IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mutt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16679 3 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Fire! , nice playfield with original mylar, plays great, needs new rubber sleeves on the posts $1650
AC/DC Premium Vault, excellent condition, $5800

I'm the luckiest, my wife has caught the pinball bug! I want an AC/DC Prem & shot you a PM. Still need to keep an eye out for a JP Prem for her & Super Mario for my 7yro. (to be honest, they're jut as much for me.) I hunt for them all every day.

#16680 3 years ago

I came here to post about a 1970 Galahad I had for sale & before I finished typing, a friend who bought my Xenon texted back saying he'd take it.

I also have a non working Midway Space Invaders cocktail table I'd let go for free to someone who'll fix it. it looks nice & it's the really old one w/ a little twisty knob instead left & right buttons. screen lights up.

#16682 3 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Fire! , nice playfield with original mylar, plays great, needs new rubber sleeves on the posts $1650
AC/DC Premium Vault, excellent condition, $5800

My wife just got done watching Fire! videos & is telling me we need to buy that one too. If you still have them, I can come up this week for both.

2 weeks later
#16849 3 years ago
Quoted from eharan:

I have a 10’ classic Skee Ball machine in restored condition and a Williams Strike Master shuffle bowling game for sale. Let me know if there is any interest. Games are located in Monmouth County NJ.

I'm keep telling myself we need a skeeball but I'm worried my 7yro will end up smashing a backglass w/ a wild throw.

3 years later
#29908 36 days ago

Have an Aerosmith Pro that we love. Casually looking to bump it up to a Premium. it's not a must do. more of a, that would be cool if it worked out.

#29961 30 days ago

Have a decent Police Force that I'm selling to make room Jaws. has a DumbAss System 11B CPU board, new ramps, rubbers, & LEDs. playfield isn't perfect but everything looks & plays fine.

Machine - For Sale
Police Force Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Here's my Police Force. I cleaned it up during Covid and everything works. I did the normal getting it all working, LEDs, rubbers, etc but also replaced the dingy ramps & glass...”
2024-02-26
Doylestown, PA
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 156 times
Contributed to Pinside

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mutt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=mutt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.