5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 14,652 posts
  • 783 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 16 minutes ago by IceMaster
  • Topic is favorited by 423 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,356 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_163004_(resized).jpg
tmp_5553-20160803_113350-1414929868.jpg
20160801_200751_(resized).jpg
20160802_232803_(resized).jpg
20160802_232233_(resized).jpg
IMG_3895_(resized).JPG
IMG_3877_(resized).JPG
IMG_3878_(resized).JPG
IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mistermoberg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9205 1 year ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-black-knight-20

Just listed a Black Knight. Bring me a different game in working order or give me $1300 cash. I'll take $50 off for anyone in this forum. Cheers.

EDIT: SOLD

3 months later
#10129 1 year ago

Come one, come all! I want to buy something! Show me what you've got!

Looking for solid state, preferably dmd. Condition isn't critical, it doesn't need to be a showpiece.

Want to be under/around 2K.

X-Files, Baywatch, Judge Dredd, Johnny Mnemonic, Stargate, Mousin' Around, Demo Man, Xenon, Phantom of The Opera, Last Action Hero, Data East Simpsons - to name a few on my list.

Look forward to hearing from everyone! The closer to Worcester, MA, the better.

Thanks.

#10131 1 year ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

I have a Simpson's. It's in good condition. I did a complete tear down of playfield and clean the playfield and plastics. I live in Sterling.

PM Sent!

3 weeks later
#10352 1 year ago

I am ready to buy again! Looking for Sega or Early Sterns. Austin Powers, X-Files, Space Jam, etc. Condition isn't everything.

Also, I have a Wild Life I want $400 for. It won't go into a new game, and the left scoring reel sticks. Could just be a good cleaning for all I know. Need the room.

1 month later
#10553 1 year ago

Anyone bringing any Sega games to Allentown? Or - Monopoly or World Poker Tour?

2 months later
#10981 1 year ago

I'd love to have a World Cup Soccer - for $2200. Not a penny more.

The average, in my opinion, WCS is worth between $2400 - $2900. Unless, they have been restored or are HUO or like the one being offered here restored with LEDs for $3500.

#11057 1 year ago
Quoted from Mocean:

Stern's Monopoly fits that description. It's a nice layout (poor man's TAF) with very family friendly rules (read: lots of multiball opportunities from easy to hit shots). Sound package is good and the theme is great ... Unless you're literally a communist.
It's a shame no one every got that last software update to work, though.

Second.

I like the Monopoly theme and it is one of my top 5 favorite games. Buying one was an awesome choice. Can't recommend it highly enough.

3 weeks later
#11174 1 year ago

Searching for a working cocktail game.

Peace & Love,

EMM

1 week later
#11300 1 year ago

Will be listing my Lucky Seven SS. I consider the game to be a working project. The game is playable, but some slot reel combinations don't score.

The board is ugly, but was given the OK by Allan Davidson, and NVRAM was installed.

The playfield is a probably a 5/10, has some poorly done touch ups near the top of the playfield.

I'm only asking $550 which is what I have into it.

I just have one too many things going on right now.

I would consider trades for a cocktail game.

I would also discount the $550 if the game went to a pinsider who was willing to help me fix my Monopoly with a reset issue.

Thanks guys,

EMM

Edit:

Ad is here: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/67870

1 week later
#11384 1 year ago

Alright. I'm buying a house.

Ergo, I need $$$.

I only have one asset worth money - my pins.

Demo Man - cab is an 8, playfield is an 8, plastics are a 6. LEDs throughout, nicest playing DM I've seen. $2750 OBO (This one hurts my heart, I'd prefer it to go to someone I know.)

Monopoly - has a reset issue, I don't have the expertise to fix it, but I've been told it's a simple fix. LED, and shopped minus flipper rebuild. Includes some extra plastics. $2650 OBO

Lucky Seven - slot machines reels don't always score perfectly. Not the best art touch ups on it. $550 OBO

Gottlieb Wild Life - scoring reels stick, should probably rebuild flippers. $450 OBO

Comes to $6,400 as a lot. Pick it all up for $6K.

I'm willing to listen to offers.

Preference first and foremost goes to people who can buy them ASAP, then to people I know in the hobby. Would prefer to sell as a lot.

#11387 1 year ago
Quoted from Monk:

That's too funny

So was his offer. Declined.

However, for all of the nice people on pinside that have been making offers on the 4 games and offers on the lot, I greatly appreciate it and will you get back to all y'all as the day goes on.

Peace & Love,

EMM

#11390 1 year ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Don’t think that was necessary...
You’re advertising a bunch of games that have issues while asking decent market value. If you want somebody to buy them as a lot, the price will always be less and they will knock off more money for the repairs that are needed.

Definitely, they are "OBO" after all - but his offer and DM was condescending, egotistical and too low. Maybe you missed the tote thread.

I want to sell to someone who will appreciate my games, and I want to do business with someone I like. If his offer came from a friend with a few hundred more, I'd have considered it.

I'm really attached to my collection, but I'm willing to let it go for a fair price to a nice person.

Peace & Love,

EMM

#11403 1 year ago
Quoted from the96stang:

My message:
"Dear Moberg,
I'm the biggest buyer in new england and one of very few who will take on all. I have 5k cash and can be there Sunday."
My thoughts:
DM 2200
Monopoly 2300
The other two 500.
More than fair in a bulk buy for games with issues, but maybe the numbers don't work for him. Meh, I'll go find another lot of games. Keep flipping pinside.

Brian - maybe you don't realize how offensive your message was - I'll help you understand.

"Dear Moberg," - unless you're a friend being a goofball, which I doubt, as I've never heard you tell a joke, that's a little condescending.

"I'm the biggest buyer in New England." - What!? A; no you aren't. B; ego much?

"One of very few who can take on all" - Not according to offers I've received. •

HEY EVERYONE LOOK BELOW THIS LINE -

$5500 FIRM BY MONDAY NIGHT TAKES THEM ALL.

No individual games will be sold until Monday night.

I put up those particular games out of my collection, because that's the dollar amount I need. $50 loss on my end, but who cares.

#11405 1 year ago
Quoted from Mitch:

So you want to sell as a bundle which normally means a discount but want exactly what you paid for them?

I took my time and shopped around. I didn't buy a game unless it was a great deal.

#11408 1 year ago
Quoted from RonSS:

And now you are passing along the good deal because you are in a hurry to sell..... Oh wait, nope.
Sounds as though you are easily offended. I wish you luck with your sales and future endeavors, but honestly, lighten up Francis.

I am passing it along to someone. $5500 to the right person is a great deal.

Quoted from Jiggly_Martian:

I saw Brian’s message, purely as a way to convey he is “no nonsense” and his offer is genuine.
As far as categorizing his character, he is one of the best. He is selfless.
Rich

No nonsense and selfless? Did you miss the tote thread?

Look - I'm out of the drama and of this thread for a couple days. I look forward to reading DMs on offers for individual games and continued interest in the lot.

Peace & Love,

EMM

1 week later
#11471 1 year ago

Ad Coming Soon:

Demolition Man - $2500. Will deliver within 2 hours of Sturbridge, MA at no cost - preference goes to pickup.

All LEDs, flippers rebuilt a few weeks back.

#11504 1 year ago

Price reduced for quick sale.

Demolition Man $2350.

Monopoly with suspected ROM chip issue $2500.

#11507 1 year ago
Quoted from eabundy:

Didn't you have an offer awhile back for 5k???

That offer included Lucky Seven SS and Wild Life.

#11510 1 year ago

Monopoly has sold, DM still available.

1 month later
#11943 10 months ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

I’ve had 600+ games pass through the framework of my home since 2006 -that’s a lot of games in players and collectors hands in that time, and many of them at very fair prices. I don’t usually refuse good games that I find in the wild, I never know where they might fit in, and Time Machine was specifically purchased to test my Torpedo Alley. Success.
If I’m friends with someone or know you a little bit, I pass the game onto that person for my costs, regardless of what I listed It for- I bend.
I can see in this thread who is and isn’t, apparently. When I helped start the Sanctum In CT, games like Black Jack,Frontier, Medusa, Hoops, which are all still there and remain a part of the bread and butter to the Sanctum, were brought in for what I paid.
With that said, I’m not required to keep Time Machine and my intention was for trade or package deal with the two others I have for sale.
I’m not out to please any of the people that take issue with my dealings and it’s fair to say that you’re not out to please me.
If the seller (who I know and had a conversation about this very thing already when I picked it up) has an issue with any of it, he’ll contact me and we’ll discuss it, but he doesn’t. Just a few select vocal people that are angry it wasn’t them. Adios, counselors.
Edit: I don't usually post games for sale in here, because of accusations, assumptions and expectations like what was blown hard above. He doesn't know the real story, and at that point it's all just puffed out wind that looks even worse with the facts out. I even asked Matt (beaglepuss) when I showed up to it mostly working, if he needed to keep it. He said ''No we're good, I don't care if you sell it tomorrow for $1700'' - Defense over. (The game was sold with T2 for $3200. Broke completely even)
Thanks, James

I know I'm late to the party, and NEVER thought I'd vouch for James, and I know he doesn't need me to - but folks, quick reminder, we have a free market.

He's done nothing wrong. Not even close.

I once bought a Black Knight for $800, sold it for $1200 a couple days later and did nothing to it.

That's not illegal, that's not wrong. I played it for a day, decided - nah - and made a couple calls.

James did what he wanted to do with it, made a quick buck and someone else is enjoying it.

Why would anyone question that or come after him for that?

#11947 10 months ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

The answer...ironic coming from you. You don’t question what people do, or bring it into this thread?

Way to contribute.
This story is toteally long over, so leave it a few pages back where it belongs. I know James, and we have already spoken.

That Black Knight went to a friend. He was thrilled to have it, and guess what he did? Fixed a couple small things - and then sold it for a profit himself.

1 week later
#12058 10 months ago

As per usual, seeking out cocktail games. Wouldn't mind finding a beat up but working Sorcerer on the cheap either.

Also, non pinball related, I'm always on the lookout for neon signs & laserdiscs/players.

Thanks,

Moberg.

#12082 10 months ago
Quoted from ejacques:

It's sad but I didn't even think of that. In all seriousness though the while light thing is ancient history.

As for the light, drop me a PM, we'll work something out. Thanks man.

Ed is a really nice guy, pleasure to talk with. Really enjoyed the conversations we shared at The 24 Hour.

If I had shared a conversation with him before the incident, it would not have gone the way it did.

However, as far as the tote thread goes, I'm grateful for it. It led to us getting things out in the open, working through them and Joe Newhart of Pinball Star (who is THE GREATEST) helped us all out.

I'm in the wrong about how the incident went down, I own it.

1 month later
#12474 8 months ago

Haven’t been in here in a while - hope everyone had a great holiday season!

Time to build my collection again!

Looking to buy one or two games off this list to get started with. Preferably not cosmetically restored, but in working order or very close to it.

Kings of Steel
Argosy
Time 2000
Paragon
Genie
Stars
Meteor

OR

If you have a game that is $600 or less DM me! Just want something new in the house to flip on!

Peace & Love,

EMM

#12477 8 months ago
Quoted from V_piscopo:

Tote Ally a nice machine

It does indeed look tote-riffic, DM on the way.

1 month later
#12838 6 months ago

Alright folks - I never thought I’d say this:

Seeking crappy EMs or very early solid state. Working projects are okay - want to learn how to fix these things. Woodrails welcome.

1 week later
#12947 6 months ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Really nice Williams Roadshow available in Providence. Full led, No credit dots. Excellent playfield (normal wear around scoop)
Looking to trade for a Congo / Shadow / World Cup Soccer / Dr Who / Swords of Fury / Data East Star Wars... and a bunch of others.
Lmk what you have... (not really into Sega / Data East / Gottlieb)

Someone get this guy a Congo or a Shadow!

#13030 6 months ago

Just picked up a project woodrail and I'm hooked.

Tell me about your crappy games for sale - games on the cusp of being a parts game, but could be fixable.

DM ME!

1 week later
#13129 6 months ago

Will be listing a Williams Honey EM - essentially shopped out, I have a couple small touches left to make - cosmetics only. Plays fast and reliably - light flaking in back glass on the skin tones, but it isn't that bad.

Seeking a trade - either an EM, early solid state working project or if you have a lower end Sega game, I'll throw cash your way. I can always deliver as well.

#13167 5 months ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

I think many of us love pinside as it passes time at work.
Side note: someone sell me a pinbot!

Pinside is one of the reasons I go to work! Love this thread.

#13190 5 months ago

Sorry crazylevi - but...

ThIs Is CrAzY eRiC!!! Got a disgusting old Sega Showcase game!? Crazy Eric buys them...for ca$h!!!

You gotta Space Jam? Crazy Eric has cash!

You gotta Viper? Crazy Eric has cash!

Any condition, any Showcase Game, bought...for cash!!!

2 weeks later
#13350 5 months ago
Quoted from ejacques:

Cheap project game for sale... Williams World Cup. $300 firm. Nice cabinet...decent glass and playfield. Assume you'll need boards.

I can back that up - glass and playfield are nice. I checked it out last time I saw Ed, passed on it only because I'm busy and prepping for Allentown - guys, this one is a huge bargain.

1 week later
#13440 4 months ago
Quoted from SeaLawyer:

Lol, who you calling N00b?? I’ve been on PS a lot longer than you. And if you missed the legendary immaculate Baywatch thread to which I was obviously referring, you must have been living under a rock for the last 6 months...

Chill homie - sealawyer - ya spelled it wrong dude, I-M-A-M-A-C-U-L-A-T-E.

isochronic_frost was just teasing probably.

Everybody be friends, and make of fun of Pinside’s real unholy grail - the TOTE.

1 week later
#13516 4 months ago

Holy Crap! I've never seen a machine that beat up before. Crazy.

#13527 4 months ago

Playing with idea of selling my Fast Ball pitch and bat game for cheap - taking up space. DM if interested. Would cut a good deal, working project.

#13569 4 months ago

Eight Ball listed for sale. Trades considered.

Archived after 6 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Pretty nice Eight Ball. Glass is good, cabinet is pretty good as is the playfield. Great players machine. Only issue is that the kickback only gets the ball back into play 9 out ...”
2019-05-16
Warren, MA
1,050 (OBO)

#13574 4 months ago

Archived after 4 days
Sold for $ 650
Machine - For Sale
Duotron Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “I purchased this Duotron from one of the best techs in the country - Jim from The Sanctum in CT. He went through it before I bought it. Plays reliably with no issues. Only thing ...”
2019-05-16
Warren, MA
650 (OBO)

Duotron listed in the Marketplace. Trades considered. Please DM with any questions. Thanks.

#13587 4 months ago

Archived after 10 days
Sold for $ 325
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Fast Ball Archived
Functional - needs minor work “The game works as it should 90% of the time - only requires slight work. Please message for more information, I’ll respond same day. Thanks, Eric”
2019-07-09
Warren, MA
225 (OBO)

Just listed a working project Fast Ball - I’ll make a deal for someone who wants to get it soon, need the space.

#13589 4 months ago

Duotron and Eight Ball are in sale pending status - who’s taking home Fast Ball?

#13619 4 months ago

Archived after 10 days
Sold for $ 325
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Fast Ball Archived
Functional - needs minor work “The game works as it should 90% of the time - only requires slight work. Please message for more information, I’ll respond same day. Thanks, Eric”
2019-07-09
Warren, MA
225 (OBO)

Price Drop to $450, would consider trades, I can add cash.

#13626 4 months ago

Archived after 47 days
Unknown reason:
Machine - Wanted
Wanted! “Player’s Condition Preferred. Would be willing to trade something out of my collection.”
2019-05-23
Warren, MA
Wanted

Would trade something out of my collection or pay in cash, or a little of both.

#13653 3 months ago

Archived after 10 days
Sold for $ 325
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Fast Ball Archived
2019-07-09
Warren, MA
225 (OBO)

$400 if ya pick her up on Monday!

#13667 3 months ago

Archived after 10 days
Sold for $ 325
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Fast Ball Archived
2019-07-09
Warren, MA
225 (OBO)

Take it for $380!

#13669 3 months ago
Quoted from gac:

Did you just buy a machine from yourself?

LOL - nah just lowering the price. Want someone to get a bargain!

#13672 3 months ago
Quoted from Irishbastard:

What's wrong with it?

DM sent.

#13691 3 months ago

Will be listing a nice Bally Atlantis and a VERY nice Kings of Steel that I’ve done a few things to. Trades preferred, DM me.

#13728 3 months ago

Archived after 10 days
Sold for $ 325
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Fast Ball Archived
2019-07-09
Warren, MA
225 (OBO)

$300 folks. Had THREE buyers fall through due to three unique logistical challenges. Someone get this mofo outta my house.

#13733 3 months ago

Archived after 10 days
Sold for $ 325
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Fast Ball Archived
2019-07-09
Warren, MA
225 (OBO)

Sale pending at $350...again. If it falls through again, I’m gonna part it out and list the parts on eBay, cabinet will be free to a nice person who wants it.

#13734 3 months ago

Archived after 1 day
Not sold: Decided to keep game
Machine - For Sale
Atlantis Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished “Overall, this is a really nice Atlantis. +$300 Swemmer MPU & Driver Installed +$249 worth of Pinscore Displays Installed +$80~ powder coated rails soon to be installed +$8...”
2019-06-03
Warren, MA
Archived after 30 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Kings of Steel Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “I have a couple things left to do to this guy; Gotta fix the stand ups, they take a really solid hit to trigger them, but they all work. Gotta get NVRAM in here. +the mirrored...”
2019-06-03
Warren, MA

Two really great playing games in nice shape listed here. Trades preferred, send me offers, creativity encouraged - a bunch of cheap games for Atlantis would be listened to.

Sega Showcase games are a priority, I’d add cash for a routed stock Aerosmith Pro.

#13736 3 months ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

Hey bud, your Atlantis has all red boards on the underside of the playfield. Are you sure you don't have a prototype? Did you dump the boards you replaced? Were they red as well?

Oh my lord. Didn’t even occur to me.

#13753 3 months ago

Archived after 30 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Kings of Steel Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “I have a couple things left to do to this guy; Gotta fix the stand ups, they take a really solid hit to trigger them, but they all work. Gotta get NVRAM in here. +the mirrored...”
2019-06-03
Warren, MA

Trade me two really ugly working projects.

Trade me for a player’s Jokerz and I’ll throw some cash your way.

#13776 3 months ago

Archived after 30 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Kings of Steel Archived
2019-06-03
Warren, MA

Trade me! Cocktail games? Sega Showcase games? European Titles?

I can always add *Ka$h MoNét*

#13796 3 months ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

Ok I’m on a crazy buying spree. I’ve got to let some stuff go begrudgingly. Need these for pintastic tournament but they can leave Saturday evening when the tournament is wrapped up or taken anytime after that.
Bally Atlantis. Just stripped whole top side. Cleaned and waxed. New titan rings and 100% 1smd warm white comet leds everywhere. Full Mylar playfield. Plays great. Cabinet is rough. Decals are faded and peeling on the edges here and there. 1900$
Fire! Excellent cabinet. Again fully stripped and shipped 2 weeks ago. All titans and 100% warm white 1smd comet leds. Playfield is full Mylar. Plays. Ice and fast. Molded parts of buildings by ball locks have been reinforced and epoxied. 2100$
X-Files. Again fully stripped and shipped just a few weeks ago. All titans and 100% warm white 1smd comet leds. Had magnet wear in front of file cabinet that had been filled with epoxy at some point. File cabinet is perfect. Brand new one installed when stripped down. Brand new shooter scoop chute installed(welds normally all shot entirely). Both those parts you can’t find. Ramps flame polished and no cracks at all cabinet has some scuffs and fade but solid. 2300$

I played all three of these games - they’re all nice examples. GLWS - whoever gets these ones will be happy.

1 week later
#13852 3 months ago

Archived after 47 days
Unknown reason:
Machine - Wanted
Wanted! “Player’s Condition Preferred. Would be willing to trade something out of my collection.”
2019-05-23
Warren, MA
Wanted
Archived after 30 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Kings of Steel Archived
2019-06-03
Warren, MA
Archived after 10 days
Sold for $ 325
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Fast Ball Archived
2019-07-09
Warren, MA
225 (OBO)

#13867 3 months ago

Archived after 30 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Kings of Steel Archived
2019-06-03
Warren, MA

Price Drop on Kings of Steel! Will lower a little bit more if picked up before Pintastic!

1 month later
#14327 38 days ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Iron Man w brass armor 4500 +extras, RBION very clean 3900 - pm me, ads to go up later

Great seller, can’t wait to see pics of these two! Whoever gets them will be glad they did.

#14353 37 days ago

Not pinball related, my apologies in advance.

If anyone local happens to have any old CRT computer monitors in a white shell, from the early to late 90’s (21” or larger would be perfect) for free or cheap, please DM me.

Thanks.

2 weeks later
#14479 22 days ago

Hey y’all - I have some openings until about September 10th for machine transportation. Will go as far south as Maryland and no limits north.

If you need a game moved the first week of September - MESSAGE THE MÖBE!

#14481 22 days ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

You can't just give yourself a nickname. You have to earn that.
I propose -

Whatever you wanna call me is fine - just want another partially funded mini vacation!

#14484 22 days ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Just don’t quit the transport like you did pinside the first time
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/im-leaving-pinside

You wanna find out why, DM me. Also - I was nothing but polite to you when you wanted to buy a game of mine. Let’s keep this thread about transactions.

I’ve had the privilege of moving a couple games over these past few weeks and enjoyed it. Don’t worry, I’ll make sure I don’t move any of mine in your direction.

Too bad, I like Gloucester. My uncle lives there and my grandmother was laid to rest there. Beautiful town.

#14522 20 days ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Do we need to buy broken taillight insurance?

Tail light coverage is extra.

#14548 15 days ago

Anyone looking for a couple classics + cash? Really looking for the other four Sega Showcase games listed below in order of most desired;

Space Jam
Viper
Starship Troopers
Star Wars

Thanks

Edit: Up For Grabs; Hot Hand (Alltek MPU) Alien Star (Project), Prototype Bally Atlantis (Pinscore displays, Swemmer MPU), and Williams Honey

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 239.00
$ 259.99
$ 10.50
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple
$ 29.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 46.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 199.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs
$ 84.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 94.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 14.99
Hardware
Chroma Pinball
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 79.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 194.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mistermoberg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside