IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider moat-pin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19209 3 years ago
Quoted from Goyomex:Happy to have found this thread - I'm in Chatham, NJ and very new to Pinside and to this crazily addictive hobby. Started with a JJP Willy Wonka for Xmas and just got a P3 Multimorphic (Heist, Lexi and CCR) delivered. Although my wife doesn't know this, I've got a working wishlist and space for a few more pins in my basement - interested in:
Monster Bash Remake (SE or LE)
Deadpool Premium
JJP POTC (LE or CE)
JJP WOZ
JJP Dialed In
I appreciate I have ZERO credibility on Pinside, but working to establish it. Happy to offer cash on glass or any other payment method a seller is comfortable with.

Quoted from Goyomex:

Happy to have found this thread - I'm in Chatham, NJ and very new to Pinside and to this crazily addictive hobby. Started with a JJP Willy Wonka for Xmas and just got a P3 Multimorphic (Heist, Lexi and CCR) delivered. Although my wife doesn't know this, I've got a working wishlist and space for a few more pins in my basement - interested in:
Monster Bash Remake (SE or LE)
Deadpool Premium
JJP POTC (LE or CE)
JJP WOZ
JJP Dialed In
I appreciate I have ZERO credibility on Pinside, but working to establish it. Happy to offer cash on glass or any other payment method a seller is comfortable with.

Welcome! I’m on Princeton but have bought/sold a couple near Chatham. I bought first pin in March and have been through 7 already! You get sucked in but there are definitely worse hobbies or thing you could be doing than this!

2 months later
#20062 3 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Can we please get a show of hands for the people who regularly troll, post or plain outright buy or sell from this post or pinside in general? If you're that guy or gal, please upvote this post in support or make your own post. Sounds like Robin could use a little help paying for the rebuild.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/back-after-a-major-outage
https://pinside.com/pinball/donate

Thanks for heads up. Done

1 week later
#20143 3 years ago

Wonka available. Can be bit flexible on price if it’s easy logistics/something close (Central Jersey)

1 month later
#20503 2 years ago
Quoted from brainmegaphone:

Hi Everyone,
Selling my MS-66 Escalera w/ big wheel attachment. Works fine but due to my bulkhead stair configuration I've struggled to use it for pins without a second person (which defeats the purpose). $1,800 - and I will donate to Pinside upon sale. Also willing to trade for pins.
I do like some of the Sega/Data east stuff and older Williams titles but prefer new(er) machines and have cash to round out a deal.
To be consistent with pinflation I considered adding a Color DMD and a few LEDs to it and listing for $5k just to see what happens but... you know...
Eastern Connecticut region.

Interested (especially if you throw in those LEDs)- will pm

10 months later
#23762 2 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

I still have a GB pro with mods if anyone is interested.... the GB sale money is going to replenish my Weird Al money that I borrowed some to buy a CCr LOL

Machine - For Sale

Ghostbusters (Pro)

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “My HUO (never left the room since it was unboxed) Pro Ghostbusters. No issues, no problems. Has the following mods: slime for lights and Slimer top, art blades, 3D library, Meze...”

12 days ago

Manchester, NH

Max_Badazz

7,700 (OBO)

That sounds so alarmingly normal and familiar to me

1 week later
#23839 2 years ago

Will be posting GnR LE with mods/woofer/external lights for sale no trade (need space) soon. Priority to anyone who can direct pickup from my house.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider moat-pin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=moat-pin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.