IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nerdygrrl.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#792 9 years ago

Bally Star Trek Project Machine $600 OBO located in western MA. Thread with pics https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-star-trek-600

1 month later
#981 9 years ago

Centigrade 37 in western MA. Would entertain trades as well +/- cash

Looking for a Diner, Whirlwind, or Judge Dredd or something else equally fun

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/centigrade-37-1500-obo

3 months later
3 weeks later
#1546 9 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

Here is what I will have ready for sale soon.
World Cup Soccer 2,200
Lethal Weapon 3 1,300
Lethal Weapon 3 1,300
Striker Extreme 1,300
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1,400
Cue Ball Wizard 1,300
Rollergames Diamond Plate with drop targets 2300
Pinbot new CPR playfield mostly new parts 3,000 (Playfield, plastics, displays, vortex ramp, lamp sockets, underplayfield relays, main ramp)
Star Trek Pro routed but nice 3,900
Nascar 2,200
Twister 1,500
More soon

Nice!

2 months later
5 months later
#3429 8 years ago

I should still have my pics from my tear down.

1 month later
#3806 8 years ago

I dig it. I wish I could have EM's at my place.

1 month later
#4143 8 years ago

I am listing my F-14 Tomcat. I picked this up last spring and have not done much to it. I was planning on doing a full restore, but I am about to start my Rollergames restoration and realized I won't be able to get to this until at least next year. I know Freeplay40 is re-doing the plastic ramps for these and offering red, blue and clear as he has done with Swords of Fury. Buthamburg is also starting work on repro playfields that should be out within the year.

It's a decent player's machine and a great restoration candidate. Mylar is coming up, has typical wear. Arrow inserts are actually level so no game play issues. NOS translite and new glass, all four flippers were just rebuilt and upgraded, 90% LED'd, original boards, inline fuse mod has been done as has a dropdown for the beacon lamps.

We had it on last weekend for five to six hours, it got a ton of play, the only issue that popped up was the right sling needs a switch adjustment.

Asking $1200 which is what I have into it. Also willing to trade plus/minus cash depending on what you have.

Pics: http://s1209.photobucket.com/user/nerdygrrl/library/F-14%20Tomcat

#4148 8 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

There will be a lot more once people can see and play GB!

EXACTLY!

#4167 8 years ago
Quoted from ryandimx:

Probably going to sell Starship Troopers this week or next if I can find some time to clean it up.
Body has some wear spots but playfield is nice.

PM sent.

#4246 8 years ago

Nice looking machine Stang!

#4336 8 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

So just remember 2200 geto a Swords of fury to Boston/Albany or NJ TP
And it's super nice nice nice too!

You should post over in the SoF club. Lots of folks looking for on there. Honestly I can't believe this is still available. That is one minty machine.

2 months later
#5098 7 years ago

WTB: Fishtales, Judge Dredd, or a Starship Troopers

I am parting with BSD and just want to mix up the lineup a bit. I am open to other titles as well.

#5110 7 years ago

Speaking of, I will be driving from Maine back to the land of NoHope, MA with cash in pocket today if anyone has a JD, FT, Starship Troopers or something else interesting.

2 months later
#5864 7 years ago

Looking for a Starship Troopers, Dredd, Fishtales, Whirlwind....
maybe an EATPM or CFTBL project

#5888 7 years ago

I had the pleasure of meeting ryandimx yesterday. What a stand up member. Buy, sell, trade with confidence.

3 months later
#6781 7 years ago

I have a very nice, restored SoF that I will be listing soon. Hoping the lighting will be ok enough to snap some pics and list it in market tomorrow. Level II cleared and touched PF, new plastics, new ramps, LED displays, LED throughout, all mechs got new springs, sleeves, new stand up targets, rebuilt flippers.....

#6804 7 years ago

Here is a pic feed for SoF. Still trying to figure out the new camera. I will add some better photos later. Some have inquired about trades. I would be willing to trade for a lesser title and cash.

Will link to market place ad once I get better photos

Cabinet 8.5/10, Translight 8/10
http://s1209.photobucket.com/user/nerdygrrl/library/Swords%20of%20Fury?sort=3&page=1

1 month later
#7169 7 years ago

Got a little distracted with the holidays and things. I would like to move my SoF and selfishly I would like to see it stay local. Would prefer a cash sale, but open to trades plus cash, etc. I would prefer Williams System 11 and DMD titles.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Selling my clean and mostly restored SoF. Good: Playfield is a Level II restore by CaptianNeo, New Ramps (old ones will be included), new plastics, LED Displays, LED's throughout...”
2017-02-07
Northampton, MA
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 424 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7206 7 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

LOTR
Bride of Pinbot new left ramp, LEDs in GI, fully shopped out, decent cabinet and playfield 2,300
Big Guns, great example 1,200
Possibly NIB Addams..

Wowzer!

#7261 7 years ago

There is a sweet Episode 1 HUO machine on the prior page

#7265 7 years ago
Quoted from zutton1:

It's sold...but thank you. Also you miss your Popeye? It's still going strong! Played it last night. Hope all is well.

Man, that was a beautiful Popeye! I'm glad it's still getting love.

3 weeks later
#7376 7 years ago

Anybody have any interest in a NOS, non factory cleared Demo Man PF? I picked this up for 750 and would like to get that back. Sadly I did not notice some slight inserts raise. One looks like a hairline crack the other looks like decal lines. The perfectionist in me can't install it as is knowing that it can be fixed and I don't have the skills or the fund to repair. It doesn't appear the clear is cracked, it is just cosmetic. One could repair, or simply glue the inserts in place and leave as it.

I plan on posting in the market place today/tomorrow. Aside form the freeze inserts the PF is STUNNING.

http://s1209.photobucket.com/user/nerdygrrl/library/DM%20PF?sort=3&page=1

1 week later
#7410 7 years ago

Finally got my ad up. Selling the NOS DM PF I picked up. A couple of the inserts lifted ever so slightly and I am not comfortable doing the work.

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “I picked up this NOS DM cleared PF for my DM project. Upon further inspection I noticed that 3 of the "FREEZE" inserts had started to raise-however so slightly. I am not capable of...”
2017-03-26
Northampton, MA
600 (OBO)
Archived after: 28 days
Viewed: 513 times

2 weeks later
#7565 7 years ago

I still have this beauty and would love to see it go to a good home. May be interested in a cash/trade for some arcade stuff. Mostly looking for Nintendo and Neo Geo bits

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “I picked up this NOS DM cleared PF for my DM project. Upon further inspection I noticed that 3 of the "FREEZE" inserts had started to raise-however so slightly. I am not capable of...”
2017-03-26
Northampton, MA
600 (OBO)
Archived after: 28 days
Viewed: 513 times

#7621 7 years ago

Did I miss something with GWAXT72? I just tried to send him a PM and his account has been deactivated.

#7630 7 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

NJGecko went to that great Pinside in the sky as well. So that's two down.

Gecko went too?!

This is why we can't have nice things. It would be one thing if they were MIA and not trying to work something out with buyer, but if they are communicating and trying? People need to pump their brakes.

#7646 7 years ago

A pin has come up locally that I would like to snag so I am going to list my Demo Man: full LED's, nice PF, swear ROMS, updated trough boards. Needs a shop out.

The cabinet is a bit dinged in the front and ramps have cracking around mounts and guards. I have a new set of Titan clear bands, flipper rebuild kits for the flippers, new cabinet and head decals and some assorted other bits.

Asking 2k

Also have an NOS cleared PF that will need to have some inserts leveled that I will include for 2.5K

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Demolition Man Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Full LED's, nice PF, swear ROMS, upgraded trough boards. Needs a shop out. The cabinet is a bit dinged in the front, lock down bar holes, etc handles are worn, and ramps have crac...”
2017-04-20
Northampton, MA
2,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 392 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7650 7 years ago

DM is sold pending pickup. NOS PF is still available. Weekend price drop of $600

I'll be driving through RI, CT, and NY over the next few days and can deliver.

#7671 7 years ago

It's not FS, but I thought I would ask here, I have a potential buyer for my DM PF, can any of my MA pals be my mule and deliver to pinfest? I will pay in cold hard Canadian currency, BBQ or beer.

#7677 7 years ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

If you can't get it to Eric I can deliver it too.

Awesome guys! Many thanks!

6 months later
#9155 6 years ago

Hey Gang,

I have a friend looking for a good condition GnR. If any of y'all are looking to part with one let me know and I'll get y'all in touch.

1 month later
#9569 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

MET gone and picked up last night. Younger sister was in a pretty significant car accident, needed surgery on both wrists. Needs a lot of help financially. Hate moving these games, but some days things are more important than pinball.
Thanks for all the messages about the circumstances too. Much appreciated.

Damn man, I am sorry. I hope all is as well as it can be. Hoping for a full and speedy recovery.

#9599 6 years ago

Off topic, I am thinking about parting with my Punch-Out project. Working and 99.9% complete (missing power supply. Had a switching PS in there). Monitors re-capped, cab prepped for paint or laminate. Includes new T molding and sideart. As much as I love it, I'm not sure my floors can handle a third double monitor cab. $1300

Would also sell with unpopulated CP and no PCB $600

2 weeks later
#9707 6 years ago
Quoted from Langless28:

Bump for my high speed

Great price and very tempting.

1 month later
#9932 6 years ago

I just listed my old Whirlwind playfield for sale if anyone is looking for one.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/59995

2 weeks later
#10074 6 years ago

Is Fast Eddie the guy that does the trips south? There is a pin I am interested i and was just going to try and get some delivery quotes today.

2 months later
#10587 5 years ago

My friends at Coast City Comics in Portland Maine are selling their LOTR 5K. Had been HUO until they put it in their shop (sigh)

https://www.facebook.com/coastcitycomics/posts/10156507067708814

#10590 5 years ago
Quoted from Pedleboy:

I secretly don't want this to sell..... so I can keep playing it. Or trip over 5k on my way to work.
D.

Sorry, maybe they can negotiate some visitation rights for you. They are planing to replace with an Iron Maiden which is kind of cool, I guess.

#10593 5 years ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

Still looking for a playfield wireform that is 4-1/2” from post to post. It is for a joker poker but I’ll take any wireform at that length or longer with any bend just to fix it. Thx mike

It shouldn't be "that" hard to build one. I believe Linoleum built his for his custom pin.

1 month later
#10906 5 years ago

I picked up a very well loved Black Knight yesterday, I am looking for a BG, plastics first and foremost and maybe a PF. Don't need to be NOS or repro, just better than what I have and before Gabe jumps in spamming the thread-I have no doubt there may be some at Pintastic, but I can't make it this weekend.

1 week later
#10946 5 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

I decided it was a good idea to drop space shuttle on my foot yesterday, nice thing is nothing on space shuttle broke. My foot wasnt as lucky. Looks like I may be out of work for while, and would rather not tap into my savings account if I do not have to, so Im going to tap on the pinball savings.
All games are working but could use a shop job and have small issues (Switches needing to be adjusted, ect) .
Flash - 750 (some flaking in BG)
Time Warp - 750 (Some flaking in BG)
Viking - 1250 (worn playfield/ one side of cab faded)
rack em up - 950 (playfield wear near pops, minor BG flaking in the faces. )

Sorry to hear that, let me know if you need a hand with anything.

#10983 5 years ago
Quoted from mainelycoasters:

Mike does great work. When he says it is in good shape and runs great he means it.

+1 I have seen this machine. Mike does amazing work and holds nothing back. His work is stunning. His prices are always fair in relation to labor and parts invested. BY far one of the best guys in this hobby.

#10989 5 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

It was stated that WCS is a 3-4k pin. That's the comment I disagreed with.
You could have a 5k Nip It plated with 24k gold. Doesn't mean the standard Nip It is worth 5k.
In general, WCS is NOT going for 3-4k. (unless you own one of course)

+1 this is where stuff got confusing because seller neglected to add all of the work that had been done to the pin. Unshopped, unrestored WCS is not worth what Mike is asking, but his is completely gone over/restored.

1 month later
#11343 5 years ago

Listing my BK project $850

Not Booting, cab in great shape, boards are very clean with no alkaline damage, PF about a 7, BG about a 4.

Rebuilt the PS minus the HV line as I was going to do LED displays, but have the parts for that.
Sound board re-capped.
Ordered NVRAM that I have yet to install which should solve the boot issue, as well as a new connectors for the forty pin, and caps for the main boards.

PM me for pics.

3 months later
#12271 5 years ago

Anyone here looking for a Taxi? I had one offered up to me in trade for my Red Tent. Not really what I am looking for at the moment, but if someone here is looking, I'll see what I can do.

Also Off Topic, but if anyone here is looking, I am selling my Nintendo red tent. If you are not familiar with the machine, this Nintendo's four player head to head cocktail cab. Great party game and comes with a bunch of games and boards.

The monitors are very clean, low, minimal burn. They could use a cap kit, I have the kits here, I just won't have time to do them. All sticks have been taken apart cleaned and re-greased. Body is in ok shape, but this was a routed machine.

Comes with the following PCB's:

Nintendo Multi Kit Both Sides: IIRC Games Loaded Bombjack, SMB, Excitebike, Pinball, Clu Clu Land, Ice Climber, Wrecking Crew, Baloon Fight, Battle City, ...

Dr Mario (original Daughter Board)/Super Mario Brothers

Additional PCB with Repro Goonies/Gradius Daughter Board and Both Rom Sets

Another Blank PCB. I have a complete chip set including PPU for Slalom and Hogan's Alley as well

Asking $2500 OBO

#12273 5 years ago

Not worth it to me over the Red Tent. I figured I reach out here in case anyone was looking, try and help someone out.

#12277 5 years ago
Quoted from Snowyetti:

I had a red tent sold it for 250 working it’s cool but not in the same realm value wise

Nintendo prices have sky rocketed, I sold my last tent for $1500 a couple of years ago. They're selling non working w/o monitors these days for $700. The Dr Mario daughtercard alone cost $200.

Taxis are a dime a dozen. The Tents are getting harder to find, especially with clean monitors.

#12282 5 years ago
Quoted from jcar302:

While taxi's are more common, if you getting rid of the red tent anyway, it would most likely be a win financially depending on the taxi condition.
In most cases I think the majority here consider it a win when you get a pin for an arcade.
If the taxi has good ramps, little to no playfield wear, a decent cabinet and plays, it makes sense to take it.
It's hard to get arcade guys to pay $1500 for anything, taxi even at $2000+ is nothing compared to what pin guys spend daily.
Now if it's beat, it will be a money pit...
I'm a 50/50 guy with pins and arcades and I like Nintendo stuff (have a playchoice 10).

I don't know about that, have you seen arcade prices lately? 2K+ for Paperboys, Tappers, PC-10's. 3K for ICB. TMNTIT boards going for $800. We are talking System 11 money. I sold my last tent for $1500, this one is in better shape and has a ton of great boards.

I listed it because I just bought an MB (huzzah) So I would prefer cash and I kind of already have a Taxi. A couple of folks here have messaged with interest, hopefully we can work something out that will make everyone happy.

#12287 5 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Selling my Funhouse. Price is $3500. I'll post pics later today.

Damn it's raining Funhouses up in here. Must be a sign...

#12303 5 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Saw that. 8 hrs each way is out of my range, though. Thanks!

Fast Eddie to the rescue....that is totally in his range

#12351 5 years ago

Anyone have a Rottendog WPC 89 driver board that they would like to part with?

#12386 5 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Anyone have any interest in a CPR taxi or whirlwind playfield?

Hmmm, I may be interested in that Taxi. Though I am not sure I'm over my CPR PTSD.

#12403 5 years ago

I just got my new Demo Man setup only to realize I am missing the A-16100-2 Driver 8 PCB. I know Rottendog sells a replacement, but I am anxious to get this going and was hoping to find an original locally. Hit me up if you have one that you want to part with.

#12411 5 years ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

Might be selling my ice cold beer to buy a pin. I’ll post here if so

Quoted from Rascal_H:

I think Melissa NerdyGirl was looking for one.

Oooooh, I mean I am, but was hoping for more of a project that a complete and working one. Still tempting though.

#12412 5 years ago

Swinger EM. PF and BG are in excellent shaped. Shopped out not too long ago without many plays. Asking $500 OBO located in Easthampton MA. Come on out, pick up Swinger, and grab some great beers and/or weed from two awesome breweries and the pot shop next door.

#12444 5 years ago
Quoted from Richthofen:

Super fair price on GOT. Sad I didn’t jump on it!

Ed's games are always immaculate and priced well. One of the best guys in the hobby.

#12470 5 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

Lol, thanks, I thought I corrected all of them. It changed to Wilbur every time!

I feel you, we have a local guy out here whose handle is Linoleum, Lin for short. Whenever I type, "pin" it autocorrects to "Lin". Drives me effing crazy.

1 week later
#12520 5 years ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

Does anyone have a good set of 27” chrome legs for a gottlieb.

I may, I will measure today, if they will work you can have them.

1 week later
#12572 5 years ago
Quoted from TheCnyPinGuy:

Casually Looking for an F14 Tomcat Cabinet
Doesn’t need to be perfect but not water damaged and having graphics is a plus
Thanks !!

There's a nice looking one on the NH CL. Seller seems to be a super solid dude and his FS ad is one of the best I have seen.

nh.craigslist.org link

2 weeks later
#12686 5 years ago
Quoted from Mizzou0103:

I just posted a CFTBL in the marketplace.

Machine - For Sale
Creature from the Black LagoonNew!Partially shopped/refurbished “This is the first pinball machine I ever bought. I got it from Automated Services about 3 years ago. It has a NOS hologram that is still green. I’ve also replaced the broken p...”
20 hours ago Bethlehem, PA 5,100
Mizzou0103

Great looking machine. I may have to list a game or two.

#12726 5 years ago
Quoted from Mizzou0103:

I dropped the price on my Creature to $5000.

Machine - For Sale
Creature from the Black LagoonPartially shopped/refurbished “This is the first pinball machine I ever bought. I got it from Automated Services about 3 years ago. It has a NOS hologram that is still green. I’ve also replaced the broken p...”
4 days ago Bethlehem, PA 5,000
Mizzou0103

You're killing me with this. I may have to list Demo Man or SST

1 month later
#13058 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

I agree with you. You would be amazed at the $3k offers I received where people said "Well, I can just buy a remake NIB so any more than $3k is not worth it"....I laughed and politely declined. Go buy at remake then.

That's nuts! $3900 AFM is an "I'll take it, when can I come and get it?" kind of deal.

Quoted from Boslaw:

I'm looking for a Target Alpha in MA if anyone is looking to sell.

Jim from the Sanctum had one FS not too long ago

#13082 5 years ago

I have a buddy looking for his first pin. He's got 1K to spend. Probably looking for a Bally/Williams SS, as I don't have a ton of exp working on gottliebs and I will probably be the one working on it.

#13093 5 years ago

Williams Swinger EM. I shopped this out and since then has gotten little play. Recently sold it, was working, new owner had it for about a week and the ball advance unit stopped working. This is not my game, I want nothing more to do with it. Solid shape. Clean PF, great BG. I can get photos for anyone interested, there may be some above. Looking for $150 pickup in Easthampton, MA 01027

#13097 5 years ago
Quoted from ejacques:

If zaphod passes....we would probably take this for a Western Mass Pinball club we are trying to get off the ground.

Damn, I was originally going to reach out to you since you showed interest last time, but then I saw above where you said you had "too many EM's" and didn't. I am pretty sure this is pending sale, but if it falls through, it's yours.

#13102 5 years ago
Quoted from ejacques:

No worries....there's always more games. Nerdy is just in my backyard. Enjoy the game...its a fun one.

I have a nice High Speed here without an MPU. Just saying.

#13103 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinash:

Does anyone have a LOTR they are looking to sell?

Coast City Comics in Portland did for a while. I am not sure if they still have it.

1 week later
#13157 5 years ago

Selling a WPC 89 Driver board that I picked up for my Demo Man. Ad says it all.

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
Used, fair condition - “I picked this up from a friend and was told it just needed a transistor swap. I did that and installed the board and got the typical rebooting BR issue. I don't really want to wast...”
2019-10-01
Northampton, MA
Archived after: 37 days
Viewed: 441 times

#13196 5 years ago

Most likely putting an offer in on a house. So some things have to go.

* Demo Man: Faded Sideart, nice playfield, recently shopped out, new titans, some LED's, new cars, NOS plastics, halo buttons and aluminum triggers will be included, but are not installed...Will need a crane motor board ($50) $2600

Judge Dredd: Simply stunning example. Very clean, near Mint Sideart, DeadWorld Mod. Topper (repaired) $3100

Starship Troopers: Cab fade, solid PF, some orange fade on PF, some chipping inserts, new titans and NOS plastics (except for lanes) $2500

* RoboCop: Player's cab, plays awesome. One of my favorite pins in the lineup and not an easy one to come by. Almost debating selling Tapper to keep this and SST $1900

* Mycroft has right of first refusal

2 weeks later
#13374 5 years ago
Quoted from Mizzou0103:

I posted my CFTBL. I’m super close to Pinfest if anyone is headed up this way.

Oh man, this is super tempting, I just wish you were a bit closer.

Machine - For Sale

Creature from the Black Lagoon

New!

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “This is a nice players Creature. I recently shopped it out and put brand new Titan bands in it. I also bought a PPS hologram, which is super clear. It looks blue in the picture,...”

1 day ago

Bethlehem, PA

Mizzou0103

#13420 5 years ago
Quoted from CookyJar:

Local pickup (Oceanside, NY). Possible delivery to Allentown Pinfest.

Other - For Sale

Playchoice 10 Dual Monitor

New!

“Playchoice 10 Dual Monitor
Beautifully restored machine, works fantastic
-PowerPak - Loaded with 100s of NES games
-Double Dragon, Pro-Wresting included
-NES Zapper to PC10/Vs Arca...”

13 hours ago

Oceanside, NY

1,500 (OBO)

CookyJar

Oh, that is tempting.

1 week later
#13471 4 years ago

Off topic, anyone driving back from Pinfest today with space to grab a game in NJ on the way back?

2 weeks later
#13638 4 years ago

Iron Maiden pro. Currently at The Sanctum. 4900$

Damn that went fast!

#13640 4 years ago

I have a Gottlieb wedgehead, head, and lightboard. Mostly stripped, but has back "door". Free Pickup in 01027

1 month later
#14163 4 years ago

About to list my Demo Man, apparently they are falling from the sky. Pics and ad to be added later. Looking for $3200 OBO Rottendog CPU, top side tear down, titans, everything tumbled and polished, new mini driver board, new crane motor, new ribbon cables, new cars, NOS plastics, flipper bats...red aluminum triggers and blue halo buttons included, but not installed.....

edit: and the driver board just had the reset mod done by Allan Davidson.

1 week later
#14276 4 years ago

I finally managed to get some pics up.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Demolition Man Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I did a lot to this, it's basically all been redone. Rottendog CPU, Driver rebuilt and bullet proofed by Allan Davidson, new mini driver, new crane motor, new upgraded trough boar...”
2019-08-05
Northampton, MA
3,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 301 times
Contributed to Pinside

#14296 4 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

I have a nice ICB. I bought into the hype on this game, and see why its a quarter eater in a bar, but it does not have me wanting to keep playing.
It has a nice glass and new side art.
I'd love to trade it for a pin or couple of pins. I'm open to working or project games. Also willing to deliver.

You're killing me smalls. If you decide to sell let me know.

1 month later
#14683 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinballmike217:

Price drop - MMR $7300, GOTG pro $4800.

Damn Mike, that MMR is tempting.

#14685 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinballmike217:

I really don't want to let it go but Elvira is calling me.............

I feel that.

#14699 4 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Looking for a nice MM or MMR within driving distance of NYC.

Not sure what your definition of "driving distance" is, but Pinballmike217 has a beautiful MMR out by Boston

1 month later
#14927 4 years ago

Anyone doing deliveries from FL (Orlando) to up north? I know Ed doesn't go down that far, nor would I ask him.

1 week later
#15005 4 years ago
Quoted from baller88:

Cleaning out some projects
System 11 Fire. Someone started a complete teardown and shop job. top side of the playfield is dissassembled . All parts, plastics, and ramps are here. Board set is complete and cabinet is very nice. Playfield is in good shape, Great winter project $950
Jurassic park lost world. super faded but solid, playfield is clean and looks like it was shopped recently. Missing Power driver - $1950 I may include a rottendog power driver for a easy sale
Rolling Stones Bally not really a project- Just needs to be shopped Backglass is super. should be fine after shopping $1250
Firepower - also just needs a super cleaning. Probably some board work, its a mediocre shape firepower $750
Dale JR Chrome routed but nice, I did a quickie shop job on it . $2850
jokerz - complete working machine in way above average shape- $1250
Asteroids - $250 average shape- I have a couple
Arkanoid in a pacman cabinet works perfect. $300
Centepde cabaret New cap kit plays perfect Rare dedicated cabaret $450
I also have a really nice Diner, whirlwind, as well as lots of wpc games going up in the next couple weeks
Prices are Firm they are super fair, Nothing is wet or damaged , everything is as/is

Amazing prices. I would be all over that fire had I not just grabbed two games. Best of luck with the sale .

1 month later
#15194 4 years ago

Off topic post. I'm getting ready to list an Atari Centipede cabaret AKA mini FS

Refurbed PCB with warranty by Andy B
New CPO, trackball, etc on CP
New T-Molding
New Big Blue
Recapped AR

It was operator owned and in his home for the last 20+ years and is super clean. I purchased this for my friend’s cafe and rebuilt almost everything so it could be used on site. The only thing I did not do was rebuild the G07 or address the monitor burn as they were going to toss an LCD in there if anything popped up.
If you want a Centipede Cabaret you won’t find one in better shape.

Going to ask $1100 OBO cash or trade.

#15207 4 years ago
Quoted from Jiggly_Martian:

Still available....

Machine - For Sale

Earthshaker

Used - shows wear, needs some work “Earthshaker project..

*It is Missing the backglass.

Machine plays a game,but needs a lot of work.
Solenoids work including the diverter and shaker.
Cabinet has scratches and scuf...”

2 days ago

Bethlehem, PA

1,750 (OBO)

Jiggly_Martian

I have a BG FS for this if anyone grabs it.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/used-earthshaker-back-glass-backlglass

2 weeks later
#15312 4 years ago
Quoted from sulli10:

Selling 4 games to Shake up the fleet
A real nice original creature. Very clean. Nicest original snack hole I have seen on an original. LED’s in the play field. Nice cabinet with some touch ups at the Flipper buttons. No cracked plastics , new creature ramp, original black legs. 4900

Oh man, why did I have to be responsible with my 2019 bonus. I want a CFTBL so badly.

What a great list of games at great prices.

#15314 4 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Sulli's games are alway in fantastic shape. Great guy to deal with!

Rub a little more salt in my wounds why don'tcha

1 week later
#15394 4 years ago
Quoted from mtbpinball:

Machine - For Trade

Creature from the Black Lagoon

Partially shopped/refurbished “Creature from the Black Lagoon in good condition. Nice playfield. Full LEDs and manual included. works great. $5200. Also interested in trades especially Bally Williams games 80s a...”

2 days ago

Harleysville, PA

Trade

mtbpinball

Have a creature up for sale or trade really looking to trade for Williams Bally games. Late 80s through 90s era

If only my ES and Taxi restorations were finished...I will get a Creech one day.

1 week later
#15498 4 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Love my Mr.Game Mac Attack is not getting played as much might consider trading it for the right offer will consider anything just let me know. Also have a Revenge From Mars which is my moms game only other game i could persuade her to trade it for is a Junkyard if anyone is interested.

That Mac Attack looks cool, but what kind of person trades their mom's RFM

#15503 4 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Haha I know she loves it but she likes it because it's unique but we don't play it much so been trying to convince her to let us get something we will all enjoy but it still needs to be a game she likes a lot.

Totally makes sense. I LOVE RFM, but after a while it's kind f the same old same. Best of luck with everything.

#15515 4 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Looking for an Escalera powered hand truck to move games. Because stairs suck. If you’ve got one sitting in a closet or a garage that you no longer need, let me know.

There was one FS on KLOV last week in vid game parts

#15518 4 years ago
Quoted from SilverballSleuth:

Crowns Golf Cocktail $250 OBO. This thing needs to go ASAP.
I’ll trade for pretty much any EM, working or not and add a little cash depending.
Offer me anything. I need the floor space. At least with a pin you can store stuff underneath it.
Would consider neon signs, anything cool that mounts to a wall, fine art, okay art, pinball parts, lightweight mannequins, antiques, unique light fixtures/lamps, scientific models, sculptures, astrological paraphernalia etc as part or full trade too.

tempting....

#15542 4 years ago
Quoted from Langless28:

O god I’ve always wanted an area 51

It took me 8 years to get one in the condition I wanted. The game is an absolute blast. For like $40 you can upgrade and do the Max Force combo with it. You *may be able to install Site 4 too. I am not 100% sure though. I wish I could still play it. Sadly my shoulders are too shot.

#15549 4 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

I've got a Maximum Force at my arcade. I was blown away how people still play the piss outta that thing. If only they'd stop absolutely destroying the guns, that would be awesome.

Yeah, this is one of the most played in my arcade. It's just a fun game, plus all of the Easter Eggs ,etc

1 week later
#15600 4 years ago

Looking for a donor body for the Party Zone I picked up. Drop me a line if you have an empty one kicking about.

#15605 4 years ago
Quoted from Langless28:

I have the crash dummy CAD files if your game is missing one. Been meaning to make CAD files of the cosmic cottage one day too.

Oh cool. I think he may be present, but I will need to check.

1 week later
#15691 4 years ago

Hey, anybody with a Haunted House that may want to trade for a player's condition Taxi. I am trying to work out a deal with a fellow and he wants an HH. I had planned to replace the PF in a couple of months and have a new set of plastics and ramps here waiting for it. Plays great, PCB's are clean. I can snap some pics if interested. Only looking to trade for an HH right now.

#15695 4 years ago
Quoted from Irishbastard:

I know of a decent condition HH sleeping in a barn, guy is "holding it for a friend", that he hasn't spoken to in 20yrs.

Hahahaha, that sounds special.

#15767 4 years ago

I see what you’re doing there! You’re the man.

Full blown hero status...

2 weeks later
#15927 4 years ago
Quoted from Bospins:

Anyone have 1 or 2 nice pieces of playfield glass to sell?
The ones on my pinbot and Addams are pretty beat.
Invisiglass or similar is great, but also happy to pick up standard glass that’s in great condition.
Hopefully within a 2 hr drive of metro Boston...
Thanks!

Just have a local glass shop cut you some. That's what I usually do for my games. Comes in cheaper than Marco.

#15936 4 years ago
Quoted from ckcsm:

Pinfest sells standard glass for @ $35, the show is now scheduled for June.
As far as a local glass cutting some - this is not good; that is plate glass, non-tempered so if it should break it will be in large pieces that could cut you very easily/bad. I have had several machines I've purchased with plate glass, but I always get rid of it & replace it with tempered (safety) glass.

My place gets tempered glass for me, they order it out. Last couple of sheets were $60-80

#15967 4 years ago

Off topic, Tapper upright and Paperboy arcade cab. I had a buyer lined up, but they bailed. Open to offers or cash plus trade. Can send pics. Also considering parting with my Earthshaker and Bride of Pinbot.

ES comes with a fully restored uninstalled PF by Captain Neo, Sinking building mod, new CPR plastic set and back glass.

BoP comes with second PF perfect for restoration

Paperboy. Completely restored: New cabinet, repro artwork, everything powder coated, chromed bars, NOS grips, etc, etc, etc. 4K

Tapper 98% Restored (I left the original side art on for originality), New repro CP, CPO, all new repro glass bezel and marquee, tap handle overlays, brassed cup holders and foot rails, PCB refurbished, etc, etc, etc $3500

#16002 4 years ago
Quoted from Irishbastard:

It's been on Neacf at that price for a few days.

This, the guy was begging for someone to take it.

Also BoP gone, but I still have my ES. Mostly looking for a cash sale, but could do cash and trade.

#16004 4 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

Wonder what’s wrong with it?

Nothing, he was selling for a friend that was moving and couldn't take it and well the country is in an economic collapse. Plus nothing sells on NEACF anymore.

1 week later
#16064 4 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

Was reorganizing the basement when I saw some water bubbling up from a crack in the floor. I broke some of the foundation to discover a cracked waste pipe. Total kick in the nuts. Looking to move some things to soften the blow.
Just picked up a super-nice Shadow that definitely needs to go. Minty playfield, great cab, alt translight, full LED, remote batteries, etc. Plays fast. No Sanctum wear, though it could be a decal. The only issue is the DMD is on its way out. Have a replacement coming in the mail. The gun is included, but there is currently a launch button installed. Previous owner said everyone was catching theirs hips on it.
Looking for $3,200 firm. I can take a thousand pics and videos. This machine is sooooooo much nicer than the $3,000 machine that just sold.
I also have an awesome Super Neo 29 candy cab that I’d like to move.
Hoping to really avoid tire-kickers this time around. I love to shoot the shit and talk shop typically, but not under the current circumstances.

Great seller here folks. A+++

#16068 4 years ago

So a lot of folks messaging me about ES and breaking it up, etc. I am going to sell the restored PF and sinking building mod to a good friend of mine. So player's condition cab, PF is a typical ugly Williams PF from that era, full LED's, shopped in Oct, topped side tumbled, new legs, uninstalled CPR plastics, installed 2 weeks ago CPR BG. Ramps have been repaired, I was going to replace them when I did the PF swap. Asking $2100 pictures available upon request.

#16128 4 years ago
Quoted from jibmums:

Is there a link to this somewhere? Several months ago I had what sounded like a teenager call me out of the blue to sell some newer games for his father, then call right back to say they weren't for sale, then call back again to say sorry, they still weren't for sale. Very weird. Same person maybe?
With all this state lockdown-ing, are shipping companies like UPS, Fedex, etc. still shipping across state lines? Would hate to order from PBL and GPE just to have the stuff sitting in a warehouse for months.

Fed ex, etc are essential employees and are shipping. Many of the stay at home orders don't impact single travel *yet*. For example I am the sole proprietor for my business so I could have stayed open had my building not shut me out. In MA our stay at home is merely a suggestion. Many states still allow for outdoor activities and travel.

#16161 4 years ago
Quoted from gac:Deleted post

Yeah, maybe you should tell that to my friends who are first responders, hospital workers or morgue assistants who are at their breaking points. Fucking asshat.

#16191 4 years ago
Quoted from gac:

Hey shitbird- for your information l have a daughter who is nurse that is currently working in the ICU in her hospital surrounded by Covid patients and another daughter that is a PT in a rehab hospital that is currently bringing covid patients in. So before you open your big mouth dont go after people that know what really is going on. Keep your CNN quotes to yourself. Why don’t you tell me about all the help and supplies and equipment that Cuomo is acquiring. When you have family in it, you can make your comments and come after me. Until then stick your opinions up your ass penis head. Spoken like a true Masshole.

By masshole you mean by way of NY where my friends are and who are risking their lives everyday just like your daughter. The only reason this got the attention and traction it needed was b/c of those press conferences. Otherwise folks would still be in denial of what is happening. Calling it a hoax or a flu

Per mod rep, this is what I would have had said to him in person, maybe a little more.

2 weeks later
#16362 4 years ago

A friend of mine is looking to sell some games. He is located in Easthampton, MA 01027.

Firepower I $1300, Firepower II $1,000 and a Gottlieb Quintette $500? Typical PF's on the firepowers. All shopped, I believe LED's, etc. If interested message me and I will get you in touch.

2 months later
#17058 3 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

Picking it up tonight my man.

I am glad you grabbed this! I almost went against my no new games during covid rule to grab this.

1 week later
#17171 3 years ago

Ed is a man of his time. I really wish he would stop with the deliveries and just enjoy life, especially now that his wife retired, but he won't. These trips are really starting to take a toll on him.

4 months later
#18475 3 years ago
Quoted from mikecav:

My gameroom remodel is nearing completion and I'm feeling the need to add to my collection... As I've dumped a decent chunk of change into the work on the room itself, my budget is limited. I'm looking for a fully working players condition game... T2 or RFM or something else in that price range. If anyone has that in the general vicinity of Northern NJ, please LMK.

I have what is believed to be an undocumented HUO RFM. According to the computer it has like 1200 plays on it. I was thinking about listing it to grab an MM or an MB in the coming weeks.

#18476 3 years ago

Also while I am at it, looking for an MB or an MM for next month.

#18505 3 years ago

It looks like I have a lead on an MB and MMr (though I would prefer an original). I guess it's time to post my RFM. I believe it is an undocumented HUO. When I went to buy it the family told me they bought it over 15 years ago as an xmas present, but could not remember what year. It was purchased from an amusement company in CT.

When I went to do the audits the computer stated it had like 1260 plays. The game is incredibly clean The underside and interior, etc look like new. I did a full top side tear down, with new clear Titans, LED's, etc and haven't even played a game on it since. It's running the original computer. I can provide pics tomorrow I will post an ad then too.

No idea what to ask for it, I'll throw out 4K OBO, not really looking to trade unless it's towards and MM or MB

Off topic I also have an NBA Jam project. One side painted black, the other stripped, unpopulated CP, monitor will need a flyback, PCB tested and working $850. The first side cleaned up really easily the other side should too. A little bit of labor and you should have a nice cab.

#18512 3 years ago

Thinking of also letting go of my RoboCop. Player's cab, LED's, shopped in the last year, ground mod done. Broken plastic display as is typical with this era. $2400 OBO

#18567 3 years ago

Ad up for my RFM, local pickup, non ship price is 4K OBO. Honestly one of the most pristine examples of this game I have seen and I have owned four. NOt really looking for trades right now as I am trying to snag an MM and MB

#18574 3 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

The flippers are so incorrectly aligned, you wouldn’t be able to hit a barn door with a banjo on that thing.

Thanks, the flippers are aligned with the alignment holes. That's how I was taught, it's how I align them. I didn't think much about it when doing these. I know some others use the guides.

#18580 3 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

Did you align them with the rubber on? I align to the bat, not the rubber.

Bat, but I'll go down and readjust, etc later today.

#18586 3 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

The holes are for Art work silk screen alignment of the playfield .

Perhaps we are talking about different things. The points I am talking about were very much designed and placed for flipper alignment. The entire toothpick thing, etc. They have zero to do with silk screen placement.

#18598 3 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Shouldn't the bats be more or less on the same plane as the ball guides? Williams holes are below the bat. Sega/Data East Games have the holes centered off the end of the bat. Pin2K are weird animals anyway so maybe Williams didn't give a crap at the end and changed it up. I saw a pic online of a RFM that showed the flippers in the correct alignment and the holes were on the top side of the bat.

You are correct sir, and not that I want to derail this thread anymore than it has been, but since I got sick, I sometimes make cognitive mistakes/errors. This was one of them. All in all I will take some misaligned flippers posted in good faith and some cognitive hiccups to the personality and character flaws of some others on here (not you). The flippers have been corrected, a major thanks to the folks that offered some help and pointed them out w/o being dickheads.

#18602 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I'm kinda drunk right now, but this actually made me laugh out loud Way to go!!

Thanks, I mean if some guys paid as much attention to their wives as they did to my misaligned flippers they may not be as unhappy and miserable as they are right now.

#18613 3 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

None of that holds any water. You are notoriously known for being annoying, if nothing else. “I’m drunk right now”
Okay?
In regards to the rest, If calling out someone’s flippers being misaligned is reasoning for taking a low blow about someone’s wife, when they were considered a friend,
and knew the situation first hand, that three small kids were involved that suffer the most,
when I helped this person with advice in the past when they asked me,
giving them the lead on a cheap game they wanted that was worth double.
sent them parts for free that they needed,
then I don’t need to keep that kind of company, or the people that agree with it.
It’s a handful of people in this hobby that do stupid things and that are greedy.
I price what I get and have very reasonably, and many people know this.
I try to help where I can.
But some people are like Monstro the whale, everything goes in, nothing comes out.
I’ve messed up plenty, I don’t do everything perfect, or handle everything the way everyone wants, and yeah, I’ll say things on occasion that some of you might not like, but there’s usually a pretty valid reason,
and if saying what I did somehow offended anyone, I apologize to whoever.
But one thing I don’t do, is throw glass and talk about people’s relationships with their wife and kids, and call people dickheads for saying their flippers are incorrect.
That’s all I have to say,
Merry Christmas to your families, stay healthy, back to selling.

Interesting framing and retelling of a story. Where you clearly downplay your behavior and exaggerate mine. You made the conscious choice to bring up the flipper alignment publicly in an attempt to publicly ridicule me. You could have sent me a message privately like the four you have since I have posted. Heck, you could have just stated your flippers are off dude, like you said, we were "friends". You didn't because it wasn't about that. It was about you sticking it to me. You are known as a bully and troll on here. It's what you do. You have some hurt feels b/c I stopped following on FB, specifically b/c of your behavior.

Don't like my price? Fine, I made multiple posts leading up to my for sale thread stating I wasn't sure what to ask for it, given it's condition. I had no idea. I specifically posted asking and then OBO. I listed it for more on Marketplace because anybody non local will need me to pack and ship, which means I need to pay someone to get it out of my basement for me.

You kicked this all off b/c you wanted to. You doubled down on it. It wasn't a simple comment re flipper alignment as you keep claiming. Now you are trying to frame yourself as a victim. Act a fool, get called out and then cry foul. Typical abuser behavior.

1 month later
#18928 3 years ago
Quoted from reconsider59:

...I thought it was just the algorithm messing with only me. Thanks for making it clear I'm not the only one!
It's kind of amazing how awful the search function is on FB Marketplace...

The FB Marketplace algorithm and search function is the worst in the business.

#18951 3 years ago

Before I place an order with my local glass shop, does anyone have any standard sheets o'glass available, somewhat locally? I just put a big arse chip in my MM glass.

1 week later
#18988 3 years ago
Quoted from PersonX99:

Judge Dredd for sale. Not looking for trades. $3K.

Great price and great game. I am sorry about your friend.

Machine - For Sale

Judge Dredd

New!

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “My friend who loaned me this game sadly was recently lost to Covid. I am selling the game for his family who are not local. Game is working and playfield is clean. Typical wear ...”

12 hours ago

Manchester, NH

3,000 (Firm)

PersonX99

2 weeks later
#19347 3 years ago
Quoted from edcianci:

i have been quaranteened in my pinball house - i have had both shots - but because i work at the hospital and i have family members who have the virus i have to quaranteen - makes no sense to me - anyway i just wanted to say the game that gets played the most out of
all 3 elvira's, star trek le, luci acdc, woz, flintstones, ironman, afm, elvis, gble, stern hul, af, whitewater, transfermers, funhouse, black hole, eldorado and transformers
is
black hole - being it's right after the black hole ad i guess it was easy to figure out
so somebody grab that black hole - it's so challenging - you just keep playing it
thanks ed

I'm sorry to hear ed. Hoping for the best for everyone. At least that is one fine pinball house.

#19388 3 years ago

I keep going back and forth as to wether or not I want to shop out my MM or do a full PF swap. I figured I would put some feelers out here to see if anyone had a NOS original PF they may be willing to part with. I am a little hesitant to go with a newer PF. I have not been impressed by the clear on the products I have seen.

#19390 3 years ago
Quoted from jadziedzic:

Have you considered sending a reproduction playfield to Ron Kruzman for his "perfection" magic?

Honestly, I don't know how much it is the clear versus the wood and how much Ron can really do to improve upon them.

I have an MBr with under 1500 plays and it is dinged to hell. Nothing that I have seen with the newer stuff has impressed me.

#19395 3 years ago

Thanks everyone. It's good to know there are some options to be had with the newer PF's.

1 week later
#19614 3 years ago

If you really want to get on Fast Eddies good side grab him a medium Italian sub from this place and grab me a small while you're at it. It's a life changing experience. IIRC about $10 and weighs about 5#The small runs about $8 these days and weighs 2.5#

https://www.facebook.com/carbonesmarket/

Still looking for an original MM PF.

I have a semi restored Gauntlet arcade cab for sale and most likely a Neo Geo with the Neo SD multi cart installed.Basically has all of the Neo Geo MVS games on there.

#19628 3 years ago
Quoted from Mopar:

Being into Ems and this mostly newer pins, I usually speed read, but the last dozen post
was interesting enough to read a little more slowly, and the most I got out of it was those
R.I. guys seem to be a little edgy..

RI guys are just fine. I think it's been hard b/c for the last week or three there has been a big drought and when you pop on and see 40 new posts you hope there are some games dropping. Instead it's NJ, Ed (whom I love and adore) and pizza (pepes or bust). Folks are filling the downtime on here posting about whatever.

It also drowns out legit FS posts and makes sales harder for those selling because folks have to wade through a ton of sandwich posts (Carbone's and Tullly's FTW).

Still looking for an original MM PF, have a few arcades to sell. May be looking for a Creature or a Maiden Pro when I sell the vids. It will depend on space.

#19674 3 years ago

As noted Sulli is an A+++ seller and a great guy to deal with.

3 weeks later
#20007 3 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

I think you're right, it's going to be a hit at parties.
Anyone else every buy one of these and go "Where the hell am I going to put this thing!". I have the space, it's just spending an hour downstairs with a tape measure finding the right spot.

Something I always wanted. My folks owned a bar and these were always great earners. Like Levi said, anyone can play, it's a fun group game, etc, etc, etc

#20039 3 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

In need of a reputable tech in the greater Boston area. I had previously reached out to Sarah, but she couldn’t come out my way.
I need the DMD looked at on my SMB, and I have some sort of ground issue with an arcade monitor. I’ve went through troubleshooting the DMD, and I’m burnt out at this point. Need someone with more experience to take a look.
Any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I wish my brain was in a better place I would offer to come out. I take all of my spin tuff to Alan Davidson. Per the arcade monitor, message me what it's doing and what kind it is and I can maybe recommend someone for you.

2 weeks later
#20129 3 years ago
Quoted from TheRave:

Whirlwind FS $3500. Cabinet is in excellent shape. PF has minor wear with mylar upper. Ramps in good shape. Boards clean in great shape. Will include unopened set of plastics. Nice players machine. Would be very nice with a shop job. DM for pics. Will post ad but putting it out here first. Thought this would be a keeper and have a CPR gold PF for it. Was planning on a swap but too many on hand. Could do a package deal with PF if interested.

I was just thinking I need to make another trip to Tully's and was lookin for a reason to head out

#20188 3 years ago

I have a friend from NJ coming out to Western, MA next weekend who is looking for a Star Trek Next Gen if anyone is thinking about parting with one.

#20191 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Reconsider your friends.... Nothing good comes from NJ

IDK, he seems to know where all the best sandwich and pizza shops are so it seems like he's worth keeping around.

3 weeks later
#20440 2 years ago
Quoted from gameroompinball:

WTB: Williams Flash -Anybody in the northeast have one available? Thx

I may know of one. Let me reach out to my friend.

2 weeks later
#20663 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Under what conditions could you see prices leveling out? Now that’s it’s largely a collector hobby I can’t see prices changing all that much. It’s not like a new hot thing is gonna come along and operators will be throwing pins in dumpsters again.

During covid folks were stuck home, nowhere to go, so a lot of extra cash in their pockets. It totally changed the consumer market. All collector markets skyrocketed: comics, baseball cards, Magic/Pokemon, console vids. All went up 2-3 times their values pre covid.

Things are opening back up, those extra dollars folks had will be going back into vacations, dining out, entertainment, etc. It is my hope that the market will correct after that.

Anyhoo, looking for a decent condition empty Fire! pinball cabinet, speaker panel, and/or 11A PCB (I know ha-ha).

#20749 2 years ago

I should be finishing up with my Medieval Madness PF swap/restoration this week. I'll have some parts that I'll be letting go of to help recoup some of my costs. Basically when I do a swap or top side tear down I replace everything on my machines even if the original stuff was ok.

My original and decent PF great for restoration or as is.

Ramps good condition, I didn't see any cracks, etc, but will give closer inspection later on this week.

Plastics good condition, one inlane was broken and I bought a replacement that I never installed.

Cabinet decals. I bought them from a collector, they were missing the coin door decal. I wasn't happy with the quality, but might be a good deal for someone if you only need one side or head decals, etc

I figured I would post here first before making an ad. Let me know if any of it can be of use to you. I'm going to try and assess the condition of everything and figure out pricing today or tomorrow.

#20751 2 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

When for sale threads become WTB threads, you know prices aren’t coming down anytime soon........I see this everywhere on Pinside. I miss the days of more supply than demand.

I honestly believe that when folks start going back to work, out to dinner, etc again and the games they picked up during covid sit unplayed they will be listed for sale.

2 weeks later
#20928 2 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Star Trek Next Generation - $5500 best offer

I know a guy looking. Sending him the info now.

1 week later
#20971 2 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

Sale Pending!

Earthshaker

New!

Used - shows wear, needs some work “selling a players earhtshaker needs tlc and new ls ramp (it was glued) backglass flaking prior owner taped it. the cab under legs needs to be sanded and painted the paint is flakin...”

1 hour ago

Middletown, NY

1,750 (OBO)

robotron

Sale Pending!

Stellar Wars

New!

Functional - needs major work “selling a stellars wars good beginners pins tuns on and flippers work lights come on nothing else havent figured it out players game for shopping and repair. needs rubbers backglas...”

1 hour ago

Middletown, NY

500 (OBO)

robotron

take both projects for 2000 obo clean them up and take them to allentown must buy both i need the room.
im me

Smoking deal. I would have been all over this.

#20985 2 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

I have 3 sheets available if you have any plans to head north.

Parts - For Sale

Widebody playfield glass: Classic Bally

New “I have a few sheets of brand new tempered widebody playfield glass available for $60 each

Classic Bally: 27-1/2" x 43
Quantity available: 3
Embryon, Future Spa, Hotdoggin, Paragon...”

14 days ago

Ballston Spa, NY

ForceFlow

Dang, I am headed out that way tomorrow to grab a pin cart. In theory I could at least get it down to western, MA for him. I just don't know if it will fit with the cart. What's the width again? I may be able to strap it to one side of the car.

#20991 2 years ago
Quoted from Drain860:

Sounds good, I need to see about getting up that way.

If the stars align, I could maybe grab that for you tomorrow if ForceFlow is around in the morning. Worst case I wrap it and put it on top of the pin cart and strap.

#20992 2 years ago

While I'm here anyone in MA, or surrounding areas painting cabs? I don't think the weather will cooperate enough for me in the next month to spray my current project. Looking for someone with a better setup that I could pay or a booth that I could rent.

#21004 2 years ago
Quoted from TheRave:

Throwing this out there. If you're an operator this thing kills it on route. I had it at the bar for a month or two before covid. Earned more than any pin hands down.
Big Buck Hunter HD Wild with 55 inch screen. Game is in like new condition. $4500 OBO.

Absolute blast of a game!

#21059 2 years ago
Quoted from fridgejam:

Can somebody confirm the areas that Fast Eddy covers pick up / delivery and forward / point me in the right direction for his contact details?
Or alternatively recommend somebody like him that who can pick up and deliver to Linden NJ within a 500 mile radius.
Thanks in advance.

It's not a matter of delivery radius, but if the job is worth his time, if he can fit other jobs in with it to make it worth his time. What is your start point?

2 weeks later
#21250 2 years ago
Quoted from truemagoo102:

Taxi still available, I'm dropping it to 2350. Nice new blue spinout ramp. Can bring to Pinfest!

Dang, had I not just grabbed an SST I would be all over this.

1 month later
#21630 2 years ago

I'm picking up a Who Dunnit tomorrow in trade for some restoration work that I did. Not really my cup of tea, if anyone is interested I would be happy to trade or sell outright.

2 weeks later
#21808 2 years ago

I finally picked up a Whitewater from my friend. The PF and PF accessories are shall we say well loved. Looking for a better condition PF, ramps, etc.

3 weeks later
#22038 2 years ago

Opened up the page and saw 22 new posts, I figured somebody had found an awesome new sandwich shop. Imagine my disappointment when it was just a bunch of kick ass for sale listings.

#22047 2 years ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

I spent the weekend smoking pork shoulders......bacon balls and smoked cream cheese for Sunday Football

Nooooooooo not the smoked cream cheese!

Also looking for a CFTBL

#22091 2 years ago

Players Earthshaker. Shopped with new rubbers, insert decals. Fixed a ton of issues. Cabinet and backglass is excellent. Ramps are very good and comes with a spare set. Playfield has wear, definitely worthy of a new playfield (I had one once too! Grr)
2650 or 3000 with sinking building mod

If it's the PF you sold me, it cost $$$ to restore as someone cleared in the dirt, etc.

1 week later
#22207 2 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Chris repaired many board sets for me including a few Journey sets I had stashed away. He does really good work.

Chris is the best and his work is top notch.

Quoted from eb94114:

He's awesome. He's repaired a bunch of those MCR board stacks for me on some of my other games. That's why I am really hoping this would be a loose connection.

Hopefully that is the case. I'll see what I can do about getting out that way. Hopefully one of the closer members can.

1 week later
#22293 2 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

FYI automated services milford ct just last week were selling NIB pros for 6199 now they're 6699. Absolutely nuts?!!?

Basic supply and demand

1 month later
#22582 2 years ago
Quoted from mggotrocks:

Machine - For Sale

Twilight Zone

New!

Fully restored (full original status) “high end restoration done by pinball company, less than 50 plays since restored, everything is perfect like it came out of the box, will not ship, pickup only. want the buyer to in...”

2 hours ago

Tolland, CT

12,500 (OBO)

mggotrocks

Sale Pending!

Medieval Madness (Remake - Standard)

New!

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “mmr with color chip less than 100 plays in perfect condition. will not ship buyer must come to inspect and pick up cash”

2 hours ago

Tolland, CT

9,000 (OBO)

mggotrocks

im getting out of the hobby and selling my collection off. i have contacted some members privately and have some games pending sales. i only like to sell locally because i want the buyer to see, inspect and feel confident what their getting feel free to contact me and i will be happy to take pictures etc.
Twilight zone... high end restoration done by pinball company played less than 50 times since restoration 12500
star trek pro documented huo no more than 100 plays since new, perfect pinball pro speakers and shaker 5000
attack from mars remake LE ..... 78 plays since new10000 sale pending
dracula stunning not a mark on it, pinsound coffin mod.... 4500 sale pending
metallica documented huo perfect.... less than 100 plays since new. 5000 sold
transformer decepticon documented huo around 250 plays on it (first game) 4500 sale pending
mmr std edition documented huo perfect less than 100 plays on it $9000
T3 extremly well maintained machine, leds plays perfect $3500

Great list and great prices!

3 weeks later
#22833 2 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

Anybody in southeastern MA have a nice piece of Bally widebody glass (no scratches)? I'm looking for a replacement piece. I have one that is fairly scratched up. It is 27.5" x 43" x 3/16".
Alternatively, I'm being quoted $89 by a local glass company. Any idea if that's a fair price? It seems a bit high to me, but I must admit I'm losing touch with prices lately.

That's a pretty good price for a one off.

4 weeks later
#23122 2 years ago
Quoted from TimStevens:

Fast Eddie is sadly taking a bit of a break from the delivery game

Good for him. It's a long time overdo.

1 week later
#23188 2 years ago

Looking for a High Speed any condition. Will pay cash. Also have a few games for trade, James Bond, Escape from the Lost World, Paragon, possibly others? Let me know what you got.

PM incoming......

#23190 2 years ago

Hi Everyone, I took in an absolute beater of a White Water and as a result I am looking for some parts for may upcoming restoration.

Looking for a solid original PF that can be restored. I thought I had one lined up, but the planking was too much to do anything with.

New and unused plastics?

And of course the elusive topper.

Eventually I will replace the cab so I guess I can put that out there too.

I think I am ok on boulders and ramps.

Anyhoo, if you have any decent parts that you would like to let go of let me know. I am happy to drive 3-4 hours and can do shipping is necessary.

1 week later
#23226 2 years ago
Quoted from epeabs:

Good luck with the sale Scott. Buyers, buy with confidence. Scott is a great Pinsider.

Agreed Scott is A+++

1 week later
#23268 2 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

It was me that bought the Funhouse. Couldn't be happier with the transaction and the machine. Great seller! Highly recommended.

Congrats! Doug's work is next level.

1 week later
#23289 2 years ago
Quoted from ejg10532626:

Looking for:
JP Pro/Premium
AC/DC Premium
Avengers IQ Pro/Premium
TMNT Pro
Have games to trade +/- cash.
Take a look at my list.

The Sanctum had a TMNT Pro FS/trade. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/462#post-6725624

#23310 2 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

I did, seems to allegedly be spoken for.

If they back out and you want it let me know and I can pick it up for you.

#23332 2 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

Casually looking for an Ice Cold Beer if anybody has one.

New licensed ones go into production in a couple of months if you don't mind waiting. Estimated retail is going to be 5K

#23339 2 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

You mean the ones that look like dogshit combined with some clip art?

The prototypes look pretty good, seem to play pretty well, and the art looks pretty spot on/not much diff than what Phoenix arcade has been producing. It also looks better than most of the new Stern art I have seen so yeah, sorry for offering a suggestion to your dilemma. Best of luck in your search.

https://www.facebook.com/retroarcaderemake/posts/1360413817705797

#23346 2 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

That does look killer. The only repros I've seen people post about are these gaudy ones with news art packages. Thanks for the link.
Here is a link for the really horrendously shitty looking ones.
https://www.mcglobalgames.com/ice-cold-beer/

Ahhh ok now I get it. I consider myself to have pretty high standards so I was surprised at the negative pushback.

#23378 2 years ago

A bit off topic, but I have a panavise setup that I am looking to move. I'm not sure which model clamp this is, but the base is their 308. Very hefty.

Post is 9.5T

Clamps are 12"W, but figure 11" of use and 7" D.

Asking $50 plus shipping. I believe I paid $100 for it.

1 week later
#23502 2 years ago

Kind of off topic (at least it's not sandwiches, but oh Lordy you need to go to Carbone's in Torrington, CT), is there anyone in my area (3 hour drive) that has the skills to polish a cured/cleared PF for me? I have many Rubles on hand for those that want to buy low or American dollars for those less risk adversed.

2 weeks later
#23653 2 years ago
Quoted from Madmax541:

Yes package deal, heard they were looking for more then $17K
Sopranos looked like it had been routed.

Yes, I was told 20K for the pair

1 week later
#23800 2 years ago
Quoted from MaxAsh:

Yeah, that's basically what I told the guy that wants the juke. Sometimes shipping just isn't the best option, especially right now. Door to door under $500 seems increasingly rare. Less than a year ago Eddie picked something up here for $160 heading to upstate NY, but he also had a full truckload going that way, and I think he was just being nice (that charity you mentioned). He even left me a partial roll of plastic wrap since I helped him do some of the wrapping when his knee hurt. Really a super nice guy.
Anyone have a line on a Farfalla in the Northeast?

He also lives in upstate just outside of Albany. He would have to drive from there to you (almost 4 hours), then back to NY and then to OH. $450 is a STEAL. Your buyer is in the wrong hobby if he is balking at a NH to OH delivery for $450.

#23846 2 years ago

Off topic, does anyone in the New England area offer moving services? I am in Western, MA and have three-five pins that will need to be broken down and moved to the next town over. I had planned to do it myself, but some things have come up.

1 month later
#24388 1 year ago

Just picked up an undocumented HUO F14 Tomcat that's been in humidity controlled storage for 30 years. No playfield wear, still has original Chicago IL key, plastic keyfob, manual, unused slingshot mylar, matching boards. (Unhacked) Looking for a similarly priced game, a Gottlieb 80b or something, or just outright cash.

Message sent!

2 months later
#25217 1 year ago

I still haven't had the time or abilities to pick up my Funhouse from my friend, so if anyone local is interested in a Funhouse 2.0 kit I have one that's just been sitting on a shelf here. I'd rather not ship, pickup in the 01027. I'll grab another in the spring.

Asking what I paid for it, 2K.

1 week later
#25351 1 year ago

20+ new posts and not one about a Sandwich or that angry guy trolling??!! What has this place become? I am beyond disappointed.

FYI I still have my Funhouse 2.0 kit here if anyone wants one and does not want to wait.

3 weeks later
#25632 1 year ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Also need a WPC lockdown bar if anybody has one lying around. Don’t care if it’s scratched, I’m going to powdercoat everything.

I plan on redoing my Whitewater in a couple of months and plan on going with a new coin door and lockdown bar. I need to keep my CD harness though. I can snap some pics for you if you would like.

1 month later
#26134 1 year ago
Quoted from insight75:

Price lowered. Need to move it before Bond LE arrives.

Ugh, if I wasn't about to drive halfway across the country, I would be all over this. Amazing deal.

Machine - For Sale

Halloween (Collectors Edition)

Pending

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Machine is perfect, unboxed where is sits now. #405. No issues. Includes the house mod. Interested in cash or trades for later model HUO machines, Stern Premium or LE. No Ster...”

20 hours ago

Mount Olive Township, NJ

insight75

Pending

1 month later
#26514 1 year ago

After a very hectic month and a half, I finally had time to snap some pics, etc of my Starship Troopers. The game is located at my office building complete with freight elevator and loading dock.

The top side was recently completely stripped down with all metals being polished and tumbled, flippers rebuilt, Titan Silicone rings, LED's, and NVRAM installed.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Up for sale is my Starship Troopers pinball machine. The top side was recently completely stripped down with all metals being polished and tumbled, flippers rebuilt, Titan Silicone...”
2023-02-05
Northampton, MA
3,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 576 times

1 month later
#26878 1 year ago
Quoted from JeffreyK:

OK, I'll bite, what does this mean ?

Buying a pin from them can be difficult because they don't really go over or look at the games. They literally pull it off of the truck and list as is. Basically the flip the switch and say it powers up, here's a pic and that's it. They sell a lot of games overseas and stateside, so they don't really have to put much of any effort in. They know the game will sell.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nerdygrrl.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=nerdygrrl and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.