IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nocreditdot.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16 10 years ago

I have a nice Gorgar Id like to sell in the Northeast. Pics on this thread

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-exceptionally-nice-gorgar-near-pinfest

I do like this thread for games for sale.

2 months later
#355 9 years ago

Anyone have a Nineball, Skateball, or a Quicksilver?

2 weeks later
#443 9 years ago
1 year later
#2107 8 years ago

WTB a nice Fish Tales. If anyone has one, pm me.

Mike

3 months later
#2895 8 years ago

Im selling my nice Avatar LE. The ad is here.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/26987

Mike

7 months later
#5126 7 years ago

I will be posting a beautiful Fathom with a CPR playfield installed and nice original cabinet. Gorgeous original backglass. 4700 cash

Also. I will be listing a nice original Medusa. The game has beautiful original back glass and cabinet. 2500

I also have a gold CPR playfield for Medusa that will sell with the game for an additional 750. This game really doesn't need it. But it would make it a,museum piece candidate. I will sell the playfield separate if the new Medusa owner passes on it.

PM with interest. I have space issues so not really into trades. Cash and carry. Package deal for both possible. I am located in Blandon PA. Shipping with STI NAVL okay.

Mike

#5127 7 years ago
Quoted from nocreditdot:

I will be posting a beautiful Fathom with a CPR playfield installed and nice original cabinet. Gorgeous original backglass. 4700 cash
Also. I will be listing a nice original Medusa. The game has beautiful original back glass and cabinet. 2500
I also have a gold CPR playfield for Medusa that will sell with the game for an additional 750. This game really doesn't need it. But it would make it a,museum piece candidate. I will sell the playfield separate if the new Medusa owner passes on it.
PM with interest. I have space issues so not really into trades. Cash and carry. Package deal for both possible. I am located in Blandon PA. Shipping with STI NAVL okay.
Mike

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-nice-fathom-bally-1980

#5170 7 years ago

Selling a minty huo 2003 lotr with all the protectors from day 1. It has shaker installed beautiful and low play. If you want nice one this is it. Will post in the market shortly. I'm asking 5800 or best offer. PM with questions.

#5183 7 years ago

I will be listing a really nice example of a White Water. It has new everything and done up in chrome. PM if interested. i will get the market ad up tonight. I am thinning the herd. So really looking for cash and space.

Mike

1 week later
#5270 7 years ago

Selling a nice Marilyn taxi. The is a very nice example. It has a nice original playfield. New ramps, plastics, plastic protectors, new Marilyn cpr mirrored backglass, new target decals, new topper, and a very nice original cabinet. The game plays fast and right. 2600 cash on pickup.

Pm me with questions. Will be listing in the market soon. No trades need space

Mike

#5271 7 years ago
Quoted from nocreditdot:

Selling a nice Marilyn taxi. The is a very nice example. It has a nice original playfield. New ramps, plastics, plastic protectors, new Marilyn cpr mirrored backglass, new target decals, new topper, and a very nice original cabinet. The game plays fast and right. 2600 cash on pickup.
Pm me with questions. Will be listing in the market soon. No trades need space
Mike

Sale pending thanks

1 month later
#5901 7 years ago

Wtb really nice gorgar

1 month later
#6254 7 years ago

Thinking of selling the completely restored beautiful example of a Monster Bash I have. If interested PM me.

Mike

1 week later
#6340 7 years ago
Quoted from Scotty78:

My thoughts exactly. Still looking.

I have a blown out Gorgar for sale. The backglass is worn, the playfield, is worn, the plastics are broken, 1 display is bad,1 display is missing, and the game is not working or booting at all. I am asking 2K for it. If you pay full price I will include the rusty original 1979 pinball that shipped with the game. I also have one good fuse which will more than likely fix everything. Any takers???

#6343 7 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

I trust there's no credit dot

The displays are completely blank. There isn't a dot, digit or anything. A couple GI lights turn on and a few coils lock on. So it is real close to working. I wiped off all the easy to reach places with some novus on a dirty rag. I also changed a couple of the rubbers that were in reach with some partially used yellow ones I had laying around. Its practically shopped out now. 4K by Christmas!!!

3 months later
#7198 7 years ago

I am looking for a nice Road Show. If anyone has one please let me know.

Thanks!!

#7200 7 years ago
Quoted from jcar302:

Do a central jersey search on craigs. As of last week there was 3 road shows that came up (that's right, three).

Thanks Ill check it out

2 months later
#7608 7 years ago

I am selling my Avatar LE. The ad is in the market place. Pickup during Allentown show.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-huo-avatar-le

mike

3 months later
#8380 6 years ago

I have a really nice Road Show for sale

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-road-show-18

1 year later
#11449 5 years ago

Looking for a William's Grand prix. If anyone is looking to sell PM me.

Thanks
Mike

3 weeks later
#11620 5 years ago

I am considering trading or selling my HuO Metallica premium. I would prefer a trade and cash. Games I'm looking for in nice condition.

Stern Stars
Stern Quicksilver
Gottlieb Joker Poker
DE Tommy

Thanks
Mike

#11623 5 years ago
Quoted from nocreditdot:

I am considering trading or selling my HuO Metallica premium. I would prefer a trade and cash. Games I'm looking for in nice condition.
Stern Stars
Stern Quicksilver
Gottlieb Joker Poker
DE Tommy
Thanks
Mike

I forgot to mention Medusa in my list.

#11640 5 years ago
Quoted from New_England:

I would reach out to Fast Eddie. He drove my South Park machine from New Jersey to Vermont for $350. Wrapped it better than a NIB and helped set it up for me. Couldn't recommend him more.

Agreed.. I have used him many times. Great guy.

#11719 5 years ago

I totally agree with the Avatar love spoken here. I had to strategize how to get to final battle. When I did it was so worth it, final battle is a good wizard mode. I have been there all of once in 3 years. It feels like a bit of a throwback to earlier games which I like.

Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

How so? Both have basically the same rule style but...
Iron man dumps 50 million in your lap if you wizard, or you’re scoring 200, 300k shots. Bash toy monger? Big whoop! Best thing about iron man is the triple spinners. Iron Man is not as amazing as people want to believe it is.
That Link shot is super satisfying and Amp suit is such a narrow yet satisfying skill type of shot, it might be one of the best in pinball. Call outs and voice work are absolutely superior compared to Iron Man. The x multipliers are excellent if placed correctly and the game will kick your ass in, it’s so hard. Imo it’s a better overall looking pin and theme as well.
Boom- Final Battle for the win.

4 months later
#12724 5 years ago

I am going to be listing 2 very nice pins for sale a meteor and a grand prix. Both are in phenomenal condition. You would be hard pressed to find either in better shape. I need to make some room and trying to thin the herd
They both will be listed on the marketplace tomorrow. If you have interest PM me.

Mike

3 months later
#13602 4 years ago

Looking to sell my HUO Sopranos. It has all the good stuff color screen, plastic protectors etc. Let me know if any interest.

Mike

1 week later
#13696 4 years ago

WTB empty Data East cabinet from the 90s.

Let me know
Mike

5 months later
4 months later
#16272 4 years ago

Looking for a EBD preferably in nice shape. Trade or buy outright.

#16305 4 years ago

WTB nice whitewater. Let me know if you have one. Trade or buy outright

Mike

6 months later
#18256 3 years ago

I have a low play JP premium w shaker and plastic protectors I would consider trading for the right game with cash coming my way for the right example. Games I am looking for:

Funhouse
BSD
Creech
Stargazer
Quicksilver
Fathom

I am looking for high end examples not beaters. The JP is not for sale as Id prefer trade.

Thanks
Mike

3 months later
#19410 3 years ago

Looking for a nice count down.

#19504 3 years ago

Looking for a countdown and/or pinball pool. PM with any leads

#19508 3 years ago

Fast Eddie is the best. I have used him several times and his attention to detail is second to none. If you need to have a game shipped in the northeast, he is the safest bet.

Mike

Quoted from Looprunner:

I used Fast Eddie's services for the first time this week. Great dude! I've never seen a game packed so well. It took forever to unpack it. He really took care of the machine. I'm glad I didn't go with a standard freight company.

#19516 3 years ago

Thinking about moving on from my low play JP2 premium. It has all the goodies including topper, shooter rod, shaker etc. Id rather work a trade for something on my wishlist. Let me know what you have and we can discuss it.

4 months later
#21053 2 years ago

Looking for a sopranos.

1 month later
1 week later
#21779 2 years ago

Have a really nice Joker poker I'd sell 2500. Pm if any interest.

1 month later
#22420 2 years ago

I have a Gottlieb Count-Down Id part with. Great cosmetics. But needs to be gone thru. Never powered up. Consider it a nice cosmetic project. $1200. I have a new plastic set and a new drop target set to go with it. Pm with interest.

Mike

2 months later
#23138 2 years ago

Looking for a AIQ premium/LE HUO or NIB. Would trade a loaded high end TZ and work out the cash difference depending. Let me know

Mike

#23146 2 years ago

I may be moving an extremely nice TZ to fund another toy. Ill get an ad up soon. If anyone is interested please PM me to discuss. The TZ has been in my collection for many years and has all the desirable mods and upgrades.

Thanks
Mike

#23167 2 years ago

I will be thinning the herd shortly and moving out 2 really nice classic Sterns. I have a fully restored Seawitch and beautiful original Stars. I will get ads up this weekend. Seawitch $4200 Stars $3000. PM for more details.

Mike

4 months later
#24426 1 year ago

I Have a high end restored Meteor with all new everything that I’m considering parting with. Send me a message if any interest.

Mike

3 months later
4 months later
#26782 1 year ago

Listed a nice TZ.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “I am selling my exceptionally nice TZ after many many years of ownership. It has every imaginable upgrade and mod. It has been bullet proof for years. If you are looking for a ni...”
2023-03-10
Blandon, PA
10,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 528 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#26867 1 year ago

I have a pin stadium kit I removed from a sopranos if anyone has interest. Works fine. It just isnt my kinda thing.

1 week later
#26975 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I am selling my HUO Sopranos. The game has less than 400 plays lifetime! If you are looking for a nice one than this is it. The game plays flawlessly. The game has the followin...”
2023-04-02
Blandon, PA
7,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 625 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 month later
#27266 11 months ago

Just listed if anyone is looking.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “I am selling my exceptionally nice AFM. I have had for close to 20 years. I have receipts from the previous owner. As far as I know this one has never been in the wild. If you ar...”
2023-05-14
Blandon, PA
10,250 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 386 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 month later
#27599 10 months ago

Anyone in the northeast looking for scratch free playfield glass? Im switching over my newer Sterns to voodoo glass. I have 4 pieces from NIB games. Pickup only $100.

1 month later
#28113 8 months ago

WTB/WTT nice unfaded fishtales. Anyone have one?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nocreditdot.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=nocreditdot and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.