IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nonstopswagger.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4559 8 years ago

WTT my LOTR for MM/MMR. Has the backbox eye flasher mod, upgraded flipper coils, mostly LEDs, a few extra figures installed, cliffys, side armor, latest ROM. There would be cash on my end for this trade. Will also sell it outright for $5,300.

rings_(resized).jpgrings_(resized).jpg

3 weeks later
#4722 7 years ago

LOTR, $5,000. See my listing for pictures: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/34429

IMG_20160508_212053_(resized).jpgIMG_20160508_212053_(resized).jpg

1 week later
2 weeks later
#4994 7 years ago
Quoted from purplemunkydishw:

Still looking for a WPC widebody back box to replace the one on my Road Show. Don't mind if its the wrong game, just want one a little more
structurally sound, mine has had a rough life.

Hmm, don't WPC widebodys have the same size backbox? Hence they are only "wide bodys".

2 months later
#5741 7 years ago

I noticed many of the other regional sub forums have pictures being allowed. What happened to this one, I can't post any? Yes I could probably scroll back a few pages... Somebody abusing the photos?

#5743 7 years ago

Thanks, that explains it. The photos thing is a little rough, I'm guessing the other regional threads will get the photos locked out soon enough. This one is the "beta test" to see if folks revolt.

Carry on.

6 months later
#7237 7 years ago

I was selling a nice LOTR here last June, for 5k, nobody wanted it. Pics are on my archived listing.
Ended up keeping it, glad I did.

#7239 7 years ago

For Trade is my Revenge from Mars with a Star Wars Episode 1 Kit. Looking for a modern stern.

Shopped, no insert wear, both tables play 100%.

The SWEP1 Kit comes with the translight, an additional prism card with ROM daughter board with all ROMS, a combo plunger launch ball shooter from "lockwhenlit.com" (not installed, you need to swap the RFM auto launch to the scared stiff type to make it fit).

RFM comes with the "saucer mod" lights done by the last owner, and cliffy's.

The main RFM cab has the ultimarc video amp mod, the monitor is a wells gardner. Also have a spare PC power supply and case fan.

Interested in trading for a modern stern. My wishlist, + or - cash depending on title/condition:
Indiana Jones 4
Pirates of the Caribbean
Family Guy
Simpsons Pinball Party
Ripley's

Let me know what you've got for trade, I'll send along pictures as I cannot post them here.

If I cannot make a trade I will sell this complete, or will break it up into whatever folks want to buy.

4 weeks later
#7377 7 years ago

For sale is my SWEP1 playfield, translight and shooter rod. Shoppped, playfield has no insert wear. Ready to drop into your P2K cab.

Also for sale P2K prism card with daughter board and ROMs.

#7382 7 years ago

SWEP1 Kit is now sold pending payment.

Quoted from NonStopSwagger:

For sale is my SWEP1 playfield, translight and shooter rod. Shoppped, playfield has no insert wear. Ready to drop into your P2K cab.
Also for sale P2K prism card with daughter board and ROMs.

SWEP1 Kit Sold pending payment.

PRISM card is still available, PM me if interested.

#7388 7 years ago
Quoted from NonStopSwagger:

SWEP1 Kit Sold pending payment.
PRISM card is still available, PM me if interested.

All sold, PRISM gone too.

1 week later
#7459 7 years ago

Revenge from Mars for Sale, would look real nice next to your newly ordered AFMr

Cliffy's, Saucer Lights, Ultimarc Video Amp and WG monitor. Recently shopped. Cab has bumps and scratches.

PM me if interested.

#7460 7 years ago

Looking for a Family Guy

#7469 7 years ago

Bump

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Revenge from Mars for Sale, would look real nice next to your newly ordered AFMr. Cliffy's, Saucer Lights, Ultimarc Video Amp and WG monitor. Recently shopped. Cab has bumps and ...”
2017-04-01
Merrimack, NH
2,700 (Firm)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 239 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7501 7 years ago

Still on the hunt for a family guy. Might even consider a POTC

Although am I crazy? The new aerosmith pro seems like a lot of game for not much more money. Some folks might be getting it for $5,100 shipped? Somebody talk some sense into me.

1 year later
#10509 6 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Floating it out here .... Family Guy with Matt McG topper. Plays 100%. Comes with Shrek translite and the Shrek figures to change it out for the kiddies. Looking to see what is for trade around the NH/Boston/Maine area. Kind of a "would let it go if something cool came up but not in a rush type thing". You know that wishy washy feeling where you want something new but don't have anything that's a must leave the house. I can throw some cash in a trade as well. Please no mint perfect Baywatch's that are priced high because of their great condition that only need some work

Where were you when I was looking for a FG last year? Ended up sourcing one from PA, not as nice as yours most likely, but I'm happy.

#10530 6 years ago

Wisper is a good guy, bought my first game from him in 2010. Good luck with the sale man!

4 years later
#24145 1 year ago

Road show for sale, no trades please, downsizing. I'm in Merrimack NH.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/aUWx5JAhzTwg5jXP8

#24189 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Road Show Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Recently serviced, new auto eddy board for the dozer recently added. Partial LEDs. Blast zone reinforcement kit and Cliffys installed at scoop and shooter lane. Both talking heads ...”
2022-07-17
Merrimack, NH
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 865 times
Contributed to Pinside

Just moved the game into my garage for easy pickup.

#24204 1 year ago

Price drop, I think this is now the lowest priced road show on pinside? Plus factor in that I'm throwing in a refurbished, fully populated spare WPC 89 driver board, and spare parts for the game.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Road Show Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Recently serviced, new auto eddy board for the dozer recently added. Partial LEDs. Blast zone reinforcement kit and Cliffys installed at scoop and shooter lane. Both talking heads ...”
2022-07-17
Merrimack, NH
Contributed to Pinside

#24209 1 year ago
Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

I don't understand the hate for Road Show. It shoots like a dream and if you install the Soren chip I think it's one of the best games ever made. At one point I loved it so much I owned TWO!
Does this game have the Soren chip? This is an AMAZING deal on this game, and the Soren chip would make it one of the best deals of all time.

Doesn't have the Soren chip, however if the new buyer wants to add it, they can be had for around $20.

And agreed, it's hard to find a good Pat Lawlor from the 90s at under 5k today.

#24293 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Road Show Archived
2022-07-17
Merrimack, NH
Contributed to Pinside

Midweek bump. Also if someone wants that wpc 89 driver board that was refurbished by coin op cauldron, let me know. Has the relay, will work with all wpc 89 games.

#24312 1 year ago

Wpc 89 driver board. V1, fully populated, vs a V2 or V3 with just the relay added later. $225, refurbished by coin op cauldron.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/R53h9hf89TicM76CA

#24317 1 year ago

I have a LOTR I might part with. I toyed with selling it a few years back, you can find pictures of it in my archived listings.

#24318 1 year ago

RS and my wpc89 driver board are both sale pending and no longer for consideration.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Road Show Archived
2022-07-17
Merrimack, NH
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#24439 1 year ago

Back up for sale, price reduced.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Road Show Archived
2022-07-17
Merrimack, NH
Contributed to Pinside

#24473 1 year ago

LOTR is sold. I still have a RS for sale.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nonstopswagger.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=nonstopswagger and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.