5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 14,628 posts
  • 783 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by Colehvac1
  • Topic is favorited by 423 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,356 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_163004_(resized).jpg
tmp_5553-20160803_113350-1414929868.jpg
20160801_200751_(resized).jpg
20160802_232803_(resized).jpg
20160802_232233_(resized).jpg
IMG_3895_(resized).JPG
IMG_3877_(resized).JPG
IMG_3878_(resized).JPG
IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kornfreak28.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6715 2 years ago

Looking for a decent player's condition or nice BSD. Thanks!

#6717 2 years ago
Quoted from henhel:

Wow you don't see too many Texas pinsiders on this thread. Welcome aboard.

Thank you sir! I was a bit hesitant to ask on this thread since TX is so far away from you guys, but It don't hurt to try

#6719 2 years ago
Quoted from henhel:

We people here up in the northeast are always ready to meet new Pinsiders with open arms and friendly handshakes, like I said before, Welcome aboard. And if you have read this thread through BSD has been getting a lot of good publicity. Good Luck with your search.
Henry

Thanks for the warm welcome Henry!

George

#6744 2 years ago

This is for the 3 pinsiders who downvoted me: I apologize in advance for this post and I hope I don't get downvotes for this post. I just don't get how someone could be so harsh to downvote a post I made about wanting a BSD. I mean, I got the money and I'm willing to pay for shipping. What's the big deal? To downvote a post on a potential sale like that is beyond me.

So I'm from TX and I'm not supposed to post here? Is that the issue here? Does this mean you guys only sell to people in the North East? Pinside is a big community and we should all help and respect each other. Downvoting me for wanting to buy a BSD is childish in my opinion.

To the rest who didn't downvote me: Thank you very much for accepting my post. I got money to spend, who wants to sell me a nice BSD? Yes, I'm in Texas and yes I will pay for shipping and yes I will pay you via Electronic bank wire. Colsond3 Thanks! You rock man!

#6745 2 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

I have been doing this for decades. I have never shipped a game and have never bought a game without seeing it and paying cash. It removes a lot of questions about payment and condition.
While I did not down vote I did wonder why someone would in Texas would post in a thread clearly in a section called "Regional For Sale Threads". There is a market place and there are general threads. It is not a huge deal, but it is using the spirit of the section the wrong way.

I see your point. Sorry about posting here. The way I see it, Pinside is a big community and I wasn't aware there were boundries here. Sorry again! Peace!!!

#6747 2 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

It's a down vote on an Internet forum, not the end of the world. It simply means people disagree with the post. I'm sure to receive some retaliatory down votes for my reply, and that's fine.
If you want to PM someone selling a BSD in this thread, that's completely understandable. To put out a WTB in the Northeast sale thread, when you live in one of the southern most states in the US, is guaranteed to get you a down vote or two.
I'm sure you're a great guy, and I hope you find a great deal on a BSD. This is the Northeast for sale thread though, and its dedicated to games for sale in the Northeast. If down votes bother you that much, it might not be the best thread to solicit in. That's all.

I think you could've just kept on reading without having to downvote but Thanks for your hospitality!

#6750 2 years ago
Quoted from Philk:

When you jump into a regional thread with a WTB from TX on a title that a lot of people want, yeah thats going to seem lame to people. You're not the only person looking for a BSD with the funds to do so. If something pops up in a regional thread, PM the person & buy it. OR start your own WTB thread & scour the interwebs, BSDs are out there.

I agree with you. I will do just that. Thanks!

#6759 2 years ago
Quoted from ReplayRyan:

George, since you asked, the reason I downvoted your post is because you are here in a regional thread asking to buy a game from long distance and I learned first hand that you are a (edit)...difficult person...to deal with in such a transaction. Our conversation started with you asking about payment options and a few close-up pic requests (and you saying you're a "serious buyer") and turned into an endless barrage of questions, pic requests, video requests, most of which were already covered. And after I obliged, you insult me by saying you "for sure can not pay $x plus shipping", then once I offer it for a few hundred less, you go from saying "I might buy it before he [another interested person] shows..." to asking me MORE questions that were already covered. This, to me, indicates that you do not respect my time and were not truly interested in buying the machine.
So I wouldn't say my downvote was childish. I don't blame you for wanting a BSD but you won't find one through me or others in this area who value their time. Good luck in your search, I truly hope a nice BSD turns up in your area.
Back to the Northeast US for sale thread...

Bill: That is not how things went down at all! First of all, yes, of course I asked for lots of pictures and video. It's hard buying a pinball machine long distance without all the pictures you can get.

After looking at some of your pics, I noticed some damage and I asked you if the price was "firm" or if you were willing to come down on the price a bit. You immediately told me "the price is firm George" I politely told you I could not pay you 3,100 plus shipping due to the damage I saw on the cabinet and in one of the dracula inserts (remember?)

If you would have come down on the price just a tad, I would have bought it. Sorry but I just don't think your machine is worth what you are asking for. That is why people request pics and videos. Sorry but you did not mentioned the insert damage and the cabinet damage in your ad so that is the reason why I felt I had the right to ask for a better price. You declined and the deal fell through. I did not request pictures and video just to waste your time! Unfortunately a lot of people don't mention stuff that should be mentioned and then STI shows up with big a big surprise! I did not want to post this because I honestly think you are a nice guy but I have to respond to you. Sorry about the misunderstanding. Hey, you even wished me "Happy Holidays" that day! Remember? I thought we had ended the conversation in good terms man! Take care and Sorry again for the misunderstanding

#6760 2 years ago

I even told you to get back to me if you decide to lower the price!

#6764 2 years ago
Quoted from ReplayRyan:

You have me confused with another seller. I am Ryan, not Bill. I have not had a BSD for sale in a while.
Look it doesn't matter. Let's not clutter up this thread. I have no hard feelings, I just wanted to give you an explanation for the downvote as you requested. But it's just a downvote. Here, I'll give you an upvote on your last post since it seems so fitting. Oh, and Happy Holidays.

Oh shoot! Sorry Ryan! Yeah man let's just drop this whole deal. Happy holidays from Texas!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 85.00
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
£ 12.00
Flipper Parts
Buthamburg
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 34.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 7,700.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D MODS
€ 6.50
Flipper Parts
Buthamburg
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 8,500.00
Pinball Machine
PinballSTAR Amusements
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Rubber/Silicone
Scandinavian Pinball
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
$ 369.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 60.00
Playfield - Plastics
Vandelay Industries
$ 179.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 7,599.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kornfreak28.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside