5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 14,642 posts
  • 783 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by Madmax541
  • Topic is favorited by 423 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,356 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_163004_(resized).jpg
tmp_5553-20160803_113350-1414929868.jpg
20160801_200751_(resized).jpg
20160802_232803_(resized).jpg
20160802_232233_(resized).jpg
IMG_3895_(resized).JPG
IMG_3877_(resized).JPG
IMG_3878_(resized).JPG
IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pomc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5149 3 years ago

Sega's Viper Night Drivin' for sale or trade.

I'll be in Middletown and Forked River, NJ this weekend. If interested, you can check it out in Middletown, NJ tomorrow all day and in Forked River, NJ tomorrow night and early Sunday morning.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-viper-night-drivin-sega-1998-2003#post-3212232

#5150 3 years ago

Man, I'd love to have Big Hit again. Owned one back in the early 2000s. Was hoping to see your location in the NJ area since I'll be there this weekend.

3 weeks later
#5348 3 years ago

I have for sale a nice, fully working Sega Viper Night Drivin' that is shopped, has LEDs, mirror blades, external sub and other mods.

Asking price is $1750 and am up for a trade to get something different to play.

There were several people interested in this when I offered to bring it on my last trip to NJ in June, but I needed someone to come to me. I'm driving 4 hours to NJ already to visit family and can't bail to deliver a game to north Jersey.

I will be in Forked River, NJ (exit 68 on the GSP) in the beginning of August - date still TDB. If you're in Monmouth or Ocean county and have a trade, then yes, I could travel that short distance to complete a trade. Otherwise game will be with me in Forked River for pickup. Message me if interested.

Photos at this link:

https://goo.gl/photos/uNTLTnwZuudGt5ke6

Clean, fully 100% working
NEW glow in the dark balls - white LED strip installed in the trough to charge the balls
All LEDs - Red and Blue under the ramps to match the cars at each ramp
Mirror blades
External subwoofer
Glow in the dark Titan rubber
Lollipop flipper button covers
nice black legs and lock down bar
Three additional Viper cars added to the playfield to complete the look with a red car at the red ramp and blue on the blue ramp.

15" blue and red LED light bars on top of each blacklight cover. Not bright, just a nice accent . Can be powered on/off inside the coin door.

Some other removable cosmetic mods like a glow in the dark UFO, USA flag, Viper snake head. Also will include a key switch I was going to replace the start button with. Would be cool to start a game by turning an ignition switch.

1 week later
#5467 3 years ago

Sega Viper Night Drivin' for sale - listed in Marketplace - $1700

I'll be in Forked River, NJ (exit 68 on GSP) the weekend of August 6th.

1 week later
#5636 3 years ago

Image uploads were disabled from this thread also, huh? What a steaming load of horseshit.

Just use Google Photos to post a link to photos now then.

#5639 3 years ago

Plenty of Facebook pinball for sale groups as well.

#5645 3 years ago

Yeah, if the game is under $3000 you can place it here with no cost and NO pics.

1 week later
#5755 3 years ago

...nevermind...edit post

1 month later
#6161 2 years ago

HUO The Simpson's Pinball Party for $4800 at York tomorrow.

Also have a No Fear in free play for sale, make an offer if interested after you play it.

#6164 2 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

i played the NF. played real nice.

Thanks. Stop and say hi tomorrow if you'll be there again.

1 month later
#6568 2 years ago

SlikStik "Mame" arcade machine for sale or trade.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/41765

1 week later
#6612 2 years ago

Looking for a routed Mustang Pro or one needing a full shop job, if anyone has one.

#6658 2 years ago

Looking for a Mustang Pro and will be in NJ on Sunday.

4 months later
#7644 2 years ago

Looking to buy a Mustang Premium (maybe a Pro) at Allentown or in the NJ area.

8 months later
#9737 1 year ago

Loaded Metallica Pro with Total Lightshow package, spinners, Rising Grave marker, lots of other mods. ColorDMD and shaker mods available to include as extras. $5500 without the rising grave marker mech.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/metallica-loaded-pro-rising-grave-marker-total-lightshow#post-4171490

Looking for an Aerosmith Pro as trade plus cash. I guess I might be interested in other trades, so if interested just shoot me your offer.

#9790 1 year ago

Looking for an Aerosmith Pro.

1 week later
#9856 1 year ago

Looking for a Medalist Spectrum Avanti dart machine if anyone has one for sale.

#9900 1 year ago

Still looking to buy an Aerosmith Pro. Can be in the NJ area, Allentown, PA and MD/DC/WV.

2 weeks later
#9987 1 year ago

Looking for a dart machine with a color screen, particularly a Spectrum Avanti Elite like shown in this ad.

columbus.craigslist.org link

2 months later
#10621 1 year ago

I have a very nice World Cup Soccer 94 for sale. I can bring it to Toms River, NJ on Friday May 18th. I can meet in that area for you to pickup. I'm attending a memorial service for a friend and heading back to WV afterwards, so I cannot deliver very far from Toms River and prefer you meet up with me if you're not in Ocean County.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/63714

#10643 1 year ago

Driving to Toms River, NJ from Harpers Ferry, WV on Friday May 18th. Depending on the route I take, I'll be driving up to Harrisburg, PA and then across into NJ. Or can take I95 north.

Can bring a nice NBA Fastbreak ($2700) and either meet or deliver on the way. Prefer you meet me on my route since I'm pressed for time. If you're close enough I can deliver, then it's just to drop off and you check it out, I can't help bring in the house and setup. Just do not have the time.

#10651 1 year ago

World Cup is sold. Still have NBA Fastbreak I can bring on thru to NJ next Friday.

#10656 1 year ago
Quoted from kovalski3:

Not minty, but reasonable. The game needs to be shopped. I bought some new parts, but have not installed anything yet. The Backglass is very nice.playfield will clean upz Someone repainted the white areas on the cabinet . It was an amateur job. You might be able to remove it. I spent $100 on new pop bumpers, rubber, etc. Will take $800 firm for the game including the new parts. This is a tough game to find in any condition. Also open to trades

What game?

#10668 1 year ago

Finishing up a Shadow and could possibly have it ready for my trip to NJ this Friday. But will certainly have it ready when I'm up in Belleville, NJ June 8th and 9th. Will take pics in the next few days.

#10684 1 year ago

NBA Fastbreak - $2700 - Can bring up to Toms River, NJ and will be passing thru Harrisburg, PA on the way there and back.

#10694 1 year ago

Here are the pics of NBA Fastbreak and some video of one handed gameplay - I didn't do too badly either. $2700, driving to NJ on Friday and can take I95 up or back or pass thru Harrisburg.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/mgFL1IKuUzyaORh72

1 week later
#10722 1 year ago

NBA Fastbreak $2750, no trades at this time, thanks.

LEDs in the inserts (normal GI) and stadium style white LED channels installed.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/Gn6mPSuhQL6gaG1B2

Will be in Indiana, PA on Sunday, June 3rd. Must come pickup from me at Indiana University of Pennsylvania where I'm attending my daughter's orientation.

Can bring to Bellville, NJ June 8th and 9th. Must pickup from the hotel I'm staying at, no time for delivery anywhere once I'm in NJ because I'm officiating a wedding. Possibly could meet along my route on the way home. PM if interested and I'll provide route details and hotel info.

2 weeks later
#10804 1 year ago

NBA Fastbreak for sale or trade and can deliver to Bellville, NJ tomorrow or Sunday.

Will be passing thru Allentown and Harrisburg on the way home Sunday and could stop along the way.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/64865

2 months later
#11409 1 year ago

I come into this thread to see what's for sale or trade. Chill out on the back and forth squabbles and keep it in PM.

#11438 1 year ago

When : Saturday, September 1st - all day and night (this coming Sat)
Price : $2800 and could consider a trade

I have a nice, clean, 100% working, Terminator 2 for sale. Shopped with new rubber, some colored rubber as well, and has stadium style white LEDs installed to evenly illuminate the playfield. LEDs in the GI, incandescent bulbs in the inserts. New, aftermarket, metal, Hunter ship installed - not the flimsy original ship that always gets busted up. New standups target foam has also been installed. A full decal kit for targets and metal guides and parts has been installed but they weren't yet installed in the pics I have.

Message me for current pics as I still have to take pics of the cabinet, etc.

Must pickup from me at a family BBQ I'll be attending. I won't be able to leave and deliver anywhere, especially in NJ over Labor Day weekend.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/FEp8Uaodrg8aMPbc9

6 months later
#12940 6 months ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Maverick is a total hidden gem, it's great.

I agree. The key for better players is to increase the ramps needed to light a lock (3 ramps to light it) and to lower the Discards available at the start of each hand to 8 or 9. The default of 12 or 13 allows for too many errant shots and it was way too easy for me to complete each hand. The Lauren Belle mode is a blast if you can keep nailing the orbits into the boat for tons of rewards.

2 weeks later
#13142 5 months ago

I have a Shadow listed in the Market that I can deliver to the Allentown show with a $100 deposit.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/77020

#13222 5 months ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Anyone got a Maverick for sale? Thank.

I will have another one ready to bring to Pinfest. Ordering LEDs tomorrow and should have it shopped and ready in a week.

2 months later
#13853 3 months ago

I'll be in Middletown, NJ (Monmouth County) on Saturday for my cousin's pigroast.

I can bring my Nascar or Maverick with me for a trade. Neither are for sale, trade only. I prefer a straight trade but could add a little cash if needed. PM me. You'd need to come to me since I can't leave a family gathering for a pinball deal.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Pinball Machine
Music City Pinball
$ 89.00
Cabinet Parts
Pappy's Pinball Palace
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 199.99
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rods Mods
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
$ 29.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 209.99
$ 750.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 9.00
Playfield - Other
Hdmike mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
Playfield - Protection
Little Shop Of Games
$ 45.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 39.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 23.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple
$ 79.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 369.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pomc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside