5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 13,604 posts
  • 761 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 hours ago by the96stang
  • Topic is favorited by 398 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,356 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_163004_(resized).jpg
tmp_5553-20160803_113350-1414929868.jpg
20160801_200751_(resized).jpg
20160802_232803_(resized).jpg
20160802_232233_(resized).jpg
IMG_3895_(resized).JPG
IMG_3877_(resized).JPG
IMG_3878_(resized).JPG
IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider monk.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6752 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Returning to the selling/buying side of things to get this thread back on track....
Anybody have a 15, 30 60 or any other cocktail table multicade they are looking to part with? Friend of mine wants one for Christmas, and he said Pac Man is a must. He wants a two-player sit down for his kids, so it has to be a cocktail. He's new to the hobby and just bought his first pin, so I'd like to try and hook him up. Let me know or shoot me a PM.

Depending on how far your friend wants to go, there is one for sale in the Rochester Craigslist.

rochester.craigslist.org link

I have no idea what these go for, but they are asking $1,300.

3 weeks later
#6929 2 years ago

I am looking for a clean 100% working T2. I am not looking for collector condition (unless the price is low enough) but it must be clean with minor wear. Thanks.

1 month later
#7182 2 years ago
Quoted from hanktrainer:

Sound good no worries, I've go a few interested, if you serious make an off and I'll pull the cliffys for you to look at

You let me know when you are thinking about selling your Metallica. At some point I would like that in my small collection.

5 months later
#8315 1 year ago
Quoted from TheRave:

Considering selling my MET pro. In great shape. $4500. Any interest?

Where were you a month ago? I would have scooped this up. GLWS

3 months later
#9153 1 year ago

Just posted a couple of games in the marketplace. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Archived after 34 days
Sold for $ 4,200
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “I'm looking to sell my TSPP. This machine is in good condition with some wear on the cabinet and a broken plastic as shown in the pictures. The following has been done to the mac...”
2017-11-07
Syracuse, NY
4,350 (OBO)

Archived after 15 days
Sold for $ 2,600
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “I'm selling my Terminator 2. Game is in good shape and boards are super clean. Take a look at the pictures to see the full quality of the game and ask me any question you have. If ...”
2017-11-07
Syracuse, NY

2 weeks later
#9338 1 year ago

T2 is sold, but the TSPP is still available. Might take a trade, but really looking more for cash. Let me know though if you have something to trade.

Archived after 34 days
Sold for $ 4,200
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “I'm looking to sell my TSPP. This machine is in good condition with some wear on the cabinet and a broken plastic as shown in the pictures. The following has been done to the mac...”
2017-11-07
Syracuse, NY
4,350 (OBO)

2 weeks later
#9565 1 year ago

If anyone has or knows of a Game of Thrones pro up for sale, let me know.

#9598 1 year ago

Still looking for a GoT Pro and I got the go ahead from my better half, so my patience is being tested. Might have to go NIB if nothing comes up.

3 weeks later
#9726 1 year ago
Quoted from Coyote:

So, wait. If it has a logo, but it is entirely hidden.. does it even have a logo?

The emperor has no clothes.

5 months later
#10862 10 months ago

Might be in the market for a Judge Dredd. Let me know if there’s one out there looking for a new home.

#10865 10 months ago
Quoted from dannunz:

There are going to be 3 for sale at Pintastic I believe.

That sounds promising. I can’t make it to the show this weekend, but at least it sounds like there might be a couple that are somewhat local for sale. I’d be interested in hearing the details on them.

1 week later
#10914 10 months ago

How’d the show go this weekend? Still looking for a reasonably priced judge Dredd.

1 month later
#11386 8 months ago

That's too funny

1 month later
#11762 7 months ago

I have one to many pins and I'm thinking about listing my
ToM $6200 and my Judge Dredd $3,000
Both are decent shape but neither are collector quality.
Let me know if anyone is interested and I'll get pictures out and an ad up.

1 week later
#11803 7 months ago

James, I’ll throw in $100 if it helps your endeavor. It’s been a while, but this is Ed. You worked on my TMNT a while back. Let me know how I can get you the money if you need it.

1 week later
#11991 6 months ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Ah, my hometown. Make sure you hit up Misuta Chows if you're downtown... and if you're looking for the world's best late night dive bar, the Old Pink is not to be missed. Get the steak sandwich there, or walk a couple block to Jim's Steak Out and get a proper chicken finger sub.
You're welcome... Oh, and if anybody offers you blow... RUN AWAY as fast as you can, unless you're a connoisseur of crushed up aspirin and baby laxative. At least that's what a guy I don't really know at all told me

Ugh I do miss Jim’s Steak Out.

1 month later
#12234 5 months ago

I still have:

Theatre of Magic, no mods, Full LEDs average to above average shape I’d say. Trunk is chipped. Leon trunk fix included, but not installed. $6200.

Judge Dredd, no mods, Full LEDs, also average to above average. Typical wear around the subway. $2900.

Both will be in the marketplace tomorrow.
Both work great. Both are not HUO. Just looking to change up the lineup so I’ll entertain trades as well.

#12243 5 months ago

Ads are up in the marketplace. I need to take pictures of the Judge Dredd yet. Hopefully I can get it done tonight.

Archived after 15 days
Sold for $ 2,700
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Judge Dredd Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Judge Dredd up for sale, works 100%. Full LEDs. Some wear around the scoop/subway. No credit dot. Overall a good looking and playing machine. I replaced some rubbers, but it does...”
2018-12-07
Syracuse, NY
Archived after 24 days
Sold for $ 5,900
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Looking to change the lineup a bit, so my ToM is up for sale. Game looks and plays great. There is slight wear in the typical areas around the mode inserts, nothing that effects ...”
2018-12-07
Syracuse, NY

#12260 5 months ago

Price drop

Archived after 24 days
Sold for $ 5,900
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Looking to change the lineup a bit, so my ToM is up for sale. Game looks and plays great. There is slight wear in the typical areas around the mode inserts, nothing that effects ...”
2018-12-07
Syracuse, NY
Archived after 15 days
Sold for $ 2,700
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Judge Dredd Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Judge Dredd up for sale, works 100%. Full LEDs. Some wear around the scoop/subway. No credit dot. Overall a good looking and playing machine. I replaced some rubbers, but it does...”
2018-12-07
Syracuse, NY

#12300 5 months ago

Look up a few posts and there is a RBION for sale. Post#12284

#12308 5 months ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

Fast Eddie to the rescue....that is totally in his range

He’s the best too.

1 week later
#12394 4 months ago

Judge Dredd is gone, TOM is still available.

Archived after 24 days
Sold for $ 5,900
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
2018-12-07
Syracuse, NY

That’s a terrible “featured” picture. Is there anyway to change which picture is featured on a for sale ad?

#12396 4 months ago
Quoted from weaverj:

click on the pic you want, then one of the icons in there is an option to switch to that pic. actually, you might not even need to click on the pic; maybe just mouse over. it's been a while for me.

Nailed it. Thanks.

2 months later
#12799 82 days ago

GO BILLS!!!

#12850 76 days ago

Just looking to change things up a bit. TWD up for trade/sale

Archived after 21 days
Not sold: Decided to keep game
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “The Walking Dead Pro up for sale. Excellent condition plays perfectly. Shaker motor and speaker acrylics installed. Just looking to change the lineup a bit.”
2019-03-03
Syracuse, NY

1 week later
#12992 64 days ago

Anyone looking to sell either an AFMr CE or MBr CE?

#13002 64 days ago

I’m getting close to purchasing a new pin so I’m bumping this ad.

Archived after 21 days
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “The Walking Dead Pro up for sale. Excellent condition plays perfectly. Shaker motor and speaker acrylics installed. Just looking to change the lineup a bit.”
2019-03-03
Syracuse, NY

#13023 63 days ago

Price drop.

Archived after 21 days
Machine - For Sale
2019-03-03
Syracuse, NY

#13039 62 days ago

I’m looking to spread the disease to a friend of mine. He is looking for his first pin and would like either an Aerosmith or GNR. Let me know what you have and I let him know. Thanks.

I see there is an Aerosmith in Mass., but 9 hours round trip is a bit far.

#13042 62 days ago
Quoted from AntennaMan:

Most pickups for me, 9 hours round trip is a starting point.

I could see that from Vermont. I have done it and I’m sure I’ll do it again. Just looking to see if there are any closer.

#13057 61 days ago

I can't wait to get a MBr CE and love they were remade, so I get a chance to own one. Although I wore Payless shoes to school as my parents didn't feel the need to overpay for brand name anything.

#13061 61 days ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

It a matter of products retaining value. I used the shoe metaphor because while knockoff Payless shoes do not retain their value vintage Nikes are collectible and have grown in value. I wasnt trying to sound classist about it.

I'm just poking fun. I think a restored original that is like new is much more valuable than a new remake. I also think the AFM original that is for sale here is a great deal for someone with the skill to fix it up. If I had that skill I would be all over it. Sadly it would take me to much time that I don't have to even diagnose the issues.

#13121 55 days ago

Last call on TWD Pro before I pull the ad for the summer.

1 week later
#13203 47 days ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Come on everyone, is this thread too grown up for an awesome April fools post? Here's mine...
Selling my mint HUO Addam's family. I'll take $2,900 for it or even trade for some beat up old EM.

PM sent!!

#13214 47 days ago

I no longer know what's an April fools joke and what's not.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
$ 5,599.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 26.95
$ 9.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 119.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 249.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Great American Pinball
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bright Lights Pinball
$ 24.50
$ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 18.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 109.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Funhouse Custom Lamp Out of stock
Professor Pinball
$ 71.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider monk.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside