IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lemank.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3901 8 years ago

Up for trade or sale is my lah. Looking for dredd, demo, etc. Pics on marketplace.

#3947 8 years ago

Fs / ft. Fire! In great condition for what i have seen out there. Pm me if interested. I can send pics.

1 week later
#4011 8 years ago

I have a great Lah fs / ft. It has LEDs, and cliffys installed. New 1.13 rom installed, rebuilt gun etc. no ticket wear. I have pics on the market place. Pm me with ?

#4066 8 years ago

Fire! For sale. Pics in the marketplace. Pm me for more pics or questions.

1 week later
#4225 8 years ago

I'd buy a woz for my neighbor.

#4262 8 years ago

Looking for a players high speed. Pm me if you are interested in selling. Thanks!

1 month later
#4684 7 years ago

Someday I'll get one. Ngg is an awesome game and this one looks sweet

4 months later
#6097 7 years ago

What a beautiful game eabundy. Are you going to The York show?

#6144 7 years ago

I have a really nice hs2 I'd like to sell or trade. Asking 2800. Pm me for pics.

1 month later
#6606 7 years ago

Machine - For Trade
Metallica (Pro) Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Up for sale or trade is my met pro. NIB in sept and has a little over 400 plays. Full LEDs and waxed every 200 plays. Minimal mods. Ouiji guitar and cross mods only. Game has no we...”
2016-11-26
Mars, PA
Trade
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 462 times

Just listed my met pro in the marketplace. Let me know if you are interested.

7 months later
#8272 6 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

WCS price drop
Shopped, led's, most new plastics, side blades, new ball, cliffys and purple Titan rubbers. Gone over by Alan Davidson. Nice shape shopped. Charlton MA
$2700

Any chance that you are going to pinburgh? I have a friend who may be interested.

1 month later
#8528 6 years ago

Thinking about trading my huo GB pro for something different. Probably poor timing given the recent news but the game is still super fun and in great condition. No ghosting inserts and only a few tasteful mods. Looking for the following but not limited to: + or - cash

Star Trek stern
Walking dead
Shadow
Wcs
Centaur
Ngg
Demo man
Pinbot

1 week later
#8600 6 years ago

Thinking about trading my big buck hunter. Works 100% and is in great shape. Looking mostly for a wcs or transformer pro but open for offers. Let's see what is out there!

3 months later
#9694 6 years ago

Looking to trade or sell my fishtales. 3100. I just installed comet leds, new rubbers and posts. Game plays great. No fish wear on playfield and slight cabinet fade on one side. I am also thinking about trading or selling my super clean t2. 2750. New rubbers, posts and leds. I would do a 2 for one for a newer stern. Pm if interested. Easy walk out basement. Pm for pics. Happy new year Pinsiders!!!!

#9698 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Where are you?

I am located 20 min north of PGH

1 week later
#9730 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Looking to trade or sell my t2. T2 is in great shape and is really clean. The game has been recently torn down, cleaned and waxed, new comet leds installed, blue superbands, clear...”
2018-01-11
Mars, PA
2,650 (OBO)
Archived after: 29 days
Viewed: 973 times

Up for sale or trade is my T2!

2 weeks later
#9868 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Looking to trade or sell my t2. T2 is in great shape and is really clean. The game has been recently torn down, cleaned and waxed, new comet leds installed, blue superbands, clear...”
2018-01-11
Mars, PA
2,650 (OBO)
Archived after: 29 days
Viewed: 973 times

Price lowered to 2650. Pm for questions

#9882 6 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

May have a road trip to Pittsburgh this Saturday. Anybody got anything good?

I have a very nice T2. Pics in the marketplace.

2 weeks later
#10019 6 years ago

Looking to buy a color dmd for stern or Williams. Pm me if you have one please. Thanks!!!

#10020 6 years ago
Quoted from Jgel:

Still on the lookout for a KISS Pro.

I could be persuaded to sell my kiss pro. Pm of still interested.

8 months later
#12092 5 years ago

Is anybody interested in my 2 for your 1? I have a very nice demo man and Ebd.
The good on dm: titan blue rubbers, beautiful Playfield, leds except for flashers, new balls and the main trough has been welded. The bad: one or two broken plastics, the head shows some age
Ebd 84 with day 1 Mylar that was just torn down, cleaned and waxed, new posts and rubbers, balls, triple thicked glass, and the sqwalk and talk has been fixed. The bad: minor PF wear near the 8 ball target and 3x. Looking mostly for newer sterns but always interested in others. Lmk what’s out there.

1 year later
#17430 3 years ago

Machine - For Trade
Congo Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Up for trade is my wonderful Congo. It’s the game I have had the longest in my collection. Color dmd, leds, mirror blades, new rubbers, posts, new lockdown bar, new ramp, treasu...”
2020-07-31
Mars, PA
Trade
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 730 times

Congo up for trade! What’s out there?

6 months later
#19477 3 years ago
Quoted from mikepmcs:

I think the Pittsburgh Housing Market has followed suit. Cranberry Township is untouchable right now. Day late and a dollar (year) short.

I live here in cranberry and can confirm it’s been crazy for the past year. If you buy a heartland home let me know. Build new! “Shameless plug. That’s who I work for”

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lemank.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=lemank and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.