IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kingdaddy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1388 9 years ago

Looking for Taxi in Boston area.

1 week later
#1465 9 years ago

Selling a brand new Modine Garage/Basement heater ($750 from Home Depot) on Craig's List in Boston area. Was never used. My asking on Craig's is $450 - I'll do $375 for a Pinsider.

boston.craigslist.org link

1 week later
#1488 9 years ago

Thinking of listing my Tee'd Off in the next week. It's a HUO that's very clean overall but not perfect. (I will take pics and give full description when I list.). Paid $1,600 a month ago... Added new balls, flippers, rubber, battery. Would probably take $1,500. I really like it, the problem is I have more games coming in and deal with my wife is to move something out.

Let me know if interested.

#1508 8 years ago
Quoted from uzi1951:

FS 4 pins, all or none, must sell as package deal. Includes gray Wico pin dolly. Dighton MA, near Fall River. Pins are not working. Have been sitting in my living room for 20+ years. All worked up until 1996 when life caused me to not have any interest. Been used as tables since. Looking to see if any interest before I bother to take pictures. Three have battery damage although not much. I replaced the battery holders years ago when I bothered to look and they didn't boot, so I just gave up.
They all played great before losing interest. The BOP was bought NIB and mylared as soon as vendor took it out of the box in my house. There is a scratch on the playfield glass for some reason. Think ex threw something when she left. Mars GOW, nice, Joker Poker and Cyclone, also nice. Not listed anywhere else, not doing CL for sure. I don't want to sell them separate because I might change my mind once they start to go. $4100 for everything. Firm. No haggling. Or offers. Any interest PM.

Nice offerings... You'll likely get more money if you sell separately (and give more details/pics). It will be a very unique buyer that would walk up and take them all at your price. And - again if you want to maximize your sale - list on CL, too. CL is actually very good - just ignore the lowballs.

Anyway, good luck.

#1513 8 years ago

Bet you could get closer to $5k if you sold separately

#1570 8 years ago

Just put my Tee'd Off up on Boston CL. It's in very nice shape - sat in someone's home for most if it's life. There is some light wear around two of the holes and a few nicks on the cabinet. Not perfect but very good and works perfectly. I paid $1,600 for it recently and spent another $100 on new items: Gottlieb Flippers, Marco Silver Jets balls, battery, and rubber. I'm listing for $1,595 on CL - I'll do $1,495 for a someone here.

This is listing.

#1574 8 years ago
Quoted from KingDaddy:

Just put my Tee'd Off up on Boston CL. It's in very nice shape - sat in someone's home for most if it's life. There is some light wear around two of the holes and a few nicks on the cabinet. Not perfect but very good and works perfectly. I paid $1,600 for it recently and spent another $100 on new items: Gottlieb Flippers, Marco Silver Jets balls, battery, and rubber. I'm listing for $1,595 on CL - I'll do $1,495 for a someone here.
This is listing.

I'll consider trades for Tee'd Off, too.

#1580 8 years ago

Just listed Bally Wizard! on Boston CL:

#1582 8 years ago

Price drop on my extremely nice Tee'd Off - to $1,395. This price INCLUDES the Topper (which I currently have listed separately).

Tee'd Off:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-teed-off-gottlieb-1993-1994

Topper:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-fs-teed-off-topper

1 week later
#1605 8 years ago

WTB a Funhouse or Earthshaker in New England...

1 week later
#1622 8 years ago

Looks like a decent Marilyn Taxi on CL:

providence.craigslist.org link

1 week later
#1681 8 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

Please tell me it sold locally?? I was hoping to own this one day.

Lol I agree with that sentiment - I'm always rooting for good Pins to stay local when they're put up, thinking I may well be a future buyer...

#1707 8 years ago
Quoted from fisherdaman:

One in NH (not my pin). Maybe you could talk him down
nh.craigslist.org link

Overpriced, "not working" and missing Big Shot.

4 weeks later
#1928 8 years ago

Hey guys, there's a really good guy in Vermont who has some nice games for sale:

Earthshaker - Clearcoated, Shopped, new LED display, Cabinet restored. $2,200 (a bargain IMO).

TOM - looks really nice. $5k

He also has a JP, CFTBL with the mike D mod, FH, and data east time machine that he'd consider in a trade for Metallica Pro... There's a shot he can have brought to Pintastic, though he'd prefer a pickup before.

Find his contact info here:

burlington.craigslist.org link

#1937 8 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Mousin is pending.

Great game.

4 weeks later
#2123 8 years ago

Looking for a decent No Good Gofers in New Engalnd.

1 week later
#2192 8 years ago

Okay, I have collector's quality Taxi and Whirlwind - both fully restored/shopped/LED's/mint clearcoated PF's/etc. One major collector said he's played "hundreds of both games over the years" and "never saw anything on the level of these."

I also have one of the nicest Genies out there - all new Pascal System, Beautuful Fully Restored and Clearcoated PF, Shopped Plastics/Rubber, New PF Glass, etc.

I've always considered these games "keepers" - and they may still be. However, I am willing to entertain trade offers for DMD games in our Pinside Top 100. Games of particular interest are Whitewater, Creature, TAF, NGG, Stern Kiss, STNG, TZ... I guess the one non DMD game I'd consider is Funhouse.

Needs to be a local New England deal and could be a "creative deal" involving multiple games and cash.

#2215 8 years ago

WTB: Whitewater, CFTBL, NGG, STNG

Nice examples within a couple hours of Boston area.

#2270 8 years ago

That $500 Cyclone seemed potentially fishy to me / the fact that he would "only sell tomorrow between 12p-3p" made me wonder if the guy selling it even owned the machine (and whether that was even his residence). If someone here did in fact buy it, you may want to check the Bedford police logs.

2 weeks later
#2447 8 years ago

I'm going to be putting up my nice WH20 later today... Recently purchased - I have an opportunity to get another pin I've been wanting. Just underwent a decent shopping, including high-end LED's, Flame Polished Ramps, new Plastics, new Mountains, Rubber, Marco PF Glass, Mantis Protectors, and service by Boston Pinball. Nice PF and cabinet. Topper. Pics and ad to come later but PM for details.

I have $4,600+ into it - but will take $4,295 for quick sale...

#2449 8 years ago

Just listed my Whitewater - I can email hi res pics...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-fs-white-water

2 weeks later
#2601 8 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Seems like a good cpr candidate if you can find one.

Hey Blackbeard, Bills are toast this weekend!

#2604 8 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

One things for sure, it should be a competitive game. I'll be there. 10 rows behind the players. I'll be heckling Brady all day long!!

Awesome - I'm excited, Bills look good.

3 weeks later
#2760 8 years ago

I have a fully restored Whirlwind - CPR Gold PF with HSA Clearcoat - populated with all new/mint parts, rebuilt flippers, etc. great cabinet, topper, new glass, full super bright LED's (including spotlights), mirror blades, and on and on...

Just an amazing collectors quality piece.

Would consider nice examples of these titles in a trade (+\- cash):

TZ
STTNG
TAF
TOTAN
Funhouse
NGG
TOM
Metallica
TSPP
Junkyard

1 month later
#3100 8 years ago

This guy wants almost $10k for his TAF / it's a regular model but it has "Gold cabinet decals" on it ("not the ugly blue ones")...

#3139 8 years ago

I'm not surprised he wanted cash on top of this deal... Based on Pinside's own stats, $1,100 - $1,300 would actually be fair. If you don't like the deal, then just simply don't do it.

RFM
Estimated value
$2770 - $3230

DW
Estimated value
$2500 - $2900

TOTAL COMBINED
$5,270 - $6,130

AC/DC PRO
Estimated value
$4160 - $4840

#3161 8 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Are you implying that doing this is frowned upon?

Lmao

#3173 8 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

My advice for all of us will always be.......If you want a new game, sell the one you have and buy a new game. This trading BS only leads to war and who the fuck wants a New England pinball war??? New Englanders are the biggest, most stubborn, miserable pricks in the country! Yeah You!!.....and I as well! Pinhead "A" thinks his game is worth "X" and that Pinhead "B" thinks his game is worth "Y". Be a man and let the market decide what your game is worth! You should only be trading with people you have know for a while and trust. This is pinball and there will be enough issues with games breaking down and he said, she said BS, we don't need more drama. It's ok to post you want to trade, but you should be posting a sale price as well for other to gauge. Who knows maybe I am wrong, just seems like following such a practice makes sense? Blah, blah, blah......Now back to my new Simpsons & Mustang!

Good wisdom there.

#3244 8 years ago

Heads up... Going to list a beautiful CQ NGG in the next day or so. $3,950 firm. Cash preferred but will consider trades for TAF, TZ, TOM or TOTAN only (with appropriate cash exchange).

#3262 8 years ago
Quoted from Saveleaningtower:

that Waterworld looks nice

Having bought a pin from him before, I can say he is a very solid, fair seller.

1 week later
#3316 8 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

I am into the Embryon for allot of $$$ and to avoid the price police slander, I am only offering a trade. In this forum I would rather get a title I want in trade rather than selling. Thanks

image.jpgimage.jpg

2 weeks later
#3425 8 years ago
Quoted from Gwaxt72:

Scared Stiff $4700 leds decent cabinet plays great no credit dot, has insert wear
Monster Bash $6400 needs cabinet decals badly, playfield is ok. has some wear. plays 100% and complete needs resto
Batman DK shopped, leds, mirrors, real nice shape $4500
MMRle NIB black trim open to trades +- cash
Monster Bash $9000 everything is new, playfield cabinet, etc.. color dmd. chrome
Wh2o $3750 Nice player, mildy shopped plays 100% has leds topper, etc.
coming in: Bride of Pinbot, tom, South Park, Family Guy, gofers, Fish Tales, Star Wars de, CV, wh20, TZ, tafg. maybe a few more

I saw that MB I person - and I had a tear in my eye, it's freaking gorgeous. Wish I had the cash.

#3450 8 years ago

If some jack-wagon puts up an unattainable score on your precious pin, just yank the batteries with the power off and reset everything.

1 month later
#3961 8 years ago

lmao... This thread is for a blurb about a game with a price... Possibly a pic or two. That's all.

Dude, just pay the nominal fee for a market listing if you want to make a big splash.

#3975 8 years ago

FS: Two coin doors (fully working - quarter slots) taken from a WH2O and Funhouse I'm restoring... I went brand new, but these could easily be fully restored with a good cleaning and paint job. Befitting of any Bally/Williams 90's DMD. Take BOTH for $85. Pick up in Marblehead or meet in Boston area.

#4001 8 years ago

I just listed my CQ restored WH20 with new Clearcoated PF, NOS Topper, Color DMD, and on and on...

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/31670

#4024 8 years ago
Quoted from homersimpson007:

One of the great Craigslist ads in recent memory is back. Shopped 17 years ago...classic. Lol.

He started a few months ago at $9k - btw, it's not a Gold Edition, it just has Gold decals and yes, was supposedly "shopped 17 years ago" I guess he thought he could loop in some unsuspecting sucker. The joke is on him, at this point.

2 weeks later
#4251 8 years ago
Quoted from TheRave:

Volcano and Special Forces both sold. Thanks!
Possibly hitting the chopping block is a nice FT. $2000. Let me know if you are interested. Will probably come to Atown if not sold.

Those were nice.

1 month later
#4636 7 years ago

I have a minty Met Pro - the new "LED version" - less than a year old with around 2,000 plays.

Along with the Stern LED's it has a number of extras, including: Shaker Motor, Cliffys/Protectors, Cointaker Flipper Toppers, extra set of side box Decals from Stern.

It's clean, plays fast and flawlessly - and looks brand new, with zero visible wear.

SOLD

2 weeks later
#4754 7 years ago

This weekend (likely Sunday) I will be listing my CQ STTNG. It's possible it was HUO - though I can't confirm. It also was given extra cabinet "detailing" at one point, making it look practically brand new.

It's the nicest one I've ever seen. Perfect PF (and I mean perfect), perfect cabinet (and I mean perfect), plays perfectly, loads of optional extras (lasers, shaker, extra ships, toppers, amazing custom LED's including Borg Ship, optional more accurate Borg Ship, and on and on...)

If this is your game - this is the one for you. Pics and listing will go up Sunday at some time, but contact me if inetersted.

$5,995.

1 week later
#4827 7 years ago
Quoted from Madmax541:

I respond when it 1st posted and haven't heard back.

I bought a pin from him - nice guy. Likely just busy.

2 months later
#5459 7 years ago

Mixed feelings on this... I see why this site wants to monetize - it no doubt is expensive and time-consuming. But I also wonder if regional sales threads have their place, too, outside of the marketplace. One thing: the people who uploaded endless, massive pic files in this thread are the ones who should absolutley be posting in the marketplace instead. But a quick blurb saying "I have an Eartshaker I may sell or trade, PM for details" without the formality of an accompanying marketplace advertisement may not be such a bad thing, am I wrong?

3 months later
#6539 7 years ago

Will likely be putting my CQ Indy 500 up for sale/trade - new OEM PF, all chrome, 100% shopped out, rebuilt flippers, long long list of perfection... freaking gorgeous. This is it:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/33419

For trade, looking for an El Dorado or possibly an MMR. Not much else, though I'd consider top games that are restored and clearcoated PF's.

1 month later
#6780 7 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/42915

Just listed my CQ Indy 500, new OEM PF and chromed out - gorgeous.

1 week later
#6868 7 years ago

Looking for a 1970's era Gottlieb Wedgehead - one that is in extremely nice condition, preferably restored/clearcoated PF.

**also - JUST REDUCED - my CQ Indy 500 with new OEM PF, full chrome, stunning. Documented $3,200 restoration.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-cq-indianapolis-500-w-new-oem-clearcoated-pf#post-3498199

#6910 7 years ago

Big price cut on my CQ Indy 500 (documented $3,200 restoration by Mike Chestnut - NOS PF, all chrome trim, etc. etc.). Still available.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-cq-indianapolis-500-w-new-oem-clearcoated-pf

#6940 7 years ago

Last call on my CQ Indy 500 (total documentet $3,200 Mike Chestnut restoration - including NOS PF and high-end chrome).

I'll also consider trades, before the big snow arrives in the next couple weeks.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-cq-indianapolis-500-w-new-oem-clearcoated-pf

#6954 7 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

I have a $5300 budget for a DMD era game .... anything good in New England (ideally near NH since I don't have a lot of time for driving adventures anymore)
PM with details ... I can come by this weekend for it (or if you deliver, even better). Aerosmith had me interested, but I don't want to wait like I did for GB with Stern (even though I LOVE my GB)

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/42915

2 months later
#7372 7 years ago

Just listed a beautiful Shadow:

#7381 7 years ago

I'm looking for a very good example of one of the following:

- Earthshaker

- Fish Tales

- Dr. Dude

Thanks.

#7394 7 years ago

Machine - For Trade
Fully restored (full original status) - “This is a gorgeous Centigrade 37. Here are a few highlights: - PF -- HSA Restoration/Clearcoat (matte); this restore is featured on their website. - Cabinet -- Fully restored and...”
2017-03-21
Marblehead, MA
Trade
Archived after: 35 days
Viewed: 680 times

1 week later
#7474 6 years ago

Hey, WTB! I'm looking for late '70's-80's Solid State up through System 11. I like in nice condition, especially PF.

Let me know.

Thanks.

3 weeks later
#7679 6 years ago

Looking for a Sky Jump.

2 weeks later
#7837 6 years ago

Wow... Love Bad Cats, but that PF was pretty chewed up... $2,800 for a High Speed is more than double what it should go for.

That being said, I hope Sarah got every extra penny she could - she deserves it!

#7846 6 years ago

Just listed:

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “This is a collectors quality restoration, rare all original Marilyn Taxi: - PF: beautifully restored Marilyn clear-coated. Gorgeous clear, also cured properly so no dimpling. - ...”
2017-05-15
Marblehead, MA
4,250 (OBO)
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 837 times

3 months later
#8471 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “This is a restored Volley. Volley is one of the best EM's, IMO: single player, wedge-head with resetting banks of drop targets. Restore was performed by Pin-Rescue. PF is abs...”
2017-10-13
Marblehead, MA
1,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 57 days
Viewed: 643 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 month later
#8850 6 years ago

Gorgeous restored Volley, price reduced

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “This is a restored Volley. Volley is one of the best EM's, IMO: single player, wedge-head with resetting banks of drop targets. Restore was performed by Pin-Rescue. PF is abs...”
2017-10-13
Marblehead, MA
1,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 57 days
Viewed: 643 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 month later
#9551 6 years ago

Restored El Dorado. Happy to trade (or cash)... Looking for a new Pin, to make my kids happy. They even like some “less popular” Sterns like Harley Davidson and Mustang... . Open to ideas.

Machine - For Sale
Partially restored (almost original) - “This is a beautiful, restored Gottlieb El Dorado. Works perfectly, with some assistance from Boston Pinball. - New Backglass (repro) - Original Playfield (restored) - Playfield P...”
2017-12-09
Marblehead, MA
3,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 1971 days
Viewed: 964 times

4 months later
#10512 5 years ago

Selling some beauties...

- El Dorado, beautifully restored **bargain** at $2,600
- Sky Jump, stellar restoration, $1,800
- Donkey Kong -- 60 in 1; original cabinet, gorgeous restoration, $1,600

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kingdaddy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=kingdaddy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.