IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider metalkatt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10331 6 years ago

Possibly looking for a nice Data East Checkpoint... in or around the Eastern NY area. The more I watch videos of it, the more I think i would like to own one.

#10334 6 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

A bit of a drive, but this has been FS for months.
maine.craigslist.org link

Yeah, 7 hours one way is a bit of a drive. I'm hoping to find a nice one at Pinfest in Allentown, if I can't find one closer. Thanks for the info.

1 week later
#10394 6 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Would you want one that is a stripped down project...? I still haven't gotten to my checkpoint yet. I, too, believe it would be a really fun game, but I have absolutely no time to work on it. PM me if you're interested.

PM sent. Thank you.

1 week later
#10467 6 years ago
Quoted from Philk:

Selling off a few machines, will have pics this later this weekend.
Paragon - Everything works, new rectifier board, re-rubbered, bg has some lifting that was taped by the PO, some lower pf wear, good plastics, good player condition $800
Future Spa - New lamp board & new rectifier board, re-rubbered, playfield has some eh touch ups, works fine but a few little things to take care of $675.
Meteor - Everything works, heavy playfield wear, plastics good, bg ok, boards good, $500
Might also consider selling my Mata Hari (Solid state) & Mystic for the right price, both good working condition some wear.

Sent you a PM on Paragon

3 months later
#11055 5 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

subtle shade. I like it.
In all honesty, the Buffalo area is one of the places I really like visiting. I've met some of the nicest people up there and the food is great! I was traveling through for work once and stopped at a bar. Got a beef wick and started chatting it up with the couple next to me. Before you know it we are all exchanging halves of sandwiches and slinging beers together. I have nothing but good things to say about that area.

...and I don't consider Fredonia NY the armpit of NY....I used to live there ....trust me, there's worse places in NY to live!!

So, back on track... I'm still on the hunt for a Checkpoint, it can be completed or project, although I'm up for a project.... close to the eastern side of NY, 2 hours outside of the city.... anyone have one?

#11060 5 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

I thought Baller89 had a set for sale? He's in Nyack I believe.

I believe he sold them...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider metalkatt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=metalkatt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.