5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 14,088 posts
  • 773 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by GorillaBiscuits
  • Topic is favorited by 413 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,356 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_163004_(resized).jpg
tmp_5553-20160803_113350-1414929868.jpg
20160801_200751_(resized).jpg
20160802_232803_(resized).jpg
20160802_232233_(resized).jpg
IMG_3895_(resized).JPG
IMG_3877_(resized).JPG
IMG_3878_(resized).JPG
IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrgregb123.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2810 3 years ago

Looking for an AC/DC Premium in the RI/MA area.

7 months later
#4818 3 years ago

Looking for an AC/DC LED Pro, HUO. Also looking for a SuperChexx bubble hockey HUO.

#4840 3 years ago
Quoted from yfz450:

I have one I'd sell. Mint, never gets played anymore.

Damn - PA is a bit of a haul for me. Too bad.

3 months later
#6019 2 years ago

Anyone have a nice Shadow for sale near RI? PM me

4 months later
#7166 2 years ago

Anyone have a solid ST:TNG for sale in the RI/MA area? Shoot me a PM.

2 weeks later
#7270 2 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

Machine - For Sale
Star Trek: The Next GenerationShopped “I would like to change up my lineup and am offering up my really nice STTNG. The playfield looks new and has zero wear. The cab is really nice as well with very little wear to spea...”
5 days ago Arlington, VA 4,800
per3per3

Price reduced! Prefer a trade for a nice Shadow or Jurassic Park, but would sell outright as well.

Arrg. Too bad you weren't closer.

10 months later
#9797 1 year ago

Looking for a good quality Congo in RI, MA, or the eastern side of CT.

3 weeks later
#9978 1 year ago

PSA - If you're posting in this thread, you might wish to add your location to your profile. Many of us looking for local machines for sale within pick-up distance scroll down and just scan the locations of posters until we see one from in or around our state. If you don't have a location showing, I skip past your post ....which is a bummer if you are actually local. Help us buy from you!

#9980 1 year ago
Quoted from Matesamo:

Another plus is I can look at mrgregb123 and say, "I lived in Cumberland for years, CHS Class of 92!"

...And whooped his ass in league last week.

3 weeks later
#10168 1 year ago

Who wants to sell me a Congo?

1 week later
#10281 1 year ago
Quoted from Blackjacker:

That's exactly what Automated would like their customers to think.

I'm friends with Mike on FB and thought I'd call him out and post to his timeline "OMG Mike, I heard you were losing the lease! Where are you moving????" but he's treated me well personally so I let it slide. Lame ad tho.

#10292 1 year ago
Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

Name a car dealership or a furniture store that doesn’t have a sale going 365/24/7.

Remember, it's not a sale....it's an EVENT.

2 months later
#10755 1 year ago

OK - it's time...

Archived after 107 days
Not sold: Decided to keep game
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Mint. No need for NIB adjustments or tinkering. I've done it all for you and everything works perfectly. - Playfield is mint. No wear. All rubbers are spotless. - Cabinet is mint....”
2018-10-03
Cumberland, RI

1 week later
#10801 1 year ago

New condition without all the NIB headaches.

Archived after 107 days
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Mint. No need for NIB adjustments or tinkering. I've done it all for you and everything works perfectly. - Playfield is mint. No wear. All rubbers are spotless. - Cabinet is mint....”
2018-10-03
Cumberland, RI

2 weeks later
#10887 1 year ago

Certified fully working and free of any out of box issues. No adjustments needed. Everything works as intended. Installed Cliffys are brand new (left the JJP version on until a week ago). Will warranty for 30 days to any local buyer.

Archived after 107 days
Machine - For Sale
2018-10-03
Cumberland, RI

1 week later
#10936 1 year ago

Price dropped, need to clear space. Problem-free. Come get it.

Archived after 107 days
Machine - For Sale
2018-10-03
Cumberland, RI

3 weeks later
#11079 11 months ago

Price drop. Come get me.

Archived after 107 days
Machine - For Sale
2018-10-03
Cumberland, RI

1 week later
#11130 11 months ago

Will consider trades for (2) WMS titles whose combined value is in the vicinity of the sales price (or lower with cash added). I don't have specific titles in mind - make an offer.

Archived after 107 days
Machine - For Sale
2018-10-03
Cumberland, RI

3 weeks later
#11459 10 months ago

Last chance to get a DILE for this price before the new software updates comes out and the prices shoot up again. Pretty sure I'm going to feel like a fool when that happens, but have to make room for TNA.

Archived after 107 days
Machine - For Sale
2018-10-03
Cumberland, RI

2 weeks later
#11584 9 months ago

Archived after 107 days
Machine - For Sale
2018-10-03
Cumberland, RI

2 weeks later
#11706 9 months ago

Available for pickup or will ship!

Archived after 107 days
Machine - For Sale
2018-10-03
Cumberland, RI

1 week later
#11764 9 months ago

Major code update announced for this month after Expo. Buy mine before I decide to keep it.

Archived after 107 days
Machine - For Sale
2018-10-03
Cumberland, RI

1 month later
#12089 8 months ago

Up for Sale....

Not Pinball:

Archived after 11 days
Sold elsewhere
Other - For Sale
“Super Chexx Bubble Hockey with Red/Blue team. Includes extra puck and goalie removal tool. Played about 15-20 times. Top comes off and can be rotated so it fits in a standard 36" ...”
2019-01-07
Cumberland, RI
1,490 (Firm)

Pinball:

Archived after 107 days
Machine - For Sale
2018-10-03
Cumberland, RI

New code is wicked and now I'm kinda bummed I have to let it go. Worth every penny (I just need the space)

2 months later
#12541 5 months ago

Anyone want to trade for a minty Congo? Mint playfield (was NOS two years ago), perfectly matched LEDs with LEDOCD, high-grade Mantis replacement parts for Volcano and Gorilla, PDI glass, remote battery holder (screw NVRAM, you want midnight madness), very good cabinet, new legs, and latest firmware.

PM your trades and I can send pics, etc. I'll do one similar valued game or a two for one depending on the titles.

1 week later
#12608 5 months ago

Mint Congo and Dialed In for trade. Congo is one of the best examples you'll find. The DILE is like new. PM me for trades and pics.

2 weeks later
#12739 4 months ago

I've posted my Congo before but just got around to photographing it and creating an ad. It's super nice. Cash or trade.

Archived after 94 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “One of the nicest copies of Congo around. Playfield is NOS installed a year ago and HUO since. All LED lights, matched to factory colors w/LEDOCD so they fade like incandescents. C...”
2019-02-16
Cumberland, RI
5,190 (Firm)

1 week later
#12804 4 months ago

Looking to trade a mint DILE or a dime-piece Congo for IJ, TWD Premium, or SS (plus cash either way depending on game)

#12808 4 months ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

I have a 2 shilling-piece Congo

Quoted from zacaj:

I'm looking for a 18 pence Congo

Dime piece meaning a "10" aside, what's the deal with the currency exchange? Can't we stick with USD?

Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Shouldn't we exchange these for diamonds?

This guy gets it.

2 weeks later
#13062 4 months ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Huh. That’s odd. Your NBA playfield is stamped 9/1995, but production didn’t start on that game until Feb/March 1997?
Someone must’ve had fun with the stamp

My ST:TNG playfield is stamped June '85.

Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

It a matter of products retaining value. I used the shoe metaphor because while knockoff Payless shoes do not retain their value vintage Nikes are collectible and have grown in value. I wasnt trying to sound classist about it.

Not sure the remakes are "knockoffs" as they are officially licensed and use the same or improved parts from the original. I would prefer an original because the lighting can be customized but the remakes are solid and hardly a knockoff.

#13066 4 months ago

Congo price drop. Gotta move this to make some room....

Archived after 94 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “One of the nicest copies of Congo around. Playfield is NOS installed a year ago and HUO since. All LED lights, matched to factory colors w/LEDOCD so they fade like incandescents. C...”
2019-02-16
Cumberland, RI
5,190 (Firm)

2 weeks later
#13188 3 months ago

Looking for a nice Paragon (like the one that was at The Sanctum...or actually that one specifically. LOL.), TWD Premium, IJ, or SS. Anyone in New England have one to sell? Also willing to trade my DILE towards it.

#13197 3 months ago
Quoted from gac:

What does a Paragon go for these days?

Seen them as high as $1900. With CPR playfield repros looming in the coming year I prob wouldn't pay more than that.

2 weeks later
#13336 3 months ago
Quoted from cjpins:

HUO Walking Dead Premium. Can bring to show less than 400 plays. $6200

WANT. But you're too far away.

#13339 3 months ago

Learned not to drive more than an hour and a half for a pinball machine. Too many times I've showed up and the game isn't as described. So 90 minutes (which is really 3 hours both ways) is just about the most risk I'm willing to take.

#13343 3 months ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

HUO Walking Dead can be confirmed with just a couple of pics. I call BS too.

Cool bud. You do you. I'll do me. Like I didn't get pics the times I drove 90 minutes for nothing. Sheesh.

"I call BS". WTF does that even mean? Like I have some hidden agenda? Don't respond on this thread and gum up sales talk with your unwarranted opinion. Let's take this to PM and msg me all your weirdo conspiracy theories on why I said I wanted a game and regretted it's distance. I'm dying to hear this...

#13354 3 months ago
Quoted from Don44:

Why so tense guy? I think those fellas were just joking with you.

Not tense. There's just way too much BS and unnecessary drama on here and it scares people away. So when I see that crap, I attempt to shut it down quick and move it over to PM. Which to Rondogg's credit, he did and we're all good. Turns out we know each other. All's well, kids.

1 month later
#13618 56 days ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! “Got one? Are you somewhere near me? Reach out!”
56 days ago
Cumberland, RI
Wanted

Archived after 56 days
Sold (amount undisclosed)
Machine - Wanted
Wanted! “Got a nice one in the RI area? Let's talk.”
2019-05-21
Cumberland, RI
Wanted

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! “Looking for a nice Paragon within 100 mi of RI.”
4 hours ago
Cumberland, RI
Wanted

2 weeks later
#13744 41 days ago

Gorgeous shiny minty gleaming Dialed In LE priced to move. Need to make room.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Gorgeous minty clean Dialed In Limited Edition. Priced to sell. Has the proper Cliffy's, magnet mylar properly cut, everything works flawlessly.”
41 days ago
Cumberland, RI
7,900 (Firm)

#13758 39 days ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! “Got one? Are you somewhere near me? Reach out!”
56 days ago
Cumberland, RI
Wanted

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! “Looking for a nice Paragon within 100 mi of RI.”
4 hours ago
Cumberland, RI
Wanted

Anyone got a Paragon for sale that isn't afraid to send me photos of the playfield from closer than 10 feet away?

3 weeks later
#13933 13 days ago

Hey guys - not to hijack this thread, but does anyone in the RI/southern MA area have Gottlieb A-17875 coils for sale? Marco is out and need one in a hurry. Figured I'd ask.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 5,599.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 115.00
Boards
Little Shop Of Games
$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs
$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
Playfield - Protection
Little Shop Of Games
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 24.00
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 9.95
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D MODS
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 4.99
Playfield - Plastics
ULEKstore
$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 89.99
$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrgregb123.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside