NH area?

1 month later
#1059 9 years ago
Quoted from pinballsmith:

Selling a Disney-made Fix-it Felix Jr. (trying to part with it to buy a pin I've been eyeing). Mainly looking for offers to gauge interest. I'm actively trying to get new side art for it. Comes with operation manual with Disney support contacts. Really cool piece of marketing and very limited. I think less than 60 are still intact.

This is cool! Any idea on pricing? Too bad it's just a PC in a cabinet, but I guess creating a fix-it felix PCB would be prohibitively expensive!

6 months later
#2076 8 years ago

I am hoping to haul my ToM (currently in the Marketplace) to Pintastic… and maybe leave with a JM since they're so damn tempting!

#2100 8 years ago

Yeah, he means those Sanctum boys didn't wear it down too much

PS: I'd love to sell my ToM sometime soon, I am totally unmotivated to pimp it more than posting here once in a while though

4 weeks later
#2269 8 years ago

Ahh flipping, the thing everyone does (or aspires to do) but no one wants to talk about

3 weeks later
#2477 8 years ago

Have had some nibbles on my ToM but nothing solid. Looking to sell for $6k, check out the marketplace ad. I'd love to sell it and buy the JM from a page back!

1 month later
#2845 8 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Anyone thinking of selling a MB ?

GAP has one in Chicago for $7k:

Quoted from GAP:

MB unshopped. $7k

Edit: Would still be willing to sell my golden ToM for about the same price!

shinytom-full.jpgshinytom-full.jpg

1 month later
#3233 8 years ago

Looking for a nice JM in the area

3 months later
#4146 8 years ago

Holy shit there's a lot of nice pins available right now. I need to win the lottery.

1 year later
#8752 6 years ago

Drool!

#8763 6 years ago

Put this pristine Tee'd Off on the marketplace yesterday, local best offers always preferred!

Machine - For Sale
Tee'd Off Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Tee'd Off in absolutely gorgeous original condition. Probably will never find another one as nice as this outside of a box! Has all the original paperwork, even the shipping blocks...”
2017-11-16
Reading, MA
3,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 332 times

#8804 6 years ago

Selling this beauty

Machine - For Sale
Twilight Zone Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Incredible, all-original TZ! US/Domestic production model with coin mechs. NOT a re-import. Pictures pretty much speak for themselves. Perfect cabinet and head, with zero fade. P...”
2018-10-09
Reading, MA
Archived after: 228 days
Viewed: 2916 times

#8823 6 years ago

Definitely a scam, image is from here:

http://firebirdpinball.com/world-cup-soccer-94-is-wonderful/

2 weeks later
#8974 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Tee'd Off Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Tee'd Off in absolutely gorgeous original condition. Probably will never find another one as nice as this outside of a box! Has all the original paperwork, even the shipping blocks...”
2017-11-16
Reading, MA
3,000 (OBO)

Machine - For Sale
Twilight Zone Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Incredible, all-original TZ! US/Domestic production model with coin mechs. NOT a re-import. Pictures pretty much speak for themselves. Perfect cabinet and head, with zero fade. P...”
2018-10-09
Reading, MA

Shameless bump for these two, and if you're interested in a similar condition JP let me know.

3 weeks later
#9243 6 years ago

Been sick and miserable the past week, fun times.

Would love to move some of these before snow ruins everything!

Machine - For Sale
Twilight Zone Archived
2018-10-09
Reading, MA

Machine - For Sale
Tee'd Off Archived
2017-11-16
Reading, MA
3,000 (OBO)

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Jurassic Park Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Impossibly clean Jurassic Park! Perfect cabinet. Even has all the original fishpaper shields inside. Works 100%, T-Rex and all. Slight buzz from the right speaker, typical with DE ...”
2017-11-16
Reading, MA
3,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 284 times
Contributed to Pinside

2 weeks later
#9506 6 years ago

Bumpin' this, come play/buy these:

Machine - For Sale
Twilight Zone Archived
2018-10-09
Reading, MA

Machine - For Sale
Tee'd Off Archived
2017-11-16
Reading, MA
3,000 (OBO)

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Jurassic Park Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Impossibly clean Jurassic Park! Perfect cabinet. Even has all the original fishpaper shields inside. Works 100%, T-Rex and all. Slight buzz from the right speaker, typical with DE ...”
2017-11-16
Reading, MA
3,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 284 times
Contributed to Pinside

3 months later
#10202 6 years ago

Now try finding a Diamondplate Diner

2 months later
#10719 5 years ago

Still have this Tee'd Off, also interested in similar era trades (especially Johnny Mnemonic)

Machine - For Sale
Tee'd Off Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Supremely nice Tee'd Off that I would love to sell locally soon. Spent all of its life in a basement, has none of the typical wear that Tee'd Offs generally have. Come check it out...”
2018-09-01
Reading, MA
2,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 55 days
Viewed: 516 times

2 months later
#11285 5 years ago

http://www.letsplaypinball.com/cabinets.html

I know they do really nice replacement cabinets, I bet they do repair/apply new decals too

3 weeks later
#11530 5 years ago

Would love to get this space back soon!

Machine - For Sale
Tee'd Off Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Supremely nice Tee'd Off that I would love to sell locally soon. Spent all of its life in a basement, has none of the typical wear that Tee'd Offs generally have. Come check it out...”
2018-09-01
Reading, MA
2,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 55 days
Viewed: 516 times

1 month later
#11890 5 years ago

Anyone closer to the Boston area selling a Sopranos? The HUO one in NY is nice, but maybe a bit far!

3 weeks later
#12135 5 years ago

Anyone local selling a widebody sheet of PDI glass, or maybe want to go in on a pair?

#12140 5 years ago

http://www.pinballdecals.com/NonGlareOpticalGlassPage.html

$295 per sheet, $65 shipped for one or $75 for two, so there's a bit of savings. $332.50 per sheet instead of $360 for a single one.

Not sure if you can mix sizes though

8 months later
#14208 4 years ago

I'd still like to trade my Tee'd Off for something

1 week later
#14280 4 years ago

God I miss Lanes + Games.

11 months later
#17200 3 years ago

Anyone selling a Johnny Mnemonic? Feeling Keanu-ey

1 month later
#17683 3 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

I remember selling you one quite a few years ago for 900.

I got a super nice Demo Man from you in 2011 for a similar price! I want that back too

1 year later
#22646 2 years ago

Anyone selling a Sopranos in/around Mass? Shoot me a PM with details!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pzy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=pzy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.