IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider monkfe.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15054 4 years ago

Looking for a Tommy... i have a restored High Speed to trade....LMK

4 months later
#16158 4 years ago

A lot of Police Departments now offer video taped parking lot spaces that are geared toward this type of exchange. No need to alert the PD, but when you both pull up, you're recorded (video) in case things go south. They also use these for custody exchange etc. Not always an easy thing to do with pinball as you want to see it, play it. But its an option if your seller is meeting you half way or it seems sketchy.

2 months later
#16954 3 years ago

Looking to trade or outright sell my sweet Theatre of Magic....listed here on Pinside. Tell me what you have can do +- cash if I'm interested. Located in Central Jersey

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Selling a very nice Theatre of Magic. I've gone through this whole machine and I have done or it has the following: *Just installed Georgio's silicone unbreakable trunk Comet Leds ...”
2020-06-15
Toms River, NJ
Trade
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 846 times
Contributed to Pinside

8 months later
#19822 3 years ago

Looking for a rotisserie for sale, ( cuz one ain't enough anymore)...PM me with what ya got

#19823 3 years ago

Looking to trade up a fully restored shadow...its got everything...looking at JJP titles but could do others...

1 month later
#20300 2 years ago

Nice Firepower for sale or trade (projects considered too)...has many upgrades

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Firepower Archived
Partially restored (almost original) - “Putting this back on the market...would consider trades too Let me know what ya got no EM's or data east games... This has the following: Replaced the playfield with a new CPR one...”
2021-11-28
Toms River, NJ
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 2520 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 month later
#20808 2 years ago

Comtemplating selling my Getaway High Speed II game...Lots of new parts...Playfield is almost perfect, minor shooter lane scruff...either selling it or going to do a restore on it...may be starting a new business and may not have time to finish it once started...have new decals for it, pinsound installed, new speakers...I'll sell it for what I have into it partswise...

3 months later
#21984 2 years ago

My Tommy is up for sale...

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “This nice Tommy has the following: Rottendog MPU board- Power supply board rebuilt, caps changed on all smaller boards as needed Color dmd (led) All board connectors changed to ...”
2021-09-25
Toms River, NJ
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 286 times
Contributed to Pinside

2 months later
#22821 2 years ago

anyone have "Fast Eddie's" phone number?....

3 months later
#23586 2 years ago

looking for a world poker tour...

1 year later
#28905 5 months ago
Quoted from acedanger:

i want a slow cooked chicken rotisserie.

...like in a sandwich maybe...?...from NJ?

3 months later
#29925 62 days ago

when I was younger, all the games in arcades were mostly pinball machines, now its just rows of claw machines. I don't get it...other machines too, but pinball is hard to find...and then they're not leveled and cleaned...missing important parts etc...arcades aren't what they used to be...(here in NJ anyway)

#29928 62 days ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Have you made the trip to Birdsmouth Beer to play the games there? They are in fantastic condition.

Have not...I'll have to give it a go...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider monkfe.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=monkfe and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.