IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinsterwmass.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11483 5 years ago
Quoted from ryandimx:

Went to the last one. Plan on standing around 4-6 hours of trinkets and junk before any games. You are also bidding against people online. Not one game went for an auction price let alone a reasonable price.

How many lifetime collections are there?

1 month later
#11885 5 years ago

I saw a pistol poker listed by a non pinball hobbiest for $500 but I was second in line. Within two days later Jams had one for $1,500. I don't know for certain if he bought that very machine but chances are high that he was the one. I saw two others at listed at over 2.5k. It was a win win for everyone involved. I'm not trying to embarrass anyone but show that you can still score a deal if he resells. I don't have an issue with someone making a few bucks especially if I don't have to drive to Long Island or Ohio to pick it up. I just ask that you are Honest in your descriptions and in answering questions and follow through with a deal. I don't ask for much.

#11891 5 years ago

The ad said $500 and that's what I went by. It is a four hour round trip from Gardner to Dalton. Just about everyone makes a few bucks in cash or trade. It's a small community and we need to play nice.

#11898 5 years ago

Whether he paid the asking price or made a higher offer is of no concern to me. People in this hobby and others make money. Either pay it or you don't.

#11902 5 years ago

Is the nose worn on the back glass ?

8 months later
#14039 4 years ago

More drama in New England. On a happier note. Who grabbed The Shadow and No Fear for a little over 1K a piece?

#14043 4 years ago

It was an auction of Michael Kittredge's Nantucket estate items. He was the founder of Yankee Candle back in the 70's when he started melting crayons in Holyoke. He decided to sell his Nantucket property and had Monopoly , Austin Powers , No Fear and The Shadow listed for bid online ( bid square ) and on the floor. The first two went for a good price but the last two seemed like bargains even with the buyers premium.

1 week later
#14159 4 years ago

Someone grabbed a Neptune for $800 out of South Windsor.

1 week later
#14247 4 years ago

There was a nice Waterworld for $1200 on Long Island that went quick.

1 year later
#18530 3 years ago
Quoted from Madmax541:

When was the last time you saw a TZ below $6000?

Last week actually one was listed for $3k but went for a bit higher. Sometimes people don’t know what they have and just want a quick buck.

2 weeks later
#18702 3 years ago
Quoted from pghpinfan:

Anyone traveling from Rhode Island toward Pittsburgh soon so I could buy this Deadpool without the 18 hour round trip?

See above post maybe the driver could grab it on his way back down to Pittsburgh after dropping off in NH

1 week later
#18761 3 years ago

There was Fire, Striker Extreme and a few other deals out there.

Quoted from PinballAir:

I will bet that hulk was a scam.
If not, it will turn into an auction.

#18774 3 years ago

Check Craigslist for POC Stern needs shop job and dmd @ 3,800

Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Anyone have a Stern Pirates Of the Caribbean they may want to sell let me know thanks.

#18837 3 years ago

It was rather nice of him to let everyone know even if it was after he took the ad down. I’m 1 for 6 the last three days.

Quoted from epeabs:

Anyone pick up the $400 Comet off of Boston craigslist last night? I texted a 1/2 an hour in when I saw the ad and knew it was already too late. I did hear back from the seller today that it had sold.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinsterwmass.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=pinsterwmass and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.