IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kawydud.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#25 10 years ago

There was a Roadshow here earlier, guess it sold already?

4 weeks later
#262 9 years ago

I have a Hurricane that I am thinking of selling, $2000.00 OBO. Bunch of pictures here. http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/allentown-the-unofficial-what-are-you-sellingwhat-are-you-looking-for-thread/page/6

1 month later
#314 9 years ago
Quoted from splitskull:

marked for future ref. Going to NH and MA in 2-3 weeks. Gotta keep an eye in this thread.

Best area to vacation in my opinion. It is like the arcades never died up there, all over the beach areas.

8 months later
#1345 9 years ago

I have a very nice condition Shadow for sale, will deliver within 150 miles. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-shadow-for-sale-wny

3 months later
#1900 8 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

Not sure why so many pinheads are so hard up about the shooter lane. My god its a shooter lane. Nothing of importance to see there. All the important aspects of the games are very nice, and anything of importance can be fixed with a rag and novus.
Anyhow I think the game will be purchased locally tonight.

You have a talented individual who could color in the shooter lane.

1 month later
#2125 8 years ago

Such a great deal on the Pinbot. If it's up there after the wedding I may just be taking the drive.

#2127 8 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

You're getting married? So its because if you bought a pin before the wedding there might not be one?

Ha, no, just too much going on. There is actually going to be 2 pins at the wedding. STLE and IM.

7 months later
#3990 8 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Rob is always priced fairly and games don't last long after he puts them up for sale. If you see something you want, make him an offer. He is very easy to deal with and MANY people here will attest to that.

Brings some cute chicks to pinfest as well.

#4052 8 years ago

Thinking of letting my original run Tron go, heavily modded. Here are a couple of pictures.

IMG_1780_(resized).JPGIMG_1780_(resized).JPG

IMG_1782_(resized).JPGIMG_1782_(resized).JPG

#4114 8 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

you sick of that tron yet?

Here is a video of Tron till you can get it from Ben.

3 weeks later
#4506 8 years ago
Quoted from drgnlair:

Selling my GOT Premium 250 plays on it. Dog need major surgery. So instead of cleaning out the savings. Located in Rochester NY. Ad is in the marketplace. $6100. Can deliver to Allentown with deposit. No trades. Thanks for looking
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/33045

A bump from Buster. Well wishes for your dog Bruce.

IMG_0561_(resized).JPGIMG_0561_(resized).JPG

3 weeks later
#4653 7 years ago

Anyone happen to be coming from Maine to Allentown this year?

#4658 7 years ago

Thanks for the replies guys, I was just hoping to save a trip out there.

The HS2 is in Holden Maine if that is close to anyone.

3 months later
#5823 7 years ago
Quoted from gump79:

Looking for a Simpsons Pinball Party

This is my old game, you won't find a nicer TSPP.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/38383

#5826 7 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I think you meant "nicer"

Yes, thanks for catching that.

1 month later
#6266 7 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

rob made me play his up at rockland pinball a month or two ago. never played one before. i thought that game was awesome. the sound is insane with the cars racing around. i was impressed.

The one Rob had looked really clean, missed out on getting that one as it was sold last week.

2 months later
#6726 7 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

why so many hobbits for sale?
why am i here in 4 sale thread when i have no room, no money?
3 pins in storage?

You can send a couple North for awhile.

2 months later
#7275 7 years ago

I have a HUO Dale Jr that I would like to sell. Asking $3200, will post an ad when I get home tonight. Can deliver within a certain range of Western NY as well.

#7279 7 years ago

Ad for Dale Jr is up.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Dale Jr. Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Putting my HUO Dale Jr up for sale. Game is all original other than the LEDs. Looking for 3200. Can include delivery of the game within 300 miles of Buffalo NY. If you would li...”
2017-02-22
Strykersville, NY
3,200 (Firm)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 374 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#7319 7 years ago

Dale Jr still available, can deliver as well.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Dale Jr. Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Putting my HUO Dale Jr up for sale. Game is all original other than the LEDs. Looking for 3200. Can include delivery of the game within 300 miles of Buffalo NY. If you would li...”
2017-02-22
Strykersville, NY
3,200 (Firm)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 374 times
Contributed to Pinside

3 weeks later
#7419 7 years ago

If anyone has been considering playfield protectors, you can save a ton of shipping costs if you order ahead of time and pick them up at Allentown. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/playfield-protectors-pinfest-2017-promo-%e2%80%93-free-shipping-and-discount

#7486 7 years ago
Quoted from Gnatty:

Machine - For Sale
Bram Stoker's DraculaNew!Used, working and clean “Selling my BSD, recent shop job, flipper rebuild, the game is real nice. Ramps are perfect, cab is real nice, little to no fade, very red decals. Front decal is new. Has the LS pla...”
18 hours ago East Aurora, NY 3,400 (OBO)
Gnatty

Just listed my real nice BSD for sale.

Real nice is putting it mildly, this game is super nice.

1 week later
#7535 7 years ago

I have a new Rottendog system 11 power supply that I don't need. $80.00 shipped. http://rottendog.us/WDP011C.html

#7547 7 years ago

Yes, perfect for Black Knight.

4 months later
#8498 6 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Not to step on toes, but I'm looking for one as well! Any arcade machine that plays Galaga, (non-multicade). A friend of mine is going though a really tragic family situation and he's an avid Galaga player, insanely good. Figured nothing cheers ya up like arcade therapy.

I have an all original Galaga, if that is something that might help him out.

11 months later
#11127 5 years ago

We have a Fathom that will be up for sale at the Buffalo Pinball summer open next week. The game has been gone through, has some playfield wear, but there is a new playfield protector installed on it. Power supply was rebuilt, all new drop targets. It will be part of the tournament. Here is a link to the tournament - https://www.facebook.com/events/2019171394972500/?active_tab=discussion

$4,750 obo

11 months later
#14114 4 years ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

Looking for a new wife, preferably one that enjoys pinball.

Join the club, wish there was a trade in place.

#14119 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

May be open to trades for other people’s wives for my MET Pro. I’ve been looking for a willing and able third person to add to the mix anyway.

too bad I already have a Met LE.

1 week later
#14200 4 years ago

Recently picked up a nice White Water, never took into consideration how tall it is. Looking to trade it as I can't fit it in the basement. Game has original topper, been completely gone through. Looking for newer titles. Let me know what you have.
Thanks

Added over 5 years ago:

Game is spoken for

8 months later
#16243 4 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Other - For Sale

Smash TV Arcade Game - No Fade, Beautiful Monitor

New!

“This is a very nice Smash TV that functions 100%. The monitor is super vibrant with no burn in, it looks fabulous. There is no fade on the cabinet. The CPO, joysticks, glass & ...”

14 minutes ago

Ballston Spa, NY

herbertbsharp

That is a great looking game, would be all over it if this shit wasn't going on.

5 months later
#17939 3 years ago

8 months later
#20888 2 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

I kept my NYC job and salary, bought a giant mid-century ranch house with a heart shaped pool that costs 1/4 of my JC place, HUGE basement, family and old friends live here, killer pinball community, the weather is super comfortable, people are awesome, the Bills are finally good again, everything is a ten minute ride away, tons of stellar outdoor things to do year-round, and proper wings.
Crazy right?
That said, I still miss living there

Lot of pinball people in the area, always nice to have another.

6 months later
#23028 2 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Before I make the trip, here is a stretch…Anyone traveling through southern NY and up through the greater Boston area in the near future that could pick up an extra game $$$$. Work has really put a damper on free time.

What part of Southern NY? I have an office in Leominster that I travel to from time to time.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kawydud.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=kawydud and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.