5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 14,639 posts
  • 783 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by TheCnyPinGuy
  • Topic is favorited by 423 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,356 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_163004_(resized).jpg
tmp_5553-20160803_113350-1414929868.jpg
20160801_200751_(resized).jpg
20160802_232803_(resized).jpg
20160802_232233_(resized).jpg
IMG_3895_(resized).JPG
IMG_3877_(resized).JPG
IMG_3878_(resized).JPG
IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nerdygrrl.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#792 4 years ago

Bally Star Trek Project Machine $600 OBO located in western MA. Thread with pics https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-star-trek-600

1 month later
#981 4 years ago

Centigrade 37 in western MA. Would entertain trades as well +/- cash

Looking for a Diner, Whirlwind, or Judge Dredd or something else equally fun

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/centigrade-37-1500-obo

3 months later
3 weeks later
#1546 4 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

Here is what I will have ready for sale soon.
World Cup Soccer 2,200
Lethal Weapon 3 1,300
Lethal Weapon 3 1,300
Striker Extreme 1,300
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1,400
Cue Ball Wizard 1,300
Rollergames Diamond Plate with drop targets 2300
Pinbot new CPR playfield mostly new parts 3,000 (Playfield, plastics, displays, vortex ramp, lamp sockets, underplayfield relays, main ramp)
Star Trek Pro routed but nice 3,900
Nascar 2,200
Twister 1,500
More soon

Nice!

2 months later
5 months later
#3429 3 years ago

I should still have my pics from my tear down.

1 month later
#3806 3 years ago

I dig it. I wish I could have EM's at my place.

1 month later
#4143 3 years ago

I am listing my F-14 Tomcat. I picked this up last spring and have not done much to it. I was planning on doing a full restore, but I am about to start my Rollergames restoration and realized I won't be able to get to this until at least next year. I know Freeplay40 is re-doing the plastic ramps for these and offering red, blue and clear as he has done with Swords of Fury. Buthamburg is also starting work on repro playfields that should be out within the year.

It's a decent player's machine and a great restoration candidate. Mylar is coming up, has typical wear. Arrow inserts are actually level so no game play issues. NOS translite and new glass, all four flippers were just rebuilt and upgraded, 90% LED'd, original boards, inline fuse mod has been done as has a dropdown for the beacon lamps.

We had it on last weekend for five to six hours, it got a ton of play, the only issue that popped up was the right sling needs a switch adjustment.

Asking $1200 which is what I have into it. Also willing to trade plus/minus cash depending on what you have.

Pics: http://s1209.photobucket.com/user/nerdygrrl/library/F-14%20Tomcat

#4148 3 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

There will be a lot more once people can see and play GB!

EXACTLY!

#4167 3 years ago
Quoted from ryandimx:

Probably going to sell Starship Troopers this week or next if I can find some time to clean it up.
Body has some wear spots but playfield is nice.

PM sent.

#4246 3 years ago

Nice looking machine Stang!

#4336 3 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

So just remember 2200 geto a Swords of fury to Boston/Albany or NJ TP
And it's super nice nice nice too!

You should post over in the SoF club. Lots of folks looking for on there. Honestly I can't believe this is still available. That is one minty machine.

2 months later
#5098 3 years ago

WTB: Fishtales, Judge Dredd, or a Starship Troopers

I am parting with BSD and just want to mix up the lineup a bit. I am open to other titles as well.

#5110 3 years ago

Speaking of, I will be driving from Maine back to the land of NoHope, MA with cash in pocket today if anyone has a JD, FT, Starship Troopers or something else interesting.

2 months later
#5864 3 years ago

Looking for a Starship Troopers, Dredd, Fishtales, Whirlwind....
maybe an EATPM or CFTBL project

#5888 3 years ago

I had the pleasure of meeting ryandimx yesterday. What a stand up member. Buy, sell, trade with confidence.

3 months later
#6781 2 years ago

I have a very nice, restored SoF that I will be listing soon. Hoping the lighting will be ok enough to snap some pics and list it in market tomorrow. Level II cleared and touched PF, new plastics, new ramps, LED displays, LED throughout, all mechs got new springs, sleeves, new stand up targets, rebuilt flippers.....

#6804 2 years ago

Here is a pic feed for SoF. Still trying to figure out the new camera. I will add some better photos later. Some have inquired about trades. I would be willing to trade for a lesser title and cash.

Will link to market place ad once I get better photos

Cabinet 8.5/10, Translight 8/10
http://s1209.photobucket.com/user/nerdygrrl/library/Swords%20of%20Fury?sort=3&page=1

1 month later
#7169 2 years ago

Got a little distracted with the holidays and things. I would like to move my SoF and selfishly I would like to see it stay local. Would prefer a cash sale, but open to trades plus cash, etc. I would prefer Williams System 11 and DMD titles.

Archived after 8 days
Sold for $ 2,900
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) “Selling my clean and mostly restored SoF. Good: Playfield is a Level II restore by CaptianNeo, New Ramps (old ones will be included), new plastics, LED Displays, LED's throughout...”
2017-02-07
Northampton, MA

#7206 2 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

LOTR
Bride of Pinbot new left ramp, LEDs in GI, fully shopped out, decent cabinet and playfield 2,300
Big Guns, great example 1,200
Possibly NIB Addams..

Wowzer!

#7261 2 years ago

There is a sweet Episode 1 HUO machine on the prior page

#7265 2 years ago
Quoted from zutton1:

It's sold...but thank you. Also you miss your Popeye? It's still going strong! Played it last night. Hope all is well.

Man, that was a beautiful Popeye! I'm glad it's still getting love.

3 weeks later
#7376 2 years ago

Anybody have any interest in a NOS, non factory cleared Demo Man PF? I picked this up for 750 and would like to get that back. Sadly I did not notice some slight inserts raise. One looks like a hairline crack the other looks like decal lines. The perfectionist in me can't install it as is knowing that it can be fixed and I don't have the skills or the fund to repair. It doesn't appear the clear is cracked, it is just cosmetic. One could repair, or simply glue the inserts in place and leave as it.

I plan on posting in the market place today/tomorrow. Aside form the freeze inserts the PF is STUNNING.

http://s1209.photobucket.com/user/nerdygrrl/library/DM%20PF?sort=3&page=1

1 week later
#7410 2 years ago

Finally got my ad up. Selling the NOS DM PF I picked up. A couple of the inserts lifted ever so slightly and I am not comfortable doing the work.

Archived after 28 days
Sold (amount undisclosed)
Parts - For Sale
New “I picked up this NOS DM cleared PF for my DM project. Upon further inspection I noticed that 3 of the "FREEZE" inserts had started to raise-however so slightly. I am not capable of...”
2017-03-26
Northampton, MA
600 (OBO)

2 weeks later
#7565 2 years ago

I still have this beauty and would love to see it go to a good home. May be interested in a cash/trade for some arcade stuff. Mostly looking for Nintendo and Neo Geo bits

Archived after 28 days
Sold (amount undisclosed)
Parts - For Sale
New “I picked up this NOS DM cleared PF for my DM project. Upon further inspection I noticed that 3 of the "FREEZE" inserts had started to raise-however so slightly. I am not capable of...”
2017-03-26
Northampton, MA
600 (OBO)

#7621 2 years ago

Did I miss something with GWAXT72? I just tried to send him a PM and his account has been deactivated.

#7630 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

NJGecko went to that great Pinside in the sky as well. So that's two down.

Gecko went too?!

This is why we can't have nice things. It would be one thing if they were MIA and not trying to work something out with buyer, but if they are communicating and trying? People need to pump their brakes.

#7646 2 years ago

A pin has come up locally that I would like to snag so I am going to list my Demo Man: full LED's, nice PF, swear ROMS, updated trough boards. Needs a shop out.

The cabinet is a bit dinged in the front and ramps have cracking around mounts and guards. I have a new set of Titan clear bands, flipper rebuild kits for the flippers, new cabinet and head decals and some assorted other bits.

Asking 2k

Also have an NOS cleared PF that will need to have some inserts leveled that I will include for 2.5K

Archived after 1 day
Sold for $ 2,000
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Demolition Man Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Full LED's, nice PF, swear ROMS, upgraded trough boards. Needs a shop out. The cabinet is a bit dinged in the front, lock down bar holes, etc handles are worn, and ramps have crac...”
2017-04-20
Northampton, MA
2,000 (Firm)

#7650 2 years ago

DM is sold pending pickup. NOS PF is still available. Weekend price drop of $600

I'll be driving through RI, CT, and NY over the next few days and can deliver.

#7671 2 years ago

It's not FS, but I thought I would ask here, I have a potential buyer for my DM PF, can any of my MA pals be my mule and deliver to pinfest? I will pay in cold hard Canadian currency, BBQ or beer.

#7677 2 years ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

If you can't get it to Eric I can deliver it too.

Awesome guys! Many thanks!

6 months later
#9155 1 year ago

Hey Gang,

I have a friend looking for a good condition GnR. If any of y'all are looking to part with one let me know and I'll get y'all in touch.

1 month later
#9569 1 year ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

MET gone and picked up last night. Younger sister was in a pretty significant car accident, needed surgery on both wrists. Needs a lot of help financially. Hate moving these games, but some days things are more important than pinball.
Thanks for all the messages about the circumstances too. Much appreciated.

Damn man, I am sorry. I hope all is as well as it can be. Hoping for a full and speedy recovery.

#9599 1 year ago

Off topic, I am thinking about parting with my Punch-Out project. Working and 99.9% complete (missing power supply. Had a switching PS in there). Monitors re-capped, cab prepped for paint or laminate. Includes new T molding and sideart. As much as I love it, I'm not sure my floors can handle a third double monitor cab. $1300

Would also sell with unpopulated CP and no PCB $600

2 weeks later
#9707 1 year ago
Quoted from Langless28:

Bump for my high speed

Great price and very tempting.

1 month later
#9932 1 year ago

I just listed my old Whirlwind playfield for sale if anyone is looking for one.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/59995

2 weeks later
#10074 1 year ago

Is Fast Eddie the guy that does the trips south? There is a pin I am interested i and was just going to try and get some delivery quotes today.

2 months later
#10587 1 year ago

My friends at Coast City Comics in Portland Maine are selling their LOTR 5K. Had been HUO until they put it in their shop (sigh)

https://www.facebook.com/coastcitycomics/posts/10156507067708814

#10590 1 year ago
Quoted from Pedleboy:

I secretly don't want this to sell..... so I can keep playing it. Or trip over 5k on my way to work.
D.

Sorry, maybe they can negotiate some visitation rights for you. They are planing to replace with an Iron Maiden which is kind of cool, I guess.

#10593 1 year ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

Still looking for a playfield wireform that is 4-1/2” from post to post. It is for a joker poker but I’ll take any wireform at that length or longer with any bend just to fix it. Thx mike

It shouldn't be "that" hard to build one. I believe Linoleum built his for his custom pin.

1 month later
#10906 1 year ago

I picked up a very well loved Black Knight yesterday, I am looking for a BG, plastics first and foremost and maybe a PF. Don't need to be NOS or repro, just better than what I have and before Gabe jumps in spamming the thread-I have no doubt there may be some at Pintastic, but I can't make it this weekend.

1 week later
#10946 1 year ago
Quoted from the96stang:

I decided it was a good idea to drop space shuttle on my foot yesterday, nice thing is nothing on space shuttle broke. My foot wasnt as lucky. Looks like I may be out of work for while, and would rather not tap into my savings account if I do not have to, so Im going to tap on the pinball savings.
All games are working but could use a shop job and have small issues (Switches needing to be adjusted, ect) .
Flash - 750 (some flaking in BG)
Time Warp - 750 (Some flaking in BG)
Viking - 1250 (worn playfield/ one side of cab faded)
rack em up - 950 (playfield wear near pops, minor BG flaking in the faces. )

Sorry to hear that, let me know if you need a hand with anything.

#10983 1 year ago
Quoted from mainelycoasters:

Mike does great work. When he says it is in good shape and runs great he means it.

+1 I have seen this machine. Mike does amazing work and holds nothing back. His work is stunning. His prices are always fair in relation to labor and parts invested. BY far one of the best guys in this hobby.

#10989 1 year ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

It was stated that WCS is a 3-4k pin. That's the comment I disagreed with.
You could have a 5k Nip It plated with 24k gold. Doesn't mean the standard Nip It is worth 5k.
In general, WCS is NOT going for 3-4k. (unless you own one of course)

+1 this is where stuff got confusing because seller neglected to add all of the work that had been done to the pin. Unshopped, unrestored WCS is not worth what Mike is asking, but his is completely gone over/restored.

1 month later
#11343 1 year ago

Listing my BK project $850

Not Booting, cab in great shape, boards are very clean with no alkaline damage, PF about a 7, BG about a 4.

Rebuilt the PS minus the HV line as I was going to do LED displays, but have the parts for that.
Sound board re-capped.
Ordered NVRAM that I have yet to install which should solve the boot issue, as well as a new connectors for the forty pin, and caps for the main boards.

PM me for pics.

3 months later
#12271 9 months ago

Anyone here looking for a Taxi? I had one offered up to me in trade for my Red Tent. Not really what I am looking for at the moment, but if someone here is looking, I'll see what I can do.

Also Off Topic, but if anyone here is looking, I am selling my Nintendo red tent. If you are not familiar with the machine, this Nintendo's four player head to head cocktail cab. Great party game and comes with a bunch of games and boards.

The monitors are very clean, low, minimal burn. They could use a cap kit, I have the kits here, I just won't have time to do them. All sticks have been taken apart cleaned and re-greased. Body is in ok shape, but this was a routed machine.

Comes with the following PCB's:

Nintendo Multi Kit Both Sides: IIRC Games Loaded Bombjack, SMB, Excitebike, Pinball, Clu Clu Land, Ice Climber, Wrecking Crew, Baloon Fight, Battle City, ...

Dr Mario (original Daughter Board)/Super Mario Brothers

Additional PCB with Repro Goonies/Gradius Daughter Board and Both Rom Sets

Another Blank PCB. I have a complete chip set including PPU for Slalom and Hogan's Alley as well

Asking $2500 OBO

#12273 9 months ago

Not worth it to me over the Red Tent. I figured I reach out here in case anyone was looking, try and help someone out.

#12277 9 months ago
Quoted from Snowyetti:

I had a red tent sold it for 250 working it’s cool but not in the same realm value wise

Nintendo prices have sky rocketed, I sold my last tent for $1500 a couple of years ago. They're selling non working w/o monitors these days for $700. The Dr Mario daughtercard alone cost $200.

Taxis are a dime a dozen. The Tents are getting harder to find, especially with clean monitors.

#12282 9 months ago
Quoted from jcar302:

While taxi's are more common, if you getting rid of the red tent anyway, it would most likely be a win financially depending on the taxi condition.
In most cases I think the majority here consider it a win when you get a pin for an arcade.
If the taxi has good ramps, little to no playfield wear, a decent cabinet and plays, it makes sense to take it.
It's hard to get arcade guys to pay $1500 for anything, taxi even at $2000+ is nothing compared to what pin guys spend daily.
Now if it's beat, it will be a money pit...
I'm a 50/50 guy with pins and arcades and I like Nintendo stuff (have a playchoice 10).

I don't know about that, have you seen arcade prices lately? 2K+ for Paperboys, Tappers, PC-10's. 3K for ICB. TMNTIT boards going for $800. We are talking System 11 money. I sold my last tent for $1500, this one is in better shape and has a ton of great boards.

I listed it because I just bought an MB (huzzah) So I would prefer cash and I kind of already have a Taxi. A couple of folks here have messaged with interest, hopefully we can work something out that will make everyone happy.

#12287 9 months ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Selling my Funhouse. Price is $3500. I'll post pics later today.

Damn it's raining Funhouses up in here. Must be a sign...

#12303 9 months ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Saw that. 8 hrs each way is out of my range, though. Thanks!

Fast Eddie to the rescue....that is totally in his range

#12351 9 months ago

Anyone have a Rottendog WPC 89 driver board that they would like to part with?

#12386 9 months ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Anyone have any interest in a CPR taxi or whirlwind playfield?

Hmmm, I may be interested in that Taxi. Though I am not sure I'm over my CPR PTSD.

#12403 9 months ago

I just got my new Demo Man setup only to realize I am missing the A-16100-2 Driver 8 PCB. I know Rottendog sells a replacement, but I am anxious to get this going and was hoping to find an original locally. Hit me up if you have one that you want to part with.

#12411 8 months ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

Might be selling my ice cold beer to buy a pin. I’ll post here if so

Quoted from Rascal_H:

I think Melissa NerdyGirl was looking for one.

Oooooh, I mean I am, but was hoping for more of a project that a complete and working one. Still tempting though.

#12412 8 months ago

Swinger EM. PF and BG are in excellent shaped. Shopped out not too long ago without many plays. Asking $500 OBO located in Easthampton MA. Come on out, pick up Swinger, and grab some great beers and/or weed from two awesome breweries and the pot shop next door.

#12444 8 months ago
Quoted from Richthofen:

Super fair price on GOT. Sad I didn’t jump on it!

Ed's games are always immaculate and priced well. One of the best guys in the hobby.

#12470 8 months ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

Lol, thanks, I thought I corrected all of them. It changed to Wilbur every time!

I feel you, we have a local guy out here whose handle is Linoleum, Lin for short. Whenever I type, "pin" it autocorrects to "Lin". Drives me effing crazy.

1 week later
#12520 8 months ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

Does anyone have a good set of 27” chrome legs for a gottlieb.

I may, I will measure today, if they will work you can have them.

1 week later
#12572 7 months ago
Quoted from TheCnyPinGuy:

Casually Looking for an F14 Tomcat Cabinet
Doesn’t need to be perfect but not water damaged and having graphics is a plus
Thanks !!

There's a nice looking one on the NH CL. Seller seems to be a super solid dude and his FS ad is one of the best I have seen.

nh.craigslist.org link

2 weeks later
#12686 7 months ago
Quoted from Mizzou0103:

I just posted a CFTBL in the marketplace.

Machine - For Sale
Creature from the Black LagoonNew!Partially shopped/refurbished “This is the first pinball machine I ever bought. I got it from Automated Services about 3 years ago. It has a NOS hologram that is still green. I’ve also replaced the broken p...”
20 hours ago Bethlehem, PA 5,100
Mizzou0103

Great looking machine. I may have to list a game or two.

#12726 7 months ago
Quoted from Mizzou0103:

I dropped the price on my Creature to $5000.

Machine - For Sale
Creature from the Black LagoonPartially shopped/refurbished “This is the first pinball machine I ever bought. I got it from Automated Services about 3 years ago. It has a NOS hologram that is still green. I’ve also replaced the broken p...”
4 days ago Bethlehem, PA 5,000
Mizzou0103

You're killing me with this. I may have to list Demo Man or SST

1 month later
#13058 6 months ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

I agree with you. You would be amazed at the $3k offers I received where people said "Well, I can just buy a remake NIB so any more than $3k is not worth it"....I laughed and politely declined. Go buy at remake then.

That's nuts! $3900 AFM is an "I'll take it, when can I come and get it?" kind of deal.

Quoted from Boslaw:

I'm looking for a Target Alpha in MA if anyone is looking to sell.

Jim from the Sanctum had one FS not too long ago

#13082 6 months ago

I have a buddy looking for his first pin. He's got 1K to spend. Probably looking for a Bally/Williams SS, as I don't have a ton of exp working on gottliebs and I will probably be the one working on it.

#13093 6 months ago

Williams Swinger EM. I shopped this out and since then has gotten little play. Recently sold it, was working, new owner had it for about a week and the ball advance unit stopped working. This is not my game, I want nothing more to do with it. Solid shape. Clean PF, great BG. I can get photos for anyone interested, there may be some above. Looking for $150 pickup in Easthampton, MA 01027

#13097 6 months ago
Quoted from ejacques:

If zaphod passes....we would probably take this for a Western Mass Pinball club we are trying to get off the ground.

Damn, I was originally going to reach out to you since you showed interest last time, but then I saw above where you said you had "too many EM's" and didn't. I am pretty sure this is pending sale, but if it falls through, it's yours.

#13102 6 months ago
Quoted from ejacques:

No worries....there's always more games. Nerdy is just in my backyard. Enjoy the game...its a fun one.

I have a nice High Speed here without an MPU. Just saying.

#13103 6 months ago
Quoted from Pinash:

Does anyone have a LOTR they are looking to sell?

Coast City Comics in Portland did for a while. I am not sure if they still have it.

1 week later
#13157 5 months ago

Selling a WPC 89 Driver board that I picked up for my Demo Man. Ad says it all.

Archived after 130 days
Not sold
Parts - For Sale
Used, fair condition “I picked this up from a friend and was told it just needed a transistor swap. I did that and installed the board and got the typical rebooting BR issue. I don't really want to wast...”
2019-03-28
Northampton, MA

#13196 5 months ago

Most likely putting an offer in on a house. So some things have to go.

* Demo Man: Faded Sideart, nice playfield, recently shopped out, new titans, some LED's, new cars, NOS plastics, halo buttons and aluminum triggers will be included, but are not installed...Will need a crane motor board ($50) $2600

Judge Dredd: Simply stunning example. Very clean, near Mint Sideart, DeadWorld Mod. Topper (repaired) $3100

Starship Troopers: Cab fade, solid PF, some orange fade on PF, some chipping inserts, new titans and NOS plastics (except for lanes) $2500

* RoboCop: Player's cab, plays awesome. One of my favorite pins in the lineup and not an easy one to come by. Almost debating selling Tapper to keep this and SST $1900

* Mycroft has right of first refusal

2 weeks later
#13374 5 months ago
Quoted from Mizzou0103:

I posted my CFTBL. I’m super close to Pinfest if anyone is headed up this way.

Oh man, this is super tempting, I just wish you were a bit closer.

Machine - For Sale

Creature from the Black Lagoon

New!

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “This is a nice players Creature. I recently shopped it out and put brand new Titan bands in it. I also bought a PPS hologram, which is super clear. It looks blue in the picture,...”

1 day ago

Bethlehem, PA

Mizzou0103

#13420 4 months ago
Quoted from CookyJar:

Local pickup (Oceanside, NY). Possible delivery to Allentown Pinfest.

Other - For Sale

Playchoice 10 Dual Monitor

New!

“Playchoice 10 Dual Monitor
Beautifully restored machine, works fantastic
-PowerPak - Loaded with 100s of NES games
-Double Dragon, Pro-Wresting included
-NES Zapper to PC10/Vs Arca...”

13 hours ago

Oceanside, NY

1,500 (OBO)

CookyJar

Oh, that is tempting.

1 week later
#13471 4 months ago

Off topic, anyone driving back from Pinfest today with space to grab a game in NJ on the way back?

2 weeks later
#13638 3 months ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

Iron Maiden pro. Currently at The Sanctum. 4900$

Damn that went fast!

#13640 3 months ago

I have a Gottlieb wedgehead, head, and lightboard. Mostly stripped, but has back "door". Free Pickup in 01027

1 month later
#14163 59 days ago

About to list my Demo Man, apparently they are falling from the sky. Pics and ad to be added later. Looking for $3200 OBO Rottendog CPU, top side tear down, titans, everything tumbled and polished, new mini driver board, new crane motor, new ribbon cables, new cars, NOS plastics, flipper bats...red aluminum triggers and blue halo buttons included, but not installed.....

edit: and the driver board just had the reset mod done by Allan Davidson.

1 week later
#14276 46 days ago

I finally managed to get some pics up.

Archived after 4 days
Sold (amount private)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Demolition Man Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished “I did a lot to this, it's basically all been redone. Rottendog CPU, Driver rebuilt and bullet proofed by Allan Davidson, new mini driver, new crane motor, new upgraded trough boar...”
2019-08-05
Northampton, MA
3,200 (OBO)

#14296 43 days ago
Quoted from the96stang:

I have a nice ICB. I bought into the hype on this game, and see why its a quarter eater in a bar, but it does not have me wanting to keep playing.
It has a nice glass and new side art.
I'd love to trade it for a pin or couple of pins. I'm open to working or project games. Also willing to deliver.

You're killing me smalls. If you decide to sell let me know.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 66.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 45.00
Playfield - Plastics
Vandelay Industries
$ 18.95
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
€ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
YOYOKOPTER MODS
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 369.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
$ 7,399.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 35.00
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus
$ 74.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 99.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 26.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 74.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nerdygrrl.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside