IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mbrave77.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14690 4 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I could hook you up with my ex!

Heh. That was perfect

5 months later
#15785 4 years ago

wheres the NIB houdini for 5500?

#15821 4 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

This is a good one. I texted the number, got an immediate call back from someone who said they had 9 machines to sell. They still had the funhouse but wanted 3000. He said he'd take a deposit to hold it because he had a lot of interest in it already. He knew I was into pinball so he offered to sell me all 9 machines real cheap. This is his list of machines to sell..
Iron Man Pro Vault Edition
Stranger Things Pro Edition
Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory Standard Edition
Star Wars Pro Comic Edition
Black Knight: Sword of Rage Pro Edition by Stern
The Munsters Pro Edition by Stern
Houdini: Master of Mystery by American Pinball
Star Wars Pro by Stern
Pabst Blue Ribbon PBR Pinball Machine New In Box Rare 2016

So not a scam? What were the prices?

2 months later
#16730 3 years ago

i know this may be the wrong place to post this, but Im thinking of selling my 4k Virtual Pin to make room for my TMNT coming. Im in NJ if anyone is interested PM me and Ill send pics.

3 months later
#17739 3 years ago

SOLD!
Other - For Sale
“Selling my Virtual Pinball Machine to make space for another game. Cabinet is from Rec Room Masters with a Medievil Madness theme(says Pinball Madness). Machine is running Visual P...”
2020-09-02
Haddonfield, NJ
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 138 times
Contributed to Pinside
I listed my Virtual Pin if anyone is interested in a Vcab.

1 month later
#18025 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “TMNT LE #32 for sale. I am the only owner of this game as I got in NIB at launch. Playfield is flawless and game works great. Game is available for pickup(no shipping). Titan flipp...”
2020-11-16
Haddonfield, NJ
8,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 1008 times
Contributed to Pinside
just put my TMNT LE #32 up on the market if anyone is interested. making room for Avengers.

#18031 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Anyone in North Jersey wanna sell me their JP premium to help fund their GnR?
*Possibly located.

Why buy a JP premium when you can have my tmnt le from Central/South Jersey? Making room for avengers and GnR. hehe. hope you find one a JP.

#18081 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “TMNT LE #32 for sale. I am the only owner of this game as I got in NIB at launch. Playfield is flawless and game works great. Game is available for pickup(no shipping). Titan flipp...”
2020-11-16
Haddonfield, NJ
8,000 (OBO)
Contributed to Pinside

Bumping this as I lowered the price a bit. Making room for GnR(and avengers) as I dont have space. Mostly my wife wont let me expand!

4 weeks later
#18304 3 years ago

lowered price on my TMNT LE to 8k. making room ror another pin

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
2020-11-16
Haddonfield, NJ
8,000 (OBO)
Contributed to Pinside

1 month later
#18571 3 years ago

I have a nice Houdini that I would trade. Im in South Jersey. Would love a Black Knight SOR if someone is interested in trades.

1 week later
#18671 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “For sale/trade a great condition HUO Houdini. Newer model with the upgraded power supply. Mods include the water torture mod, shooter rod, shaker, art blades, and LED flipper butto...”
2020-12-19
Haddonfield, NJ
Trade
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 406 times
Contributed to Pinside
Just put my HUO Houdini up for trade/sale if anyone is interested. Im in S NJ/Philly area.

1 month later
#19306 3 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

WTB: a good pin...in Jersey

theres a rick and morty for sale in Atlantic City. Ive thought about it myself....

#19366 3 years ago

Another game availabe in the promised land of New Jersey. Looking to trade:

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Looking to Trade my Avengers IQ Premium with shaker, and art blades. Also will include pym mode and cliffy set that arent installed. 1st owner HUO. 906 balls played and everything ...”
2021-02-15
Haddonfield, NJ
Trade
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 693 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#19505 3 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Ha, that was mine. It was snatched up before I even had a chance to drop the ad here. They’re still out there!

Hey man. you trade for something or sell?

3 weeks later
#19875 3 years ago

If anyone is thinking of selling a Stranger Things Premium/LE(with UV hopefully) sometime soon lemme know. I have a BK SOR Premium decked out with mods/topper I could trade, or I dont mind selling it to fund the purchase. No rush as I have GnR coming next week but would like to acquire Stranger Things soonish.

#19921 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “HUO Black Knight SOR Premium. Tons of mods including powder coating, shaker, pop bumper Gold mod, art blades, apron fire lighting. I also have the topper installed right now and wi...”
2021-03-27
Haddonfield, NJ
7,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 520 times

Put my BK SOR premium on market. Have topper as well if wanted. Looking to sell or trade for Stranger things premium/LE. Thanks!

1 month later
#20532 2 years ago

Would love to trade for Avengers IQ(LE preferably or Premium) or Elvira HOH premium/le. I have a flawless GnR LE and Wonka SE that Id be ok trading. Got GnR recently but now my kid is obsessed with Marvel and is beggining me to get AIQ. I had a premium and she never played it when it was here but now she begs!

#20538 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “HUO GnR LE with a flawless playfield. 44 plays(207 balls played) at this point. April 2021 build so it has the rubber washers installed around the sling posts. Looking to either se...”
2021-05-24
Haddonfield, NJ
11,000 (OBO)
Viewed: 503 times
Contributed to Pinside

Put my GnR LE up for sale/trade. Looking for Avengers LE/Premium or Elvira HoH premium.

#20595 2 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

New in box Stranger Things LE with NIB UV kit. Will not separate don’t ask. $11k

Good price considering the prices weve seen them for lately

1 week later
#20736 2 years ago

Looking for iron maiden premium or EHOH Premium if someone wants to trade for a Wonka Standard modded up.

#20744 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “HUO Willy Wonka SE with Mods. Has shaker, art blades, factory mod, shooter rod and plate. Game plays great and is in amazing shape. See pictures attached. Only nitpick I would po...”
2021-06-08
Haddonfield, NJ
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 511 times
Contributed to Pinside

Just posted my modded Willy Wonka SE. Would prefer a trade(especially Iron Maiden/Elvira) but would listen to offers on newer games.

4 months later
#22334 2 years ago

I would love to trade/buy a deadpool Premium/LE somewhere around NJ. I have a GoTG Pro I could trade or sell to help it along. Let me know if anyone wants to sell/trade one.

2 weeks later
#22512 2 years ago

Linking my ST LE market listing. I know its a lot, but thats what it seems to be going for these days. Not in a rush

1 week later
#22559 2 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Anyone looking for a Wonka limited edition? Number of titles I would trade for.

I may be in market soon to buy one. Just need my sale to transact.

1 week later
#22663 2 years ago

My Stranger Things LE is back on the market after having it marked sale pending for quite some time. Buyer was being incredibly sketchy so its back on the market.

1 month later
#23002 2 years ago

Well I am one of those lucky ones with a Rush LE on the way. Im fine keeping it but would entertain local trades for other LEs or high end games. Biggest ones on my list are EHOH and BM66

3 weeks later
#23212 2 years ago

FYI i will soon be putting my huo(first owner) GotG Pro up for sale as Ive been told my Aliens is “soon”. If anyone is interested in Gotg feel free to reach out

#23215 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO first owner GoTG PRO for sale to make room for my incoming Aliens machine. Game has 200 plays(334 balls played as I restart a lot!) as of now and was a July 30th 2021 build. Mo...”
2022-02-01
Haddonfield, NJ
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 369 times
Contributed to Pinside

My Huo Gotg is up

#23217 2 years ago

Hey folks. Just an FYI I have a Rush LE coming which I fully intend to unbox and enjoy. But I would be open to trades for EHOH locally if that came up. Ive wanted EHOH a long time and Id consider a deal involving the two. thanks

1 week later
#23244 2 years ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

Put the cart before the horse....found a topper, now I need the game. If anyone is selling EHOH Premium within a few hours of south jersey please let me know
LOTR also still high on the wishlist

ha me too. Topper sitting there in its box with no game. If you have 2 EHOH lemme know! I have Rush LE coming soon and would be willing to make part of a trade

1 week later
#23274 2 years ago

Just reminding folks I have Rush LE coming. Would consider trading for an Ehoh if someone is looking for a rush le.

1 week later
#23312 2 years ago

OK My Rush LE comes end of next week. Reminder that I would be willing to part with it for EHOH or maybe a batman 66 as part of deal.

2 weeks later
#23472 2 years ago

Id be willing to part with my Rush LE with about 25 plays on it(as of now) in a trade for EHOH or possibly Batman66. I like Rush I just really want EHOH or BM66 badly so putting this out there. There may be another thing Id consider but really just looking for those 2 at this point. thanks

3 weeks later
#23671 2 years ago

Making My Jan 22 Mando Premium available if anyone is looking for one. Trade mostly but could sell. Has shooter rod, art blades, and a bunch of diddys mods like Slave 1, foundry, and the Stormtrooper helmets on pikes.

2 months later
#24392 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Rush (LE) Archived
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Priced to move HOU Rush LE. I have two new games coming in earlier than expected so need to move something. No mods other than the ninja scoop which I installed early on . The ninj...”
2022-06-14
Haddonfield, NJ
10,750 (Firm)
Viewed: 280 times

Making space for Alien SV and Toy Story if anyone is interested in Rush LE

#24447 1 year ago

Ud love to trade for a EHOH premium somewhat locally if anyone has one!

1 month later
#24952 1 year ago

If anyone is interested in a trade I have a beautiful AIQ LE with topper, rod, bunch if mods.

Would love an EHOH or a monster bash Remake.

1 month later
#25322 1 year ago

I put my alien SV up for sale. Was initially listed as trade but now i need to sell so i can buy another game

3 weeks later
#25556 1 year ago

just linking my low play BK LE here. Let me know if you have any questions.

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “HUO Black Knight LE with only 268 lifetime plays. My friend bought this new in box earlier this year and found it too hard. Id owned BK before, bought it and have now beaten it a f...”
2022-10-13
Haddonfield, NJ
Viewed: 248 times

#25593 1 year ago

Just listed my EHOH w Topper/Shooter Rod/IC/etc etc.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Up for sale/trade is my HUO EHOH Premium with Rare Topper, shooter knob, shaker, art blades, invisiglass and Insider connected. Game has low plays 751 at the moment and a lot of th...”
2022-10-20
Haddonfield, NJ
Viewed: 245 times

2 weeks later
#25731 1 year ago

Price reduction on my Bk Le.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Up for sale is my HUO Black Knight LE with under 300 plays. Game is flawless. Added the shooter Rod and insider connected. Would like to sell it outright but would trade for a Tmnt...”
2022-10-28
Haddonfield, NJ
11,000 (Firm)
Viewed: 209 times

1 week later
#25870 1 year ago

Have my BK LE on market. Looking to trade for a Tmnt plus cash if anyone interested locally.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Up for sale is my HUO Black Knight LE with under 300 plays. Game is flawless. Added the shooter Rod and insider connected. Would like to sell it outright but would entertain some t...”
2022-11-12
Haddonfield, NJ
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 273 times

1 month later
#26239 1 year ago

Probably going to relist my BK SOR LE(under 300 plays). Wouldnt mind trading for a Toy Story 4 LE actually. If someone wants out of that.

1 month later
#26569 1 year ago

Thinking of mixing things up a bit. Might get rid of one of the following: Black Knight SOR LE(no topper), Wonka LE(newer build), or Iron Maiden Premium. I have scooby coming but in the mid 500s thats probably not until early Summer Id guess. So thinking of selling or trading one of the above.

Games Im interested in are TMNT LE, Bond Prem/LE, TWD, MB Remake, Rick and Morty. Possibly a few others. Typically dont want older games.

#26573 1 year ago
Quoted from John-from-PA:

Please ping me if you sell the IM premium. I have a TWD pro, LOTR or a TFLE that I could trade - all HUO and in excellent condition. Plus cash as appropriate or an outright buy.

Whats TF? Am i having a brain fart?

#26574 1 year ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Whats TF? Am i having a brain fart?

Ah transformers I bet.

3 weeks later
#26767 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Flawless low play Black Knight SOR LE. Game includes Insider Connected on the coin door and official Shooter Rod. 294 total lifetime plays. Game is in amazing shape as shown in pic...”
2023-03-09
Haddonfield, NJ
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 88 times

BK LE up for sale. Id trade for a FF LE if someone is interested.

#26809 1 year ago

just listed my loaded EHOH premium.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Selling my EHOH premium with a bunch of mods including Stern Topper, Stern Shooter Rod, Stern Art Blades, IC kit in Coin Door, Shaker Motor, Plastic Protectors. I also have the cli...”
2023-03-12
Haddonfield, NJ
Viewed: 192 times
Contributed to Pinside

#26817 1 year ago

Just put my 2022 GotG Pro up. has a bunch of upgrades and around 100 plays

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “2022 Run Gotg(with Cleland Sound Mod) with less than 100 plays. Pingraffix mirror blades(were $300), shaker, shooter rod, IC, plastic protectors, cliffy on the scoop. Game is in gr...”
2023-03-14
Haddonfield, NJ
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 125 times

#26841 1 year ago

just listed my Wonka LE from the latest run. 148 plays with some mods.

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Wonka LE from the latest run December 2021 build. 148 plays. Upgraded with shooter rod, Shooter plate, and the Factory mod. Game is flawless. Need to make room for FF and Scooby an...”
2023-03-19
Haddonfield, NJ
Viewed: 106 times

1 week later
#26901 1 year ago

re listed my GotG with under 100 plays. Latest Run:

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Upgraded GotG Pro from the last run with under 100 plays. Has the expensive mirror blades from PinGraffx, Shooter Rod, plastic protectors, and cliffy on the scoop. Need to make roo...”
2023-03-27
Haddonfield, NJ
6,800 (Firm)
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 204 times

1 month later
#27253 11 months ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “GotG Pro from the last run with Cleland Code. Just over 100 plays. Mods include the stern shooter rod, PinGraffix Mirror blades, plastic protectors, and scoop cliffy. No trades bec...”
2023-05-13
Haddonfield, NJ
7,000 (OBO)
Viewed: 285 times
Contributed to Pinside

GOTG Pro from last run back up. 100ish plays. Need room for scooby which should be soon it seems

#27300 11 months ago

I guess Im being ghosted by who I thought was buying this game so reposting my last run GOTG

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “GotG Pro from the last run with Cleland Code. Just over 100 plays. Mods include the stern shooter rod, PinGraffix Mirror blades, plastic protectors, and scoop cliffy. No trades bec...”
2023-05-13
Haddonfield, NJ
7,000 (OBO)
Viewed: 285 times
Contributed to Pinside

#27324 11 months ago

Anyone local want to trade a TMNT LE(or maybe premium)? I had one at launch and miss it. Id be willing to trade something like my Deadpool Premium towards it.

1 month later
#27616 9 months ago

If anyone local has a TMNT LE or Bond LE they would like to trade I may be interested.

3 weeks later
#27796 9 months ago

I have a few pins I could trade for a TMNT or BOND LE if anyone local to NJ area is wanting to trade. Just put up on ad and lemme know about it

#27834 8 months ago

Just put my MB LE with 340 plays up for trade. Im hoping for a Bond LE but theres some others as well. Thanks

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO lower plays Monster Bash Remake LE, Brian Allen Translite and mirror blades. 341 plays as of today. Im second ower as my friend unboxed it last year before I bought from him. G...”
2023-07-26
Haddonfield, NJ
12,750 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 276 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 month later
#28218 7 months ago

if anyone is planning on putting a TMNT LE for trade on the market Id be interested. Depending on the trade of course.

1 month later
#28478 6 months ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “HUO Deadpool Premium with topper, shooter rod, art blades, precision flippers, Ninja Star Pop Bumper caps, IC, Cliffies, plastic protectors, upgraded speakers/speaker light kit, et...”
2023-10-03
Haddonfield, NJ
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 81 times
Have my Deadpool premium and FF Premium up for sale to fund Stranger Things. Lemme know if anyone is interested.

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “HUO 1st owner FF Premium with plastic protectors. 115 plays as of now. Putting FF and Deadpool on market but only need to sell 1 game to make room for a new game coming in. Local...”
2023-10-03
Haddonfield, NJ
8,900 (Firm)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 63 times

#28483 6 months ago
Quoted from qbass187:

Anyone interested in a TMNT LE?
Considering selling mine.

You can DM me if you want to possibly trade?

1 week later
#28579 6 months ago

Relisted both these games with cheaper prices. Only need to move one to make space for a game coming. Local pickup

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “HUO Deadpool Premium with topper, shooter rod, art blades, precision flippers, Ninja Star Pop Bumper caps, IC, Cliffies, plastic protectors, upgraded speakers/speaker light kit, et...”
2023-10-13
Haddonfield, NJ
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 194 times
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “HUO 1st owner FF Premium with plastic protectors. 115 plays as of now. Putting FF and Deadpool on market but only need to sell 1 game to make room for a new game coming in. Local ...”
2023-10-13
Haddonfield, NJ
Viewed: 110 times

1 week later
#28636 6 months ago

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Updating this for a quick sale. Incoming stranger things so I need a spot for it. HUO 1st owner FF Premium with plastic protectors. 115 plays as of now.”
2023-10-24
Haddonfield, NJ
Viewed: 312 times

re-listed FF premium at lower price. Need to make room for Stranger Things

#28690 5 months ago

Lowered price on my Foo Fighters premium quite a bit as I need space for stranger things. Someone buy it cheap from me.

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Updating this for a quick sale. Incoming stranger things so I need a spot for it. HUO 1st owner FF Premium with plastic protectors. 115 plays as of now.”
2023-10-24
Haddonfield, NJ
Viewed: 312 times

#28701 5 months ago

Machine - For Sale
2023-10-13
Haddonfield, NJ
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 194 times
Lowered the price on my Deadpool premium with tons of accessories/mods.

1 week later
#28842 5 months ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

There is a Venom Premium on location at Starcade in Hamilton Mall. My son and I loved it. Like any pin, play it first.

Didnt know she started buying new games. Will have to make a trip soon.

1 week later
#28955 5 months ago

If anyone would like to make a trade for their TMNT LE, i have a loaded deadpool premium to trade locally.

2 months later
#29706 73 days ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Deadpool premium with Topper, shooter rod, art blades, cliffies, precision flippers, IC, ninja star bumpers, plastic protectors, shaker, upgraded speakers with lights, etc etc. H...”
2024-02-06
Haddonfield, NJ
Viewed: 149 times

My loaded Deadpool premium is up as I need to make room for Looney Tunes. Id only do a trade if it was for something like a TMNT LE and then Id have to sell something else for LT.

#29792 70 days ago

changed my deadpool listing and removed the topper to sell seperately. here are the new ads if anyone is interested:

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Deadpool premium with shooter rod, art blades, cliffies, precision flippers, IC, ninja star bumpers, plastic protectors, shaker, upgraded speakers with lights, Pinmonk flipper fans...”
28 days ago
Haddonfield, NJ

Mod - For Sale
Deadpool Topper Archived
Used, good condition - “Deadpool topper in perfect condition and includes box. I am the first owner. Will ship if you are verified with feedback”
2024-02-08
Haddonfield, NJ
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 3 times

1 week later
#29895 63 days ago

Listed my Dialed In LE for trade

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Perfect HUO Dialed in with Rad Cals and Tilt Topper. 226 plays on it. Ready to mix up the lineup while I wait for Looney Tunes to come. Id trade for a Venom Premium, TMNT Premium/L...”
2024-02-15
Haddonfield, NJ
Trade
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 155 times

1 month later
#30299 4 days ago

just put my Batman 66 premium up. Would sell or trade preferably with some cash coming my way depending.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “HUO Batman 66 Premium with Lots of Mods. Need to sell something to be ready for Looney Tunes. Would sell or do a trade with cash coming my way. Modern games only. Local Pickup only...”
4 days ago
Haddonfield, NJ

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mbrave77.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=mbrave77 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.