5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 14,984 posts
  • 792 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 hours ago by the96stang
  • Topic is favorited by 428 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,356 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_163004_(resized).jpg
tmp_5553-20160803_113350-1414929868.jpg
20160801_200751_(resized).jpg
20160802_232803_(resized).jpg
20160802_232233_(resized).jpg
IMG_3895_(resized).JPG
IMG_3877_(resized).JPG
IMG_3878_(resized).JPG
IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinfidel.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 5 years ago

Hey FF, I thought I was first in line for your WPT? I answered your PM with my e-mail addy but you never got back to me. I'll send you a PM now.

#5 5 years ago

Yeah, I never got the e-mail. No worries. I know where you are and I understand stuff happens. No worries bro. PM sent.

Let me know what you think.

#9 5 years ago
Quoted from badpenny61:

Yea, where would I go for New York style pizza, the best type of pizza!

The best Pizza is in the Little Italy section of NY. Can't go wrog there when it comes to food.

Take care all. Gotta fly. I'll be back on later. Enjoy the day all!

#29 5 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I don't know why I keep checking this.... I love all my games and have no more room! It's a sickness.

No room, no money...but must have more. We need our fix! We're, We're...Pin-A-Holics!

#31 5 years ago

Good for you Ed. May you be blessed just as you have in turn blessed others bro.

#75 5 years ago

Anyone with a nice and fair priced WOF FS?

#80 5 years ago
Quoted from Arcadebrothers:

I know someone selling on ele for 3800 HUO.

PM sent.

#121 5 years ago
Quoted from msj2222:

I love this thread...I gotta sell something

I Love this thread...I gotta BUY something.

#123 5 years ago

Congrats to all those who have sold and bought. That's just great.

#147 5 years ago

That Volcano is really nice. Love that coin door. GLWTS.

Bump!

#186 5 years ago

This has been a great thread and a great showing of the pin love for the Northeast. A lot of games have changed hands in this and the Allentown threads. That's great! I even bought Pinphila's WOF I'd been painstakingly seeking.

Congrats to all who bought and sold in the last month on here and I hope everyone thumbs up Herb for starting this thread. I did right after he started it. WTG HBS. 2 Thumbs up brothah!

#187 5 years ago

lllvjr...R&B...PM sent.

#191 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballsmith:

More pictures. Price reduction to $5250

Great price on a beautiful machine PS. Love it! GLWTS.

Quoted from ff6735:

I was thinking about that WOF as well, didn't end up working out......but I'll be ready when you sell
I'm guessing I won't be buy much in Allentown since I've picked up 2 off of this thread alone. This has been a great thread to learn there are ALOT of pinheads in hiding in the area and I look forward to meeting as many of you as I can.

Sounds like a plan my man. I'm still bummed I didn't score your WPT. My wife was the only reason why I didn't buy. I had a line on your and a HUO one as well. Passed on both and think about it everyday. I'm now considering giving my massive drum kit to my son and getting 2 more machines in. I was thinking of IIIvjr's R&B to start, but it sold a minute before I hit him up. Sooo close!

We definitely have to meet up to shake hands. I'm hoping someone will come up with some Pinside name tags so we can find eachother. If not, we'll have to exchange numbers and call when we're there.

#221 5 years ago
Quoted from StevenP:

Dude, next time, grab the WPT ASAP! It's a great game, unbelievably fun for the prices it sells at. (P.S. Mine isn't for sale. Sry! )

You're making me sick with this. I want a WPT so bad! Hopefully sooner rather than later.

#224 5 years ago

Nice & Congrats!

The way these threads are going, they'll be nothing available at Allentown. LOL

#250 5 years ago
Quoted from ejg10532626:

That's excellent that you grabbed the WOF. If locale were closer, I would have gone after the one you landed.
After years of loathing WOF due to that flip style with the hidden traps and the middle rollovers, I finally played it a bunch at Pinburgh this year and was hooked - mostly because of how hard it is.
Once we finally move, I will be searching for my own copy.
Nice grab.

Hey thanks EJG.

To be honest, I would not have bought WOF if not for my wife. I admit that I really did like the game and will enjoy it once I have it here at the house, but if it were up to me, I would have bought a WPT or even Pinphila's STTNG that he has for sale before WOF.

I'm looking forward to playing it a lot though. It's a pretty unique and cool game. That double flipper lane drain is really cool IMO. In fact, once you play a WOF for a while, it kind of messes you up when you go to another machine right after, because you kind of forget to nudge the machine left or right. LOL

Anyway, thanks again bro and good luck to you in your search when the time comes. I hope you can find one in as nice of shape as Pinfila's is. Thing looks mint!

#255 5 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

STTNG is an amazing game. I sold it once and wont make that mistake again, That said Derek your welcome to come play my STTNG anytime buddy.

Who's better than you G? Thanks brothah!

Of course you're welcome to come over and play WOF anytime as well.

#259 5 years ago

WOW! Sunday morning and into the Allentown home s-t--r---e----t-----c-------h!

Friday will be here before ya know it. I hope that everyone has a great week and sells what they are getting rid of and finds what they want to buy.

A lot of parts and pins have changed hands across these Allentown threads. It's so great to see people making all these deals. I love it and hope the action picks up more as we get closer to the festival.

So good luck this week all. Can't wait for Friday morning and can't wait to official meet you all as well.

2 months later
#455 5 years ago
Quoted from BriPin:

I'm interested in a BK2K and am in RI. Any pics?

You can deal with supreme confidence when you're dealing with Lorenzo. TOTAL stand up guy.

#457 5 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

Pinfidel on the other hand is a little shady

Good Morning Sunshine!!!

Only just a LITTLE!!!?? LMAO

#460 5 years ago
Quoted from ff6735:

Sunshine? Ok what is going on up in here????

LOL

#470 5 years ago

That Metalica is beautiful Tom. Love the topper too. It's an awesome game that's top 10 IMO and definitely worth your asking price. GLWTS brothah.

#481 5 years ago
Quoted from yotaxi125:

this thread tickles me. so many MFS threads are east coast. hardly need a specific thread for this. /shrug

Then why'd you pop in?

If you're looking to buy a pin locally, or get a local price check, it's nice to click on 1 thread and scan through as opposed to sifting through hundreds of threads with the search feature.

#487 5 years ago

WOW! Beautiful CV Lorenzo!

Pinster, that IJ is RIDICULOUS! One of the rare CQ stated machines that actually does look CQ.

Very nice both and GLWYS.

4 weeks later
#592 5 years ago

I thought you were gonna keep South Park for awhile? LOL

Quoted from dmieczko:

Tom just dropped the price on his Funhouse to $3,000 firm. See the post here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nice-funhouse-ftfs-in-ct-3350
It's a beautiful machine. He's in East Haddam, CT.

I can vouch for Tom being a great guy who keeps his machines in tip top shape. If he says his FH is in great shape, you can bank on it.

1 month later
#790 5 years ago

Gotta love Gecko. He can't resist a good fixer upper deal. LOVE THAT!

1 month later
#929 4 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

No all original, however I will install any mods a buyer wants as long as they pay for them or provide them.

Eric is Top Notch. Games are always nice when he's done with them. Deal with confidence.

5 months later
#1634 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinballerchef:

Looking for a nice Baywatch.....cash in hand! I am a motivated buyer as well

Eric Bundy (AKA eabundy here on Pinside) has a nice one he is selling. Bet he could bring it to the Pintastic show for you to pick up. No shipping that way.

#1640 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinballerchef:

I know....I contacted him earlier in the week and he's had interested people in front of me going to look at it. Here's hoping they pass on it

Damn, just talked with him. It is tentatively sold. Baywatch is an awesome pin. If it were Jaws themed, it'd be a $4K - $5K pin IMO. There's so much going on in that game. Good luck finding a nice one.

1 month later
#1944 4 years ago

I know a lot of games will change hands outside in the parking lot and that is great. We want you guys to buy and sell your machines. That's great for everyone. I'd like to ask that you guys that are pre buying games consider bringing them into the show to help Pintastic out. We are up to about 110 machines right now with exactly 2 weeks left to go. It would be great to get a bunch of the pre sale machines into the show to help make it more fun for everyone.

By bringing a game into the show, you'll get free 7am admission into the show, an invite to the Friday night after party, and a ticket for each machine you bring in for our special Free Play Thank You raffle with 10 prize winners drawn at the end of each show day. Prizes range from $25 in value all the way up to $100 cash!

So please help us out by taking your machine into the show and letting everyone enjoy it.

Thanks guys. We can't express our thanks enough to all of you for your love and support of Pintastic. You all are the reason Pintastic is a reality. So my sincerest thank goes out to all of you.

1 week later
#2028 4 years ago

You guys are awesome! We love you all and appreciate each and every one of you. We know its a PITA to bring a machine to a show. No one is trying to put anyone on a guilt trip any more than we want to fail. I've said this a hundred times, you all know this, but the honest truth is Gabe and I cannot make this event a success without our fellow brothers and sisters in the pin community. The stars of the show are the pinball machines. We all know that. That's why we keep asking you guys to bring your machines out. We need them if we're going to make Pintastic a success.

So please...don't take offense. Read up on all our posts throughout all the threads, we are so humbled and thankful to each and every one of you and that's fro the heart.

So thank you to each and everyone of you for you help and support. Weather you're bringing a game, attending, or just spreading the word, it's all a huge help to making Pintastic a success. We sincerely appreciate and thank you all guys. Looking so forward to seeing you all this week. Drive safe and can't wait for the fun!!! = )

#2029 4 years ago
Quoted from edcianci:

i am trying to help up - i can get my trailer there in the parking lot if it can stay - then somebody would have to unload it, and then load it back up on saturday night and i would pick it up - or if somebody is going thursday night they can borrow my excursion with my 20 foot trailer attached - and then bring it back saturday night after the show.
as much as it scares me i want to help and i am offering one of my rocky pinballs as i know most people haven't got to enjoy a rocky - i also can let my dm, Cue Ball Wizard, Big Hurt, and harlem globetrotters be used in the free area.
if i can't get the trailer thing worked out i will just bring the rocky in the box car - trying to help - even trying to go to the show as i don't have the time - but i am trying to make time because a friend will go if i go.
thanks ed

Ed...You are awesome and we love you brothah. We will have plenty of willing hands at the show to help unload and reload. Thank you and we appreciate it Ed.

#2036 4 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Usually I don't post anything like that (those that have met me know I am usually chipper), but it rubbed me the wrong way. We all want it to be a success however its not easy for lots of us to just throw a couple pins in the back of a large vehicle and haul them down.

Believe me Max...we understand and get it my friend. No worries. We know your a great pin brother. You and your wife are always gracious about opening up your home and hosting parties. We know you're rep and passion brother. So no worries at all.

Anyone that can bring games or can help others get them to the show is greatly appreciated. Thank to you all! = )

#2040 4 years ago
Quoted from Patofnaud:

I may be bringing down a couple machines. Which brings to mind a couple questions...
If one were to bring a trailer down to Sturbridge, will there be parking?
If one brought games down to freeplay/sell can we go to the seminars all day and not have to babysit them?
What kind of support for servicing machines will there be or do we have to lug our tools/parts down?
First rodeo and very apprehensive to let strangers beat on my machine(s) without looking over their shoulders. Or trying to sell a machine that gets broken and no way to repair onsite.

Plenty of free parking for trailers.

We will have dedicated free play room staff who are there solely to watch the machines and police the area. So we are going to do our best to ensure no one abuses the any ones property. Machine abuse is also cause for ejection and will be posted outside the free play room.

You can catch every seminar without worry. Except for when someone wants to buy one of your machines!

Techs will e on hand to help repair games and keep them up and running. We're all in this together and want everything to run smoothly. If your machine breaks down, someone will call you to let you know so you can get it up and running again. If you need help, the techs will support you. Any costs associated with fixing your machine by a tech is between you and the tech of course, but they will be there to help and assist in any way they can.

Thanks.

#2042 4 years ago
Quoted from Daniml:

I'm not registered as an official staff member but I was able to make a last minute reservation for Thur night so I can be there around 4:00p to help out in any way I can while the rest of my party will be arriving the following day. I guess I'll just look for anyone wearing a staff shirt and offer my assistance to anyone in need.

Come find me when you get there D. I'll get you hooked up brothah. Thanks.

#2043 4 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Due up for another one soon ...... its been a month since I hosted something ....going through withdrawals

Gabe and I were bummed out because we were all set to attend your last event there in March I believe? But we ended up having a media team staff meet up that afternoon and night. so we were unable to attend.

Certainly hope I can have the pleasure of attending your next one bro. It'd be an honor to come check out your great game room and collection.

Thanks Max.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
$ 259.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 29.25
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple
$ 999.00
$ 19.99
Playfield - Plastics
Docquest Pinball Mods
$ 96.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 149.00
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 5,800.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 15.45
Gameroom - Decorations
KAHR.US Circuits
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 299.00
$ 89.99
$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinfidel.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside