IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider langless28.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8010 6 years ago
Quoted from tjc02002:

Fish Tales $2500 - needs shop
Party Zone $1600 - LEDs Nice.
Details on NEACF.
-Tom

Pm'd you

#8012 6 years ago

Gauging interest in selling a police force and high speed. Both players condition but boards are all great no mechanical/electrical issues.

Police force has led displays and nib plastic set.

High speed has freeplay40 clear ramp. Stop light mod cover.

1 month later
#8279 6 years ago
Quoted from BigBangBack:

Swords of Fury for sale. Comes with extra populated playfield and NOS plastics set $2600
https://www.flickr.com/photos/62766853@N07/albums/72157647484173277
Located just outside of Boston

So wish I wasn't pin poor and completely out of room for another pin. Would love to have a swords of fury!

3 weeks later
#8468 6 years ago
Quoted from deluge:

I'm hoping to stay under 2k...I think it makes more sense for me to go for two cheaper pins than one.

I have a high speed pin I would sell under $1k. Free play 40 ramp and works 100%. Cab and playfield have some wear.

4 months later
#9620 6 years ago

Just listed my HS $999

Machine - For Sale
High Speed Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Have a players condition high speed. Works 100% no issues or board/ connector issues. Has some flaking paint on playfield in areas not covered in Mylar. Still has original large sh...”
2017-12-23
Tyngsborough, MA
Archived after: 28 days
Viewed: 905 times

1 week later
#9702 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
High Speed Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Have a players condition high speed. Works 100% no issues or board/ connector issues. Has some flaking paint on playfield in areas not covered in Mylar. Still has original large sh...”
2017-12-23
Tyngsborough, MA
Archived after: 28 days
Viewed: 905 times

Bump for my high speed

#9706 6 years ago
Quoted from V_piscopo:

Can't believe this has not sold yet!

Crazy initial interest and people said they wanted it but no one has followed through.

1 month later
#9965 6 years ago

Looking for Batman forever, t2, party zone, last action hero, demo man, or Jurassic park.

2 weeks later
#10112 6 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Right! I need a project to shake off the cabin fever.

It's been like the most mild winter ever. Almost put on a coat of clear on my time warp last Tuesday!

3 weeks later
#10326 6 years ago

Any interest in trading a very nice swords of fury for t2, jp, bf +\- cash? Projects welcome.

3 weeks later
#10484 6 years ago

Listed a SOF for trade only. Trade options in listing.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Swords of Fury Archived
As is - “Needs work. Cash only. Pick up only.”
2018-10-03
Tyngsborough, MA
1,100 (Firm)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 1256 times
Contributed to Pinside

3 weeks later
#10631 5 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Any non DMD trades for my tspp that was in free play at Allentown?

I have a SOF?

3 months later
#11179 5 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Anybody interested in a T2? Asking $2,400 obo. I am making a trip to Meriden, CT this weekend and could deliver at no extra charge (if on the way) or meet someone in CT where I'm going. Game is very nice, with a few small chips in the backbox. Plays 100%, playfield is very nice.

Wouldn't want to work out a trade for a SOF?

#11182 5 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Wish I could. I’m already picking up a game so I won’t have room. If nobody jumps on it even at reasonable obo, I have no problem keeping it. I just picked it up and it’s pretty damn nice.

damn-it. I have been looking for a reasonably priced T2 for 3 years. GLWTS.

#11184 5 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Well if I still have it when you’re ready, I’ll keep the price reasonable for ya.

It was more of the vicinity thing too. But if you travel to CT/MA often, that would be great! PA is just too far for me.

#11189 5 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I think his comment was more for the convenience of me offering to bring it up there this trip. Someone in CT is taking it, so at least there will be another one more in his vicinity.

Yes that is what I meant. Glad you sold it.

#11196 5 years ago
Quoted from IceMaster:

There's a Baywatch for $1500 on Facebook. Someone scoop this up!
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/224095891553552

Wow good price if not a scam. I love my baywatch. You learn to like the Hoff since gameplay is so good.

#11306 5 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Brand new widebody playfield glass for wpc, classic bally, and gottlieb system 80/80A.

Parts - For Sale
Widebody playfield glass: WPC, Classic Bally, Gottlieb Sys80New!New “I have a few sheets of brand new tempered widebody playfield glass available.

WPC: 23-3/4" x 43"
Quantity available: 2
DM, STTNG, IJ, Popeye, RS, TZ

Classic Bally: 27-1/2" x 43
Q...”
2 hours ago Saratoga Springs, NY 60
ForceFlow

If you ever come this way I would defiantly buy a widebody glass. In need of one.

3 weeks later
#11529 5 years ago

still looking to trade +/- cash my SOF for a T2, PZ, JP, JM, BF.

1 week later
#11606 5 years ago

Still looking to partly trade my sof for 90's dmd games. Projects ok too.

1 week later
#11665 5 years ago

Looking for a party zone or T2 in MA. Haven't seen these for sale in a while in this lovely state.

#11667 5 years ago

That is a very nice looking example but god is that what they go for now!?

#11671 5 years ago

I was so excited for that link then got very sad when I clicked it.

#11683 5 years ago

Re-listing my SOF for purchase, originally had it as trade only.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Swords of Fury Archived
As is - “Needs work. Cash only. Pick up only.”
2018-10-03
Tyngsborough, MA
1,100 (Firm)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 1256 times
Contributed to Pinside

#11744 5 years ago

Thanks for heads up. Worked the price down to something manageable for this title.

9 months later
#14194 4 years ago

Trying to make some room. I am against throwing out anything pinball since it might be of use to someone else, plus the numbers of original items gets smaller and smaller. Its a taken apart time warp but I'm willing to sell just about any part on the entire game that someone needs. Boards, power supply, displays are all good.

Ideally i would keep the playfield and backglass as wall hangers if someone else need the entire rest of the guts but again, need room and don't want to throw anything out.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As is - “I tried selling this game a few years back and no one wanted it. I decided to restore it and tore down the playfield 100%. The playfield was rough and is in the middle of clear coa...”
2019-07-26
Tyngsborough, MA
300 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 475 times
Contributed to Pinside

3 months later
#14878 4 years ago

Wanting to move into the next pinball tier. Anyone have anything to trade for a demo man or baywatch plus $2500 to get myself into that next tier?

#14929 4 years ago

Now I am somewhat on the hunt for a players fish tales. Anyone have one?

2 months later
#15529 4 years ago

O god I’ve always wanted an area 51

1 week later
#15603 4 years ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

Looking for a donor body for the Party Zone I picked up. Drop me a line if you have an empty one kicking about.

I have the crash dummy CAD files if your game is missing one. Been meaning to make CAD files of the cosmic cottage one day too.

1 week later
#15678 4 years ago

I did not know him but sorry for loosing a friend.

Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

In case anyone in the area isn’t as tapped into the CT scene I figured this might be the best place to drop this here on pinside even though it’s not a for sale post. Many of you in this thread knew him. Taxman has unfortunately passed away this week. He was an incredibly close friend of mine and will forever be missed. Here is a cut and paste of what I’ve been passing around to inform everyone of the wake and how the pin community here is celebrating his life.
-Jim
I’m very saddened to say that an amazing member of our community and close friend, Dave Tkacs aka Taxman, has passed away this week.
There will be a wake this Monday February 24th from 4-7 PM. I hope everyone can take the time to come out and pay their respects and show everyone how important he was to our community. After the wake we will all meet back at The Sanctum to celebrate his life. We will be delaying the opening of The Sanctum until 7:30 and we will start league at 8 instead.
The address of the funeral home is:
Adzima Funeral Home
50 Paradise Green Place Stratford, Connecticut 06614
There has been a request for no flowers and in lieu please make donations to the Connecticut humane society at 455 post road Westport ct 06884. If you plan on attending our celebration at the sanctum you can donate there and the donation will be matched by one of our players in the community.

3 weeks later
#15957 4 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

This is ready to rock and includes an extra NOS Sparky $3950

Sale Pending!

Metallica (Pro) W/Extra NOS Sparky

New!

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “This is a 100% playing Met with LED's, some cosmetic mods and cliffy's. There are flipper button protectors installed and there is no wear under them. Sparky has a broken foot, but...”

14 hours ago

Ballston Spa, NY

herbertbsharp

wow great price.

#16035 4 years ago
Quoted from Jestr:

I've sent a quick note to Michelle to see if that is a possibility, certainly doesn't hurt to ask. Thank you for the suggestion, I appreciate it!

If this gets drawn out after COVID-19, I could help. I’m only 13 miles away.

6 months later
#17931 3 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

A friend of mine just brought his WPC MPU to get NVRAM'd by Sarah and said she was great.

Things like nvram install and some types board repair stuff i feel confident in taking on if anyone is interested.

1 week later
#17998 3 years ago

Any one have a junk yard for sale?

1 month later
#18235 3 years ago

Looking for a 90’s dmd in the $3k range in MA, CT, RI, or NH.

#18265 3 years ago
Quoted from TheRave:

Thinking about moving my FishTales. Game has been topside shopped with all titan rubber and comet ww leds intstalled. Playfield is in excellent shape with no wear on the fish inserts. Includes new decal for the ramp flap, the one in the game is not even bad. This game has the classic FT cabinet fade. I do also have a full set of cabinet decals if you wanted to put together a very clean example of this game. $3600 for the game. Will throw in the decals for $200. Will only sell the decals with game or after game has sold.

If someone goes for the game and not decals, I’ll be down for them.

1 month later

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider langless28.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=langless28 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.