IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinnewb.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2838 8 years ago

anybody have a Black Rose or Dr Who they are looking to sell or trade? Considering a Demolition Man, Stargate, or something in this class as well.

#2852 8 years ago
Quoted from gac:

What do you have to trade?

Tee'd Off + cash

#2890 8 years ago
Quoted from dmieczko:

Up for trade is my buddy's Gottlieb Tee'd Off in Watertown, CT. High Res photos at the following link:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/136927155@N03/
The game works 100% and is in good condition. Cabinet has some dings and scratches - most on the right hand side. The playfield looks great, but has some planking in areas and minor wear in the usual spots - see photos for details.
Looking to trade for another DMD title or possibly a Williams system 11 game (+/- cash depending on title and condition). PM with offers. Cash price is $1,200 firm.

Friday bump

1 month later
#3340 8 years ago

Tee'd Off still available for trade. Looking for another B level pin. Bitten by the pinball bug recently; need to try new and different pins to find my favs. TO served me well, works great. Just time for something different.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/26126

3 months later
#4294 8 years ago

Looking to sell or trade my Tee'd off. Make me a fair offer and it's your. I'm willing to add cash for the right pin. Here are some additional pics (let me know if the link gives you any trouble)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/136927155@N03/shares/816a47

pasted_image_(resized).pngpasted_image_(resized).png

pasted_image1_(resized).pngpasted_image1_(resized).png

pasted_image2_(resized).pngpasted_image2_(resized).png

1 month later
#4667 7 years ago
Quoted from PinNewb:

Looking to sell or trade my Tee'd off($1100). Make me a fair offer and it's your. I'm willing to add cash for the right pin. Here are some additional pics (let me know if the link gives you any trouble)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/136927155@N03/shares/816a47
pasted_image_(resized).png

pasted_image1_(resized).pngpasted_image2_(resized).png

1 year later
#10078 6 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

I want to buy something
Anyone have a DH or BR or BOP?

PM sent

#10158 6 years ago
Quoted from Ns2973:

I'd like to find a decent black rose as well

I have a players condition Black Rose if you are interested.

1 year later
#14607 4 years ago

Hey guys, Black Rose is up for sale. Really good condition. Looking for a quick sale. $2350

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling my Black Rose. LEDs upgrades, but not over done. Diamond Plated play field. Cliffy covers cannon wear. Fun game for experienced players and beginners. Pin is on main l...”
4 years ago
Watertown, CT
Expired!

#14651 4 years ago

Black Rose back on the market. Note, cannon rotation current doesn’t reach farthest right ramp. Will be fixed prior to sale.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling my Black Rose. LEDs upgrades, but not over done. Diamond Plated play field. Cliffy covers cannon wear. Fun game for experienced players and beginners. Pin is on main l...”
4 years ago
Watertown, CT
Expired!

#14665 4 years ago

Bump

Machine - For Sale
4 years ago
Watertown, CT
Expired!

2 weeks later
#14772 4 years ago

Monday Bump

Machine - For Sale
4 years ago
Watertown, CT
Expired!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinnewb.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=pinnewb and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.