IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider purplemunkydishw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2144 8 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

Elvis 2,800
Pinbot 2,800 (Restored)
For Sale Soon
Twilight Zone
Revenge From Mars
Mustang Pro
Strange Science
Black Knight
Black Knight 2K
Bride of Pinbot
Baby PacMan
Vegas
Eight Ball
Bally Playboy
Ready much later
Restored Fathom

Hmm, might be interested in the Baby-Pac.

2 weeks later
#2287 8 years ago
Quoted from balboarules:

Last Action Hero? Anyone selling one near MA? Also, South Park.
Thanks

There was a South Park on the pinball for sale group on facebook for $1800, was last week and in PA, dunno if its still there.

2 months later
#2813 8 years ago

Anyone got any $400 ish EMs they are thinking of selling? I am getting the itch to work on something else.

2 weeks later
#2959 8 years ago

Anyone have a WPC backbox in decent shape to replace the trashed one on my Road Show? I finally moved the machine into the house from the garage and noticed a bunch more issues with it than its worth to fix.

4 months later
#4419 8 years ago

Any one have anything around in the $500 range? Em or early ss. Projects or unloved d list titles, or em are all ideal.

#4429 8 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

New guy? Well. you won't get close to your RS or most of you wish-list. Have you been going to The Sanctum? Make some friends in the area and maybe a $500 game will come out of the woodwork. EM or System-80 might be around.

Oh, not expecting any of the wish list, just looking for something new.

Quoted from eabundy:

I have a hot shots that works when it wants to that I'd sell for 500. Consider it a sometimes working project.

The Soild State carinival Hot Shots or the EM pool based game? I'd really be interested in the later.

2 months later
#4993 7 years ago

Still looking for a WPC widebody back box to replace the one on my Road Show. Don't mind if its the wrong game, just want one a little more
structurally sound, mine has had a rough life.

#4996 7 years ago

I have been told the hinges mount in different spots, I am sure I could patch and drill new holes, but I'd love to find one without needing to do that.

5 months later
#6589 7 years ago

Lowell has a ton of empty buildings I am sure she could move to if it came down to it. Hell, start a kickstarter and/or organize a big moving party.

But it does sound like she is close to working something out. I doubt Pelham is on the list of hot properties demanding a huge rent increase like Lanes and Games is.

2 months later
#7203 7 years ago
Quoted from jcar302:

Do a central jersey search on craigs. As of last week there was 3 road shows that came up (that's right, three).

Must be rumors of a remake coming.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider purplemunkydishw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=purplemunkydishw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.