IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kozmckpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6663 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballmike217:

Please get your facts straight before you post. This is why I'm not on Pinside much, information is seldom accurate. I am NOT the owner of Lanes and Games, I just operated the arcade there. The owner of Lanes and Games decided to sell the property out from underneath me which has destroyed my arcade. I will continue to support and try and expand pinball in the Boston area. Seeing L+G close is difficult for me so please put the blame where it truly lies, not with me.

Hey Mike,

I recently ( a couple of weeks ago) played quite a bit of the Ghostbusters Pro and Spidey you have at Lanes and Games. Excellent job. The machines are clean and well operating. Are the machines gone already?

Mick

6 months later
#8006 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

This is what IJ looks like after a one night stand with a Ghostbusters LE.

Indiana had a Jones for a Ghostbusters LE?

1 month later
#8374 6 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

LOL I fixed it. I had an error in there. The colordmd is uninstalled now, so it is 5600 with everything else. Minty game.. thanks for the compliments. I'm off for a few weeks, so come play a game and take it home

Is ColorDMD transferable between pinball machines?

#8377 6 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Yep. You just download the firmware for the game you are moving it into.

Is that another $350 download?

2 years later
#15141 4 years ago
Quoted from rockfantasyman:

fastbreak sorry !!

There's one for sale in Suffield CT in the Pinside marketplace.

1 year later
#22574 2 years ago
Quoted from TheBeefSupreme:

May be a long shot but if anyone nearby is interested in a beautiful TSPP with many upgrades plus cash for a Medieval Madness Remake, let me know. TSPP is fantastic but I feel like I’m leaning toward all deep journey games so I want a simple classic and MM is the one that got me interested in the hobby. Prefer a special edition or a classic with upgrades. Don’t much care about the topper or other of the Royals Edition upgrades.

What are the classic upgrades that are not royal upgrades?

3 months later
#23337 2 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

Casually looking for an Ice Cold Beer if anybody has one.

In Florida though...

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/126911

2 weeks later
#23492 2 years ago
Quoted from Boslaw:

North Shore MA pinball mover wanted - I scored a Rush NIB. Normally I would try to wrap it up and try to slide it down my basement stairs but this being my first NIB pin I’m a little nervous to do that. If you know of anyone who does this it’s easy money for 15 min of work - 8 stairs down from my garage to my basement

Are your stairs carpeted? Get the pin laying down on the floor, bring it forward to tipping point on top stair edge, use a side of the box to slide on with someone between it and the bottom of the stairs manhandling it all the way down from below. Done twice with NIB here. Just watch the door jams from scrapping the head decals...My stairs are carpeted and have a landing between upper stair section and bottom stair section with a 90 degree turn from top of landing to below the landing. Not enough room to lay it down on the landing makes it more difficult and need a strong helper.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kozmckpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=kozmckpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.