5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 14,604 posts
  • 782 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 minutes ago by TheFamilyArcade
  • Topic is favorited by 422 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,356 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_163004_(resized).jpg
tmp_5553-20160803_113350-1414929868.jpg
20160801_200751_(resized).jpg
20160802_232803_(resized).jpg
20160802_232233_(resized).jpg
IMG_3895_(resized).JPG
IMG_3877_(resized).JPG
IMG_3878_(resized).JPG
IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider minusworlds.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14 5 years ago

Ed,

Games need to be played. I'll swing by every other weekend and play those that don't get played for you. Free of charge

#19 5 years ago
Quoted from edcianci:

my game room has always been open for anybody - just 2 weeks ago a pinsider spent the night there even though I had never met him (it's a separate house) - but as of today it's getting closed down as a friend is moving in as he is getting divorced after 27 years.
he needed a place to stay - so I am losing my game room until further notice
thanks ed

That's really nice of you. Sorry to hear about your friend. That is really sad to hear.

I wish you had an STLE I could take off your hands. Best of luck to your friend!

#55 5 years ago
Quoted from rooftop:

i have a nice cyclone for 1500 and a modded met le for 7,000 or a Jackbot for 2,000

PM sent

1 week later
#101 5 years ago
Quoted from edcianci:

Maverick - 1250 - some insert wear
sorcercer - 900 - players game
huo nite rider em - 1200
bally 8 ball - 500 - you have to pick it up at my nh house
getaway - new side art - really nice shape - 2800
thanks ed

Hey Ed where is your place in NH? I have a place in Conway.

#105 5 years ago
Quoted from edcianci:

right next to you - i am off rt 16 in a place called chocurua ski and beach - after you pass the pig place (corner of rt16 and rt 25) there is a yamaha dealer about 1 mile up - i am in that developement across from the yamaha dealer.
thanks ed

Oh wow!!! How is that pig place? I'm about 25 minutes from there! If you go up to White's Pizza, take that right, I'm about 7-8 miles up the road. 5 min from the Kankamagus.

#167 5 years ago
Quoted from LitzDoc:

I have had some good food there. What pins do you have now Tom? JC

Nice thread. I have eaten at that BBQ place too. Did you ever sell your TAF Tom ?

Hey JC!

Right now I still have the TAF and we picked up STLE Friday from another pinsider. Loving it so far!!! TAF is leaving this week in a trade for a CP. I love that game and have a lead on a CQ TAF so it works out well, TAF is still my favorite game.

What about you?

#170 5 years ago
Quoted from rooftop:

glad to hear your enjoying the stle

Thanks. I sure am. Can't come close to your scores tho! Anyone looking for a pin, deal with Rooftop with confidence he takes care of his pins, is flexible, reasonable and a really nice guy. Thank you again Shawn!

#175 5 years ago
Quoted from LitzDoc:

HI Tom
Glad to hear things are working out for you in pinball land. I am still on the hunt for a CQ or nearly CQ TZ. Currently I have a LOTR LE and SM. Both great games. I have room for one more pin. If I find a nice TAF I may try that game too. TAF seems hard to find around here. I hardly ever see them for sale. Thanks CB
Sorry typo on my last post . No JC here!

Hey Constantine,

Yeah the JC threw me off but I went with it haha

#181 5 years ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

There's a World Cup 94 on cape cod Craigslist for $1000. Just came up today. Still a haul for you but might be worth a try.

Already removed...

#194 5 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

I wonder what lucky bastard manage to score that sweet deal...

Haha WELCOME dude!!!

1 month later
#347 5 years ago

I'm selling an METLE

Location... SoCal

1 week later
#427 5 years ago
Quoted from Choggard:

JM for sale $2,600 obo
PM for more information.

image-603.jpg 319 KB

image-275.jpg 463 KB

Ahh yeah, aren't you a scammer? Pretty sure the Northeast is all set with scammers, thanks.

1 week later
#463 5 years ago

Hate to do this but have an opportunity I can't pass up...

F/S HUO METLE #407 with 363 plays and going. I'll add pics in the next couple days but here are the basics. Plays and looks awesome. Haven't dowloaded the last update yet. Mods included are as follows:

Installed

Speaker lights (left one is out sure it's an easy fix)
Under cab lights
Volume button on outside mod
Side panel art
Topper (I think laseriffic) pic is below
Uninstalled but included

Mezel Mods arches
Mezel Mods fangs

Others
Extra plastics
Metallica dog chain for the keys

This is at my vacation home in Conway, NH where it can be picked up. I may be able to get it closer to Boston but prefer local pick up. Price is $7250 FIRM. I will list on the main site in a few days but prefer to give the Northeast first crack at it.

-Tom

image-66.jpg

image-674.jpg
#469 5 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Black Pyramid (550)
Solar Ride (550)
Royal Flush deluxe (550)
Grand Slam (450 or 300 without new alteck MPU board. Solenoids are not working. Game boots to attract mode. Has a new set of rubber to go with it)
Take all 4 for 1800
Also have arcade games
Hogans Alley, Pinball action, Nintendo super system and Cruisn USA. Take all for 1200

Sorry, what's the Nintendo Super System?

3 months later
#873 4 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

Sweet! I'm working in Framingham right now myself. I'm a sixth grade science teacher over at Cameron Middle School.
Are you at TJX?

Dude I didn't know you taught in the Ham. Been spending a LOT of time there as my GF just bought a house there. We gotta get together soon. I found a GREAT Chinese food place there.

Oh and buy my CP!!!

#875 4 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

Sweet dude! What Chinese food place? I would go to Taste of China all the time when I went to Framingham State. That place was great.
As for CP, I would have to scrounge up some funds. What a perfect pin to put in the boxing club though! I wonder if I could write it off as a gym purchase lol?
We need to grab a beer soon anyway. It's been too long.

It's called Sichuan Garden, Good stuff man. I write-off my pins for my rental place and I'm not even kidding, my CPA said no prob...

Mark said he was gonna talk to you about my pins tonight. We chatted earlier.

#878 4 years ago
Quoted from Krakatoa:

Not to get off topic, but Uncle Cheung's on rt9 Eastbound in Framingham is by far the best place for Chinese food in MetroWest. A little expensive but excellent food.
Ok, back on topic, picking up a Monopoly tonight.

Thanks. I'll check it out! Nice pickup on the Monopoly!!!

1 week later
#945 4 years ago
Quoted from NextoPin:

They had this on the last PAPA Live! show. What a unique machine with the zipper flippers above the pops. Cool machine.

How'd you get beans above the frank???

#976 4 years ago

Looking for a CQ or HUO Batman Dark Knight.

4 months later
#1573 4 years ago

Have a potential deal on again for an MB so my very nice players CP is back up for sale. Has some minor insert lifting and cab touch up but overall very nice and I'm including an NOS Playfield as well. Yup that's right, an NOS CP PF goes with it. Price is $4500 FIRM for package. Located in Kingston, MA. I can dig up pics tomorrow. Thanks.

1 month later
#1690 4 years ago

Any mods?

2 weeks later
#1781 4 years ago

Dayyyuuuum Gina!

9 months later
#4475 3 years ago

STLE for sale. Excellent condition. Will be shopped and gone through next week prior to sale. Asking $8000. Located in Framingham. Mods included but uninstalled are shooter lane protector, bird of prey and topper. PM me please.

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

#4483 3 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

Just wanted to give Tom an endorsement. I've known Tom for many years now, and he's a great friend and honest seller. His pins are top notch, and I can't say enough nice things about him.
If I weren't in on a GBLE, I'd be all over this pin.

Matt, thank you. That means a lot. Let me know when that GBLE comes in!!!

FYI, added a PSW10 sub and the STLE is OBO. Local sale preferred.

#4499 3 years ago
Quoted from Tkaye:

wow 10 picks of a C title back glass? Yikes!

I thought Canadians were supposed to be nice...

4 months later
#5778 3 years ago
Quoted from Matesamo:

If you go to the auction house web site they have more photos including of inside the machines. They look really amazing and I would have loved to snag a deal on my first table but it was not to be. Can't wait to see the results.

The 22% in additional fees/taxes is a killer.

#5781 3 years ago
Quoted from Richthofen:

Zig zag: $200 (rough cab)
Surf champ :$375
Tropic isle: $425
Funhouse: $2500
Seemed to reset a few times while not being played during the auction
Gorgar: $700
Space shuttle: $1000
1946 bubbler juke $3600
15% buyer premium + 7% sales tax
The funhouse had pretty bad ball drop wear. I wish I bid on tropic isle, was in nice shape.

$3k Funhouse all in is still pretty good

#5787 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballAir:

Am I the only one seeing the joke here.....

Not at all

2 weeks later
#5890 3 years ago

He's Crazy Ant and he's slashing prices!! Everything just GO GO GO!!!!

#5892 3 years ago
Quoted from Saveleaningtower:

Gotta get that beach house. Lol.

Ya man. You're making headway. I'd grab that MM if I could, trust me...

#5920 3 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

I try to avoid commenting on prices here, but someone needs to get this fast..... a nice Congo sub $3k is a good deal. Even if you get sick of it in a few months, you can sell it without losing a dime. GLWTS

Agreed. Rob is always super fair with his prices. Like eabundy is. That's why their games last hrs/days and not weeks.

1 week later
#6013 2 years ago
Quoted from ejacques:

Potential firesale coming....the opportunity to get a grail game has arisen. I'll have a bunch of games up for sale later on tonight.

<--- Grabs popcorn, pile of cash and sits on the edge of the seat hitting refresh constantly

#6038 2 years ago
Quoted from mainelycoasters:

I will 2nd that you are a fair guy and sell good games. I got a JM from you and it has run great and is a nice copy. Got a good price on that too so it worked out good. Stand up guy!

Hey bud, good seeing you in here. Hope you have been well!

#6040 2 years ago
Quoted from hanktrainer:

Anyone have a restored medieval madness they might sell or partial trade and cash?

Ant has one

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-medieval-madness-williams-1997-2011

#6056 2 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

I think a lot of people are going to look back at these games/prices and kick themselves for not pulling the trigger. That's an incredible line-up of games at extremely fair prices.

I know dude that MM is killing me...me wanty

#6059 2 years ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

All the games look fantastic and I'm trying to see if I can pull the trigger on POTC
Been wanting one forever

That's one of the fairest prices I've seen on POTC in a long time. I'd encourage you to mssg Ant and see if you can work something out. He's a good dude.

#6062 2 years ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

I already did, I'm just trying to see if I can make it work

Uxbridge ain't that far from me. Let's rent a van and go raid Ant's house and throw him a ton of cash!!!

#6070 2 years ago

I see them. I also believe it's for a mod. No idea what or why.

#6072 2 years ago

Thanks guys. Look reversible?

Is there an LED Kit in the back board?

2 weeks later
#6183 2 years ago

Funhouse F/S

Needs work. Cab is good. Head needs TLC. Rudy works. Playfield has some wear spots. Could be a great players machine or throw in a Mirco PF. $3100 FIRM. At this price I'm losing money but I have 2 other pins coming in this week.

#6219 2 years ago
Quoted from Knoler:

Not sure where you're seeing used Stern pros -sell- for $6K, or anywhere close. (Asking prices are another story...)
I've been keeping an eye on TWD pro prices, and there's a routed one in this very thread for $4200, and several HUO examples on pinside from the past few months that were listed at $4300.

TRON pro

#6224 2 years ago
Quoted from Knoler:

True. That one is kind of an outlier however, in its popularity and collectibility, and the fact that no vault edition is out now or otherwise forthcoming.
LOTR, SM, even IM if you search hard enough, can be had for $5K or under.

Agreed on all accounts

#6230 2 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Selling a New Out of Box Ghostbusters Premium.. Includes some uninstalled Mods.
NEW!machinefor salePlaced 2016-10-08 00:31 (today)For sale: Ghostbusters Premium NOOB“Selling a Brand New Out of Box Ghostbusters Premium.Just opened and set up.Less than 15 plays.
Playfield date is August 19.
Machin...” $ 6,400 stretch2 Baltimore, MD Home Used Only (HUO)

Damn that was fast!

#6248 2 years ago

HUO LOTR. Needs nothing. Easy access for buyer or I can deliver within reason. $6k firm. I'm only selling to get another LOTR.

#6251 2 years ago
Quoted from dung:

LE upgrade maybe?

Correct, it's for an upgrade. Yes I realize it's hard to upgrade from a HUO LOTR, but I have the chance and I want to take it.

#6265 2 years ago

Still have Funhouse for $3100. LOTR no longer for sale. Thanks!

4 months later
#7241 2 years ago

Welp. This sucks but I am closing on a new house in less than 2 weeks

Selling a NIB Ghostbusters Premium. PF date of 8/22. I opened the top just to check the inserts, no ghosting. It comes with the following mods all new in box.

Stern shooter rod, full Cliffy kit, silver jet balls, neon green captive balls, terror dog, some toy ghost thingy, all plastic protectors including the center post and air ball protector kit, ecto-1 with LED from Mezel Mods, Ghost trap flipper bats.

I also have a couple of keychains and prob more that I'm forgetting. Easy pickup. Back up to the garage. Hand me $6500. We load it up. You drive away.

$6500 price is firm.

#7247 2 years ago
Quoted from gac:

Not for nothing but why didn't you open it yet?

Lack of space. I didn't want to open for the sake of opening it. And I'm glad I didn't. I recently sold my FH and it came down to selling LOTR or GB. I bought LOTR HUO and have put a lot of love into it. I had huge plans for GB but I simply cannot keep all 3. I have room for 1 pin in the new place. Figured GB would be the easiest to sell. And the easiest to replace.

#7277 2 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Does anyone have a Monster Bash for sale? I will also have a Tron Le that I can trade for a Restored MB...

I. Hate. You.

#7278 2 years ago
Quoted from mattmarr:

Freed up some space so I am on the hunt for a Tron Pro, thanks!

Damn. If you caught me last week I have a nice modded one, but sold GB instead. I'll hit you up if anything changes.

#7297 2 years ago
Quoted from Ramjet:

I'm in Northern VA (Vienna)

I'd def drive there for a pin!!!

#7306 2 years ago
Quoted from nats:

I have a Guns n Roses in the market place for $5300 OBO.
Also would trade for Black Rose + cash.

Love me some Black Rose

3 weeks later
#7396 2 years ago

Anyone in the Manchester, NH area with an escalera or willing to help me move a pin up a flights of stairs? I just moved to the area and don't know anyone. I really do not trust movers to do it. Willing to bribe with beer, pizza, or both. PM If you can help.

I didn't wanna start a thread for this so I figured I'd ask her first. Thanks!

3 weeks later
#7613 2 years ago
Quoted from nocreditdot:

I am selling my Avatar LE. The ad is in the market place. Pickup during Allentown show.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-huo-avatar-le
mike

Want

Quoted from Pinphila:

Nib Pabst Can Crusher - $5400. In the box.

Also want

I hate this hobby.

1 week later
#7735 2 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

ya I'm really going to miss games that looked dirty & played poorly... yes it's true I will really miss it lol

Maybe you can drop some quarters in the other local arcade with 100+ pins and 100+ arcades. Oh wait...

3 weeks later
#7869 2 years ago

Mint HUO LOTRLE for Trade - https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/49613

Looking for FG, Avatar LE, GB Premium, +/- cash as needed. 2 for 1 is cool. Hit me with what you got. Always willing to listen to trades heavily in my favor

#7893 2 years ago

I can vouch for Brent's POTC. It's prob the nicest one I've ever seen. Absolutely beautiful.

1 week later
#7936 2 years ago

I still have the HUO modded LOTRLE for trade available...

1 week later
#7979 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

He sent me some pics yesterday...game looks pretty nice. I would need it held until Pintastic though.

Agreed. I was going to post them but I can't unless I create an ad. If anyone wants to see pics you can PM me and I can text them to you.

2 weeks later
#8078 2 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

looking for an Aerosmith pro for either cash or trade for my HUO TSPP

Did you talk to cnuts?

4 weeks later
#8294 2 years ago
Quoted from pinster68:

There's good and bad everywhere. It's not like Pinside has some special criteria to let people in.

Hold on just a second. Then why in the world did I have to lather myself in KY and wrestle several members blindfolded? I was told it was mandatory.

#8324 2 years ago
Quoted from GreenMachine19:

Wanted:Black Rose. Is this game as fun in person as it is on Pinball Arcade? I am hooked.

I really enjoy it. And I see what you did there...

3 weeks later
#8517 2 years ago

Looking for a Super Chexx Bubble Hockey.

#8537 2 years ago

Going to list my TRON pro in a couple days on the market but wanted to offer it here first. Original run with 3D translite. Game is HUO but has seen a shit ton of plays (rightfully so). Overall condition is well above player but not quite collector. At least not to me, but it is extremely nice. Very slight flipper wear on right side. List of mods is as follows:

ELI Ramps
Hallmark Light Cycles
Color DMD
Arcade 3.1
LED's
Mirror Blades with decals
Flynn's sign
Lit scoop
Scoop cliffy
Instruction cards

Prob more, have to look. Game has less than 10 plays since Aardvark completely tore it down and shopped it. All new rubbers etc. Plays 100% as it should. Pricing will be as follows:

As is - $6300
With brand new chrome armor with lollipop rails, hinges, legs, bolts and lockdown (uninstalled) - $6700

The chrome armor will hide the flipper wear and really make the game shine (ha get it!). I think with the armor most would put it in the collector quality range. Very easy pick up. Located in Manchester, NH.

Not listed in trades unless you do spray foam insulation. Yes I'm serious.

Also have an issue free GB Premium going up for sale too. Absolutely MINT.

#8540 2 years ago

Good seller keeps machines in great condition. Buy with confidence. I got a STLE of him and it is mint. Runs great over a year later.

Thanks man! Glad you are still enjoying that. Yes I definitely take care of my machines. Anyone interested PM me please. Have a reno project that is snowballing quickly.

#8542 2 years ago
Quoted from PersonX99:

LOL...It's probably already sold. Seems like lots of people are after a Tron.

Nope not yet

Come and get it!!

#8544 2 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

only problem i see is the distance.

I can ship

#8547 2 years ago

TRON PRO - $6300
GB Premium - $6400

Chrome package added to either +$400. Includes lockdown, lollipop rails, legs, bolts and hinges. Brand new still boxed.

Compared to what I've seen listed lately the TRON is a great deal. Not looking to make money off these. Losing money on both. Just looking to give them good homes and move forward with my reno.

#8550 2 years ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

Would absolutely LOVE that Tron but just can't swing it right now

Are you in the flooring, insulation or carpentry business by chance?

Also forgot. I have an HEP clear coated NOS BBB playfield too. $3k.

#8555 2 years ago

TRON Pro with chrome - $6700 FIRM
GB Premium - $6400 - OBO
HUO gorgeous custom LOTR - $7k - Brass/chrome everywhere including cliffys, coin door and sword. $2k in brass alone. Signed translite by Gimli, Sam and Pippin
NOS BBB playfield clear coated by HEP - $3k OBO

#8560 2 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Ohhhh GB Prem....was thinking about a little R&R in Boston.....

Come and get it!

Quoted from Matesamo:

Oh good, do you want to transport a machine from NJ to RI on your way, lol.

See, totally worth it!

#8561 2 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

I'll vouch for this one. Probably the nicest LOTR I've ever seen!

Thanks dude, appreciate that. I told myself I'd never let it go but my mom's sick and I need to speed the reno on the barn up so I can get her up here. Definitely the hardest to let go. I poured so much into this game.

#8564 2 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Who has one locally here so i can play it? GB that is....

Make sure you play a premium or LE. I played the pro and did not like it. Fell in love with the premium. Shoot me a PM if you are really interested.

#8579 2 years ago

Sale pending on TRON w/chrome.

GB Prem ($6400) and custom HUO LOTR ($7k) still available

#8607 2 years ago

GB Premium with Ecto Goggle protector and center post thingy. MINT like new $6300
MINT HUO Custom LOTR - $7k

#8620 2 years ago

GB Premium. $6k. Firm af.

#8637 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinfactory2000:

Any interest in a HUO af Met premium?

Usually yes, but need the funds for a renovation. It's sold pending payment. Out of curiosity and possibly self-torture...is it a road case version?

#8653 1 year ago
Quoted from bluespin:

This pin will be for sale at an estate sale tomorrow. They won't share the price, but said "the price is very reasonable."*
Manufacturer: Gottlieb
Game/Type: Fun Park / EM 1 player
Year: August 1968
Production: 580 (!)
Cost: ????
Location/Time: 9AM-4PM
19 Janes Lane
Lloyd Harbor, NY 11743
Off West Neck Road. Private Lane.
Link/Contact: NA
OP: Working Gottlieb Pinball Machine (Fun Park).
Terms and Conditions:
Terms: Cash Only & Credit Cards over $100
Numbers Policy: We will be honoring a Sign-Up Sheet for this Sale!
Starting at 6:30 AM, and NOT before please, Early Bird Customers can Sign-up for Orderly Entry into the sale.
Please Use the Sign-Up Sheet that is placed in the MAILBOX.
*That remains to be seen.

Never had luck at estate sales but I always enjoy them.

I did a storage locker today. Here's what I bought for $23

Edit - Nevermind. No pics allowed

#8655 1 year ago

It was one box. Sitting in the locker by itself. With a snow scraper on top. Took a chance. Opened it up and what's staring at me? A Sig Sauer gun case...

#8658 1 year ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

That's cool! I don't even want to know how to get into bidding on them. I hate losing so I would bid crazy high and just end up with some My Little Ponies or something.

Lol. Unfortunately the case was empty. Well of the firearm. Brand new grips and accessories inside. I'll make a few bucks. For a split second I was ecstatic. Until I picked it up.

#8693 1 year ago
Quoted from eabundy:

OK...
4, 8, 15, 16, 23 and 42

Y2K, 3.14, TB12

#8708 1 year ago

Routed BBH for sale or possible trade. Cab is pretty decent. Especially the left side. Typical flipper wear. Unshopped. Two errors. Left slingshot and shooter lane switch. $3800.

#8753 1 year ago

Hi. Need to unload one of these to make room for an AFMR LE. Not sure when it's coming but I will need the room.

Machine - For Sale
Monster BashNew!Fully restored “Plays and looks awesome. Message me for history and any questions. I also have three other games for sale but only need to sell one to make room for an AFM LE.”
1 hour ago Morristown , NJ 10,000 (OBO)
Saveleaningtower

Machine - For Sale
Medieval MadnessNew!Fully restored “Nice inside and out. Plays great. Message me for details.”
1 hour ago Morristown , NJ 10,000 (OBO)
Saveleaningtower

Machine - For Sale
Wizard of OzNew!Home Used Only (HUO) “Huo ecle. Message me for details and more pics. Here is a pic of a high score I put up last week.”
1 hour ago Morristown , NJ 8,000 (OBO)
Saveleaningtower

Machine - For Sale
TRON: Legacy (LE)New!Home Used Only (HUO) “Completely loaded. Message me for pics and details.”
37 minutes ago Morristown , NJ 12,000 (OBO)
Saveleaningtower

Message me for any pics or details. Thanks.

#8755 1 year ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

Ok now that RBION is gone, there's a gap in the lineup. 3 pins I was looking at this evening didn't work out, so figured I'd do a WTB here. Currently looking for...
AS
Met
ACDC
TWD
GoT
IM
SM
Mustang
WWE
Also perhaps a nice WW, ES, Fire, Rollergames, WWFRR, Sorcerer, or anything else on my wish list.
Funds are a bit limited so routed is preferred for the more expensive titles. Not paying for mods but I deal cash in hand and will travel an hour from Manchester, NH (further for a good deal).
Let me know what you got.

You forgot BBH

#8762 1 year ago

Routed BBH $3700

1 week later
#8827 1 year ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Anyone check out the $1500 WCS in Manchester, NH? It's been there for a bit (and posting says it will be taken down once sold) so I'm assuming it must have some issues?
nh.craigslist.org link

I got it!!!

JK. No reply here either.

The seller is just am asshole/time waster. These ads pop up all the time. Usually a red flag when there's no real contact info.

#8838 1 year ago
Quoted from Colehvac1:

I don't have a premium, I do have cash to add to make up the difference. I will also trade + or - cash towards a mint funhouse

Have a buddy with a minty sample Funhouse if you're interested. I think it has a Mirco PF.

#8854 1 year ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Pick up death himself's. He is on Staten island, but it is worth the drive

Yeah I was going to say that too.

1 week later
#8917 1 year ago

Alright who got the FT off CL?

#8921 1 year ago

I talked to him and was on my way. He called and said someone just showed up. Address was on the listing.

#8925 1 year ago

Sorry it didn't work out for you. That's why I didn't go for this one, I got the feeling from his response he'd jump around to anyone faster or with more money and I'd end up getting nuttin'.

Oh it’s okay. No big deal. I’ll be first one of these days.

#8983 1 year ago
Quoted from MaxAsh:

Any chance someone in the Northeast has a Firepower II playfield lying around?

You just pick up one that needs replacing?

#8987 1 year ago
Quoted from MaxAsh:

Yup, the one up my way that popped up. I'm sure a bunch of people saw it, the guy got like 30-40 calls, several while I was loading it in my vehicle. Playfield is trashed, but the backglass is near mint. Needs a little fixing so I'm sure I'll be over in the Solid State thread in the near future. If I can track down a less beat up playfield, or if someone is aware of a decal option or similar other method, I'd be interested.

Yeah I was second. Lol. Glad it went to a good home. That playfield was worn lol. But, a good deal regardless. Congrats!

#9014 1 year ago

Looking for a Stern Star Gazer. Preferably in the northeast but between NH and OH is good as I’m only getting it to drop it off ar Rob Beck’s as I’m going to see him next Wednesday. Please let me know ASAP.

#9066 1 year ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Looking for nice wh20. A few pins to trade or cash

How nice?

#9102 1 year ago
Quoted from mtbpinball:

more like $7-900 for a PayPal and eBay sale of that $7,200

What do you mean? eBay maxes at $250 and then the 2.9% for PayPal.

#9111 1 year ago
Quoted from mtbpinball:

EBay does not max out at $250 just put the information in the eBay calculator and you'll see the fees

That’s nuts. I thought they reduced it back down

#9144 1 year ago

Routed BBH $3500. Need it gone.

1 week later
#9252 1 year ago
Quoted from lodgingdolphin:

Still looking for a Mustang, Big Buck Hunter, or CSI.

I have a BBH. Not collector quality. Routed. Also, not $4500...

#9277 1 year ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

No kidding! Closest to me was 20 minutes out, the majority have always been 6+ hours round trip with a few 5 hour jaunts.
Is what is is as they say.

I just did a 30hr round trip pickup.

#9279 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

man mad respect. I consider myself a journeyman (longest trip 14 hours round to NC). 30. Holy shit that's impressive. What game and price if you don't mind me asking b/c it must be amazing.

Not really. Lol. Just one of my grails. Family Guy. It was an epic trip tho. I met some huge collectors in both the pinball and video game worlds.

2 weeks later
#9432 1 year ago
Quoted from jyeakley:

Not a pin, but Thinking about trading my Game Gate Arcade for a pin. It is loaded - 50k+ games, ~140 systems, 10 TB HD, running off the latest Rocketlauncher framework. Golden tee, bunch of light gun games, every system imaginable up through PS2. Has a PS4 inside of it as well so you can control it from the Arcade controls - playing Street Fighter V with arcade sticks is awesome! Full SF V art package, upgraded controls, light gun, and coin door - much more!
Really looking for a WH20, AS pro, but may be interested in others! Let me know if you are interested. PM for pics!
It is a fully decked out version of this:
» Vimeo video

Dayyyyum. BBH waiting for you

#9480 1 year ago

Routed BBH. $3k firm.

Archived after 16 days
Sold for $ 3,000
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Routed - fresh off route “Left sling isn’t working. Also including a new set of Titan green and orange rubbers and a complete flipper rebuild kit. Typical routed game. Cabinet and playfield wear but decen...”
2017-12-01
Boston, MA
3,000 (Firm)

#9489 1 year ago
Quoted from fisherdaman:

Try using Facebook market place. I've been selling off my NES collection on there and haven't had a single scammer yet.

Got anything rare? I’m always looking for NES stuff.

1 week later
#9596 1 year ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Does anyone have a whirlwind or a fun house they are looking to sell?

My buddy has a VERY nice sample Funhouse he’s selling. Mirco playfield etc.

3 weeks later
#9724 1 year ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Anyone have a nice MAME machine they are selling in reasonable driving distance? PM me.
Not looking for a bar top or multicade, but a true MAME setup.
Thanks.
Also looking for a nice Solar Fire.

Good luck. Supposedly just got the last high-end Game Gate made. Had it customized with a Super Mario theme. They will keep making them not so high-end.

1 week later
#9825 1 year ago
Quoted from Snowyetti:

Russia vs ussr chexx bubble hockey avail $1700 obo works great.

My buddy is looking. Where are you located?

#9833 1 year ago

Can somebody PLEASE buy those fn skis that keep coming up on CL??

#9838 1 year ago
Quoted from zacaj:

And the freaking marx toy + gumball machine...

Quoted from ForceFlow:

And that wooden baseball game, lol

Someone make it stop!

#9843 1 year ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

I flag those all the time.
Also, I constantly flag the Gottlieb Gold Wings in VT.
Had a discussion with the seller because the ad said it both worked... yet didn’t function. Was going to go up there and check it out when I was heading up there.
I go to VT for the weekend with the family, and the seller never responds while I’m up there.
Fast forward a few weeks, and on CL, NOW he’s “sold” that one, yet miraculously has a SECOND Gold Wings for sale with the same pictures!
Hope that guy gets all the flags possible, and his wife cheats on him too.
(Too harsh? Don’t care. No love for scammers)

I noticed that too.

2 weeks later
#9985 1 year ago
Quoted from mtbpinball:

Looking for a CFTBL. I'm in eastern PA.

One for sale in NY near Buffalo...

1 month later
#10322 1 year ago
Quoted from Oaklandasfan1969:

Have a HUO family guy that is perfect in every way and a few tasteful mods and a HUO Avatar LE that is also perfect in every way for sale.

Finally decide to sell them huh?

3 weeks later
#10479 1 year ago
Quoted from homersimpson007:

I’ve got roughly $4500 burning a hole in my pocket and an empty space in my basement that needs to be filled. Casting a line out to see what’s out there within a couple hours of Providence five or take. Nothing really interests me outside of the top 100 (and far fewer than that) so while I’m sure your HUO Gilligan’s Island looks great, I’ll politely decline. Like most, preference is Bally Williams and newer Stern. PM me if you’ve got something good.

Could be talked into selling my FG. Possibly

2 weeks later
#10596 1 year ago

Off topic. Is there anyone local that has experience swapping playfields? I have a Kruzman FG playfield I’d love to have swapped. MA, NH, RI area. Any idea on cost?

#10600 1 year ago
Quoted from Madmax541:

@$1250 plus parts.
I just finished a FG it's more work than other games two PF and lots of lights & drops, 4 drop target banks.
Alan D would be a good choice for PF swap also

Alan is fantastic. I’ll reach out to him and Eric. Thanks!

2 months later
#11052 1 year ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Looking for Millionaire within 2-3 hours of buffalo, NY (the armpit of NY)

subtle shade. I like it.

In all honesty, the Buffalo area is one of the places I really like visiting. I've met some of the nicest people up there and the food is great! I was traveling through for work once and stopped at a bar. Got a beef wick and started chatting it up with the couple next to me. Before you know it we are all exchanging halves of sandwiches and slinging beers together. I have nothing but good things to say about that area.

1 week later
#11093 1 year ago

Looking to trade a 2005 red Honda Pilot for a pinball. LMK

#11103 1 year ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

I have a fire power 2 coming in today. Unshopped as is $500 if anyone is interested.
it was in a home basement with a 1984 8 Ball delux. The 8ball is already sold don’t ask lol.

How much for the 8ball deluxe?

#11162 1 year ago

World Cup Soccer, Black Rose &amp; GOTG Pro coming up for sale soon

What’s the condition of the Black Rose?

1 week later
#11284 1 year ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

Anyone in the Northeast do cabinet repairs?

Was literally thinking about posting this myself!

I am looking for a cab repair/redecal and a PF swap myself.

#11286 1 year ago
Quoted from pzy:

http://www.letsplaypinball.com/cabinets.html
I know they do really nice replacement cabinets, I bet they do repair/apply new decals too

Thank you. That's Doug Huse. I don't think he's been active in years tho. My first game was one of his restores.

#11290 1 year ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Not much luck looking for a Tron Le, so...Now looking for a Tron Pro with lots of mods including the Ramp Lights....

Did you check on the two in MI?

#11293 1 year ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

Anyone in the Northeast do cabinet repairs?

Hey beezleboob does this work. I don’t know if you’ve talked to him but his AFM restore looks fantastic. I’m leaning towards having him do my cab work.

He said he’s wicked into anal too which is a plus. Oh wait, wait, he said he’s really anal about his work. Close enough.

#11331 1 year ago

Looking for a minty mint Family Guy. Hoping to upgrade from mine. If I find one I will be selling my players machine for a good price.

#11347 1 year ago

Fess up. Who got the Indy and TZ on CL?

#11364 1 year ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

When I saw it, IJ was listed at $3,500.

Correct, I talked to the seller. He sold IJ and TZ. Offered me Roadshow for $4900. Hard pass.

To be clear he did not sell IJ for $3500.

2 weeks later
#11524 1 year ago

Heading out to Rochester, NY for the next few days. Who wants to sell me a DMD game CHEAP?? I got room for one pin. Or I can pick a game up for someone and bring it back toward the Boston/Manchester area...

#11543 1 year ago
Quoted from RonSS:

I wouldn't mind seeing a little jail time for something like this actually. It's becoming more prevalent.

Jail time for putting someone else’s number in an ad so they get calls??! How about jail time for scamming someone out of money...

1 week later
#11632 11 months ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Anybody have a Funhouse or Medusa for sale in the MA/NH area?

I have a buddy with a sample FH, really nice with Mirco pf. I think he’s looking for $6k. I can ask if you are interested. He’s only 20min from us.

1 month later
#12130 10 months ago

Anyone interested in a player Family Guy? Typical wear. Color DMD installed. I haven't turned it on in a couple months but it played fine when I had it setup. Super easy loading. It's in my garage. Two options on it.

Just the machine w/Color DMD. $3750 FIRM.
Machine w/ Color DMD, New decal set and hard to find Tilt topper (not installed)- $4100 - FIRM

I have never seen an FG that cheap and it's not going any lower. This is a great deal and the only reason I am selling is because we just finished our game room and sadly we only have room for 1 pin. PM if interested as I don't visit the site much anymore. Located in Manchester, NH.

#12134 9 months ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Holy crap that's cheap!

Haha. I know. Just looking to give it a good local home. I know these aren't easy to come by in the Northeast. I looked for a long time and finally drove to OH to get this. It's a significant loss for me at this price, but I don't mind if it goes local.

#12137 9 months ago

Still have that Star Trek Le from you and still digging it!!!

So glad to hear. That's one I miss. What a package that LE has!

3 months later
#12895 6 months ago

First, I apologize sincerely for ghosting the last time I posted this, but unfortunately I had unexpected life events that I had to tend to. So to anybody who I didn’t get back to before I sincerely apologize again. That is not my style.

With that said my Family Guy is back up for sale.

Player Family Guy. Typical wear. Color DMD installed. I haven't turned it on in a couple months but it played fine when I had it setup.
Super easy loading. It's in my garage. Two options on it.

Just the machine w/Color DMD. $3750 FIRM.

Machine w/ Color DMD, New decal set and hard to find Tilt topper (not installed)- $4100 - FIRM

Thanks.

1 month later
#13458 4 months ago

Anyone interested in a mint HUO Iron Maiden LE send me a PM. Located in Manchester, NH

#13464 4 months ago

Asking $8,400 OBO for IMLE. The only other one I see on Pinside is $8,800. Going to give it a few days until I put up a thread/ad.

Thanks!

#13466 4 months ago
Quoted from zlorya:

Tom is amazing to work with. If I had the cash laying around I would buy this game just because I know how smooth the process would be. Buy with confidence.

Thank you dude! Really appreciate the kind words. I try my best to make things smooth for all.

1 week later
#13505 4 months ago

Archived after 17 days
Sold (amount private)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
NOB - New out of box (first owner) “Okay first off this NOB thing is stupid. But according to the guidelines that’s what this is. Selling my Iron Maiden LE. I am the original owner and it is HUO. Since neither HU...”
2019-05-08
Boston, MA
IMDNLE ad is up.

2 weeks later
#13647 3 months ago

Looking for Deadpool pro.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 27.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Mods for your pinballs
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 9.95
Playfield - Plastics
ULEKstore
$ 28.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 159.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 96.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 18.99
$ 180.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Customs
$ 74.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 254.99
$ 88.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds
$ 2.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple
$ 15.95
$ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider minusworlds.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside