6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 18,987 posts
  • 929 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 hours ago by PersonX99
  • Topic is favorited by 551 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,356 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_163004_(resized).jpg
tmp_5553-20160803_113350-1414929868.jpg
20160801_200751_(resized).jpg
20160802_232803_(resized).jpg
20160802_232233_(resized).jpg
IMG_3895_(resized).JPG
IMG_3877_(resized).JPG
IMG_3878_(resized).JPG
IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mikepmcs.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#18155 3 months ago

Hope everyone is doing well and staying healthy.
Wish list in the following order around Boston area. Looking to see if I can strike a local deal right now. Not looking to overpay for any title, but if someone is wanting to free up some room. These are long shots but like I said, it's a wish list.
1. 75th RR WOZ is tops on the list. Late model and mint is a must. No problems or all the fixes documented in some way. Reasonable price. I'll wait a few weeks or more for this one before considering the others. This is an outright buy for the most part but I'll offer my Iron Maiden Premium in trade plus some cash on my end if someone is interested in a trade for that specific title.

2. TSPP. Needs to be mint and mods are a plus. $6000 or under for the right one or possible trade plus a little of your cash for my very low play Iron Maiden Premium.

Possible 3rd for now and may consider if I can't fill my above wish list.
3. Houdini. Has to be mint and have all the fixes and upgrades(coils, EOS, power supply etc...). Mods are a plus. I'll pay up to $5200 for the right one or trade my Iron Maiden Premium plus your $1000.

If a trade is struck then I will gladly do the hauling both ways. This will require you to come to my property after pictures have been sent or I've seen your game in person and everyone is comfortable, etc.... I will need help getting my Iron Maiden down from my second floor. I will also assist you getting in to your residence if need be.
Obviously a trade needs to be a very local scenario so probably a long shot.

Please respond to me here in this thread and not on PM. Then we can take it from there if something develops.

Have a good weekend.
r/
Mike

#18159 3 months ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Location? My buddy has a super low play Houdini in the marketplace https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/103526

Thank you for taking the time to respond.
Boston area. 75th WOZ is my first choice and will wait a little to see if it comes up.
I have seen all the Houdini's listed in the market place for sure and it's hard to stay away from them but shipping $ and distance etc...puts them out of what I'm willing to pay to have one shipped. They also would have to have the coil upgrade new power supply and eos addressed as well. It's a matter of when not if with the issues.
I tried to get a package deal actually last week but it didn't work out and frankly I can't blame the seller at all for turning me down.
Regardless I really appreciate your looking out.
Thank you.
r/
Mike

#18163 3 months ago
Quoted from silen7ce:

Just an FYI, not really when not if on the houdini upgrades. I have one that has been rock solid. I bought the PSU on a whim and haven't had a single issue to warrant adding it in. The problems occur when you have inconsistent power coming from your house. If the power is clean problems are rare.

Thank you. Appreciate the feedback.
r/
Mike

#18174 3 months ago

Posted my Iron Maiden Premium

Archived after 20 days
Sold for $ 6,400
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “UPDATE: 27 October @2113 Still available for sale. Trade logistics not working at this time so it's back on the block. Will also consider local trades only. WOZ 75th, TSPP or slig...”
2020-10-26
Boston, MA
6,600 (OBO)

#18183 89 days ago
Quoted from tp:

A friend of mine pestered me into selling him my munsters premium today...
Make me feel better by selling me your...
Jp stern
Afmse
Mbrse
Or others from my wishlist.

There's a Hobbit for around $7700 on that facebook marketplace thing. I think it was in New York somewhere. I somehow stumbled across it this morning goofin around. I can't link you to it because I don't have facebook and don't even know how I got to it in the first place.
Anyway, seeing how everyone seems to like that game you don't see many for sale. Passing along in case you want to jump on it.
r/
Mike

#18229 84 days ago
Quoted from NJNeil:

Looking for an IMDN Prem/LE (HUO-like condition). Thanks

I have one for sale. $6600. i'm in the Boston area.
r/
Mike

#18239 83 days ago
Quoted from Pinballmike217:

I have a CQ Waterworld, fully restored with NOS playfield and upgrades for $3K in Topsfield, MA.
Pics here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/mike217/albums/72157681897552815

Looks like it's pretty fun. I just watched a couple vids because I'd never seen it played before.
It'll be gone by tonight I bet.
GLWS.

#18248 83 days ago
1 month later
#18538 48 days ago

If anyone in the Boston area is looking for a very low play, HUO, standard Dialed In I have one I'll sell. I just don't play it and not because I don't like it but mainly because it's upstairs and I'm mostly stuck downstairs all day taking care of my older dogs that need round the clock attention these days.
It has Pingraffix cabinet blades and Pin Stadiums Neos that I just put on a couple months ago. Plug for PinStadiums here, those things are awesome. I'm leaving them on the game because I don't like to fool with stuff once it's installed and you will want them once you see them in action.
$7150 for game. Firm. No Shipping. Must be local and must come see the game. You also need to be a member of pinside with some sort of history on this site. Initial contact will be on this thread before it goes to PM. I won't respond to PMs, especially if you don't have any history.
You will need to bring one other buddy to help us get this tank from the 2nd deck of this 120 year old new england house. You know what that means. Narrow everything. Stairs have a twist at the top and the door frame it initially has to come through is 1/4 inch wider than the back box on a good day. There is only one combination to getting this game down the stairs and it does not involve a hand truck/dolly. Once it's downstairs then it can be put on my appliance dolly and loading is pretty simple from there.

The game plays exactly as it should. It comes with an extra phone video cable because they were careless at the factory and didn't put the cable in the wire loom protector and it rubbed on a screw. I asked JJP for a new cable and they gladly sent me another one. I've never needed to install it. Also, I have 3 new drones in a box from JJp as well because the drones failed like everyone else's that owns this game. JJP gladly sent me 3 more.

No shipping. When you come and look at it and decide it's what you're looking for I/we will break down and wrap the game initially with plastic stretch wrap prior to it coming down the stairs after the payment is made. Once downstairs you can take all the time you need to finish wrapping it for transport. I can supply all the materials you need for this as well if you don't have them. If you need it hauled and as long as it's extremely local and safe area, I can do that as well. I will help you load it and unload it but I will not enter your residence and will have to know the area I'm going to before hand. It won't leave the house/upstairs until it's paid for.
No trades at this time because my wish list has become incredibly short and ridiculous. Not to mention there's just too much involved trying to make a square trade. Cash or wire. If it's bank wire you'll obviously be coming to the house twice.

I used the word "I" way too much in this listing. Normally I'd scrub and get more creative but I'm lazy today.
r/
Mike

#18540 48 days ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

I was just wondering if you had any more details?

Like what, exactly?

#18544 48 days ago
Quoted from jibmums:

Big pat on the back for that. I see too many posts/videos/stories these days about sick and/or senior pets that were dumped by the piece of shit owners who decided they were through with them. Props for being a mensch.

I'm pretty partial to my dogs. both french bulldogs. The little guy had his eyes removed shortly after we moved here and then got Cushings while he was recovering. He's had a run of bad luck but he keeps on going. He turned 10, 2 days ago.
The bigger one, she's 14 last month and has her own medical issues. It's all fine, I hang out with them all day.

1 week later
#18663 37 days ago
Quoted from Peruman:

I have a Sky Kings in the marketplace. Works great and looks great. Machine - For Sale
Sky Kings

What a great deal. Looks real nice. GLWS although I don't think you'll need it.

#18718 34 days ago
Quoted from BigBangBack:

I have a Bally Space Time project I am looking to sell. Thought I would restore it myself but need to make space in my garage. Playfield and cabinet have wear but overall decent considering it's age. The backglass is pretty good. Game does not come with the modern Stern legs that are on it now.
400 or best cash offer. Game is sold as is. Would like this gone asap. Can deliver within reasonable distance from Boston
Pics: https://photos.app.goo.gl/si1bdCtQcCmSZ7eq7

What a great candidate for a restore or just condition and play as is. Looks like a fun game. GLWS.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Creo Pinball
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
ArcadeArts
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 10.00
Tools
Granby Games
$ 29.00
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 159.00
$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs
$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 17.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 139.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 249.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
$ 180.00
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
Tools
Troxel Repair
$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 89.99
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
ArcadeArts
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Game Room Info Shop
$ 79.00
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
£ 20.00
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mikepmcs.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside